As a woman who wants to be successful, and does not like failure. The ability to never quit or give up is a quality you must have. Strong will and persistence are values you must strive to maintain in every area of your life.
Persistence is the ability to maintain actions toward achieving the desired objective. Persistence is the helmet of success, the shield of failure, and the sword of challenges. It is a quality that blesses those who have it.
Here is an amazing collection of a woman who does not give up quotes to keep you motivated and make you know that when you persist, you tend to eventually celebrate successes.
A Woman Who Doesn’t Quit Quotes
Don’t let a hurdle stop you from your goal. The path will seem easier once you succumb to action. Your big dream awaits. Stop daydreaming, roll up your sleeves, and take action. Tomorrow will be here sooner than you expect. So, be that woman who does not quit no matter what.
1. You can rely on this woman to keep fighting until the job is done. She won’t ever give up, and she won’t rest until she is successful. She is a woman who never quits.
2. Here is the woman who has overcome life’s challenges because she refused to give up. Now, she is living the dream and keeps winning in life. She is a woman who never quits.
3. This woman is a dreamer, and she’s a doer. She knows to make things right. She won’t quit or stop until she comes out on top. She is a woman who never quits.
4. She’s like a steamroller— she never gives up. She has been through some tough times, but she won’t quit. She is the woman who never gives up! She is a woman who never quits.
5. Like her passionate competitor, this woman won’t give up. She doesn’t quit. And she never stops until she has achieved success. She is a woman who never quits.
6. Behold this amazing woman; she is a winner. She’s been working hard for years to get to where she is, and she isn’t about to give up now. She’ll keep going and pushing. She is a woman who never quits.
7. Be the woman who never gave up when things went wrong, be the girl who fought for what she wanted, and never stopped believing in herself. Be a woman who never quits.
8. Be the strong-willed, persistent woman who never gave up when others told her no, the girl who fought for her dreams and never stopped believing. Be a woman who never quits.
9. It is hard to be original and successful, but the woman that gets there is never ordinary. No matter what happens, she keeps fighting and never gives up. She is a woman who never quits.
10. Dear woman, growth doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time, effort, and commitment. Even if you don’t see it now, your efforts will pay off! So don’t give up! Be a woman who never quits.
11. She’s the kind of lady who, even if life hits her with more lemons than anyone can handle, squeezes those lemons into some awesome lemonade and always has a smile on her face. She is the type of woman who never gives up. She is a woman who never quits.
12. Never give up on your dreams. Always believe in yourself and never let anyone tell you how far you can go because you will never know how high you can achieve. Be a woman who never quits.
13. It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing – never stop going for what you want. Sometimes, we put up barriers that hold us from reaching our ultimate potential. Be a woman who never quits.
14. Never stop chasing your dreams, woman. Believe in yourselves, always stand up for what you believe in and never give up on yourself. Be a woman who never quits.
15. Life is not always easiest for our goals, but if you want something hard enough, you will fight your way through the challenges and achieve your dream. Be a woman who never quits.
16. There will be plenty of moments when you feel like giving up. But you must keep going. You can do it. Be a woman who never quits.
17. Don’t be afraid of failure if you want to reach your dreams. If you have valuable lessons to learn, important things will come your way to help shape and build you. Never lose hope. Be a woman who never quits.
18. Don’t be afraid to be the best version of yourself. Stay inspired and never give up! Be a woman who never quits.
19. If you often feel like giving up, think about why you’re doing it. Remember that you will always have to try again, like an eagle who, after failing a couple of times, takes flight. Be a woman who never quits.
20. Never give up. When you feel like giving up, think about why you are doing it. Eagles don’t give up after they fail a couple of times. They fly again and again until they accomplish their mission. Be a woman who never quits.
21. Never give up on your passions. A failure will never stop you from succeeding. Eagles don’t give up after failing a couple of times. They fly again and again until they accomplish their mission. Be a woman who never quits.
22. Today’s successful women didn’t gain their position by accident but by following a sound plan. It all started with a dream and determination. Be a woman who never quits.
23. You, too, can be a successful woman. Do not shy away from your goals and dreams. Don’t give up on your dreams. If you want to achieve something, don’t stop until it happens. Be a woman who never quits.
24 . You can do it. If you have a dream, see it through. Watch your idea blossom into something great, and don’t give up until you’ve reached your goal.
25. You can make it happen. Whatever you want to achieve, you can make it happen. If you’re struggling with something right now, remember that there is a way through. Do not give up.
26. The road to success isn’t always easy—it’s full of twists and turns, mistakes and failures. But that doesn’t mean you should give up. If you want something bad enough, you’ll fight your way through the challenges and achieve your dream.
27. Eagles don’t quit. They take a break, rest, and try again. This is the most inspiring thing about an eagle. Don’t give up. No matter how many times you fail, you can always go back and try again.
28. Don’t give up. When you fall, dust yourself off and try again. Sometimes, you will have to give up more than expected to accomplish something extraordinary. But don’t let that stop you. Of course, if you hurt yourself or others while trying to do something difficult, then maybe it is better to take the safer route rather than putting yourself in danger.
29. Don’t feel discouraged if you fail the first time, second, third, or fourth time. Challenges will come your way but never give up.
30. Sometimes we want to give up, but we shouldn’t. When we fail, remember that we must take flight and try again like an eagle.
31. If you feel like giving up, remember that it’s only temporary. Whenever you think you can’t anymore, keep going forward just like a bird that perches on a branch and takes flight.
32. The road to success isn’t easy, but you can keep trying like an eagle when you know the why.
33. On the days when you wake up feeling overwhelmed and overworked, remember that you are not a quitter.
34. Keep going. Deep down, you know what needs to be done. And in the end, it will always feel great to have accomplished something worthy of your time and energy.
35. If you want something in life, don’t just sit there and wait for it to happen. The only way to achieve your dreams is to wake up every day and fight for them.
36. It’s normal to feel discouraged because it seems like your life and career haven’t gone in the direction you wanted, but don’t panic. Just think back to where you were at the start of your career. What did you hope to accomplish? Were there any obstacles in the way then?
37. Do you know what you should do right now? You should take a deep breath, clear all your thoughts, and focus on the things in your life that brought you joy.
38. No matter what’s happening in your life, you’re not in this alone. We’ll be here for you every step of the way. Believe in yourself and know that you can get through it no matter what happens.
39. Whenever you feel down, remember that we all have those days. We all have our struggles. Nobody is perfect; we are human, and we are not alone. The important thing to remember is that you are not alone in this battle and will live to see another day, something to be grateful for. You’re never in it alone! So, do not give up. Woman.
40. Persistence and commitment to your dreams are the only things that keep you from making them a reality.
41. To be stubborn and determined are the characteristics of a leader. Often it takes one person with solid principles to push the vision to become a reality, a leader that sets an example for others to follow.
42. It takes a lot of tenacity to make a dream a reality. That’s because the individual behind that dream usually has the burden of sharing it with others.
43. Leaders are bold and daring; they are strong in their convictions and, once they have a goal in mind, won’t back down until they reach it.
44. Don’t let anyone tell you that if it’s real and you can live it, you don’t deserve it. Don’t give up on your dreams, work hard, and be nice to people you want to succeed. There is always a way to get what you want.
45. Tenacity, self-motivation, and stubbornness are all good characteristics in a leader. But a good leader also knows when to compromise.
46. Being a leader means taking responsibility for your actions, encouraging growth through networking, and showing confidence in your work product.
47. When you’re feeling down and having a rough day, remember that there is always hope. Never give up on your dreams. It’s too late to get a new one.
48. Never give up on your dreams! If at first, you don’t succeed, try, try again. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.
49. Don’t let anyone stop you from achieving your goals. If, at first, you don’t succeed, work harder. Eventually, you’ll reach the top!
50. Don’t let others get in your way. Never give up on your dreams. If you don’t succeed the first time, try again. With hard work and persistence, success will come.
51. Don’t let others get in your way. You are important, and your dreams matter. You may feel like you’re hitting a wall, but find a way to overcome it. Don’t give up on your dreams. If you don’t succeed the first time, try again. With hard work and persistence, success comes not to those who are lucky and have wealth but to those who always have faith in God and follow His ways, and do their best to help others
52. Don’t let negativity get you down. Don’t base your opinions and perceptions of others on looks or stereotypes. Try again until you succeed. Persistence and hard work will lead to great things if you believe in yourself.
53. There are no shortcuts to success – so just stick to your goals. If you have a dream, go for it! However, don’t be afraid to take the time to achieve it.
54. Don’t let people tell you that you are powerless or that your ambitions are too large. Keep your head high, and do not let others bring you down. You have the power to affect change and to create, so keep fighting for what you believe in.
55. Try as much as you can and when you fail, do not worry or feel like you have failed. Instead, try again and learn from your mistakes. You will get better over time.
56. When times get hard, and you feel like giving up, look back to this quote and remember that things might be tough now, but someday soon, you will shine.
57. You might not succeed the first time you try, but as long as you don’t quit, you’ll achieve your goals eventually.
58. Pursue your passions, stay determined to reach your goals, and never give up. Even if you have a few failures, you can change direction and find something that works for you.
59. Don’t let anything get in the way of your dreams. Always follow what you want and never give in.
60. Don’t let anything get in the way of your dreams. You know what you want, and sometimes that can be hard to do, but if you want it, put yourself out there and don’t let anyone hold you back. Believe in yourself!
61. You may face many challenges when starting a business, but never give up. Work hard, and you will have the chance to make your dream come true.
62. I believe in one simple idea: follow your passion without giving up. Don’t let anything stop you if it’s something you want.
63. In life, the things worth fighting for are the things that take time. Don’t give up. Just because things aren’t happening right now doesn’t mean they won’t happen later.
64. Don’t give up. Setbacks and failures are learning experiences. If you keep working, you’ll get to where you want to be.
65. Don’t get discouraged. The time will come for things to turn around in your favour.
66. Life can be hard sometimes, and you may want to give up. I don’t, though. Sometimes we lose interest in certain things. It doesn’t mean you have to quit everything, though. Just because you are having a bad day or week doesn’t mean your life is over — there will be better days ahead.
67. “Keep moving forward. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
68. ” Success doesn’t come overnight. If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards.”
69. Never give up. You will fail and make mistakes but keep trying. If you believe in yourself and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory may be high, but so are the rewards!
70. “If you believe in yourself and don’t give up, you could be the next big winner. The price of victory is high, but the payoff is even bigger.”
71. “If you believe in yourself and persevere, you will be successful. Success takes hard work and determination.”
72. You have to believe in yourself and have faith that you can achieve anything. It’ll be tough at times, but you have to put 100% into each challenge and take it one step at a time. With the power of belief, courage, and determination, you can do anything.
73. Everyone fails. That’s part of being human. The key is never to give up because that’s the only way you’ll learn and become better.
74. Failure is part of life. Yet, no one likes to fail. It’s perfectly fine to fail if you don’t give up. To never give up.
75. So, you messed up? That happens to the best of us, but only the best persevere. Allowing ourselves to be defined by our past is the very thing that keeps us from growing. We can’t grow if we keep thinking about what’s behind us instead of looking towards the future. Pick yourself up and get back to the grind. The key to success is never giving up.
76. You need to keep trying, even when things go wrong. If you never learn to be resilient, you’ll never succeed.
77. Always follow your path and do what you love. Even if you fail along the way, as long as you never give up, you will get there in the end.
78. Have positive thoughts, and make sure to focus on your goals. You will experience a lot of hardships, but if you work hard, stay persistent and never give up, you are sure to succeed.
79. You learn you grow, and you find a purpose in life. Nothing can stop you except yourself. Just keep going.
80. The first step is to believe in yourself. Believing you can achieve things is the most important thing of all. Persevere and never give up!
81. There may be days when you won’t feel like it, and that’s okay. You’re not perfect and have to remind yourself of that fact. Not every day will be a good day, but that shouldn’t mean you break your commitment entirely. As long as you’re trying, you’re winning.
82. Commit yourself so you can achieve your goals. Celebrate along the way and be proud of what you’ve accomplished.
83. Don’t live without a dream. Don’t live without ambition. Don’t live without a goal. Take time to celebrate your achievements along the way, and you will set yourself up for continued success.
85. Never give up! If you believe in yourself and always push yourself to be better, you’ll be triumphant in the end.
86. Never give up on a dream just because it’s time to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
87. Don’t lose hope just because the path to your dreams looks a bit long. It will take time to achieve your goals, but the wait will be worth it.
88. Life is tough. You may have your share of challenges, or maybe all you’ve known is constant victory and success. But if something you truly want is out there, and everyone says it’s a long shot, you go for it anyway.
89. You need to believe in yourself and work hard to reach your goals. If you’re passionate about what you’re doing and committed to your dream, you can make it happen.
90. When life knocks you down, get right back up. You’re an unstoppable woman now. Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle or your ending to someone else’s beginning. Every woman’s journey is as unique as her fingerprint.
91. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should you.
92. So many of us focus on comparisons. This easily makes us feel inadequate and eventually leads to failure. Even in the face of rejection or being told you can’t do something. This year keep pushing forward despite what others think.
93. Don’t let what others think to tell you what you can or can’t do. Don’t allow an amount of money to stop you from pursuing your passion. It won’t be easy, but keep going.
94. It is easy to get discouraged. You’re up against some of the world’s best players. But as long as you can see yourself on that field, keep pushing forward. Eventually, you will find your place.
95. When everyone decides to give up, that’s when you realize who your real friends are. Don’t give up on your dreams. Never give up. Keep pushing forward. Demonstrate that you have what it takes to win the day.
96. No matter what anyone says, don’t listen to them. Keep moving forward and keep trying until you succeed.
97. Keep moving forward! It’s important to keep improving and achieving new goals. Above all, don’t forget to pursue your dreams.
98. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. It may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. – Maya Angelou
99. You will encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. Every time you get knocked down, you have to stand back up again. You haven’t made it yet. It’s just the beginning.
100. You can always come back from a defeat. If you count your losses, you are not using all your wins.
I hope these quotes prove inspirational to every woman working hard towards maintaining a lifestyle or job that could be considered difficult.
Use them to push yourself onward when you think you can’t keep going, and remember the things that have got you where you are now!
Thanks for reading.