You'll Love Our App. Download It Now!
75 Motivational Paragraphs and Sentences
So many people have known too well the salt taste of failure, they have plumbed the depth of failure, and that has got them wearied, discouraged and ready to give up.
What they truly need in the actual sense is not a promised trip to Paris, but something as simple as a few motivational and inspirational messages, either in written form or spoken words, to constantly remind them that they are not suffering but in the process, so as to get going and never back down.
A friend in need is a friend indeed, be that friend indeed by getting one below and send it to them. I know you care!
1. Every great accomplishment in life is traceable to certain nuggets that make things work. It is the application of these nuggets that determine one's success in life.
2. Nobody is luckier than the other, it's the secrets each one is trading with that makes things happen. The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you!
3. Unrestrained behaviour leads eventually to destruction. People who have no vision also have no goal or purpose-nothing to shoot for. They have no direction and nowhere to go in life and, therefore they go nowhere.
4. We must learn to set a goal or target in front of our eyes to gaze upon. It is only when we aim at something that we have any chance of hitting it.
5. Vision is the power that sustains. Whatever we keep in front of our eyes is what will determine our outcome!
6. Each one of us creates an atmosphere, a reality around us, but we can only. reproduce on the outside that which is on the inside!
7. My internal reality often defines the nature of my external reality, if I prosper in my heart, my life will prosper!
8. Successful people know that success is not a gamble or a matter of chance, they know that all success comes from hard work.
9. Real success is a lifetime of learning, successful people have conditioned themselves to learn from others and from their failures and successes, they learn by practising what they know on a daily basis
10. Successful people know that true education is what you get for yourself and by yourself, it's not what someone gives or tells you, they know that true success in life does not come by luck, a lucky man is not a successful man, true winners know that they must develop skills and acquire knowledge before becoming truly successful.
11. A successful man is one who has the knowledge, skills, and expertise that brought him to success, work your way to success, and don't expect it to come by accident.
12. Like a person who has gained mastery over their craft, you must gain mastery over your life, take your life out of neutral, no one can make this commitment for you, intentionally pursue your own God-given purpose and maximize your own divine potential, intentionally get rid of self-defeating habits and undermining relationships.
13. Being different doesn't imply inferior or superior to others, especially inferior, don't confuse being different with being lesser, different simply means different. A woman is not less than a man because she is a woman, a man is not more than a woman because he is a man, their differences are necessary because of their purposes.
14. Each man is as low or high, as little or great, as base or noble, as his thoughts, no more, no less, each moves within the sphere of his own thoughts, and that sphere is his world, in that world in which he forms his habits of thoughts, he finds his company.
15. The poor man who is to become rich must begin at the bottom, and must not wish, nor try to appear affluent by attempting something far beyond his means.
16. A modest and true beginning in any sphere will better ensure success than an exaggerated advertisement of one's standing and importance, the smaller the capital, the smaller should be the sphere of operation.
17. Unpractical people burden their minds with useless and unverifiable theories, and court failure by entertaining speculations which, by their very nature, cannot be applied in practice.
18. A successful man is a man whose powers are shown in what he does, and not in the mere talking and arguing, avoids metaphysical quibbling and quandaries, but applies himself to the accomplishment of some good and useful end.
19. That which cannot be reduced to practice should not be allowed to hamper the mind, it should be thrown aside, abandoned and ignored, if theory should be proved to have no useful end, it should still retain as a beautiful theories which are proved to have no use in life, and no substantial basis of reality.
20. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. Be who you are fashioned to be.
21. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value, then success and honour will seek after you!!!!
22. REALITY bites, anytime a reality dawn on me so hard, its bites and wrestles successfully with the elements of nature without or with the enemies of virtue and truth within, have obtained this ripened knowledge experientially in the hardest way, that if we rely upon the light of another, darkness will overtake us, but if we rely upon our own light we have but to keep it burning, we may both draw light from another and communicate it, but to think it sufficient while our own lamp is rusting in neglect, is shortly to find ourselves abandoned in darkness, our own inner light is the light which never fails us.
23. Leaders don't allow the past to dictate or entrap the future. They possess the capacity to combine old ideas n concepts in order to create new ones. They never believe that there is only one way to accomplish any task. True leaders are never prisoners of tradition.
24. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value, then success and honour will seek after you!!!!
25. As the future waits, the past competes with its promises, yet never allow the past to dictate the quality of your future!!!
26. I've dreamed many a dream that's never come true, I've seen them vanish at dawn, but enough of my dreams have come true, to make me keep dreaming on.
27. The Cost
People want the benefits of change, but they themselves don't want to go through the process of change. They don't want to pay the prize for the progress they wish to have
28. Character development is a choice or better stated, a series of choices, unless we choose to learn from our experiences and then apply the wisdom we have learned, we are doomed to mediocrity and a less than stellar life. We are also doomed to continually repeat the mistakes we have made in the past, by repetition of acts, the character becomes slowly but decidedly formed.
29. Mistakes are a part of the educational process. And failure is a classroom for development.
30. All of us are in the process, we are works in progress. All of us are under construction and everybody is at a different stage of life.
31. All of us will make mistakes here and there, but only a fool will repeat the same mistake more than once.
32. Forgive yourself quickly when you make mistake or fail, do not be a victim of it but chose to learn from it.
33. Do you feel like flying? Try soaring. Do you want to succeed? Aspire to greatness. Do you wish to shake and change the world? Shake and change yourself.
34. Life will give you reasons to worry, but it's left for you to say, 'Sorry, I've got better things to do with my time.
35. Do what is right, for the right reason. when it's right, where is right; how it's right and to whom it's right.
While it is wise to learn from experience, it is wiser to learn from the experience of others. There isn't enough time to learn everything in life by trial and error. We must learn from life lessons of one another.
Study the challenges in great people lives in order to position yourself on the path of greatness which they trod.
Life gives everyone equal chance to become successful and prosperous. Life in itself is redemptive in nature.
39. Always be solution-oriented in your thinking, because the answer to your problem is always right in front of you, be willing to pay the price to implement your decision because wishful thinking never solved any problem.
40. No man is worthy to succeed until he is willing to fail.
Failure is the back door to success.
Failure is the true test of greatness.
41. We must learn to become the kind of person who plans things but who doesn't fall apart if that plan doesn't work out.
The man of the hour spent many days and night getting there.
42. The information you receive and act upon determines what your life comes out with. The way you react to issues is a function of the information you have in your mind.
43. Your mind is the gateway to any achievement you will ever see in life. Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life.
44. We win or lose in life, is determined by our interpretation of the events of life.
45. Every new season brings new demand
Every new season must be embraced with new changes
To get a new result, you need to take a new step
46. If you refuse to change, you will be chained
To lay hold on the new, you must let go of the old
47. To get things done the way you've never got it done before, you need to do something new you've never done before
To get the best out of every situation, you must give it d best it
It's a killer of destiny
The waster of life
The abuser of dignity
The eliminator of tomorrow
The dream thief
The destruction of excellence
The permitter of mediocrity
The maternity that birth mediocrity
Dreams start dying when procrastinating
Waiting is wasting
Time makes things much more difficult
Procrastination is a product of indecision.
49. You cannot spell the word success without 'U' and failure without 'U.' You are primarily involved and responsible the outcome of your life.
50. You must decide if you are going to rob the world or bless it with the rich, valuable, potent, untapped resources locked away within you.
51. Friendships die through neglect, don't expect others to read your mind. Voice your concerns over any offence and express your desire to make things right. Silence often waters the root of bitterness, talk it out.
52. God rejoices that His human creatures, irrespective of race, culture, gender, or religious, faith are making exhilarating advances in science, art, music, ethics, philosophy and law, apprehending with increasing ability, the truth, the beauty, the goodness that emanates from Him.
53. Dreams are given to us to draw out what's already inside us and to activate God's power in enabling us to achieve our visions.
54. God gives the ability to fulfil a responsibility. Your potential is determined by the assignment God gave u to do. Whatever u were born to do, you are equipped to do.
55. One important secret to internal motivation and being positive: when you are feeling somewhat down-spirited, don't tell people how you feel, tell them how you want to feel.
By controlling what you say, using positive words with enthusiasm, you help to change your physical and mental state. Not only are the benefits self-rewarding, but you will recognize the positive impact you have on others.
56. Many times, the guilt we feel about our mistakes is much worse than the mistakes themselves. No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to live without making mistakes. If we believe we have to suffer and feel terrible and go on a guilt trip every time we make a mistake, then our lives will be miserable.
57. To love is nothing extraordinary; to be loved is something but to love and be loved by the one you love is something extraordinary.
58. Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion. passion is the genesis of genius.
59. Leadership is both so simple and difficult because it demands an integration of the following: a belief in oneself, a passion for one's assignment, a willingness and capacity to walk alone, a sense of satisfaction from the success of others.
60. Bad times, hard times this is what people keep saying; but let us live well, and times shall be good, we are the times: such as we are, such are the times.
61. The best things in life have little to do with money or success, they are based on heart, compassion, and allowing others to express their passions.
62. Networking involves casting your net to connect with like-minded individuals and working toward establishing mutually beneficial relationships with them. Networking relationships are built upon an attitude of service and sharing.
63. To live creatively, we must be willing to be a little vulnerable, we must be willing to be hurt a little, if necessary, in creative living, to love, trust and to open ourselves to emotional communication with other people is to run the risk of being hurt, but its a risk worth taking to live creatively.
64 Don't keep waiting for a change to take place, take steps to effect that change. It is not God's responsibility to effect that change, it is yours. Nevertheless, to enjoy positive results we must effect changes.
65. Why settle for so little in life when you can have so much by daring to be different in your thinking.
66. Values are standards by which attitudes are formed. Values help you put your attitude into action. People move or gravitate toward what they care about or what they love. Values help direct behaviour and give us justification for our actions.
67. What gives you an edge AHEAD of every HEAD beside you is what your HEAD contains. Think big...Get big!
68. “Positive thinking will get rid of the headaches of life from your mind.” Be Positive in all you do.
69. If you don't act on life, it will act on you, if you don't find direction for your life, it will direct you, if you don't decide where you are going, life will take you to a place you probably never wanted to be.
70. It's up to you to set goals and direct your passion for a purpose. Start making changes today that will get you to where you want to be tomorrow. Dare to dream and then set deadlines for realizing those dreams.
71. Many times, the guilt we feel about our mistakes is much worse than the mistakes themselves. But the truth is no matter how hard we try, we will never be able to live without making mistakes and when you do forgive yourself n move on.
72. My Ideology
I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day to day basis is my choice of attitude, it is more important than my past, education, successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances or my position.
73. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress, it alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there's no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me to overcome and conquered.
74. Word can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life, the longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10%(percent) what happens to us and 90%(percent) how we respond to it.
75. Success is preparation plus opportunity. The opportunity you can't control, but preparation you can control, so if you know what you want to become and what you want out of life and what you want to be in life, you prepare yourself for it. When an opportunity comes are you READY?
- Written By Kolapo Mustapha.