Eleven Reasons Why You Would Need Procrastination
Many people see procrastination as a thief of time and I asked, 'Does it really steal time?' I guess it doesn't. Till you die, you sure have all the time to yourself.
In reality, you cannot borrow time and cannot lend it out; you could only give out your service. Procrastination to me is "The thief of Productivity."
Of course you know no one ever reported a stolen time except for the ones you buy in cyber cafes. Do you procrastinate? I'll tell you more reasons to continue its unending seasonal league.
Below are eleven reasons you need to procrastinate.
1. If you don't want to be a Person of Integrity
2. If you need to lag behind
3. If you want to live a life of insignificance
4. If you don't want to live a life of purpose
5. If you do not value destiny fulfilment.
6. If you do not want to leave a mark on the sands of time
7. If you want to be dependent
8. If you need to be a problem in the 'morrow rather than the Solution of today
9. If you need to live a defeated life
10. If you need to rule off zeal in all you do
11. If you do not want to be celebrated... ...Then Procrastinate.
Kindly give us a like, please
MUST READ RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE ARTICLES
- A Broken Relationship is not Better Than A Broken Marriage
- You Deserve More Than Love
- WHY MARRIAGES FAIL
- What to Do When Marriage Delays
- How to Keep The Spark in Marriage
- The First Book to Read in Marriage
- Getting Understanding Right In Relationship and Marriage
- The Best Way To Grow Your Love
- Why Lovers Don't Like Sharing Secrets in Relationships
- How to Handle Your Lover's Secrets in Relationship