A woman is a mother, sister, daughter, lover, and caregiver. She has a natural inclination to show concern for other people who may not be related to her. A woman bears the burden of those she loves.
Have you got such a woman in her 40s in your life? I’ll help you with options to choose from just so you don’t bother your head so much.
She may be your family member, friend, colleague, or acquaintance. Express your love to that special lady with these well-crafted quotes just to appreciate her.
So, feel free to attach some beautiful gifts with these a woman in her 40’s quotes I have here for you when sending them. They will surely make her day.
A Woman in Her 40s Quotes
When you are in your teens, you can recover from anything; in your twenties, everything hurts a little more; in your forties, even your bones ache under the weight of living but being tough through it all is what makes you a strong woman.
1. A woman in her 40s is a work of art. Art that appreciates every day.
2. The 40-year-old woman you admire today will be your lifelong friend and will never grow old on you.
3. A woman in her 40s appreciates every day. Welcome to the 40s, where life is so good that you are compelled to humblebrag about your age.
4. A woman in her forties is a work of painting. Beautiful and unique, unless she doesn’t feel that way.
5. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people in their 40s are works of art.
6. A woman in her forties has a commanding presence that demands respect. And if she doesn’t get it from you, she will take over your life and make sure you understand that you are out of your league.
7. A woman in her forties is comfortable in her own skin. She doesn’t need to impress others with her looks or her wealth. If you’re looking for validation, move along because this isn’t the place to find it.
8. A woman in her forties has been through it all. She has seen the world, had a career, raised children, loved and lost. She has fallen down and gotten back up again
9. A woman in her forties can be one of the most complicated and intimidating creatures on earth. She is smart, funny, beautiful, and sometimes she is even elegant.
10. A woman in her forties knows what she wants and what she doesn’t want. She isn’t afraid to say no because she knows there will be plenty of people who will say yes.
11. A woman in her forties is comfortable in her own skin, and she doesn’t need to prove herself to strangers. She has seen enough of the world to know when someone is lying or manipulating her because she has learned how to read their body language and facial expressions like an open book.
12. A woman in her forties knows that people aren’t always what they seem.
13. A woman in her forties is confident, caring, and wise.
14. A woman in her 40s is a woman who’s been around with some scars to prove it. She can laugh at herself and knows that the best things in life are not available on supermarket shelves.
15. A woman in her 40s has been through a lot. She has lived, loved, lost, and learned a thing or two along the way.
16. The beauty of a woman in her 40s can be seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart.
17. A woman in her 40s is full of purpose and life experience. Her sense of self is solidified and she has a clear view of who she is and what she wants from life.
18. At 40, life is about balance. Be kind, but don’t let people abuse you. Trust, but don’t be deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself.
19. A woman in her 40s knows that life is too short not to live it to the fullest. She uses this knowledge as fuel to find passion in everything that she does.
20. A woman in her 40s knows what she wants from life, from love, from others, and from herself. She wears confidence like a second skin.
21. You are not a beautiful woman in her 40s, but you’re passionate, creative, and ambitious… And those are the qualities a man wants.
22. Beauty at 40 isn’t about having a pretty face it’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly a beautiful soul.
23. She’s 40 and easily the world’s prettiest 17-year-old because you’re fully dressed even without a smile.
24. I think your twenties are such a great time to look at what you want and make choices that will take you in the direction you want to go. It’s not always easy, but those choices can really help you when you’re 40.
25. We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. Don’t stop playing at 40.
26. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. At 40, your aim is to be a role model and show other women, especially women of colour, that we all can live our dreams.
27. At 40, be thankful for your struggle because, without it, you wouldn’t have stumbled across your strength.
28. Once you hit 40, be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
29. A woman in her 40s is one who knows that she can bring light and goodness to the most difficult situations.
30. A woman in her 40s is always beautiful even when it’s hard for her to believe something so great about herself.
Now you have your menu served. Go ahead and choose from any of these a woman in her 40s quotes and send them across to that special lady.
In addition, buy her a gift, give her a surprise call or visit and any other gesture you know will cheer her up. All the best.