A drink, likewise, can mean any beverage — tea, water, or lemonade — or it can mean an alcoholic one. Sometimes the word ‘drink’ is used to indicate wine or any other type of liquor.
There comes a time when you need a drink because you’re not very happy or because you’re not completely satisfied with the way things are going, and your mind tells you that there’s a better way, so you don’t want to give up. You just want to have a drink and figure it out for yourself.
Furthermore, in times of dehydration, especially in combination with heat exhaustion and fatigue, a drink or more is needed to rehydrate one’s self, so be sure to drink plenty of water and other hydrating fluids during this time and, more importantly, throughout the day.
These and more are the reasons this lovely collection of I need a drink quotes is made available for you.
I Need a Drink Quotes
I need a drink that will make me forget my present pain gotten from the loss of my wife and my children as a result of the plane crash although this drink can not erase the memories I have of them.
1. I need a drink to forget about my problems because they are overwhelming.
2. I need a drink, but I don’t want one. I want to use the drink to recharge my batteries.
3. I need a drink as much as I need my head to work.
4. I need a glass of alcoholic wine to make me forget you’re in my past.
5. I need a drink to start my Saturday off right because I have got a lot on my plate this weekend.
6. I am so thirsty and feel like quenching it with alcohol so I need a drink now. Why is it so hard to get a drink around here?
7. I need a shot of a good cappuccino for my head that is banging.
8. Some people need just a drink but I need an alcoholic drink.
9. She always asks me if I want a drink when she’s drinking. I always say yes, but I never really want one.
10. There is no better time to drink than when you need a drink. Just go for the drink.
11. I need a drink. I am a grown woman. I can handle my liquor, but thanks for the thought of giving me that drink.
12. I just can’t wait to get out of this place. I need a drink and some time away from these people.
13. I’ll have whatever you’re having so give me that drink.
14. I need a drink but can’t decide what to have. Any one of them will do, pls.
15. It’s been a long day. I just want to sit down and have a drink. I need a drink.
16. I need a drink so give me a very chilled drink with ice. I am so happy on this occasion of my son’s birthday celebration.
17. I crave a drink of any kind but can’t have one. I know it’s just a craving, but it feels like an obsession.
18. I’ve had a long week and I’m tired. If I don’t get a drink soon, I might just end up a blubbering mess on the floor. I need a drink to get over my hangover.
19. Please, kindly give that guest a drink over there. He prefers an alcoholic drink.
20. We have so many assorted drinks available you can choose from so take any when you need a drink.
21. Drinking is more than just swallowing especially when you need a drink. It is about refreshing the whole body.
22. I need a drink just to make me feel refreshed again after the day’s hectic job.
23. I could go for a drink right now. I feel like I’m going to burst from frustration!
24. He is so busy that he never has time to sit down and have a drink.
25. Drinking is my hobby and right now, I need an alcoholic drink as soon as possible.
26. I need a drink. Let’s go get one, please.
27. I should have known better than to go hiking with him. He’s never been able to go more than a couple of hours without an alcoholic drink. I also need a drink.
28. When life gives me lemons, I’ll make a drink out of it and have myself a cocktail.
29. Could you please give him a drink so that he can rehydrate himself as a result of the scorching sun outside?
30. You should always take a drink as the first thing after waking in the morning.
31. I am so thirsty. I would kill for a drink of anything right now. I’ve been drinking water all day, but that’s not cutting it today.
32. I need a drink because I feel I am losing how to taste.
33. I need a freaking drink. I am so tired of being sober.
34. I need a drink. I need a drink right now. I don’t care what kind of drink it is, as long as it’s alcoholic.
35. I need a drink, a lot of drinks. I need to drink for the rest of my life.
36. Drink always and do not wait until when you are thirsty to drink
37. It’s going to be a long day. I need a drink like right now.
38. I wish somebody would buy me a drink. I’m so thirsty. I’m not picky. I don’t care what kind of drink it is, just as long as there’s alcohol in it.
39. I need a drink. I’m not even sure what kind I want, but I need one.
40. I would love to be able to get a drink whenever I wanted one. I don’t know why they make it so hard to get a drink.
41. I always feel thirsty when I’m around him. I just wish he’d buy me a drink.
42. I never thought I would be the kind of person who would steal drinks from a bar, but I need a drink.
43. I wish I could find a drink that tasted good and didn’t give me a hangover.
44. I always have a bottle of water with me. I don’t like to be thirsty.
45. What’s the deal with tequila? Is it just a fad?
46. Drink with your mind intact because you need a drink most time.
47. I can’t wait to get my hands on a drink, especially an alcoholic drink.
48. Drinks are the best to have whenever you feel the need to feel cool within.
49. Bring on the weekend. I’m ready for a drink and even more if time permits me.
50. I can’t wait to be on vacation and sit back, relax and enjoy a cold drink with my friends.
51. I would rather have one drink with a man who does not drink than have one thousand with a man who does.
52. Are you inviting me over for a drink? I’ll bring the wine.
53. I wish I could have a drink whenever I wanted. I wish my friends would let me have a drink whenever I wanted.
54. I need a drink, I need a whole case of drinks, to put me in the mood.
55. I’m always thirsty. I can never get enough to drink. I don’t know why I can’t ever get enough to drink.
56. I always take my drinks with me when I go to the gym. I don’t want to be that guy that is just sitting there drinking while everybody else is working out.
57. I’m always thirsty. I wish I could just go to a restaurant and order a glass of water.
58. Need a drink to get through this week. It’s only natural.
59. I’m feeling a bit blue. What’s your excuse for not drinking?
60. I’m drowning my sorrows in a glass of wine.
61. I need a drink. A real drink. Not one of those little fruity things you get on an aeroplane, but a proper drinking experience.
62. I need a drink, a good book and some time to myself.
63. That drink you gave me helped me. As if you knew that I needed a drink.
64. I have never wanted anything more than a drink right now. I would even settle for water.
65. I’ve been thinking about it all day. I could use a drink. I don’t care what it is. Beer, wine, whiskey, and even a Coke would be fine.
66. She always asks me if I want a drink when she’s drinking. I always say yes, but I never really want one.
67. I’m so thirsty. I wish I could go to the store and get a drink. My mouth is so dry that I can barely talk. I just want to go to sleep and wake up with a big glass of water next to me.
68. I’ve never been a big drinker. I’m not sure why, but I think it’s because I’ve always been afraid of what might happen if I let go. But this is the last straw. It’s going to take more than a
69. I don’t care what I have to do. I just need something to drink.
70. I am so fagged out and my throat is feeling so dry. Could you please give me a bottle of water? I need a drink.
71. I need a drink and drink. A drink to get me thoroughly, completely drunk.
72. I need some wine, and I don’t even care if I get drunk. All I just want to do is to have something to drink.
73. I want that drink, and I want it now so badly, and nothing on earth could replace my craving for it.
74. I crave a drink of any kind but can’t have one. I know it’s just a craving, but it feels like an obsession.
75. He can’t remember the last time he had a drink. His dry throat is screaming for some kind of liquid.
76. I could use a drink. I could use an ocean of it. I’ve been trying to quit, but I’m so thirsty right now.
77. I’m so thirsty. I need a drink. I need a drink. I need a drink. I need a drink. I need a drink.
78. I need a drink and drink. It doesn’t matter what it is. I’ll take any kind of liquid goodness.
80. I could go for a drink right now. I feel like I’m going to burst!
81. He is so busy that he never has time to sit down and have a drink.
82. I would give anything for a drink of water. I’m so thirsty my mouth feels like a desert.
83. He hasn’t had a drink in two years. He used to be an alcoholic, but now he’s just a social drinker.
84. I should have known better than to go hiking with him. He’s never been able to go more than a couple of hours without a drink of water.
Need a Drink Quotes
Do you need a drink? You should because you look exhausted so you could get some in the refrigerator after you are done with whatever it is you are doing. Please, feel free to satisfy yourself with all I have at home.
85. Sometimes you need a drink because you are depressed and sometimes because you are just bored.
86. You need a drink because you’re having a bad day.
87. You need a drink because you’re having an amazing day.
88. We need a drink because life is short, and it’s better to have a few too many than waste any of them.
89. We need a drink because six days of sobriety are enough to make even the most courageous among us tremble.
90. We need a drink because the best things in life rarely come without waiting, and waiting is better with wine.
91. When you’re having a tough time, take a break and have a drink.
92. We need a drink because one day we’ll have the answers; until then, let’s just have another glass of wine.
93. When you have a drink, take a break and think about what’s important in life.
94. We need a drink because we’re human beings with emotions and feelings, not just bodies that don’t know how to feel anything anymore.
95. You need a drink when you get home from work and realise you still have another hour until the kids are out of school.
96. You need a drink when you realise that even after all this time, you still can’t figure out how to get your kid to brush his teeth in the morning.
97. You need a drink when you start doing something like cleaning up the kitchen and realise that no way’s going to happen today.
98. You need a drink when you wake up in the morning and realise your life is seriously important.
99. You need a drink when your boss asks you to work overtime.
100. You need a drink when someone tells you they hope you don’t get cancer.
I hope these I need a drink quotes are just what you were looking for. You can share any of these and send them to your loved ones. Feel free to also leave your comments below.