The word ‘discipline’ means a training that produces obedience or self-control of the mind, character, etc. The need for discipline arises from the fact that men by nature are not perfect and are prone to commit mistakes.
Everyone wants to be successful. But very few are willing to pay the price of discipline and action. Successful people have learned that when you let others make your decisions, you’re enslaving yourself to them. You create a prison for yourself that keeps you from growing and developing as an individual.
Discipline is the key to success – this saying holds for all times and all people of all age groups. It holds a great value in people’s life, Without discipline one just cannot expect to be successful in life or achieve his/her goals and objectives with ease.
If you are looking for quotes about how being disciplined makes one successful take a look at this amazing collection of discipline is the key to success quotes below.
Discipline Is the Key to Success Quotes
All successful people have one thing in common. They all have discipline. Discipline is one of the most useful qualities you can have in order to achieve success it is the key to success. Without it you will fail, with it you will succeed.
1. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people discipline themselves beyond what others think is possible.
2. Discipline breeds excellence without it, ambition is lost.
3. Discipline is the key to success, not just in fitness, but in life too. There aren’t any short cuts or good luck charms. Just discipline and hard work!
4. Discipline is not punishment. Discipline is doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done as well as it can be done.
5. Discipline is the ability to do the right thing at the right time, even when you don’t want to.
6. If you have the discipline to work hard now, you’ll reap the rewards later.
7. Success is not an accident; it is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, discipline.
8. Discipline is the ability to make yourself do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.
9. Everyone must choose one of two pains: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
10. Nothing good comes easy. If you want to achieve success, you have to work hard for it. It is going to take a lot of effort and discipline on your part.
11. Success is not always about talent, but rather discipline.
12. Discipline is doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done whether you feel like it or not.
13. Are you disciplined? Now put those skills to use. The only thing that separates success from failure is a lot of discipline.
14. Discipline, hard work and dedication will pay off with the amount of effort you give, focus on those qualities to achieve your goals.
15. You can have grand plans or lofty goals, but you’ll never see them come to fruition if you don’t muster up the discipline to take action in the first place.
16. Discipline is what creates desire. Discipline is the key to motivation.
17. You can’t get a result without taking any action. Discipline is the key.
18. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are those who have discipline.
19. The road to success is always under the construction of discipline.
20. Successful people maintain a steady stream of discipline in their lives. Discipline leads to freedom.
21. If you don’t have the discipline to do it in your head, you won’t do it in real life.
22. Be a master of discipline instead of a victim of circumstances.
23. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. You are what you discipline yourself to be.
24. There are no shortcuts on the road to success. Discipline is the key.
25. It is the discipline of the mind to focus your thoughts and actions. It was these disciplines that made successful people reach their goals.
26. It’s not hard to succeed when you are disciplined and do what you love and love what you do.
27. There is a great difference between talent and discipline. Talent may not take you far; discipline will.
28. Discipline is the only way to unlock your true potential.
29. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are those who have disciplined themselves to do whatever it takes to succeed.
30. If you are going to win any battle, you have to do so with an air of discipline and confidence that surrounds you as well as your troops.
31. Discipline is the key to success because it allows you to follow through on your commitments.
32. Discipline is the key to success. Self-discipline is the key to self-confidence.
33. Discipline is the key to success, self-discipline even more so.
34. Sometimes you just have to be willing to do what’s uncomfortable to achieve success
35. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.
36. Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
37. The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
38. Discipline is not just a good trait to have, but it’s a necessity if you want to be successful in whatever you do in life.
39. Discipline is doing what you know must be done, when it must be done, whether you feel like it or not.
40. Just as you can’t build a house without bricks, you can’t build success without discipline.
41. Discipline is the key to success. Success never comes to those who fail to discipline themselves.
42. If you don’t have discipline, your dream will remain a dream.
43. Discipline is the key to success. There are no shortcuts to achievement.
44. The successful warrior is the average man, with a laser-like focus.
45. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
46. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practised every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure. -Jim Rohn
47. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
48. Discipline is the key to success. It is the willingness to do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.
49. Self-discipline is what makes you get up in the morning, and go to bed at night, do what you know needs to be done despite your feelings, perceptions, or moods.
50. Discipline overcomes procrastination. It will help you overcome any obstacle that stands in your way of success.
51. When it comes to success, it’s about the daily choices we make and how we act on them. Discipline is the key to success.
52. It’s not about how much time you put in, it’s about how disciplined and dedicated you are to achieving your goal.
53. Discipline is the best tool for success because, without it, nothing happens.
54. If you want to be the best, then there’s only one thing you can do. Work harder.
55. Discipline is the key to success. The ability to make yourself do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.
56. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
57. Discipline is the difference between a job and a career.
58. Hard work pays off. It’s as simple as that. Nothing great was ever achieved without effort.
59. Don’t wait to be motivated, but get up and go to work. Discipline is the key to success.
60. Discipline can get you through times of no motivation and help you achieve your goals.
61. Discipline can get you through times of no motivation and help you achieve your goals.
62. Achieve success through discipline, dedication, self-sacrifice and hard work.
63. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are all alike in the fact that they have had discipline to follow through on their goals. You can succeed if you discipline yourself to follow your plan and do what it takes to get any job done.
64. Discipline is the key to success. Success follows the person who works hard, stays focused, and perseveres.
65. Discipline is the key to success, no matter who you are or what you do. If you think it’s easy then you’re doing something wrong.
66. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are those who don’t just dream about what they want, but go out and get it.
67. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people acquire discipline by practice, while others acquire it with pain.
68. Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
69. Discipline is the key to success, self-control; it means winning the battle against yourself.
70. Discipline Yourself to Do What You Know Is Right
71. Discipline is the key to success. Success is the result of habit.
72. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are those who think more of the future than of the past, and whose imagination is greater than their recall of the past.
73. Discipline isn’t just about getting your work done, it’s about achieving your goals however you define success.
74. Discipline is the key to success.Success is not a privilege; it’s a reward for work.
75. Discipline is the key to success. Success follows naturally if you have discipline; it’s a by-product when you don’t.
76. The key to success is discipline, including the self-discipline to make discipline a habit in every aspect of your life.
77. All it takes is a little discipline to achieve big things.
78. Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even when you don’t want to.
79. The successful warrior is the average man, with a laser-like focus.
80. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
81. We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
82. Discipline is remembering what you want.
83. Work hard and be disciplined, expectations lead to regrets.
84. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are disciplined and dedicated.
85. Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period!
86. True happiness… is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
87. Self-control means wanting to be effective at some random point in the infinite radiations of my spiritual existence.
88. You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
89. A man’s wealth is not measured by what he has but by what he can do without having!
90. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are those who have discipline. Discipline means to follow through on commitments you make to yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks, feels, or does.
91. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are those who have discipline.
92. Discipline is the key to success. Successful people are disciplined… not because they have willpower, but because they have systems and habits that operate on their behalf while they focus on the big vision
93. Work hard not just for your grade, but for your future, at the end of the day, it’s all about you and how you will be.
94. Discipline is a way for me to be, It is a way for me to be successful, It is a way for me to be good.
95. Discipline is a way to get things done It’s a way to achieve every goal And open your mind to new things.
96. Discipline breeds excellence, and without it, ambition is lost.
97. Discipline is the key to the door that leads to success, think you can’t – then think again, It’s not a matter of how It’s a matter of when.
98. Discipline is the key to success and you’re on your way to the top. So you better stay on track and not let the fools surround you
99. Discipline is not for me I feel this strong, I was born with a will like no other, It’s what made me be the best of the best.
100. Discipline is a must to achieve greatness and be remarkable in this world where of course not all are like you.
101. Dreams and goals fade away without discipline, and without the right understanding of the right word, you will never be able to achieve your goals.
102. It’s always easier to stay out of action than to achieve a goal It’s always easier to do nothing than to carve out a new path.
103. Discipline is the only way to get to the top, without it, you’ll never make it. You’ll fall but never give up
104. Discipline is the one thing that distorts the system of success, the many tests of will, and the way the mind devises its own.
105. Never give up! if you do you can’t achieve your dreams, they are just too big.
Discipline is important for several reasons, but most of all because it helps us achieve our goals. Focusing on the road ahead indeed means thinking about what we have to do rather than about what we have already done. But keeping this focus is much easier when you know why you’re doing something, and have the determination to make it happen.
Have discipline: work hard and work smart. Be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goals, no matter what obstacles are in your way with these discipline is the key to success quotes. That’s how you’ll succeed. Successful people understand the importance of discipline and they live it. It is the key to their success.