You are not a slave. It is easy enough to say, but how to prove it to yourself? Do you sometimes feel that someone else has control over your life? Does the idea of a “schedule” scare you, or maybe even make you angry? Have other people’s needs and expectations sometimes drowned out your own hopes and dreams?
People always try to use you. They will try to use you for your time, for your resources, for your money, and for your kindness. While nobody will ever be able to avoid this entirely, we can take some steps to better protect ourselves from the people who are trying use us as much as they can…
Many people in this world use you when they need you and then abandon you once they have no more need for you. These always being used quotes below can help to express how you feel.
Always Being Used Quotes
Always being used is not a good thing to experience. There are those who would use you and not care if they did because they need the attention. There are others who will only use you if they want something from you.
1. When you are always being used, and you wear a mask, you don’t know who you really are anymore.
2. Being used just means that we have been given a great life, not to be happy about it.
3. Being used or being in the limelight is not a thing to be proud of. It’s a tragedy.
4. Always being used is a bad thing. You can’t make a difference if you’re always being used.
5. It’s not that we want to be used. It’s just that some people will always use us and waste our time.
6. It’s easy to see how someone else’s success can make you jealous. But if you’re always being used, you’re not living life to the fullest
7. Always being used is never a good thing. It will always make you feel unhappy.
8. To be used is a disgrace. Always being used is not a good thing at least for you.
9. Being used is not a good thing, but always being used is even worse.
10. Always being used It’s like being left behind. Being used is not good for your self-esteem.
11. When you are always being used, you risk losing yourself.
12. Nobody like to be used, we like to be seen. We like to feel special, unique and important in someone elses life.
13. Always being used is bad. You can’t be everything to everyone all the time. Give yourself a break and let others help you out.
14. Being used is not good, but you are responsible for ensuring you stop being so by yourself.
15. Being used is not a good thing; when you’re used, you lose something. You lose yourself, which is the worst part because you can never get it back.
16. Always being used sucks, so stop it. The next time you find yourself in a situation where you’re being used, please do not hesitate to tell them that you’re busy.
17. The truth is that sometimes you can use up a person’s energy, time and patience. But it’s important always to be used for good.
18. Being used is not a badge of honour. It’s the opposite.
19. When you always feel like you’re being used, always be careful of the things that want to come into your life.
20. When you’re used to being used, or when you let yourself be used, it starts to lose its meaning. You stop caring.
21. Everyone has a different story to tell, but you can only be used as long as you are being taken care of.
22. When you’re used, it’s hard to be good. It’s hard to believe that you can really make a difference.
23. Being used is not a good thing. It’s not a good feeling, and you shouldn’t do it.
24. You can be the most famous person in the world or the richest person on earth, but if you’re being used, you’re not happy.
25. Being used is not a good thing. If you feel like you are being used, then maybe it is time to be on your own, to be free.
26. You’re not a thing; you’re a person. Being used is never a good thing, especially when it’s for your own gain or to make someone else look better.
27. Being used is no fun. Do you know what’s even worse? When someone uses and abuses you, and then they say that’s the way they had to do it. That’s their prerogative. Their privilege.
28. It’s not good when you’re always being used. You should be able to make your own decisions and not have others telling you what to do.
29. The more you use a tool, the less useful it becomes. When you are always being used, making that tool do what you want it to do is not easy.
30. When you always have to be used, you lose your own identity.
31. Never get used, never give up and always be better than what you were yesterday.
32. Don’t be afraid to find yourself because it’s not where you’ve been but where you are. Always being used is not a good thing.
33. Being used is not a good thing. Being asked to be there but not really needed is even worse.
34. Being used is not a good thing. You are not here to be done with, and you’re here so that others may be done with you.
35. When you’re always being used, you don’t get to be the person you most want to be. Use your time wisely, and take charge of your life.
36. You are always being used by people who do not value you. So whether you accept it or not, learn to take control of your life.
37. Don’t allow yourself to be used. Don’t be a victim of circumstance. Every day, every hour is another chance to make your life better than the day before.
38. There’s a difference between being used and being loved. Never mistake being used for being loved.
39. It’s important to never be used; it’s a bad thing, don’t let anyone treat you like they’re breaking up with you.
40. Don’t ever let yourself be used and rejected by the people who don’t love you the way you want them to.
41. Never allow yourself to be used by who loves you or someone who makes you feel like a disposable item.
42. Don’t let people use you. Always have some kind of self-preservation in your back pocket because things always change.
43. Always being used is not a good thing. You are not a possession.
44. Being used is not a good thing, but everyone is guilty of it at some point. Don’t be afraid to say no.
45. The only thing a person loses when they are always being used is the illusion that they are worth something.
46. End of the day, if you’re always being used, it means you’re less valuable.
47. When you are used, people start to think you are just not good enough.
48. It’s really not a good idea to always be used. You have to know when to say no and have time for yourself.
49. Being used is like being left out. So don’t allow yourself to be used.
50. Being used makes you a tool. Being broken makes you a victim. Be yourself, stand tall and be proud.
51. What makes you uncomfortable? When someone uses you and doesn’t ever think of you again. That’s how they treat everyone.
52. Never be used. Never be abused. Always stand up for yourself, and don’t let anyone take advantage of you.
53. No one ever feels like a valuable human being when part of the furniture. That’s not what it means to Be human. Never allow anyone to use you.
54. Being used isn’t a good thing; when someone is always using you for their own gain, learn to say no.
55. Being used is never a good thing. Be strong, don’t let others walk all over you.
56. When you’re always being used, you depend on the person using you.
57. Being used to getting you what you want is like eating a pie: It looks good, but it keeps getting smaller and smaller.
58. We’re all the same people who were always being used and abused. Believe me; we’ve been through enough to know that one day we’ll be able to live without anyone at all.
59. I’ve found that sometimes being lonely, abused, and thrown away is better than being used.
60. You’re not entitled to be used. If you are, you’re allowing someone else to control your life.
61. It is not what we do but how we do it that matters. Always being used is not a good thing.
62. Always being used is not a good thing. It is not the freedom of choice nor the illusion of choice but the utter acceptance of slavery.
63. Always being used is a bad thing. There are no bad days in this world, just the wrong ones.
64. Being used is not a good thing. It’s a very confusing time. You have your heart shattered, and you have to learn how to love yourself again
65. Always being used is not a good thing. It simply means that all that you had is gone forever.
66. A man who is always being used cannot give the one he loves true happiness. No matter how good you are at being used, it’s not a good thing.
67. Being used is not a good thing. It’s a way of saying you’re not good enough, so the only way to feel better is to spread your wings and fly away.
68. Just because you are used to something doesn’t make it good or right. Being used by others doesn’t make them good people either.
69. You’re the only person you can count on to always be there for you. You’ve gotta find a way to make yourself not to be used, then things will fall into place.
70. The only way to grow is to let go of the things that no longer serve you. Don’t allow yourself to be used.
71. It’s really important always to be yourself and not to try to live up to other people’s expectations. Always being used is not a good thing.
72. When you’re being used, it feels like there’s always a reason why. And that reason always leads back to you. Always being used is not a good thing
73. Being used is not good, even if it feels good. It means that you have been used.
74. Being used is not a good thing. You feel less like the person you are and more like something that someone else thinks you ought to be.
75. When you avoid being used, you will always succeed.
76. Don’t let being used become the only thing you know. Be more than a tool for someone else’s gain.
77. Always being used is not a good thing. Nothing makes you feel worse than being used by someone.
78. Never be used as a way to get to another place. It will always end in disappointment, heartbreak and many tears.
79. Always being used is not a good thing. Be careful about who you give your time and energy.
80. Being used is not a good thing. Being used to being used is the worst thing of all.
81. You can’t always be used. If you are, then you’re probably not that special.
82. Don’t be afraid to try new things, even if they seem scary. Speak up and never allow yourself to be used.
83. Being used is a bad thing. The only thing that lasts is your own strength and character. What other people think of you is temporary.
84. Always being used is never a good thing. Always being needed is.
85. Anyone should ever use no one. Always being used is not a good thing to happen to anyone.
86. Being used is not a good thing. It’s not even that great of a thing. Being used isn’t fun, and it can be physically and mentally exhausting.
87. Being used is not a good thing. It’s the worst thing. Don’t ever be used, don’t ever let someone else use you, and don’t ever think that being used by someone else is good.
88. If you’re always being used, you’ll never be loved. If you are always being used, then you’re not being utilized.
89. When you are being used, you never know the true value of your product or service. And when someone uses your product or service, they don’t really need it as much as they thought they did.
90. Always being used is not a good thing. Stand on your right. You don’t have to be a superhero, but you do need to be great.
91. Don’t be a slave to what has been done for you; always try and create your own path.
92. Being used is not a good thing. You deserve better. You are worth more than that.
93. Being used is never a good thing. Make sure what you get out of someone is worth the trouble and that it’s not going to make you feel bad about yourself.
94. Being used is not a good thing for any of us. If you want something done right, do it yourself.
95. Just because you’ve been used in the past doesn’t mean it has to happen again. Don’t allow yourself to be used.
96. Being Used is not a good thing. If you’re always being used, it means that there’s something wrong with how you’re being used.
97. Always being used make you start to feel like a piece of meat? Maybe it’s time to start feeling like a person again.
98. Always being used is not a happy feeling, but it’s the most difficult thing to avoid.
99. Being used is nothing good. It’s being taken for granted and not being seen for what you deserve.
100. Being used is never a good thing. If you’ve been used, then make sure you’re getting something out of it.
These always being used quotes are a reminder to those who feel used. Remember that you were never like this and always be your own person. Don’t let other people change you; their ways are not always the best ways, they don’t know it all, and clearly, they’re not living by their own advice because if they were, then they would have a happier life.
Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.