It’s hard to know when you have become addicted to making yourself better. It happens slowly, one step at a time, until one day you realize that your entire life has been dedicated to this pursuit.
When you’re addicted to bettering yourself, you’re constantly pushing yourself harder and harder because you think that if you don’t push yourself harder than everyone else then there’s no point in doing anything at all!
Well, guess what? There isn’t any competition! There is no prize for being “the most improved person” or “the most successful person”. Those things don’t exist! Nobody cares about them! Nobody is keeping score! We’re all just doing our own thing and trying our best because we need to.
If you’re addicted to making yourself better, you might be surprised to learn that you are not alone. The truth is that many people are addicted to self-improvement which is good only to a point and that’s why I’ve written this post on be addicted to bettering yourself.
Be Addicted to Bettering Yourself Quotes
Be addicted to bettering yourself because life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them, and you should never be satisfied with where you are at in life and always strive for your next goal so that you may reach it.
1. Be addicted to bettering yourself. If you can imagine a better future, you can make a better future. It is as simple as that. You can create it yourself.
2. Bettering yourself in life will help you know that nothing is constant and life doesn’t have to be.
3. Life is always evolving, so being addicted to bettering yourself in life will make you be more at peace with yourself, the world, and your purpose in it.
4. You must accept to be addicted to bettering yourself in life if you want to continue growing as an individual.
5. Bettering yourself in life is necessary and inevitable.
6. If you don’t like to better yourself in life, you’re going to be irrelevant in society.
7. Learning to let go is hard, but not holding on is harder. It is best to be addicted to bettering yourself.
8. Nothing can keep you from achieving your goals when you have the right attitude and the mind to better your life.
9. Change achieved from bettering your life is usually valuable.
10. It is better to better yourself now that the opportunity is available.
11. It is important to remember that you cannot better yourself if you are not determined to do it.
12. You should be addicted to bettering yourself when the opportunity presents itself.
13. Being addicted to bettering yourself depends on how you accept change in life.
14. Sometimes, you forget to celebrate the small things—the milestones that come with bettering yourself.
15. Life is a journey. Loving the road you’re travelling, no matter where it leads you is accepting change in life.
16. You can’t control the change that’s going to come when you are addicted to bettering yourself.
17. Be addicted to bettering yourself, and don’t get disappointed if you have to change plans.
18. It’s the courage to be addicted to bettering yourself because it will make your life easier.
19. Whether it’s a new season, a new challenge, or a new you – be addicted to bettering yourself.
20. Some changes happen within us while others are around us―but it’s important to note that both are happening simultaneously.
21. Sometimes, you have to be addicted to bettering yourself in life before you can move on.
22. Be addicted to bettering yourself because life is an untameable adventure. Accept change. Embrace the unknown.
23. Life is in constant change, be ready to take any opportunities that come your way to bettering yourself.!
24. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
25. Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
26. The only way that we can grow is by bettering ourselves. The only way that we can change is if we learn.
27. Life is a journey, and you will never arrive if you don’t keep improving yourself.
28. Being addicted to bettering yourself is like going on a journey of a thousand miles which begins with a single step.
29. Be addicted to bettering yourself, and you must welcome change as a rule but not as your ruler.
30. Be addicted to bettering yourself in life if you wish to see a change in the world.
31. Be addicted to bettering yourself with change as the only constant; accept it and embrace it.
32. Be addicted to bettering yourself. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. Keep calm, adapt to the situation, and enjoy the ride.
33. Stay open to bettering yourself and accept it wholeheartedly.
34. You can always be addicted to bettering yourself, as long as you know it’s for the better.
35. Be addicted to e addicted to bettering yourself. How you handle those changes makes you a winner or a loser.
36. Sometimes, the toughest part of bettering yourself is simply changing your mindset.
37. Be addicted to bettering yourself because you are the most beneficiary in the end.
38. You should be addicted to bettering yourself and be open to it.
39. Bettering yourself should be the most important thing you think of. So learn to embrace it, and let it challenge you to become a better version of yourself.
40. When you are addicted to bettering yourself, new opportunities will always come your way.
41. Life changes and therefore need you to be addicted to bettering yourself.
42. Be addicted to bettering yourself, so go out there and hustle.
43. Sometimes, accepting a change of perspective, scope, or attitude is all that’s needed to be addicted to bettering yourself.
44. Be addicted to bettering yourself. Small shifts in perspective, scope, or attitude can have a huge impact on your life.
45. Be addicted to bettering yourself by changing your view to the bigger picture, empowering an individual to overcome obstacles, discover opportunities in life, and become successful.
46. Sometimes, you just have to think outside the box to overcome an obstacle, change your perspective and make a difference.
47. The future is full of obstacles that are only ever really problems to those who accept them as such, so be addicted to bettering yourself.
48. Until you are addicted to bettering yourself before you can welcome change into your life. Be open to new ideas and perspectives to experience life’s best things.
49. Instead of dwelling on the negative, turn your setback into a stepping stone by accepting change in life. Look for the opportunities in life and aim to succeed no matter what.
50. Just because the road is difficult doesn’t mean you can’t keep going. When things aren’t going your way, remember what really matters to you by accepting change in life.
51. Taking the first step begins with accepting yourself and bettering yourself in the process.
Be addicted to improving yourself by reading, learning and discovering. Be addicted to being better than you were the day before and have a positive attitude that attracts success.
We hope you enjoyed the be addicted to bettering yourself quotes. Hope it helped you reach your destination.
Kindly share and drop your comments in the section provided below.