You'll Love Our App. Download It Now!
Romantic Love Messages | Inspirational Messages and Quotes
Ideally, many friends are so much closer to us, than our family members and we share a part of our lives with them. Now, having quarrels and misunderstanding isn't inevitable for as long as we have our senses and differences. That's why you need some Sorry Messages for a Friend - I am Sorry Messages for Friends you've offended.
1. Weak and shriveled, wasted and frail, rest gone, faith withered. No one to help, no one to cheer. Yet a glimmer of hope remains, flailing, reaching out to heaven. To Him who alone can save. Fan this fledging fire Lord. Let it burn again.
2. Steep mountains, deep valleys. All threatening to subsume. Fear mounting, heart failing with each tentative step. Keep my heart strong oh Lord. Do not allow my feet to stumble.
1. Test intentions, don't test boundaries...
You always need good people climbing up the ladder of life.
2. Share dreams with kindred spirits, letting in others who don't understand your dreams can only draw you back. You don't want to live life trying to balance between yours and theirs.
3. Be wary of those who tell you what to think. People who love you help to develop your thought processes, it is yours to keep.
It's not just another beautiful day, to be up and grateful but also a glorious day to be in God's presence.
Because it's another tantalizing, interesting and amazing Sunday Morning.
And here are sweet Sunday Morning Prayers for yourself, and those you can also send to your lovers, friends and family.
Finding true friendship is like winning a legendary lottery - you would get overwhelmed trying to reason out how you will spend the money!
If you've enjoyed the best of friendships, especially after you have been disappointed by a couple of fair-weather ones, you'll understand how to value a friend. So I've written enough letters you can send to that special friend of yours.
Almost everyone of us has been through turbulent situations from which we were saved through another person's help. Even if you're one of the very few who need no motivation from others to keep going or get back up their feet, your next friend, loved one or neighbour might need that help from you!
And, sometimes, you might not even have enough words in your archive to use for them... So we thought of creating this page to help that special person... Maybe we'll eventually be helping you instead.