There are so many things that can go wrong in a relationship. Relationships often start with excitement and butterflies, but some do not last forever. The stress, problems, and arguments in a person’s life can impact one’s relationship or marriage. It is quite common for people to get into a relationship with all the hopes of happily ever after. However, this is not always the case.
When people split up, they often want to get away. They want to start a new life and live differently. It’s like running away. Not everybody can handle a breakup without emotions, so they go away and start living in a different place with people they don’t know (new friends).
Letting go is a critical aspect of moving on. It can be extremely difficult to get over someone you cared about and once loved. These 3 years relationship break up quotes below will explain all major aspects of letting go of situations like growing through memories, falling out of love, and never forgetting.
3 Years Relationship Break up Quotes
Relationship break up doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it is brutal, torturous and painful. It leaves you shattered with no words to describe your feelings. It is a normal break up and will not affect your life in future if you act wisely.
1. Three years relationship breakup is hard, but it is a perfect time to reflect and think about what’s important.
2. It’s hard breaking up a 3 years relationship. This is a time to find oneself, reflect on and move forward with a positive attitude.
3. It’s hard to be alone after 3 years of being in a relationship. That separation could make you realize what you’re doing right and what you need to fix in your current relationship.
4. It’s normal to feel pretty low after a 3 years relationship breakup, but you don’t need to stay there.
5. After a 3 years relationship break up, you need to understand yourself and look for your inner strength.
6. After a 3 years relationship break up, you should be strong to move in life, and life won’t stop for anyone. You must know to be happy with yourself even if you have lost your loved one.
7. You need to understand that your 3 years relationship was very painful and will be difficult for you to overcome. You must look deep inside yourself and try to see what you still have left in your heart.
8. It is not easy to move on after a 3 years relationship break up, but you must know to be happy with yourself even if you have lost your loved one. Be strong and live life in the present moment.
9. In the first days of your 3 years relationship breakup, it’s hard to realize that all the new things that happen in life are related to it. However, after a while, you’ll see that this new chapter will be better for you and those around you.
10. It’s okay to feel sad and lonely sometimes after your 3 years relationship breakup. But if you give up on life, you’ll never know what’s waiting for you.
11. When a 3 years relationship ends, it doesn’t mean the end of life. You’ll eventually find new love if you allow yourself to experience what life has to offer.
12. You can’t expect to act exactly as you did before. When things get tough, like a 3 years relationship breakup, remember that this is a brand new chapter in your life and be grateful that you’re in one!
13. We all experience heartbreak at some point in our lives. But remember that this is a brand new chapter in your life, and be grateful that you’re in one!
14. After a 3 years relationship break up, everything seems to have changed—including who you choose to spend time with. Don’t let the hurt of your breakup hold you back. Be grateful that you’re in one at all!
15. If you’ve gone through a 3 years relationship breakup, don’t expect to act as you did. It’s hard to be happy after a break up, but it’s also great that you’re taking this opportunity to grow and change into someone better.
16. Finding myself back in the dating scene after a 3-year relationship break up, I’m learning to navigate this new chapter with grace and appreciation.
17. Getting back into the dating scene after 3 years of being in a committed relationship is exciting, terrifying, and hilarious. I am learning to listen to my heart, mind and body as I learn what it’s like to be single again.
18. When you go through a 3 years relationship break up, the last thing you want to do is act like someone’s ex. But you don’t have to. Staying positive and owning your new life takes practice.
19. If you’re experiencing a breakup of your 3 years of relationship, remember that it’s OK to be sad and angry, but don’t let your ex dictate who you are or how you act. Let him/her go and focus on yourself.
20. Be angry about breaking up with him/her after 3 years of relationship but don’t let him/her tell you who you are after breaking up.
21. If you’re having a hard time after a 3 years relationship breakup, remember to not be too hard on yourself. It’s natural to be sad or angry, but let the past go and focus on healing your heart.
22. You were in a relationship for three years. Your focus was on making him/her happy, and now that it’s over, you feel bottomless sadness and a sense of rejection. You are no longer the number one priority in his or her life, and it hurts.
23. Don’t let someone who does not appreciate you be the reason for you to feel down. Don’t hate, ignore him/her, but remember that it’s OK to be hurt by a breakup of 3 years relationship.
24. Breakup of 3 years relationships is hard for almost everyone. But, you can use these feelings to make yourself stronger. Let go of what doesn’t serve you, and focus on your future.
25. A 3 years relationship breakup is hard. No one prepares you for something like that. It’s not just the days, weeks, and months that follow; it’s looking back and seeing how it changed you.
26. You should learn a lot from your 3 years relationship break up; it’s time to become the person you want to be.
27. After a 3 years relationship break up, you’ll realize there are many things you want to change about yourself. Take this chance to recreate yourself into a person that you admire.
28. The best way to learn from an experience is to take the time to reflect on it. You just went through a 3 years relationship breakup and have a chance to change yourself.
29. To get over your 3 years relationship breakup, you should learn from your mistakes and be better.
30. Getting over someone is never easy. But you can be better in every part of your life after a 3 years relationship breakup if you want to.
31. You’ll still have to deal with the feelings surrounding your 3 years relationship breakup. You’re going to have to feel them, accept them and learn to let go of these feelings after.
32. The most important thing after a 3 years relationship is to move on. Almost every day, you will have the opportunity to fall in love again.
33. In the aftermath of a 3 years relationship break up, it can be easy to feel like the world is a more difficult place. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
34. After 3 years of dating gone wrong, you may be feeling like love is impossible. It’s not, though, but it isn’t.
35. 3 years relationship breakups are tough, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Things will get better soon.
36. When you’ve been through a 3 years relationship break up, it only gets easier in the long run.
37. When you’ve been through a 3 years relationship break up, you need to move on. It’s the only way to create space for new love.
38. If you are going through a 3 years relationship breakup right now, it will get easier soon. Take it one day at a time and be patient; it’s usually better to let them come to you.
39. After a 3 years relationship break up, you can’t expect to act exactly as you did. When things get tough, remember that this is a new chapter in your life and be grateful that you’re in one!
40. Sometimes, after a 3 years relationship breakup, you can feel numb. You may have been in the relationship so long that it was almost second nature. But don’t let that get you down! Understand that this is a new chapter in your life, and embrace it!
41. Don’t let 3 years relationship break up destroy you. The world is not over. Start over and build a better you than before. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
42. Whenever a relationship of 3 years ends, many of us experience feelings such as shock, grief and anxiety. You may even feel like throwing in the towel entirely. But wherever you are in the relationship break up cycle, it pays to be kind to yourself and consider things from a different perspective.
43. It may sometimes feel like the world is ending after a 3 years relationship break up, but with time, you’ll find yourself on the other side. Learn to appreciate the little things again and remember why you fell in love in the first place.
44. You have to know how to stay strong and work hard for yourself after your 3 years relationship breakup. But it’s OK to be sad and mad at the world because sometimes you need time alone.
45. You’ve been through a lot. It’s OK to be sad, mad or empty out for a while. But you have to know how to stay strong and work hard for yourself after your 3 years relationship breakup.
46. Sometimes, the road to getting over a 3 years relationship breakup is filled with pain and sadness. But know that you’re never alone and that even if things have been difficult, remember how far you’ve come in such a short time.
47. Don’t let your ex from a 3 years relationship breakup get you down. Grasp their weaknesses, find out their plans and ensure they will not do the same things they did to you.
48. Don’t be sad. Please don’t dwell on how it happened and what went wrong. You are not a failure or a mistake; you are just waiting for the right person.
49. No matter how long you’ve been together, maybe 3 years in a relationship, there will always be a period in your life where being single feels like the better choice.
50. Sometimes, your relationship of 3 years breaks down for a reason. Sometimes you must go, and sometimes you must find what’s missing before moving forward.
First, understand that there are different kinds of breakups. There’s a bad breakup, usually caused by immaturity or incompatibility. Then there’s a good breakup, where both parties see the relationship on an even keel and appreciate that they can now be friends. Actually, there’s no ill will involved in moving on without any baggage.
Hope you enjoyed these 3 years relationship break up quotes. Feel free to share them with our loved ones. Thanks.