There are so many unpleasant things you don’t pray for, but they happen anyway. One of them is sickness. This can happen to anyone, it could be your wife, husband, father, mother or even children.
When this happens, there may little you can do to improve their health, but your heartfelt quick recovery letters can gladden their heart and this would cause a speedy recovery.
If your dear wife is sick, you need to make her feel loved by sending her quick recovery letters from time to time. These would warm her heart and she would never feel lonely.
Remember, you may not be able to administer the drugs, but you can speed up her recovery with your get well soon wishes, prayers and messages.
Here are some awesome get well soon love letters to my wife below, scroll through and have your pick.
Related: Get Well Soon My Wife Wishes Quotes
Quick Recovery letters for Your Dear Wife
My love, I’m writing you this beautiful letter because I have not been the same since you got ill. I miss you and can’t wait to have you back. I wish you a quick recovery, my dear wife. Love you so much.
1. Whenever you are down, I am down too. I cannot wait to see you healthy and cheerful again. Get well soon my love. I miss all the sweetness we share.
2. My love, I wish you perfect health in the quickest of time. Get well soon baby. I miss the beautiful glow in your eyes. I can’t wait to continue our pillow fights and fun games.
3. Everything hasn’t been the same since you got ill. My love, I can’t wait to have my arms wrapped around you looking into your beautiful face. I miss you and pray God bless you with good health soon. I cherish you baby.
4. Don’t feel lonely, I am here for you baby, I will be here all through, I’d never leave your side I love you and I can’t wait to have you back Hale and hearty. Have a swift recovery, love.
5. Baby, you’ve been a strong woman and I know you’d soon overcome this illness too. I’m here for you and I know you’d be back on your feet soon. Can’t wait to have you back in high spirits. Love you, darling.
6. I wish I could be there beside you all the time. I miss you, your smiles, your touch and your lovely voice. I pray your health is restored as fast as possible. Be fine for me, darling.
7. Here’s me wishing the love of my life a very swift recovery. I have not been the same since you became unwell. I miss your presence and all the sweet moments we used to have. Get well soon, baby.
8. My prayers are with you, morning and night. A big part of me is down because you’re not feeling good. Please get well as soon as possible. Home is not home without you.
9. This is one of the toughest time for me. I can’t seem to do anything. I long to have you home as soon as possible. Get well soon darling. I miss you, darling.
10. My love, I want you to strong for me, take your time to rest and recover fully. My heart is always thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery. I Love you so much, my dear wife.
11. I and the children do not forget to mention you in our prayers. Home hasn’t been the same without you. Get well soon my love, I want my charming and wonderful wife back in high spirits.
12. I wish I could discover a pill that would cure you instantly. A big part of me is down because my partner is ill. I wish you a quick recovery my love, so we e can all be happy.
13. My love, I am trying to be strong, it’s been a tough time for me since you got unwell. I pray for your recovery all the time. Get well soon my dear wife. I miss you so much.
14. Take this natural holiday to rest and be refreshed. I can’t wait to see you healthy and happy again. I miss your kisses and hugs. Get well soon, my dear wife.
15. I wish I could make it all go away in an instant. My love, I miss you so much. I can’t wait to have you back home healthy and refreshed. Have a speedy recovery, my love.
16. When you’re down everything about me is down, you’re my powerhouse and I can’t do anything without you. Get well soon darling. I miss you so much, my love.
17. I miss waking up to your smiling face every morning. I pray earnestly for your quick recovery because home isn’t the same without you. Missing you so much my dear wife, can’t wait to have you back healthy soon.
18. Get well soon my one and only. I miss your kisses and your warm embrace. Be strong for me, and I pray you’d be back home as soon as possible.
19. Everything just looks strange. I have not been myself since you got ill. I need you right beside me always. I love you and I pray for your swift recovery darling. Take care of yourself, my dear wife.
20. My love, I know you are a brave lady, and I trust you to give a hard fight to this illness. I wish you God’s strength, get well soon darling. I miss your lovely smile and I can’t wait to have it return.
Beyond drugs, words heal, especially sweet words of hope from a loved one. Filing the heart of your sick wife with love during her recovery is one of the best things you can do as a husband. Let these beautiful get well soon love letters to my wife help you achieve that.