When you find yourself in a relationship that has gone south, it is important to remember that you are still somebody. They might be able to give you the positive attention you want from them anymore, but there will be someone else who will. Someone who will make you feel loved and appreciated, feel valued and cherished and not taken for granted.
We all search for love in our own way, and some of us have to search harder than others, but I think we can all agree on one thing: we want to feel loved again. Whether you need a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, or just someone to talk with, we just need that feeling of love.
Those of us who have felt hopelessly alone and unloved remember what pain and isolation these feelings can bring. Yet when we hold out for love, it often arrives in ways we least expect.
Here are some quotes about wanting to feel loved again and will make you realize that you are not alone and that there is hope for you. There are many other people who have felt the same way, but they managed to get over it and be happy.
I Want to Feel Loved Again
I want to feel loved again. I want to be content and happy. I want the butterflies when I’m together with the one I love and the lightheaded feeling when we part. I want to love. I want it all.
1. I’ll soon forget my troubles, my broken heart will heal. I want to feel loved again. I want to be happy again, I want to be loved as I should be.
2. It’s like there is a hole within me. As huge as it may appear, I know there is a special place for me, that I can fill again inside someone’s heart where I can feel loved again.
3. I want to feel loved again. I know that this will take time, but I will never stop believing that it will happen.
4. I am ready to share my heart with someone who will love me back. I want to be in a strong relationship that can take on the world. I don‘t want any more silly drama or games. I just want to feel loved and cared for.
5. There’s no more hope in my heart, it’s corrupted and has lost its glow, I wish someone would bring the light back and make me feel new again.
6. I have been hurt by people who said they loved me. I have had the best love of my life, I just want a little bit more. I want someone to fall in love with me again, not just my body but my soul too.
7. I want to be loved. I want to feel like someone truly wants to be with me and wants to take care of me. I want to smile again, have fun again, and love again. I may not get it right away but I know it’s out there waiting for me.
8. I just want to feel loved again by someone who will hold my hand, stroke my hair, whisper sweet nothings in my ear.
9. I want to feel loved again. I don’t need a perfect person, just someone who will love me and make me smile. I want a man who will hold my hand and tell me every day that he loves me.
10. I want to feel loved again, love is like a circle, it has no end. It is like a river, everlasting and ever-changing. I just need to feel loved again.
11. Thank you for the times we had together and for the life lessons. It wasn’t always easy, but looking back on everything it will all be better. Now, I am ready to feel loved again, to smile, and to care again!
12. At some point or another, we need to forgive ourselves for the decisions we made or why we did them as a way of moving forward. I want to learn how to trust again and give myself a second chance at love.
13. Being lonely is not what I planned on. I’m hoping to meet someone to fill my heart with love and happiness again!
14. I want to feel loved again by you, feel more alive. When I think of you I can’t help but smile because every day spent with you is an inspiration.
15. I am ready to feel loved again, to smile, and to care again. I am not alone at all, because you are still here with me.
16. Don’t ever say never. There’s always a chance, an opportunity. Things are seldom as hopeless as they seem. You can still feel loved again
17. I still believe it’s possible to love again. I can build a relationship and trust another person. Love will come my way!
18. I don’t want a perfect person, I just want to feel loved again. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I hope in time, you will find yourself again. Love is only a feeling, you have to find yourself again.
19. I want to feel loved again. I don’t want a perfect person; I just want someone to be there for me. I want somebody who would love me in my sickness, and love me when I need them. I want to feel loved again.
20. I want to feel loved again. Yes, I am ready and I am willing to take the risk. I am willing to love again. I want to be cared for again.
21. Yes. I am ready to love again. Willing to be cared for again. I want to feel loved again.
22. I believe I can feel loved again. I am open to taking a chance. I’m ready to experience being cared for once more.
23. I am ready to open my heart up to love. I want to experience passion again. I know someone is out there for me and I will know it when I find them.
24. I don’t regret the pain. It taught me what love meant, and it showed me that I was worthy of someone who reciprocated my affections. I think I am ready to be loved again.
25. I am ready to feel loved again, to smile, and to care again. The pain that I have been dealing with for the last several months is going to change. I will make sure I find someone with whom I can share my life.
26. When you’re ready for a new love. Make sure you know what you want and are confident in your ability to find it.
27. I wait for the day someone will love me. I wait for the day my heart can beat once again. I wait for the feeling of falling in love, with someone new.
28. My past doesn’t define my future. I don’t want to settle for less than what I deserve. I want to feel loved again!
29. I will soon forget my troubles, my broken heart will heal. I will love again and be loved.
30. I want to be with the one who makes me happy and I hope that you will be always there for me because I know I will feel loved again but I have to love myself first.
31. I want to feel loved again. I want to open my heart and let you in. So, if you love me, say it. If you don’t, then don’t. But don’t just stand there breaking my heart all over again.
32. I don’t want to forget all those moments we shared together. I just want to feel loved again by you.
33. It’s easy to feel loved. All you have to do is allow it in. Give yourself permission and acknowledge that you are worthy of it, but also important that you deserve it.
34. Every moment spent with you was special. Now I wake up alone and I go to sleep alone because you’ve left me alone. How long does it take for a broken heart to heal? I just want to feel loved again.
35. When I was with you, my world was perfect but when you left me, everything shattered into pieces and nothing makes sense anymore. When will this pain stop? I really want to feel loved again.
36. I want to feel loved again, to feel the butterflies in my stomach while we are together. I want to look into your eyes and know that there is no one else you could be looking at.
37. I will love again, I will care again, My heart will know the feeling of being cherished and adored. I will take lessons from my past loves, and use them to build something better.
38. I will love again, I will laugh again, I will try again. But I won’t forget what happened to me and I will never close my heart.
39. I will once again want to feel the love of a woman in my life. My heart will mend and I will once again love again.
40. I want to feel loved. I want my heart to be happy and full of love. I want happiness and joy again. I will be able to move on and love again.
41. I never thought I’d fall in love again, I was so desperate to find someone who loved me and I didn’t want to settle for less. Everything will be ok though…I will love it again!
42. I have been in love and I have been hurt. I am not a stranger to heartbreak, but I think it’s time to start feeling love again.
43. I’ve struggled to let you go, I still do. But as hard as it’s been to let go, it’s just as hard for me to love anyone else. I want to feel loved again and to be able to give that love in return.
44. I will love again, though the pain of you leaving me is so much I have to write my sorrows down. I will never forget you and I am so sad that we are no longer together.
45. I want to feel love again, I want to trust and to be a little bolder. I want someone I can be crazy with, someone who will stop me from being so alone.
46. I who used to be so cheerful, I’m now so gloomy, how can I make it through? It’s hard to go on living when the one I love is gone.
47. I want to feel loved again. I have not felt loved or even wanted in years. I just want to feel special, needed, and appreciated again. I would do anything to feel those feelings again.
48. I feel alone and hurt right now, I want to feel loved again. I thought that you were the one, but you hurt me so bad over and over again. I want to be happy again, and in order to do that, I need to get rid of you.
49. I want to feel loved again. I have been hurt and lied to so many times and I’m ready to take a risk on you. I want to feel your love.
50. To feel love again I must be able to trust you again. I will take a leap of faith; I will forgive and move on because I want to feel loved again!
51. I’m so ready to feel loved and happy again. If you are looking for someone who cares and loves deeply, then I’m here for you.
52. I want to meet that perfect person, the one who completes everything inside me. Love is wonderful and scary at the same time, but it’s worth it in the end.
53. I want to feel loved again, to feel the butterflies in my stomach. I want to look into your eyes and know that we are everything that matters.
54. I want to feel the life force inside of you when we are together. I want to look into your eyes and see my world reflected back at me. I want to love again.
55. I’ve come to realize that love doesn’t happen by accident. It’s a choice you make every day to put someone else before yourself. So I chose you, I choose to love again.
56. I will love again, I will care again and my heart will know the feeling of being cherished. All I can do is promise to try and give you a chance to love you like you deserve.
57. I will love you again. Your love has taught me how to be a better person. You deserve my all and that’s what you’ll get; because you’re amazing and I won’t let you go again.
58. You’re the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I’ll never doubt that again. I need love, I need you, and I promise I will love you as long as there is breath in my body
59. I will love it again. But a part of my heart has been wounded and it will never be the same
60. Love will come again, laughter will be in my heart forever. I may have to try again and again and again, but what is there to fear as I know this is who I am and it’s who I will always be.
61. I will love again. But most importantly, I will make a conscious choice to never let my heart close so much that it dies.
62. When the world shattered my dreams, I fell into a deep depression. But slowly and surely, my heart began to open again and I felt hope for the future. I will surely love you again.
63. When love comes again, I’ll be ready. And this time, it will never leave. I’ll definitely love it again.
64. There is nothing more romantic than a love that rises from the ashes. My heart is run by love, not anger. I am going to love you again.
65. There is nothing more romantic than a love that rises from the ashes. My heart is run by love, not anger. I know the pain will go away, but the love won’t.
66. As long as there is breath in my lungs, I will be loved and I will love again.
67. You are the heart’s keeper. You are full of life and love. You fill me with love, happiness, and joy. I will be able to move on and love you again.
68. My heart aches for love again. I’m ready to be happy and feel true joy, and there’s only one way I can feel that, and it’s to find love.
69. I want a love that is real. One that makes me laugh with each breath. A love that will make fireflies light up my heart, every time I am with you.
70. I want something special. Something different. An adventure. Life is full of passion, desire, and magic. I want to feel the love I felt once before in my heart and fall in love again.
71. I want to feel loved again. I want to love with all my soul. My heart aches and longs for true love.
72. I can’t wait to feel love again. A day will come soon enough when I will feel that joyous feeling my heart desires. I don’t really know what it is or why but I am sure it will be the best feeling in the world when it happens.
73. You have opened my heart back up to love, after years of a broken heart, I can finally see the light. My heart grew attached to yours and when you left me it broke again. Thank you for showing me that I can love you again.
74. You met me in a time of need when I felt alone and brokenhearted. You were the light that shined through the darkness of my life. For the first time in forever, I am beginning to feel I can love again.
75. I promise to love you forever, to be there when you need me. When you’re weak, I’ll be strong. I will love the things you can’t change and try to help.
76. I know that I don’t want to feel the way I do now. I want to feel loved again. I want to feel passionate and happy, free and adventurous. I want to start over where I left off, but this time with you.
77. I haven’t felt this much love in a long time. I haven’t felt this way, my heart is back at home warm like coffee. I feel more loved than yesterday.
78. I looked in the mirror, it felt like I was looking at a stranger. My heart had been broken and nothing, no one could fix me again. I just want to feel loved again.
79. Everyone needs someone to love. Someone who loves you back and that person you can completely trust. You just need to love again.
80. I’m ready to love again. My heart longs for your gentle touch. I long to catch the scent of your perfume. A new beginning is on the horizon for me and it’s you!
81. I want to love again. I want to feel that my heart will take wing every time we touch. I want to swoon when I hear your gentle voice. I want to gaze into your beautiful eyes.
82. The day will come soon when I will feel the love my heart desires. Maybe my love doesn’t know I am alive. Maybe they have moved on. But I believe love is out there waiting for me.
83. I wish I could feel love again. One day, I will be swept off my feet by the love of my life.
84. Love is close. I’ll feel it again. My heart is restless, but I know it will be fulfilled when our eyes meet. My love is out there and she doesn’t know I’m alive.
85. My heart yearns for love. I dream of the moment when I will feel that powerful emotion it’s so desperately craving… Are you out there, my one true love?
86. I am waiting for your love because I want to feel what it is like to experience the feeling that I have written about for so long. Please let me know if you ever feel the same way.
87. I will love you again. I want to feel wanted like I mean something. Like someone cares if I live or die. I want to smile again, to laugh and cry because of someone else.
88. Love yourself and feel happy, but it won’t last. Reach for success and it will elude you. So we forget our troubles, we heal our broken hearts and we find a way to love again…
89. I Will Love Again, I am a survivor. I will love again, I will move on with my life.
90. I will love again, I will smile again and I will hold my head high. I will look forward and never back. Because one day, I’ll be amazed at what my heart can do again.
91. I will love again, I will love again. I know I will move on eventually because I have to in order to survive. I don’t just want to move on with my life, but also my heart and soul.
92. I will fall in love again with a man who does everything for me. He won’t be perfect, but he won’t let me down.
93. I want to feel loved again. I want my heart to open again, but I am scared of being hurt. I hope that someday soon I can open my heart to love again.
94. I want to feel loved again. I want to love someone new and have them love me too.
95. From now on, I will look forward and never back. Because one day, I’ll be amazed at what my heart can do again, I will love again.
96. I am going to conquer the world and take over all my dreams. I will love again, I will be strong again, and I will stand tall again. Because one day, what my heart can do for me will be amazing.
97. I will love it again. I will smile again and be amazed at what my heart can do.
98. My heart is healing. I will find a way to love again. I will smile again. I am stronger than I think and one day I will look back at the pain and feel grateful for whom it made me become
99. It isn’t easy. But you will find your smile, get up earlier and laugh again. One day, your heart will be ready to love again and you’ll be amazed at its resilience.
100. I know I’ll be okay tomorrow. Yes, the sun will rise and shine on another beautiful day. I will love you again.
101. I’m trusting my heart to do what it does best – get me through. I believe in my heart and will follow where it leads me, it will lead me to love again.
102. No matter the pain, there is always a bright future waiting for you. Your heart will prove stronger than ever before. It will love again.
103. I choose to survive. I choose to keep going because I want to love again and I will.
104. I am capable of amazing love and I now trust myself to find a great partner. Someone who will love me for who I am.
105. I will live again, I will love again, it may take me time, but I am a survivor.
106. I am moving on, moving forward with my life. I will make something of myself despite the pain and sadness that I have felt. I just want to love again.
107. I will not let the momentary pain of the past prevent me from embracing the everlasting joy of the future. My heart is open and I know, I will love again.
I hope that this post has helped you to find the perfect I want to feel loved again quotes and that you’ve found some meaningful love quotes for your use.