Success is nothing but a few simple disciplines, practised every day, while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. The journey to success is often as important as success itself. This is because we learn more from failure than success. Setbacks, trials, and tribulations are opportunities to learn important lessons that can benefit us in the future.
The hardest part about achieving a goal is starting. As simple as this statement may be, it is true that most people find it difficult to go after something before they know exactly how it will end up.
Are you having trouble achieving your goals? Maybe you’ve made all sorts of resolutions, but things haven’t changed. These inspiring achieving goals quotes and sayings can help you on your journey to achieving your goals.
Achieving Goals Quotes and Sayings
You have to be willing to burn your boats and move on. Keep saying and working on what you believe in. Working hard and never giving up on achieving your goals are the only ways you will achieve your goals. The greatest test of bravery on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
1. Put your goals in writing, and read them every day. That’s how you achieve your goals.
2. Set goals, be relentless, and never give up. That’s how you achieve your goals.
3. By achieving small goals, you can build the confidence to achieve the big ones.
4. No matter how hard the world pushes against you, never stop chasing your goals, and stay strong.
5. Dedication. Focus. Commitment. If you want something, you have to go get it.
6. To achieve your goals, you don’t have to go faster than everybody else, you just have to go faster than you’ve ever gone before.
7. Who said anything about complacency? Who said anything about living a life of mediocrity? There is so much more inside of you that you have yet to discover. The possibilities are truly endless. You just have to believe.
8. Failure is the path to success. The important thing is not to stop trying to achieve your goals.
9. You don’t need to see it all today to know you’re headed in the right direction. Keep trying to achieve your goals.
10. Don’t be afraid to fail; be afraid of not trying to achieve your goals.
11. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Don’t stop trying to achieve your goals.
12. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone in grooming, style, and life. Always keep on going after your goals.
13. Anyone can achieve their goals. Hard work, dedication, and belief are the only things standing in your way.
14. If you believe you can achieve anything, you have already taken the first steps towards your goals.
15. Goals are dreams with deadlines. Perhaps you have the power to achieve more than you think?
16. Set your mind to it, and don’t give up, for things will work out if you let them.
17. A goal is a dream with a deadline. Focus on achieving your goals.
18. Stay focused and positive, and buckle down. Good things will happen.
19. Failure is only a temporary setback if you learn something from it. Keep trying to achieve your goals.
20. Aspire to inspire. It’s not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Don’t stop chasing your goals.
21. Make a goal, set a plan, and work like you’re on fire.
22. If you can dream it, you can do it. Pursue your goals.
23. Don’t let life pass you by. Today is the day to start chasing after your goals, being more productive, making more money, and living your best year yet.
24. It’s never too late to be the person you’ve always wanted to be. Dream big. Aim high. Work hard. Stay focused.
25. You need to pursue your goals to succeed.
26. You decided that you wanted that goal. You went for it. And you got it.
27. Don’t let the dream of your tomorrow be bigger than the value of your today. Go after your goals.
28. Whatever your goal or dream is, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. It is in the obstacles that we prove our strength.
28. If you believe in your goals, and have dedication and pride – you can achieve anything.
29. Goals are the fuel that keeps us going strong. Keep dreaming big and always keep going.
30. Don’t waste your time on the things you can’t change. Change the things you can’t waste time on, instead. And you will achieve all your goals.
31. You have the power to choose; choose your goals. Choose life.
32. Although winning is great, it isn’t what keeps us going. What keeps us going is wanting to win.
33. How do you want to achieve your goals? Be intentional about the steps that make it happen.
34. Don’t try to create success create hard work, and success will come naturally.
35. All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust to achieve your goals.
36. Nothing can stop you from achieving your goals. If you want it, go get it.
37. Have a goal, and in four years, you will be where you wanted to be. You may not be there yet, but you’re closer than yesterday.
38. Do you have a goal you’re working toward? Create a vision board; it will help keep you focused and motivated.
39. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve your goals. Not even yourself.
40. The impossible is possible if you can see it in your mind. See it, believe it, and it is achievable.
41. You aren’t born with big ideas. You have to develop them. Strive for excellence, and work at it incessantly.
42. With every setback, there’s a lesson. Learn from it. Get up, and get going again.
43. Growth is the aim, where change is the instrument. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
44. Take action on creating the life you want. Failure is only a temporary setback if you’re truly dedicated to your goals. Keep pushing.
45. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
46. It’s always darkest before dawn, just keep moving forward, and eventually, the sun will rise.
47. Keep your mind on the long term, not short-term pain or pleasure.
48. Keep going. All things are difficult before they are easy.
49. When you think it’s impossible to achieve your goals, push through. When you feel like giving up, don’t. When you want to scream and shout, show grace. When people doubt you, prove them wrong. That’s how champions are made.
50. Every time you reach a goal, set another one to achieve.
51. If you think it, you can achieve it. The road to success has no shortcuts. Work hard to achieve your goals.
52. Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Dreams are mind candy. They’re a distraction. Stay focused on the task at hand, and keep doing the things that will take you closer to your goals each day.
53. You’ve got to wake up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. Don’t be stagnant.
54. Create a vision for your future and see if you can make yourself believe it. Then, set out to make it happen.
55. If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there.
56. Your goals are the road map that leads you to where you want to be. Make sure you have a compass, too—that’s a plan of action. Take action today, and keep at it.
57. You don’t have to be great to start, but you may be able to be great if you start.
58. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If you can dream it, then you can do it.
59. Your goals are the road map, your daily routine is the vehicle, fuel it with persistence, and the destination will be reached.
60. When your goals align with your desires, it creates the perfect storm of focus and inspiration. Set yourself up for success by stating your goals in the positive.
61. You can do anything you put your mind to. If you are willing to work hard enough, almost anything is possible.
62. Don’t wait for the opportunity to go after your goals, create them.
63. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
64. You have to wake up every day and tell yourself your goals are worth pursuing because they are powerful.
65. Go forth and crush it, champ. Get out there and grind.
66. Don’t let the fear of failure hold you back. At the end of the road, success is waiting for those who are determined to achieve their goals.
67. Goals are for losers. It’s all about priorities.
68. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
69. It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon. You’ll get there when you get there.
70. When you wake up in the morning, think about what you want to accomplish today. Then ask yourself how you can do it better than anyone else.
71. Achieving your goals is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
72. The biggest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
73. In life, it’s not how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
74. You can’t be brave if you haven’t been scared. A goal without a plan is just a wish. Make your wishes come true by going after them.
75. You have the power to achieve what you want when you put your mind to it.
76. Think of your goals as roadmaps, not destinations. Tweak them as you go, but always be sure to keep moving forward.
77. Those who dream and work hard at achieving their goals are rewarded with success.
78. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
79. The day you stop chasing that goal is the day it catches you. Keep moving forward, even if you stumble.
80. Don’t give up on your goals. Keep going, and you’ll achieve them.
81. The best advice I ever received was just to keep going, and never give up on achieving my goals.
82. Push past the limits. Imagine the impossible. Take every challenge as an opportunity to succeed. You will achieve your goals.
83. It is not how you start that matters; it is how you finish. Just keep going because the time will come that you will reach your goal.
84. It’s amazing what you can accomplish if you believe in yourself. If you keep trying, the impossible becomes possible.
85. If you want something done, do it. You are in charge of your destiny. The only thing that can stop you is a lack of desire, and once you harness the power of desire, nothing will get in the way of achieving your goals.
86. Life is full of twists and turns. But with determination, hard work, and effort, we can all find our way down the road to success and achieve our goals.
87. The road to success is never easy. But with hard work, determination, and grit, we can all reach our goals.
88. No journey is perfect. But when you approach a challenge with an unbreakable spirit, you can craft your path to your goals.
89. Hurdles and challenges. Obstacles and blocks. We all face them at some point on our road to success. But don’t let that stop you. With hard work, determination, and grit, you can achieve your goals.
90. Every journey is hard. Sometimes, that’s what makes it exciting. No matter how many times you get knocked down, if you’re determined to make it to the end of that road, then nothing can stop you. You’ve just got to keep chasing your goals, and never give up.
91. Follow your passion. Pursue your dreams. Every second is a journey, and every step you take on that journey is a chance to make your life what you want it to be.
92. Life is a highway, and it’s waiting for you to get on board. Take a ride in the fast lane by working hard, being determined, and achieving your goals.
93. If you have the desire to succeed, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse. The key is always getting started.
94. You have the strength to climb mountains. It is time to change your life, now!
95. If you have a great idea, stick with it, and don’t quit! Every successful person has faced hardship, but they weren’t prepared to give up.
96. You can’t cross the ocean by standing and staring at the water. It’s not how hard you hit. It’s how hard you get hit and keep moving forward.
97. Sometimes, the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step you take. Don’t stop working on your goals.
98. It’s okay to fail—just make sure you’re in the right state of mind before you get back up.
99. Winning isn’t easy. Anyone who has ever won a race knows that success is the result of meticulously planned and dedicated training, hard work, perseverance, and believing in yourself when no one else will.
100. The only thing you can do is keep your head down, and work hard. It’s pretty much the same for your goals and life.
I hope you find this inspiring collection of achieving goals quotes and sayings helpful. Please, do drop your comments and share them with your family and loved ones.