People underestimate the incredible power of the present moment. Most people dwell on the past or worry about the future. The good news is that now – this moment – is the only guarantee in life you have. Now is the gift given to you, and no one can take it away from you.
Being happy is a choice. Happiness isn’t something that happens to you. Few people know this and fewer still manage to do anything about it. If you are not happy, you have a choice to make. You can put your head under the covers like an ostrich and convince yourself that nothing will change, so there’s no point in bothering. Or you can face the day with your head held high, be courageous, admit your mistakes and move on to the next thing in life.
You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future. Be happy for this moment. Here is be happy for this moment quotes:
Be Happy for This Moment Quotes
Every moment is a precious gift. Be happy for this moment. Let go of the things you cannot change; look far into the future. Accept who you are and be who you want to be. Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy. The only way to be happy is to make each day your masterpiece.
1. Be happy for this moment because it’s all a part of a beautiful journey. So, enjoy your life and don’t forget to smile. Life is a journey, and it’s best when you’re on the road with someone who makes you smile.
2. Your happiness, your success, that opportunity you’ve been waiting for – these are worth celebrating. You can have it all if you’re willing to work harder.
3. If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life and not be happy. There’s nobody else like you. Be happy for this moment and enjoy it.
4. Be happy for this moment. It has been a long road, but you’ve finally arrived at the finish line. Sometimes we must stop, appreciate the little things, and be happy for what we have.
5. You don’t need to be reminded of the hardships in this world. You have to appreciate how lucky you are today. The only thing that matters is that you are happy. This moment was made to be enjoyed and appreciated. Be happy for this moment and every moment.
6. When we look back at the things that got us to where we are, they will all be beautiful moments. The hardest thing to learn is the meaning of life. The easiest thing to understand is its value.
8. It’s difficult to wait for a new day, but it is worth it. Anything worth doing is worth doing together. Today is the day you begin to live. Be happy for this moment because it is yours. Live life to the fullest and make each day count.
9. Be happy for this moment. It will pass, and you will miss it, but your memory of it will always be sweet. The present moment is the richest source of happiness in life.
10. Be happy for this moment because it won’t last. It’s just a flash in time that you won’t ever see again, and you can never take back.
11. Happiness is a choice. A decision to be happy. To feel good now, always. When you feel like life is a drag, smile and remember some moments are so perfect it makes you want to cry. This moment is your time to be happy. Enjoy it!
12. Life is full of ups and downs, but the good thing about life is that it goes on. Waking up each day with a smile is the best start to my day. Life is a series of moments. Live them to the fullest, and love every second.
13. Life is about so much more than the little moments we enjoy and admire. We should strive for daily happiness and relish every moment we have. Life is a journey. Make sure to enjoy the ride.
14. Whoever you are, wherever you are in the world, whatever it is you’re going through, we all want to love and be loved. Your life is a journey. Live it beautifully. Life is short. Could you make the most of it?
15. Life is too short to spend without you. So be happy for this moment; may it be the happiest of your life. You can always find something to be grateful for. It might not be much, but it’s better than nothing.
16. Happiness is a choice. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But an image that conveys passion and love is priceless. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. So make it a good one.
17. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. Never be afraid to dream. Never give up on your goal. And never give up on yourself. Moments feel like snapshots; memories linger like dreams.
18. Let this moment be captured in photos, written down in stories, and remembered with fondness. Live life on your terms and embrace the moment, even if you have to squeeze them in before bed.
19. Nothing is perfect, but if you’re happy with what you’ve got, everything’s perfect. The moments in between aren’t necessarily better, but they’re tolerable. Life is short. Let’s make the most of it.
20. Often, when we are at our happiest moments, it is because we have learned to appreciate the little things. Live in the moment, even if that moment is only a second. It’s always the small moments that count.
21. Be grateful for this moment. And be even more grateful for every upcoming moment that brings your dreams closer. This moment is a gift. Take time to appreciate it and be happy about it.
22. The happiest moments in life are the ones that make you smile, those that make you laugh, and those that are shared with someone special. There’s no greater happiness in the world than a moment that takes your breath away.
23. The best things in life are the ones you didn’t plan for. It is always a good moment to be alive. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, but they make the most of everything that comes along their way.
24. Live this moment, for it will never come again. Life is never as simple as we would like it to be. But when you’re unhappy, your problems seem so complex that nothing can make them better. You only live once. Make it count.
25. Life isn’t a dress rehearsal. Make every day count! If you’re waiting for the right time, it may never come. Make an impact now. You can waste your life doing what everyone else does or doing something that no one else has even thought of. Be yourself. Be different. Be inspirational. The best moments are the ones you create.
Be Happy in This Moments Quotes
If you’re happy in the moment, then it doesn’t matter what happens after. Life is a mix of joy and sorrow, laughter and tears. It is a beautiful journey, but not without pain. All you can do is enjoy the ride and try to find happiness in any little moment! The most important things in life are often the simplest. Be happy in the moments that matter because you’ve already been through a lot and learned a lot.
26. There is no better way to lead a life than living it. The only way to reach your dreams is to dare to dream them and do something about them. Be Happy in the Moment – Be Grateful for Today – Pursue Your Passion
27. Be happy in this moment. Be grateful for what you have, and don’t worry about what you don’t. When you find yourself in a moment that feels good, please take a moment to appreciate it.
28. Live in the moment, and you don’t know when your time is up. Life is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the moment as it passes you by.
29. We all have moments that make us afraid, but only those courageous enough to try can find the beauty in being afraid. Let go of what’s past, let go of what could be, and embrace the moment.
30. Happiness is a state of mind. When you’re in that state, the good things in life seem to happen more often. Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the softer it gets.
31. Your life is not defined by the past but by the present and the future. So be happy at the moment. Be content where you find yourself instead of wishing you were somewhere else.
32. When you live in the moment, every day is a new adventure. Happiness is being happy with yourself and your life, not chasing someone else’s dreams.
33. Embrace the present moment, and you will find true happiness. Life is a beautiful moment, and you should enjoy it as much as possible! Happiness doesn’t come from owning things but from sharing them. Live in the moment, and all your worries will fly out of sight.
34. Find the joy in each day, and one day at a time, you’ll be ready for anything. Don’t wait for the perfect moment, be the perfect moment. Be happy at the moment, and don’t be afraid of tomorrow.
35. Life is a splash of color and texture, hope and fear, love and hate—live it fully. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. A moment to remember, a moment to share.
36. The most beautiful things in life cannot be seen nor felt but must be experienced. Happiness comes in small doses. Happiness is the only thing that’s real. So concentrate on that, no worries, and stay focused.
37. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Focus on what you can control, and let go of what you can’t. Enjoy the little things; it’s a great life lesson.
38. Happiness is the best way to overcome fear, stress, and sadness. Let yourself be happy at the moment! Live in the moment and take it for what it is. Live with gratitude and appreciation for what you have, not what you don’t. Be happy!
39. Happiness is being in the moment. Don’t be afraid to take a few minutes to recharge, reset and realize that you’re already doing just fine. Happiness is a choice. Make it your goal to be happy as often as possible. Enjoy every moment as if it were your last.
40. Happiness comes from within. So make it a daily choice to be happy! Happiness is the best way to make you feel better about your life. If you’re not happy in your life, don’t shoot for happiness. Shoot for fulfillment
41. Happiness is not something you will get; you need to create it yourself. Be happy! The present is always the most important thing in your life. You can have a million things to do, but you only have one life to live. So make it happy.
42. Happiness is a choice, not an accident. There is nothing I can’t do if I choose to make it happen. Life is a moment, not an experience. Make every moment count. If you’re not happy right now, then maybe it’s time to make a change. Be happy at the moment!
43. There’s no point in regretting the past. It’s only through facing it and learning from it that we move forward.
Happiness is a choice; slow down, and enjoy the view.
44. When you’re happy, happiness shows; when you’re sad, sadness shows. But if you’re in between, happiness and sadness look the same. You can’t stop the waves; you can only learn to surf.
45. Every day is a gift, and no matter how much or little you have, there is always enough. Be grateful for the moment of your life as it passes by, like a wave of time caressing your skin with its warm embrace. Stay in the moment because the present is all that matters—the future will be here soon enough!
46. The only thing that can make your life better is being happy always. Happiness is being your true self and being happy with that. Don’t wait for the future because it might not come as you expect. You can be happy today, even if your dreams are still far off.
47. No matter how bad the situation may seem, keep living in the moment. Surround yourself with the people and things you love. Life is too short for anything but joy. Life is what happens when you’re making other plans.
48. Happiness is not something you seek; it’s something that finds you. Remember, happiness is not something that you wish for. It is something you have to create for yourself.
49. Happiness is the only thing that’s real. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they know how to make the best of everything. The attitude of your life is the attitude you bring to every moment.
50. Let’s chase happiness, not run away from it. Happiness is a choice. Be happy in the moment. Don’t spend too much time thinking about things you can’t change. Live in the moment and make every second count. Live life and love with all your heart.
51. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future. It is something you design for yourself right now. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.
52. You will always find something to be happy about. Life is a gift, and if you open your eyes and see it, then you will live a richer life. You don’t have to be perfect to start; you must be yourself.
53. Don’t wait for the perfect moment to begin living. Life is a miracle. You can’t control everything, but you can control your attitude. And that matters more than anything else.
54. Life is what happens when you’re making other plans. Life is not a race. It’s a journey. You never win by finishing first if you find yourself miserable. Don’t wait for tomorrow; live today. The secret is to be happy at the moment because you never know when the next moment will be.
55. Live in the moment, and you will never be disappointed. Moments should be treasured and appreciated. They will never come back. So enjoy them while they’re here. Happiness comes in many forms—from the day you wake up to the moment you close your eyes at night.
56. There are all kinds of happiness. There’s the happiness that comes from being with your kids; there’s joy in making something; there’s joy in watching a sunset—there are different ways to feel happy and content. But the most important thing you can do is just be yourself.
57. Although the moment may not be perfect, it’s never too late to appreciate the now. There’s no better place to be than right now. Embrace all of your happy days, even when they’re not perfect.
58. If you’re happy in your moment, it’s a good moment. If you’re happy in your life, it’s a great life. Happiness doesn’t depend on what you have but on what you think about. It’s all about the journey, not the destination. Be happy at the moment, look forward to it, and don’t worry about the future.
59. When you’re happy in the moment, you see everything around you. Don’t let the past or future hold you back. Embrace today and enjoy every single moment of it. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for yourself now.
60. Happiness is found in the simplest things, like a warm smile or a walk in the park. Life is too short to be anything other than happy, so smile. Happiness begins with feeling good. It’s how you choose to look at things that make them meaningful. It’s not always easy, but it’s always worth it.
Please remember that nobody in the entire universe has a perfect life, not even those people who have everything they want or even think they want. There are always downsides to the good things in life, and these be happy for the moments quotes will give you undeniable proof. The next time you feel down and have no strength left to fight off negative thoughts, try reading these quotes – they might prove that what you have is more than enough. So please do yourself a favor, read them, and be happy for this moment.
I believe you have enjoyed and selected your choice from the inspiring be happy for this moment quotes. Please, don’t hesitate to drop your comment and share them with your family and friends. Thanks.