What is it like to be a bird? I don’t know, and no one else does either. Do they have feelings? If you touch a bird, will it get upset with you and try to peck you back? No one knows. But that doesn’t mean we can’t imagine what it would be like to have their abilities.
We humans have always been fascinated by flying; for dreams, fun and freedom. Birds are admired for their ability to soar through the air and to be so playfully diverse in design. Even if we can’t fly, it’s stimulating to dream of being able to do so. What would you say if you could transform into a bird? What would you do if what you wanted was possible?
I love birds. They may not have the same intellect as us humans, but I love them nonetheless. And you do, too, because if you’re looking at this page, it means you love birds also. So, do you ever look up at the sky and wonder what it would be like to be a bird? Sometimes you need to get away from it and be in your little world.
When your mind is free from worries, you truly are the happiest, even if you eat old cornbread for dinner. Below is a list of some inspiring if I were a bird quotes.
If I Were a Bird Quotes
If I were a bird, I’d take flight and travel around the world. I’d fly from country to country or maybe see one or two places at a time until I had viewed them all. In my travels, I’d meet funny strangers who would show me the sights and help me discover new things about places I never knew existed. My feathers would protect me from the dangers of nature, but even if they didn’t, that wouldn’t stop me from flying.
1. If I were a bird, I would tell you not to worry about anything and be who you are. If I were a flower, I would tell you how beautiful you are because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If I were a person, I’d tell you that no matter what happens, you’ll always be someone’s hero.
2. If I were a bird, I’d tell you that you can be whatever you want. If I were a flower, I would tell you that your beauty radiates from within. If I were a person, I’d tell you that you can make someone’s day just by grinning at them.
3. If I were a bird, I would be a beautiful bird, flying high in the sky, singing until my voice is gone. And if I were a dog, I would be faithful and loving, loyal to the end of my days.
4. If I were a bird, I’d tell you that life is short and you need to make the most of every moment. If I were a flower, I’d tell you that the world’s beauty is how different we can all be. And if I were a person, I’d tell you that no matter what happens, there will always be someone to hold onto.
5. If I were a bird, I’d be a flying one. If I were a tree, I’d be a flowering tree, but if I were a river, it would be the river of life. And if I were you, I’d be me.
6. If I were a bird, I’d be free to fly wherever the wind takes me. I’d sing at the top of my lungs and never stop singing. The air would smell like freedom and peace. Yeah, that’s what I’d do!
7. If I were a bird, I’d be free to sing my heart out and soar above rooftops. I’d catch the sun in my wings and have the wind blow through my feathers. One day, it would carry me miles away from here.
8. If I were a bird, I’d flap my wings and soar high into the sky. I’d swoop down past danger and soar over rooftops. The wind whistles in my ears and sharpens my mind. There’s nowhere else I would rather be than here.
9. If I were a bird, I’d be free to fly wherever the wind takes me. I’d feel beautiful beneath the sun and dance in the rain. The air would smell like adventure and excitement. Yeah, that’s what I’d do!
10. To be a bird is to live for the moment, with no barriers holding you back. The only thing between you and the sky is your own determination.
11. Birds symbolise freedom; they can go anywhere they want and don’t have to answer to anyone. You can be whoever you want to be, wherever you want. So who are you? Bird or human?
12. If I were a bird, I would be able to fly away and find my happiness anywhere in the world — Surfing, sky diving, or just hanging out with friends.
13. If I were a bird, I would fly from branch to branch. If I were a fish, I would swim in the water. If I were a bee, I would make honey, but if I were you—I’d be happy just being me!
14. If I were a bird, I’d be an eagle with wide wings. If I were a tree, I’d be pine with my arms outstretched. If I were a cloud, I’d be white—the purest form of air
15. If I were a bird, the sky would be my ceiling, the clouds my nest and the wind my song!
16. Born for soaring high and enjoying the view, I will be creative and free-spirited, taking every opportunity to enjoy the beauty of flight.
17. I would be a bird, flying high and free. Everything good in my life happened when I was soaring in the air. Life is good when you’re yourself.
18. When I was a bird, I flew to the sun. Now that I’m a human, I fly to the wind. Life is too short to be small. Little bird, big dreams and plans: no matter how big you are, always keep flying!
19. If I were a bird, I’d be one of those beautiful that soar above the clouds. If I were a tree, I’d be tall, strong, and wide – with leaves on its branches like diamonds.
20. I’m not a bird, but I want to be like one. If I were a bird, I’d be a phoenix and explode into flames before rising from my ashes. It wouldn’t hurt, though. And also, setting things on fire would be way cooler.
21. If I were a bird, I would be a dove because they are the most gentle creature in the world. They symbolise peace and harmony and make us feel that we are valuable.
22. I’d fly over the clouds if I were a bird. If I were a fish, I’d swim in the sea. If I were an elephant, I’d carry heavy loads and make many friends.
23. If I were a bird, I’d soar over the city, searching for beauty and wonder. I’d sing songs of hope to dispel the darkness and sadness. I’d find joy in the smallest things, like a leaf falling gently from a tree or a child playing in a park.
24. If I were a bird, I’d have a beak, and you wouldn’t be able to tell me what to do. We all have a bird within us, and we just don’t know it. Explore more of your spirit, and you’ll find the power within.
25. Flying through the air is one of the best feelings. The wind hit my face, seeing the world from a new perspective. What if I could do that every day?
26. Have you ever wondered how different life would be if you had wings? I would fly with my friends through the clouds if I were a bird.
27. If I were a bird, I’d soar worldwide and never return. If I were a flower, I’d grow into a beautiful plant; if I were an ocean, I’d be deep and wide, but if I were you, that would be nice.
28. You can fly, but you’re not a bird. Keep trying to be who you are and always reach for your dreams.
29. Birds are beautiful and can fly as high as they want and as far away from the ground as they choose. I feel that same freedom every day.
30. If I were a bird, I’d fly to the ocean and watch the waves. I’d fly over a mountain and see the world below, but most of all, I’d fly high enough to see what’s beyond my reach.
31. If I were a bird, I’d fly to the moon and back, but I’d keep an eye out over my shoulder for the eagle.
32. If I were a bird, I would be a swallow. Because swallows fly around everywhere, doing their own thing without planning, they have a fun time with everything they enjoy while alive.
33. If I were a bird, I’d have a beak, and you wouldn’t be able to open my cage and tell me what to do again.
34. If I were a bird, I would be an eagle. Because eagles are the most beautiful creatures in the world, they soar high above us and let us feel that we are small, but they have the bravery and courage to face life.
35. I think I’d be a bird. Of course, it’s not always easy to fly in this world, but if you’re always looking for ways to be above the clouds, you’ll never hit your head on a tree.
36. If I were a bird, I would fly. If I were a boat, I would float. If I were a dog, I would bark and follow my master. If I were a cat, I would purr with contentment. If I were a girl, I would be pretty and happy!
37. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning how to dance in the rain. If I were a bird, I would fly right over to you and bring you the love you need and deserve.
38. If I were a bird, I would be an eagle because they are strong animals that can fight against the wind and fly worldwide. Eagles are the embodiments of grace, strength, and beauty.
39. Life is like a bird. Never be scared to fling your arms wide and take off. And if I were a bird, I’d be a migratory falcon, soaring on wind currents.
40. Sometimes, I wonder, what if I were a bird? Then I’d be able to fly with no limits, soar over the city, and find my home.
41. If I were a bird, I would be a parrot. Parrots are colourful, talkative, kind – and have an amazing sense of humour! If I were a tree, I’d be a peach tree. Peaches are delicious, sweet and juicy.
42. If I were a bird, I would be an eagle. You might not think it from looking at me, but I’m a free spirit.
43. If I were a bird, I’d soar high with the eagles and sing loud with the birds. You should write some words that inspire you to see the world, dream big and live your best life—like if I were a bird.
44. If I were a bird, I’d fly high and dive low. I’d sing and soar past the clouds. I’d be free like a wild thing in the sky.
45. I’m a bird, flying high in the sky. I am free to soar as high as possible until the wind takes me away. Life is like a bird. You never know when it will take off and fly away. And that’s how you should live your life!
46. If I were a bird, I would be that bird that flies the highest, but you can always see in the most inconvenient places.
47. If I were a bird, I’d love to fly. If I were a bird, I’d soar high above the clouds. If I were a bird, I wouldn’t need anyone to guide me or tell me what’s right or wrong.
48. Life may be short, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it your own!
49. Live like every day is your last. Cherish the people that you love and go for your dreams. Enjoy life; you never know when it’ll fly away.
50. If I were a bird, I’d fly over mountains, rivers and oceans. I’d fly through clouds. I’d swim through space; if you saw me coming, you wouldn’t even know it was me.
51. If I were a bird, I’d fly. If I were a bird, I’d sing. If I were a bird, I wouldn’t need anyone to guide me or tell me what’s right or wrong.
52. If I were a bird, I’d fly to the coast and catch the wind in my wings. I’d descend on a warm beach, be free and enjoy life to its fullest.
53. If I were a bird, I’d be able to fly. If I were a bird, I’d have a beautiful home out of blue silk.
54. If I were to choose a bird to be, I’d be one of the graceful ones that appear in children’s books. If I were a tree, it would be big and wide with massive leaves that shaded all my friends on a hot summer afternoon.
55. If I were a bird, I’d be one of those cool-looking waterfowls that skim over the ocean. If I were a tree, scary monsters wouldn’t be able to hide in my branches.
56. If I were an animal, I’d be a unicorn. If I were a colour, I’d be a rainbow. If I were to be in any shape, I’d be in the best shape ever!
57. If I were a bird flying high above the clouds, I would love to see the world and I would fly and never look back.
58. Life is too short to be small. So whatever you are doing, live life big with big dreams and big hopes.
59. In my fantasy, I would be a bird that flies so high above the clouds that I could almost hear the angels singing. If I were a tree, I’d be tall, strong, and wide, with beautiful branches and leaves.
60. I’d like to think of myself as homey and warm. If I were a bird, I’d be an eagle. If I were a fish, I’d be a salmon. And if I were a flower, I’d be a daisy.
61. I am a bird. I can fly, sing and do it all. So what does this mean? It means that you’ll never be restricted to your environment, no matter how safe or dangerous it may seem.
62. Birds make the most beautiful music; if only they could talk. I would be free to soar through the sky with excitement and passion if I were a bird.
63. When I imagine being a bird, it takes me to another place, a place that is wonderful and full of freedom.
64. If I were a bird, I would love to soar very high into the sky, feel the sun on my face, and see all of God’s creations from a bird’s eye view.
65. If I were a bird, I’d be a sparrow because they’re small enough to nest in your hair and build their society.
66. If I were a bird, I’d be a sparrow. If I were a tree, I’d be a willow tree. If I were a forest, I’d be the forest covered in leaves and branches.
67. If I were a bird, I’d be a penguin. Penguins are cute and friendly but not too cuddly or overly affectionate.
68. My ideal pet would be a hedgehog because they form strong emotional bonds with people and are great at remembering facial expressions.
69. If I were a bird, I would fly to the sky, past the moon and stars. I’d give it a try. And if I were a bird, I would sing my song alone.
70. This is the time of year we all start thinking about what we want to be, who we want to be. And I’d like to be a bird, flying free through the air and life.
71. What if I were a bird? For one thing, I could fly to your house and pick up the mail for you.
72. If I were a bird, I’d be able to fly. If I were a tree, I’d be able to grow. If I were a cat, I’d have nine lives. If I were a human, I’d have a heart full of the joys of life and wonderment at the great things God has created.
73. Birds are the greatest of all creatures. They never allow themselves to grow; they always stay the same size.
74. Birds are the best. They can fly, sing and sometimes even funnily tweet their thoughts. I would soar above the clouds and land here if I were a bird.
75. If I were a bird, I would fly so high. And if I were a tree, I would be tall and proud. And if I were an ocean, I would be deep and wide. And if I were a planet, I would be bright and shiny. And if I were a flower, my friends would be around me.
76. Birds are the messengers of spring. Their sweet melodies remind us that life is a joyous celebration; there’s always something new to look forward to.
77. We’re all different ways, but birds have one thing in common: they’re always up for the adventure.
78. We are birds. We fly in the sky, and we sing, and we dance. We spread our wings and fly out into the world to make a big difference!
79. Birds are messengers of change – and we need more of them. Be the bird you wish to be.
80. Birds are flying free, waiting for the moment to soar. You are the bird that soars with confidence. You’re a master of self-assurance and never let your mind get stuck in the past.
81. I would fly with you when the sky is blue. I would sing, laugh, cry, and live for you. If I were a bird, I’d be a dove.
82. Birds make a joyful sound. They remind us that we may be small, but we are not insignificant.
83. If I were a bird, I would be a bird that talks to other birds. I would sing to them and tell them about the places I’ve seen, the things I’ve learned, and all about my day.
84. Sometimes, I wish I were a bird so I could spread my wings and fly away to the summer.
85. Sometimes, the most beautiful things in life are the ones you didn’t know you had until they flew away. If I were a bird, I would never sit still. I’d be tweeting all day long!
86. Think of all the things you can do when you’re a bird. For example, You can fly high, swoop down and grab your next meal. And who wouldn’t want to be that amazing?
87. If I were a bird, I’d be a sparrow because they are all small birds that can make their own society. Not only are they smart birds, but they are also entertaining to watch.
88. If only I could be a bird, I’d fly away from all the negative things that hold me back and find happiness.
89. If I were a bird, I’d fly away from the sadness, sorrow and heartache and find peace of mind and happiness. I will not be held prisoner by the negativity in life.
90. If I were a bird, I would be the way I am. If I were a fish, I would swim the way I do. If I were an animal, I would be an elephant. If I were a human, I would be so smart like you.
91. If I were a bird, I’d be a rare species that knows how to fly while simultaneously exploding into flames on impact.
92. I wish I were a bird, so I could fly around and see the world. And what I look forward to the most is this sense of freedom and innocent confidence birds have.
93. If I were a bird, I’d fly around the city and sing my song. It would be fun just worrying about fun things, like where to sing next.
94. If I were a bird, I’d love to be an eagle. I’d soar high above the clouds, gliding across the horizon and looking at the beautiful world below me. I could fly all day long. Well, I would fly from morning until night.
95. If I were a bird, I would fly high to tall peaks and wide canyons. I would soar above the crowds and feel my soul connected again with nature.
96. If I were a bird, I would fly to the moon. I’d have no worries, no cares and no problems. I can fly freely over the city, sing my song, and have fun!
97. Flying over streets and alleys, singing carelessly and feeling free would be the only thing I’d want to do if I were a bird.
98. If I were a bird, I’d love to be an owl. I’d be able to see all around me and be smart and curious too. And because of that, I’ll never get lost.
99. Birds can do a lot—but not everything. They can’t build a house or grow lettuce. Whatever you’re working on, remember that you’re more than just a bird, and don’t be afraid to try new things.
100. Stay true to yourself and be who you are. Don’t let society tell you what to do. Be the best version of yourself. Be humble about what you achieve, and know there’s always someone looking up to you as a hero.
101. When you’re feeling down, remember that you’re a great person. Be brave and fly high, be free and be yourself. Everyone in the world needs a hero.
102. I love birds. They fly high and free and spread their wings in the sky. What would I be if I were a bird? If I were an owl, I could use my wisdom to offer wise advice and help others.
103. When you’re feeling blue and lost, remember: if I were a bird, I would be tweeting about my day.
104. Birds are just as beautiful as free-spirited astronauts who soar through the skies and fly on the winds. If I were a bird, I would soar up above the world.
Have you read it all? Bravo. You can also check out other awesome posts on the site to enjoy.
Kindly drop a comment using the comment box if you love this post about if I were a bird quotes; I will be looking forward to hearing from you.