For a believer, the more you praise God and worship Him, the more He blesses you. When you worship Him, it is impossible for your blessings to be stopped. No one can stop your blessings because God is in control of your life.
There are many stories in the Scripture where God blessed His people when they worshipped and praised Him.
The truth is that you are surrounded by angels and God has provided for you in abundance, but what good does all of that do if you shut down your blessings? You can receive the greatest blessings ever and still receive nothing.
That is the terrible reality of it. If you do not open your heart, mind, and soul to allow the blessings to come in and through you, then they are locked out from entering your life. It is like giving a baby a pencil, paper and toys and expecting him to write a book. He simply does not have the capacity to do so yet. That is where we are with most people when it comes to receiving blessings because we have failed to prepare ourselves for them.
However, once you are prepared for your blessings, then no one, I mean absolutely no one can stop it. Here are the best no one can stop your blessing quotes for you to use to encourage and remind yourself that your blessings can’t be stopped.
No One Can Stop Your Blessings Quotes
Blessings are a gift from above. The more gratitude you have, the more blessings you will receive. No one can stop your blessings; not your friends, family members or acquaintances and certainly not the devil himself.
1. No one can stop your blessings if you’re willing to step out and be the blessing.
2. No one can stop your blessings. That’s God’s work, and his work is never done.
3. No one can stop your blessings. You have always known that they are on the way. They will come to you as surely as the sun rises, and they will be as wonderful as a new day.
4. Let go of what you don’t need, grab hold of what you were meant to have, and watch it unfold. No one can stop your blessings.
5. Don’t let anyone steal your joy and stop you from seeing the blessings that life has to offer.
6. God has a special plan for you. All you need to do is stay true to your natural self, and you will be blessed.
7. Life is a gift, receive it. Life is a blessing, cherish it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a challenge, meet it.
8. Some days, it’s about pinching yourself to believe your blessings. What is meant for you won’t pass you. What is not meant for you will fall by the side.
9. If you want your dreams to come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up, then no one can stop your prayers.
10. Nobody can stop your blessings if you believe in them yourself.
11. It’s time for you to stop thinking about your problems and start thinking about your blessings.
12. Today is a blessing! God has something very special in store for you. Don’t stop believing. Keep on being blessed, my friend. No one can stop your blessing.
13. Every small blessing is the start of something beautiful.
14. No one can stop your blessings if you are not afraid to step on their toes.
15. No one can stop your blessings from coming to pass. Stay faithful.
16. It doesn’t matter if others don’t believe in you, because when your dreams come true, you’ll know that at the end of the day, no one can stop your blessings.
17. If no one can stop your blessings, who are you letting stop you from receiving them?
18. You can’t stop the blessings. They keep on coming.
19. No one can stop your blessings, by the grace of God. No one can stop the blessings of a good life.
20. To be blessed is to realize that you are the source of your own happiness.
21. No one can stop the blessings from coming your way. Count your blessings and live a blessed life today!
22. Life is too short and unpredictable to stress about petty things. You are blessed. You are enough. You have the ability to make an impact on this world. No one can take that away from you or stop your blessings.
23. Your blessings are coming to you now, and you cannot stop them. Just be ready for them, or they will pass you by.
24. Your blessings couldn’t stop even if they tried, so don’t waste time worrying about what other people think. Your purpose is greater than you know.
25. Let the world know that your life is blessed with blessings. No one can stop your blessings.
26. No one can stop your blessings. Sometimes, you will have to move them from one vessel to another.
27. No one can stop your blessings from coming to you.
28. Remember, no one can stop your blessings. God is out to show you his grace and love; he wants this for you.
29. You are a blessing to others and the world and no one can stop that blessing.
30. Whether you believe in a higher power, or the power of positive thinking and hard work, there’s no stopping your blessings.
31. Nothing can stop the blessings when we are on God’s path.
32. Summer season is almost over, but your blessings will never end. Keep looking up, and keep on blessing others.
33. The more you praise, the more the universe will bestow blessings upon you and no one can stop that.
34. No one can stop your blessings if you don’t stop believing in them.
35. No one can stop your blessings if you keep on sharing them.
36. No one can stop your blessings if God is on your side.
37. No one can stop your blessings from coming to you. When you live with gratitude, faith, and trust in your Creator, the Universe aligns to support you.
38. We may not always see them. We may not always believe them. But blessings are all around us.
39. As far as I can see, there is no one who can stop your blessings from coming.
40. Don’t wait for your blessings to come; let go, and they will find you, they can’t be stopped.
41. No one can stop your blessings. Do what makes you happy.
42. No one can stop your blessings when you put God first.
43. The reason why it’s so important to do good and stay positive is that no one can stop your blessings.
44. No one can stop your blessings from flowing in and out of your life. Trust that the universe will keep bringing you good things in abundance.
45. My blessings flow from the highest source. No one can stop them for me. I am free to receive them. I am free to give thanks for them.
46. Your blessings surround you. No one can stop you from receiving them.
47. No one can stop your blessings if your mind is set on getting them.
48. No one can stop your blessings in life. Not for you, not for anyone else. The Universe has big plans for you.
49. No one can stop your blessings from coming to you. You must believe in the beauty of your own soul. So step out into the world and shine.
50. No one can stop your blessing. You can make all things happen if you only believe.
51. Your blessings won’t be stopped. God is the author of your future and he has been writing it every day since you were born.
52. Life’s blessings have no limit! Just make sure you don’t overlook the everyday blessings in your life.
53. God has a plan for your life. His blessings will keep coming your way, no matter what you face today! In everything give thanks!
No one can stop your blessings because God has already given everything to you in Christ. Wherever He has placed you, whatever responsibility He has given you, and whatever pain He has given you to experience, He didn’t give it so that you could live a life of dismay, but rather so that you would come out a winner in the end.
What does that mean for someone who is desperate for blessings? It means that he needs to be a faithful steward of what the Lord has given him—everything—and determine never to separate his circumstances from his identity as a child of God. That’s where the true blessing comes from, and nothing else will do.