You shouldn’t be surprised when someone tells you that they always wanted to be a gangster because it’s their choice. But, for you to have said you wanted to be a gangster may be because you saw their acts in the movies or like the actions they put up around you in the neighbourhood.
It may also be that you took one of the gangsters as a big brother in the neighbourhood who has been good to you, which made you feel you like all he does because of his nice gestures towards you.
Anyways, it’s your choice so freely make use of the I always wanted to be a gangster quotes below to choose from any reasons you want to tell anyone who likes to hear why gangsterism is what you chose to be and may still love o be right now. Swipe up and read them through.
I Always Wanted to Be a Gangster Quotes
I always wanted to be a gangster, but when I got into the family business, I was so busy that I couldn’t get a lot of free hours. But I’d like to be a gangster still and be in the family business.
1. I always wanted to be a gangster. Now I realize that I’m one of them, and I love it.
2. I always wanted to be a gangster, but now I think that I should have done something more honest.
3. I always wanted to be a gangster, but I found that they didn’t have good manners.
4. I always wanted to be a gangster. I might not be the smartest person on earth, but I think this decision could change my life. In such a short amount of time, it will give me the opportunity to make big money.
5. I always wanted to be a gangster. I just didn’t know which one to be.
6. I was never good at school, but I always wanted to be a gangster. Now I’m here, and I’m not giving up.
7. Gangsterism is in the blood. I just didn’t know that it was being part of the mafia and not the drug dealers that would make my dreams come true.
8. I always wanted to be a gangster, but I don’t want to kill anyone. I just want to fight for what I believe in.
9. I wanted to see the world and all of its dangers as a gangster, but somewhere along the way, I lost my love for the streets.
10. If a gangster can be what he wants, then, I want to be a gangster.
11. Gangster life is made up of a lot of parts that you don’t see many people do, but we’re putting them together to make art. There’s nothing like it.
12. It’s never too late to be who you always wanted to be. Be that gangster that you want to be.
13. I always wanted to be a gangster, but as I’m saying this, there’s no chance of me becoming one.
14. Gangster life is never glamorous, but it is a lifestyle that’s full of hustle. I want to be a gangster so I can live without regrets.
15. I want to be a gangster. I want to follow in their footsteps and take over the world.
16. I once wanted to be a gangster. Now I’m living my best life.
17. There is no place I’d rather be than on the streets of the city being a gangster.
18. I always wanted to be a gangster, but now, of course, I’m trying to make it as an actor.
19. I want to be a gangster with the power that I had never thought in my life possible.
20. I was born to be a gangster, and I’m going to prove it.
21. I have a dream to be a gangster. I will fight for my place in this world, no matter how difficult it is.
22. I thought it would be cool to be a gangster. So I did.
23. Gangsterism is my choice. I love good music and amazing food, and I will never give up on my dreams.
24. It’s like a dream come true. I always wanted to be a gangster, but I really didn’t think it would happen this young. But with the help of my family and friends, I’ve been able to follow my dreams and make them a reality.
25. I want to belong to a gangster group, but I don’t want to be one of these people who forget they belong.
26. Gangsterism is not just in the movies. It’s really like that. It’s a very violent lifestyle, and you must stay focused on your goal.
27. I always wanted to be a gangster, but then I realized gangsters don’t have time to read.
28. I always dreamed of being a gangster. I can be one now.
29. The life of a gangster that I am living is a dream come true.
30. I’ve always wanted to be a gangster, but I can’t join the mob because they’re all my friends.
31. I used to want to be a gangsta. Now I’m just a gangster.
32. I always wanted to be a gangster, a hustler, a dreamer. I’m a lover, a fighter and always ready for that next challenge.
33. When you’re a gangster, it’s not always easy to be a gangster.
34. When I was a kid, I wanted to be either a gangster or a doctor. Neither worked out very well for me, but I made it my life’s goal to do both anyway.
35. There’s a skill to being a gangster, and it is not actually difficult at all, I promise.
36. I’m not saying I want to be a gangster, but I’m definitely saying I could be one.
37. I used to want to be a gangster. Now I just want an Aryan textured skull tattooed on my forehead.
38. I want to be a gangster because I believe that’s how you change the world.
39. I’m a gangster. I don’t do pushups or sit-ups. I don’t eat salads or tofu. I eat real food, and I want to keep it that way.
40. I was born a gangster, I’ll die a gangster, and I intend to keep it that way.
41. I’m not saying I’m a gangster, and I’m saying I want to be one because that’s how you change the world
42. I want to be a gangster. I don’t want to be a rapper. I want to change the world with my art.
43. The gangster in you is the only way to truly change the world.
44. Gangsters ain’t got time for faceless bureaucrats or empty promises. They’re the ones in the streets, making change happen.
45. I’m ready to pay the price. I want my gangsta life, and I don’t mind whatever it will cost me.
46. If you want to be a gangster, then you need to pay the price. I am ready to do whatever it takes to get it, but if you want me to stop, I will.
47. I’m ready to pay the price. I’m ready to take risks. I don’t mind whatsoever, worth it or not.
48. I don’t mind what I will pay. I’m ready to sacrifice anything to be what I want. I have gotta become a gangster.
49. I’m gonna be a gangster and make some money. There is surely nothing underneath heaven that will stop me.
50. I’m prepared to pay the price for what I want. Let’s do it! Becoming the most famous gangster ever to exist is on my mind.
51. I’m not afraid of what’s going to happen next. I know life is a gamble, but I’m ready to roll with it. I want to become a gangster.
I am hopeful you got the exact quote you were looking for from these I always wanted to be a gangster quotes to express your love for gangsterism. Please, do not forget to drop your comments below.