A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart. She is a joy that cannot be taken away once she enters your heart.
The bond between sisters is one of the strongest connections in the world. Sisters share too many emotions together; happy times and sad times; secrets and dreams. They are made of each other’s heartbeats.
Whether you’re looking for a beautiful quote to include in your sister’s birthday card or just want to show your sister some love, I’ve got you covered. Scroll through this list of my sister is the best quotes, and then send your favourite ones to your sister.
Best Sister in the World Quotes
You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I travelled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better sister than you. You’re the best sister in the world.
1. A sister is the only person in the world who truly understands you completely and still loves you no matter how weird you are. You are the best sister in the world, and I love you.
2. My sister is the best thing in my life, she has inspired me in my life and made me strong. My sister has taught me more about life than I have learned from anyone else. She is my inspiration in everything I do.
3. I have a big sister and I’ve always looked up to her. Even when we were very little, she was my idol, She’s the best.
4. My sister will always be my best friend, my partner in crime, and my biggest competition. I look up to her and aspire to be like her.
5. I know I can always count on my sister because she’s the best sister in the world. She is the person in my life who will be there for me, no matter what.
6. My sister is my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on; she’s the love of my life, my heart, and my soul.
7. My sister is the best sister that anyone could have and I would not trade her for anything in the world. She is the most amazing person I know and all she does is care for and love everyone.
8. Sometimes I think I was born to get in my sister’s way, but then she says exactly what my heart needs to hear. We have been through so much, and nothing will ever tear us apart. She is a true ray of light and brings joy to everyone.
9. I love you more than words could ever tell. You are amazing and I feel lucky to have a sister like you. You are just amazing.
10. You are the best person I know and I am so thankful that you are my sister. You make me laugh and cheer me up whenever I am having a rough day. I wish only good things for you throughout your life and hope to be there for you every step of the way.
11. Sis, you are the best sister ever. You deserve a bunch of flowers for being so awesome. I love you.
12. I don’t think anyone can make you feel lesser than who you are. You are the sister I never had, closer than the ones I do have and for that, I thank God for each day you are in my life.
13. When we were kids, you were always there for me, in good times, and bad times. Through the thick of things and those hard times, you stood by me, and that is something I will never forget. You are not just a sister. You are my best friend. I love you so much.
14. I love you with every piece of my heart and soul. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to call you my sister. I know that if I ever need you, all I have to do is call and you will be right there for me.
15. I love you to the moon and back. I don’t know what I would do without you. You are such a great big sister and I’m so glad we are so close. Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you. I love you always.
16. You’re my best friend because you truly do know me better than anyone else. You’re the only person I can call in the middle of the night to talk about anything. I love you.
17. You are always there for me, and you have encouraged me throughout this life. You are kind, considerate, and beautiful. I believe in you and I’m confident that you can accomplish anything. I love you so much.
18. I hope my words make you feel as special as you truly are. I love it when we talk. You are always so up and positive, even when times are hard. I admire the way you handle things and choose to go on without giving up. It’s that determination that makes you a fantastic role model, sister, and friend. I love you.
19. Whether it’s our phone conversations or funny text messages in the middle of the night, being with you is one of the best parts of my day. I love you.
20. You are the best sister that any girl could ever ask for. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. You mean so much to me. Sometimes I feel like we get in the habit of going through life without ever saying what is really in our hearts, especially when it comes to those we love. So just know that I love you with all my heart and thank you for being such a wonderful sister. You are the best.
21. You are amazing. You are so caring, intelligent, and beautiful. I am so grateful that we have you. We may be two years apart, but don’t worry. I will always be right there with you, supporting you and loving you. I love you, sis.
22. You’re the most amazing sister anyone could ever ask for. You’ve always been there for me through everything I’ve ever gone through. You are strong, smart, and beautiful inside and out. You can do/be anything you want to and I will still be here for you every step of the way. I love you so much, sis.
23. I always knew I had the best sister in the world, but now everybody else knows it too. You have grown into such a beautiful woman and are a pleasure to be around. I love that we can have fun together, talk about anything, and share the same sense of humour. You’ve become my best friend and I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
24. Hey sis, I wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. You are one of the most important people in my life. You know how much I love you, it’s amazing how far we have come together. I cherish your friendship more than anything we’ve shared. Thanks for putting up with my crazy ways.
25. Dear sister, having the privilege to be your sister has been the greatest gift of my life. There is no one else in the world that can make me laugh, cry, or feel like I’m home as quickly as you do. You are my rock. I love you.
26. I love you with all my heart and more. You are the best big sister anyone could ever have. You’ve always been there for me, to listen to my problems, tell me you’re proud of me, gush about your kids, and even find a job for me when my last one didn’t work out. I love you.
27. You are the funniest and most light-hearted person I know. You always put a smile on my face, even in the worst of times. I love you so much.
28. Little sister, you are to me, the best sister ever. Pretty, sweet, funny, and all that I want with so much love. You are my greatest friend, my inspiration, my role model, and my hero.
29. I have never been prouder of my older sister than I am today. You are always there for me and you show it in just the right ways. You mean so much to me, and I love you with all my heart.
30. I know you are always there for me when I am in need, and that is why you are my role model. You have always been a good sister to me, and I want you to know that I love you very much.
31. You’re the best sister a person could have. Thank you for always standing by me, even when I’m being stupid. You are always putting others ahead of yourself and I’m glad that you’re my big sister.
32. You are the reason I get up in the morning with a smile on my face, and the strength to carry on. You have always been my guiding light through the darkest days of my life, and a shoulder to cry on when I’ve felt alone and broken. I love you so much, and I am a better person for having you as my sister.
33. I love you so much, little sister. You’re just about the strongest person I know. You deserve the world and I’m going to make sure you get it. I would do anything for you and I’m so glad we can always make each other laugh. Love you, sis.
34. I don’t know what I did to deserve a sister like you, but I am grateful and glad you are my sister. I love you so much.
35. Everything you do is beautiful to me, and I would never change a thing about you; not even your terrible taste in music and sometimes questionable fashion sense. I love you.
36. You are my best friend, my twin, and the most special person in my life. There is no one else that can ever compare to you. Enjoy being number one, because you’ll have to fight me for it.
37. I’m always proud of everything you do. You inspire me to be a better human being, and I can’t thank you enough for that. You are a rare gem and have always been there for your family.
38. I love you so much. You are the best sister a girl could have. Your strength, love, and wisdom have been such a blessing in my life. I don’t know what I did to deserve your love but I am so grateful that it’s mine. I adore you.
39. I love you so much it hurts. While others come and go, I will always be there for you. I know you are the greatest sister in the world, I feel like the luckiest person on earth. I will take good care of you.
40. I have a beautiful best friend, that is always there when I need her; she is my sister. You’re amazing and intelligent, also beautiful and kind. You are everything to me and more.
41. I love you, You’re the best sister a girl could have. You’re the greatest sister I’ve ever had and the most caring person I know. You always show love and compassion for everyone. Being with you is like being with a friend, a sister, a daughter, and even a lover. There’s no one like you.
42. Dear sister, you are such a positive person, I’m glad God had blessed me with the most amazing sister ever. You are my role model, the person I look up to the most. There is not one thing I would change about you. I love how loving and genuine you are. You deserve all of the happiness in the world, more than anyone I know.
43. I love you, sister. I can’t imagine my life without you. You bring laughter and joy to me, and all in my life. You are such a wonderful person, and I’m glad that you crossed my path. I love you so much.
44. I love you so much, my dear sister. When I think of all the things we’ve been through together, and the awesome times we have ahead, I get very excited. You are my greatest friend and I am so lucky to have a sister like you. Love you lots.
45. Dear sister, on this special day, I want to say to you how wonderful you’ve been. How many things you’ve done for me, I’ll never forget. The love and happiness in your eyes, brighten my life each day. You mean so much to me and no words could ever say.
46. I remember the day you were born and I was so thankful. Now I’m even happier to have you in my family. You mean so much to me and I love you more than I can say.
47. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of how lucky I am to be your big sister, and to have you in my life. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you so much.
48. Remember that no matter what happens, I am always here for you – I’ll protect you and be your shoulder to cry on when you’re down. You make me smile every day with your cuteness and happiness, please never change.
49. You were always the dreamer, and I was the doer. You were the timid, quiet type, and I stood out by being loud and brash. And yet when I look back on my life and what made me happy, what brought me to this place in my life where I am proud of who I am, you are there beside me. Thank you for everything, my sister.
50. When I think about what is important to me, it is you sitting across from me at that little blue table talking about our dreams. You are the best sister in the whole wide world. I love you.
51. You have always been there for me and I love you from the bottom of my heart. There is no way to repay you for all that you have done, but I want you to know how much I love you.
52. I love you so much. You are my sister and I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world. I want to be exactly like you when I grow up. You were always my friend, my cheerleader, and a shoulder to cry on. I love you.
53. Not a day goes by where I don’t think about the things we have gone through. You are the best sister anyone could ask for. I always support your decision, no matter what it may be. Never forget that. Let’s make our old ages rock together.
54. You are the most beautiful person inside and out. You are an amazing friend, a wonderful sister, and a loving daughter. I love you with all my heart.
55. You truly are one of a kind, a rare gem. I love that we are so different but still so similar. You have taught me about your culture and I have loved every minute of it. I am proud to be your sister, best friend, and family.
56. You are my sister, my friend, and my mentor. I love you more than words can ever express. You have taught me so much in my life and helped guide me through the hardest of times. Thank you.
57. First, I must tell you that I am forever and always your sister. No matter what, we will live through this together because we are blood and blood is thicker than water. I love you and will always care for you.
58. A lot of people say they have a sister, but I’m so lucky to say I have you. You make me laugh, we like the same music, and we understand each other in a way most can’t. I am so proud of you and thankful for you every day.
59. Sis, I’ve always been here for you, since the day I was born. Don’t you ever forget that? You can always come to me for anything. I will always have your back. I love you with all my heart and I am so proud to be your sister.
60. What can I say? You are the best; so talented, smart, and beautiful. You are truly a joy in my life. I can’t wait to see your name in the credits of the big movies you will make. I am so proud of you and have faith that you will get there soon.
61. Saying that you’re my sister is an understatement. You’re really my best friend. My life would be so dull without you here. I love you lots.
62. When it comes to you, I don’t need words, I need actions. That’s how great you are. Trust me, I’m not easily impressed. Prove me wrong and prove that you’re the greatest person of all time.
63. I just want to tell you that I don’t tell you enough, but you are the best sister any girl could have. You’ve been a great friend all my life and never once let me down. You’ve taught me so many things and have so much love to give. I am so grateful for all that you are. I am sure we will be enjoying many more years of fun together. Love you.
65. Dear sister, you are the greatest person I’ve ever met. There are so many things I want to tell you and things I would like to share with you. You can always be sure that no matter what, I will always be there for you and support you in everything because you deserve it.
66. No one has or will ever have in the world a sister who loves her as much as I love you. I love you so much. You are my best friend and the role model I have always looked up to. I am so glad to have you as my sister and even happier that we get to share this special day.
67. Dear sister, I only want the best for you. When I see you happy, it makes my heart sing. You are the most amazing person I know and I am lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for always being there for me and for loving me so much. I love you.
68. You are such a beautiful person on the inside and outside. I am so lucky to have you as my wonderful sister. You make me feel special every day and I love you.
69. It was a great honour to be your big sister. You will always be the best sister I could ask for. You are awesome in how you make me laugh, how you can do my hair, and how you can beat me at ping pong. I will always be there for you no matter what happens.
70. That awkward girl we all knew years ago has been replaced with someone I’m proud to call my sister. You’re the best person I know and I just can’t stop being blown away by you. Thanks for helping me through tough times and being in my life.
71. Whether it’s our silly movie nights or watching you chase after your dreams, I’m so happy that we get to be sisters. I am so proud of you! You have accomplished so much and certainly deserve all the happiness that life can provide.
72. It is wonderful to see you find your passion and grow into the amazing woman that I know. I love you so much, my little princess.
73. Sis, I love you so incredibly much. You’ve been my best friend for years. Over the years, I’ve witnessed your strength, your intelligence, and just how awesome you are. I’m more in love with you than words could ever express.
74. You are so perfect to me. You have always been there for me, I would be lost without you. You are literal another half of me and it is an absolute pleasure to have you in my life as my sister and best friend.
75. I love how we can talk about absolutely anything, even if it’s about the person you’re dating who is a total jerk. I love that we keep each other humble, and can make each other laugh when we’re down. Our conversations always leave me feeling better than I did before. thanks for everything.
76. I just want to say I love you and you are the best sister ever. I appreciate everything that you do for me like helping me with my finances and listening to me vent about my day. I really couldn’t ask for a better sister. You are everything I could ever want.
77. Hey sis, I just want to let you know that I love you. You are the most amazing and funniest person I know. I wish I could spend every day with you because your company brings my world so much happiness. I’m glad that I have you as my sister, now and forever.
78. If I could choose between having every possession I have ever worked for, or having you in my life, I wouldn’t hesitate. I would choose you. You are the best sister in the world and you make it so easy. I love you.
79. I just wanted to take a moment to say that you are the most amazing person I have ever known. You are truly one of kind. Your heart is gold and your personality shimmers with love and compassion. I have always been proud to call you my baby sister, but now I am also so proud to call you my best friend.
80. You are the sister that chose me, Thank you for always being there. So many memories together and I will cherish them all. We have had each other’s backs through thick and thin, and I wish you only the best sister in the world.
81. Look at what we’ve accomplished, not in months and weeks, but in years of growth. How many people could say they’ve been friends with their sister for years? We love each other, that is a fact, we know each other so well. We know that when the other is sad and happy, there is no need to ask questions to figure it out. I love you.
82. You are my sister and I love you to the moon and back. You have always been there for me, even the times when I was being a bitch.
83. Even though we are far apart, your love is felt near. I’m glad you are in my life. I love you with all my heart and soul.
84. You are the best sister a girl could ask for. You give me the warmest hugs, the sweetest kisses, and the most thoughtful gifts. I love you so much.
85. I love my sister. I want her to know that she is so important to me. She has been there for me for as long as I can remember and I just can’t thank her enough.
86. My sister, you always know the right things to say and you make me feel so much better when I am down. I wouldn’t be half the person that I am now if it weren’t for you. Thanks for always being there for me.
87. Baby girl, you are the greatest sister ever. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You make my days so much better with your little sparkly personality and when we hug, it feels like home. Don’t ever forget that you are absolutely amazing and I love you tons.
88. To my beautiful sister, I feel so blessed to have you as my best friend. Your heart is more loving and big than anyone I know and I’m proud that you’re my sister.
89. You are the most selfless person I know, always putting others before yourself. I hope you know how much you mean to me because if I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would breathe so we could be together.
90. I love you to the moon and back, little sister. I’m glad to have someone like you in my life. I miss you so much and I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you. Call me when you get a chance.
91. I have so many fond memories of us growing up as kids. I know we’ve had our ups and downs, but you have been and always be my sister and my best friend. We know everything about each other, and I love you for that.
92. Memories are what you take with you when you leave everything else behind. I feel so lucky to have shared so many amazing memories with you. You’ve always made me feel like the most important person in the world, thank you for that. I love you.
93. You’re the best sister in the world. I couldn’t ask for a better person to share my life with. I love you so much.
94. You are the best sister in the world. I can’t thank you enough for everything you do for me and my family. I miss you so much already. I love you.
95. Being your sister gives me great pleasure. You are the best sister in the whole world, and I love you a lot.
96. You are an amazing sister and an even better friend. You willingly listen to me vent about life’s troubles, you make me laugh when I’m feeling down, and you give me your always-sound advice. Thank you for enriching my life so much, for being the best sister I could ask for. I love you.
97. I’m your sister, I can’t help but brag about how amazing you are. If only you knew; you’re the smartest, kindest, funniest, and most selfless person in the world. You’re an inspiration to everyone around you and I look up to you more than anything. I love you so much.
98. You are the most amazing big sister anyone could ask for. I love you more than words could say. I was so blessed to be created as your little sister. Your love has always been unconditional, and I am so thankful that I have you in my life. You are a great example of what it means to live and love with no judgment.
99. I am so grateful for you, my wonderful sister. You deserve to hear every day how much I appreciate you and admire you. I love being able to think of you whenever I need advice, someone to talk to, or a sense of security. You are a family treasure. Love you tons.
100. I feel so lucky to have a sister like you. You have been a part of my life since the day I was born. You’re always so sweet, kind, and attentive. I know that I can count on you when I need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to listen to my problems. Thanks for always being there for me even though you’ve got your stuff going on.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through the collection of my sister is the best quotes up there. I’m also sure they will help strengthen the bond you have with your sister.
Kindly drop your comments and share them with others. Thank you.