Romantic Love Messages | Inspirational Messages and Quotes
As humans, one thing we cannot but do is communicate with others around us. Even the most reserved ones would still always talk with someone, somehow.
But as Christians, our Heavenly Father is ever ready to hear our heart cry. He wants us to communicate with Him through prayers. And He wants it consistently. Even now!
It is no longer shocking that evil is happening all over the world and through researches, it has been concluded that God is the greatest security and by depending on Him we are more than safe.
Are you thinking of embarking ob a journey or just going out for your normal day to day activity and you just want to send some requests to heaven whether for today or future day's protection???
1. Weak and shriveled, wasted and frail, rest gone, faith withered. No one to help, no one to cheer. Yet a glimmer of hope remains, flailing, reaching out to heaven. To Him who alone can save. Fan this fledging fire Lord. Let it burn again.
2. Steep mountains, deep valleys. All threatening to subsume. Fear mounting, heart failing with each tentative step. Keep my heart strong oh Lord. Do not allow my feet to stumble.
1. Test intentions, don't test boundaries...
You always need good people climbing up the ladder of life.
2. Share dreams with kindred spirits, letting in others who don't understand your dreams can only draw you back. You don't want to live life trying to balance between yours and theirs.
3. Be wary of those who tell you what to think. People who love you help to develop your thought processes, it is yours to keep.
It's not just another beautiful day, to be up and grateful but also a glorious day to be in God's presence.
Because it's another tantalizing, interesting and amazing Sunday Morning.
And here are sweet Sunday Morning Prayers for yourself, and those you can also send to your lovers, friends and family.
Finding true friendship is like winning a legendary lottery - you would get overwhelmed trying to reason out how you will spend the money!
If you've enjoyed the best of friendships, especially after you have been disappointed by a couple of fair-weather ones, you'll understand how to value a friend. So I've written enough letters you can send to that special friend of yours.