Change is one of the few things in life that we can be guaranteed to experience. It is inevitable in the workplace, whether you like it or not. This may seem alarming, but it doesn’t have to be. All change does is offer an opportunity for us to look at the world from a different perspective.
These days, change seems to be the only constant in our business world. Almost every month there is a new trend, new technology, and discoveries made.
With change comes resistance – people don’t like change. People like to know what to expect and like to stick with the same routine every day. However, how do we accept change? Especially if we are not ready for it? It’s actually easier than you may think. We should prepare ourselves for change anytime and be willing to accept it in any way it comes.
Well, you can motivate yourself or someone to accept change at their workplace with these accepting change quotes in the workplace.
Accepting Change Quotes in the Workplace
Life is all about change. Don’t be afraid to take chances or accept changes in the workplace. If you don’t give yourself the opportunity, you’ll never know what might have happened if you did otherwise. Accept change as it comes.
1. Change is like the seasons, acceptance of it gives you strength. It is not always easy. But you know what’s more difficult? Regret.
2. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
3. It’s so important to keep your mind open. As a boss and as a leader, you need to be the one to champion change in the workplace.
4. Change might not be fun at first, but when you finally change that habit you’ve been trying to get rid of for ages and stop procrastinating, you’ll feel so good about it.
5. Change is not necessarily something to fear. Change is something to embrace and make the most of.
6. Accept changes in your life, it’s a way for nature to challenge your willpower and strengthen you as a person.
7. Be willing to accept change, if you want a better future.
8. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
9. Change is a new challenge that needs to be faced head-on and dealt with.
10. Change may be painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
11. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
12. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
13. Change, growth, and learning, all require the flexibility to surrender control. When life changes, so can you.
14. If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.
15. When you are through changing, you are through.
16. Embrace change. Don’t resist it. Work with it. The change will happen anyway, so you might as well engage and enjoy the ride.
17. It’s not about what you have or where you are, it’s about how you handle change. The best way to handle change is to Embrace it!
18. Change is inevitable, but the key to growth is acceptance.
19. If you don’t like how things are, change it. You are not a tree.
20. Life is all about change. If you don’t change, you stay the same and where will you be in 5 years?
21. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
22. Change is tough. It doesn’t have to be. This list will give you the inspiration you need to embrace change.
23. Change brings opportunities. It will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
24. The only person who can resist change is the one who has decided it is always going to be this way.
25. Change is hard. You fight to get comfortable and here comes a change to kick you out of your comfort zone. But you have to accept it.
26. Accept change. Changes are for the improvement of yourself. Accept every challenge that you face to be a better human being.
27. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody
28. Change at work can be daunting, but it’s an opportunity to get better and grow.
29. Change is the end result of all true learning. Accept it whole-heartedly.
30. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time.
31. Be the change you want to see at work.
32. Change is the only constant. So embrace it. Say goodbye to the old and welcome what’s to come.
33. If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.
34. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
35. Change is never painful, only resistance to change is painful.
36. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
37. Change is the only constant everyone in life needs.
38. Change is at the core of growth. So, embrace change
39. Don’t fear change, embrace it.
40. Nothing can be changed until it is faced.
41. Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
42. Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle.
43. Change is the end result of all true learning.
44. Accept change and learn to thrive in a new environment.
45. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
46. Change is not always what you want. But it’s what you need.
47. It’s not the changes that do you in, it’s the transitions.
48. The only constant thing is change. Be the change you want to see in the workplace.
49. Change is good. Accept it and go for it first.
50. The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
Change is a constant in our world today. Some people see it as something positive and others tend to view it as a negative impact that needs to be dealt with.
Accepting change in the workplace is something that most of us will encounter at some point in our careers and it’s important to accept it. Hence the relevance of these accepting change quotes in the workplace here. Use them to inspire yourself or the people around you.