If someone has cheated on you, they will almost certainly do it again. Cheaters are not just one-off mistakes. They are people who cannot be trusted, and their actions reflect on them as a whole. If they cheated on their last and current relationship, they would cheat on the next one too. Once a cheater, always a cheater, right?
The thing with cheating is that it is not something that can be taught or learned. It’s unlike an app you can download to learn how to cheat. Cheating is an act of selfishness, disrespect, an act of desperation, and a sign of immaturity, and immaturity never changes.
A person who has cheated will always be a cheater, even if they’re in a happy relationship with you. It’s easy to find yourself in the middle of a cheating situation. The signs aren’t always obvious, and if you’re not careful, you could spend months or years in a relationship that isn’t what you thought it was.
This post covers quotes for those that have been cheated on. Going through these cheaters will always be cheaters quotes that I am sure are relatable and probably understandable and thank me later.
Cheaters Will Always Be Cheaters Quotes
Cheaters will always be cheaters. No matter what they say, they will always be that way. There’s no way to win a fight with someone willing to cheat. Life is too short to play games. There is no gain in being a cheater; I wish they would know this.
1. Cheaters will always be cheaters, but we’re going to count on you to get us over the hump.
2. We all make mistakes, but some learn from them and move forward. Cheaters will always be cheaters.
3. Cheaters will always be cheaters and that’s what they are.
4. Cheaters are just one more sign of how the hearts of humans easily get swayed.
5. Some people cheat to win—others cheat because they can’t be bothered. In any way, cheaters will always be cheaters.
6. If you cheat, then prepare to be chewed up and spit out.
7. Cheaters will always be cheaters. No matter how sincere & authentic you may appear to be.
8. Cheaters will always be cheaters. They’ll cheat on you over and over again until the day they die.
9. Cheaters will always be cheaters, but liars ought to be caught.
10. Cheaters will always be cheaters, and the best thing you can do is learn to forgive them and move on with your life.
11. The only thing worse than a cheater is a cheater that gets away with it.
12. Relationships are made or broken by how you treat the people in them.
13. Don’t lie, cheat or steal. If you do, karma will catch up with you.
14. Be careful who you trust. Be careful what you say. Be careful with whom you give your key.
15. Cheaters will always be cheaters, but the funny thing is they don’t even realize they’re doing it.
16. A cheater will always be a cheater, no matter how much he lies about it.
17. Cheaters will always be cheaters, and we can all agree on that.
18. Cheaters will always get caught, but the only thing that grows from a lie is your soul.
19. Cheaters never prosper – especially when they try to lie their way out of a relationship.
20. Cheaters never prosper. Cheaters just find new ways to cheat.
21. There’s no such thing as a good cheat, and there are no good cheaters.
22. We all have those friends who are just a little bit too caught up in the moment to be thinking about what they’re saying.
23. Cheaters will always be cheaters. If you can’t trust your best friend, you need to find a new one.
24. Cheaters will always be cheaters. They want what they can’t have but don’t know how to get it.
25. Cheaters will always be cheaters, but good people are likelier to win.
26. No matter what anyone tells you, cheaters will always be cheaters.
27. People who cheat will always cheat.
28. I’m not saying cheating is always bad; just that to say that it’s not wrong is like saying playing sports isn’t wrong.
29. Cheaters will always be cheaters. But, you know what? Cheating isn’t all about winning—it’s also about playing fair.
30. Cheaters will be cheaters, but they can’t cheat all the time.
31. When they are not cheating, they still do really bad things, but it’s hard to be a cheater all the time.
32. No one is perfect, and people make mistakes. No matter what happens, you can handle it.
33. No matter how fast they run, they can’t hide from the truth.
34. No one wins at cheating, no matter how good they are at it.
35. Cheating is just a symptom of a problem. A person can’t be successful if they don’t learn how to trust themselves or their abilities.
36. A person won’t succeed if they can’t trust themselves or their abilities and may consider cheating as a way to gain confidence.
37. If a person doesn’t learn to trust their own ability to do something, they’ll never become successful.
38. People cheat to get away with something they feel they can’t do or achieve. Maybe they don’t have the skills, maybe they have an unfair advantage, or maybe they feel like someone else is more skilled.
39. Cheaters will always be cheaters, no matter how good your intentions are.
40. Cheaters never win, and liars will always be found out.
41. The only thing worse than being a cheater is feeling like one. Cheating isn’t just a word, and it’s a feeling.
42. You can’t trust a cheater. You can only trust yourself.
43. Cheaters will always be cheaters. They just don’t know it yet.
44. No one knows when to stop and take a break, so if you are cheating on your diet, why not eat something unhealthy instead?
45. Cheaters will always be cheaters. I’ve always known that. They’re bad people, and they’re not worth my time or my energy
46. Cheaters will always be cheaters. Don’t get caught up in their lies and deceit.
47. Cheaters will always be cheaters, and liars will always be liars. And the truth is that it’s okay to cheat. It’s not okay, but it’s okay.
48. Cheating is never the way to go. It’s always the way out of a relationship
49. Cheaters never win, but they do get to sit alone in their room while everyone else is having fun.
50. The only thing that grows faster than a cheater’s grass is their alibi. Cheat on me, and I’ll find you.
51. Cheaters never prosper, and they always come back to you. They just never learn.
52. Cheating is a sign of a small mind.
53. The only thing worse than being cheated on is being the cheat.
54. Life is too short to keep cheating. The only way is up.
55. There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. You have to work on it every day and be ready to go your separate ways when the time comes.
56. Cheaters will always be cheaters, but some people are good at cheating.
57. Cheaters will always be cheaters. However, those who get caught can always make a change for the better and hopefully be better people.
58. Cheaters will always be cheaters, but the smart ones keep their lies to a minimum.
59. They say, “I’m good at cheating,” but they’re just bad at lying. Sometimes I have to wonder: are they even lying?
60. Cheaters will always be cheaters. But that’s no reason to give them the attention they so desperately crave.
61. No matter how hard you try not to cheat, everyone will eventually find out. Cheaters will always be cheaters.
62. A cheater’s the type of person who thinks there is something wrong with you because you don’t cheat.
63. Cheaters never prosper, and winners never cheat. Always stay true to yourself
64. Friends don’t let friends cheat because they know cheaters will always be cheaters.
65. The best way to stay on top is never to stay down and be chested.
66. Life is not a dress rehearsal. If you want to win, play the game fair.
67. Cheaters will always be cheaters. The only difference is that some are smarter than others.
68. We all know that cheaters will always be cheaters. It’s what they do best.
69. The cheaters will always be the cheaters; the liars will always be the liars. If you ain’t cheating, then there’s no reason to lie.
70. You will always find cheaters in the game of love and life.
71. Cheaters never win, but they do get away with it now and then.
72. If you cheat on an exam, it’s over. If you’re cheating on your girlfriend, she’ll get over it. But if you cheat in business, people will always be after you.
73. Sure, we all know the real secret to a happy relationship: living together without cheating.
74. Cheaters will always be cheaters. It’s a fact of life, and in my opinion, it’s no one’s business but theirs
75. The truth is, that cheaters will always be cheaters. They’ll cheat because they’re not confident in their relationship, and cheating is an easy way for them to reinforce that relationship.
76. There are no excuses when it comes to cheating. Cheaters will always be cheaters, and there is no better way to get over and out of an affair than to come clean, admit the truth, and repair your relationship!
77. The cheaters will always be the cheaters until they get caught.
78. All cheaters will be cheated on, so don’t cheat.
79. The only person you can control is you. If you’re a cheater, so be it. But if you don’t cheat, they will always cheat on you.
80. People who cheat are just not that into you. You can’t keep a good man down.
81. It’s okay to flirt with the idea of temptation. But don’t make a habit out of it.
82. Be yourself, change your habits, and let the rest take care of itself.
83. Cheaters will always be cheaters. The only thing that changes is the name.
84. No matter how much you wish them to be, cheaters will never be changed. If a guy tells you that he has changed and will no longer cheat, look at his past relationships.
85. One of the best ways to find a trustworthy partner is to meet people face-to-face. You can’t hide through a computer screen.
86. Cheaters will always be cheaters, but it’s the smart ones who win.
87. Sure, you can’t trust the cheaters to be faithful, but you can trust the smart ones to win.
88. There are two kinds of people in this world: winners, and cheaters. The thing is, the smart ones always win!
89. There are plenty of cheaters, but you’ll play it smarter than the rest.
90. Don’t let people who are dishonest and do things that are wrong to you, convince you that they don’t have bad intentions. They will always be cheaters…
91. Cheaters never win, but they sure do get a lot of second chances.
92. The biggest weakness of cheaters is their remorse. They always feel like they’ve been cheated, even when they’ve done it themselves.
93. Cheaters are often riddled with guilt. They always have a story where they were cheated, even when they were the ones who did the cheating.
94. Cheaters always have a thing or two to learn. What they don’t know is that their bitter emotions of remorse will lead them nowhere.
95. The most tragic thing about cheaters is that, even when they’re successful in getting the girl, they never feel like a “victor” because they know it’s wrong.
96. The biggest problem with cheaters is that their conscience never lets them forget that they have already been living a double life.
97. Cheating is like a relationship—you keep it secret but you know it’s there.
98. Cheating is like a relationship—you should know what you’re getting into before you start.
99. Cheating is like a relationship… you know it’s wrong but you do it anyway.
100. It’s like a relationship. Everyone is doing it, but only your close friends know about it.
You might be wondering why anyone would choose to have an affair or cheat on someone in their relationship. And the answer is simple: for many people, it’s part of their nature.
Let me know what you think of this post before you go. These wise words should be shared with the world. Thank you for reading these cheaters will always be cheaters quotes, have a peaceful day!