Air hostesses make sure that passengers are comfortable and that the trip goes without any hitches. They ensure that the passengers remain comfortable in their seats and reach their destinations safely.
We all know the importance of air hostesses. But what many people say they don’t get to see is the contentment and even happiness on the face of an air hostess. Airlines are always looking for great individuals to join their teams and become air hostesses.
Air hostesses have a unique personality type and hence they are recognized as professionals in the aviation industry. Here is a great collection of air hostess quotes.
Air hostess Quotes
Being an air hostess is not an easy job. We are the first thing people see when they arrive at the destination. The best thing about being an air hostess is meeting people from all over the world. We must smile, be polite and brave through all sorts of situations.
1. Helping people feel good and stay healthy is my passion. I’m so happy to be able to do what I love and work with great team members on board the flight.
2. Air hostesses save lives by keeping everyone safe, calm, and entertained. They may not be on the front lines like doctors and nurses, but they’re heroes nonetheless.
3. The world has never looked so full of possibility. When you’re with us, all you have to do is reach for the sky.
4. Proud to be an air hostess. To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy.
5. Everyone on the plane has a story. Know who you’re sitting next to because you never know what might happen. No matter where you are in life, know that you are capable of more than you can imagine.
6. To be an air hostess, you need to be able to think on your feet and speak quickly.
7. Being an air hostess is a dream you don’t want to wake up from. It’s not only a job; it’s a way of life.
8. You might have a cloud hanging over your head now, but there are also white fluffy clouds just up ahead. If you can get through the less fluffy ones and focus on the white, things will get better.
9. There is something special about being an Air hostess. Not only do you get to serve the people, but it gives you a unique mixture of family and career.
10. A flight is always a fun-filled adventure, Except if there is a high-risk situation, But all our lives depend on the Air hostess, She’s the one who makes sure our lives go on a flight.
11. Fly with confidence, knowing air hostesses are professional at their job. Your experience and your passion for service will make you shine every day.
12. You can’t change your destination overnight but you can change your direction anytime.
13. I think a lot of people are afraid to fly because they’re afraid of crashing. But when you’re on a plane, you get to see the world from above, which can be very beautiful.
14. Wake up, my dears. Today is a beautiful day. The air is full of dew. The air is full of hope.
15. Be prepared – Always. We gotta start sometime – somewhere be ready always.
16. No one can put a price tag on the value of travel. I’ve learned so much and experienced so many things that I would never have had the chance to otherwise.
17. A stewardess is like an air traffic controller. She’s the one who keeps everything on course.
18. Good communication is good flying. It is a team effort wherein the pilot and flight attendant are partners in the safe operation of the aircraft
19. Soaring through the air on a plane is just so much better when there’s someone taking care of you up here.
20. Everyone’s goal when a plane takes off is to land safely. Being a flight attendant is more than just pouring drinks and serving snacks.
21. Happiness is being a flight attendant! You get to travel the world, meet people from all walks of life, and make their journeys a little more special. Being a flight attendant is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
22. You can have the career you’ve always wanted. You choose your path, you make it happen, and success will follow. Take charge of your future now.
23. You’re facing a grey, cloudy sky that is covering the sun. Take a chance, and move forward. There will be some rocky roads ahead. But in the distance, you can see white fluffy clouds. Go for it.
24. As you take your journey, remember to relax. Take in the beauty around you. Remember that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
25. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
26. Safety is my main priority. I am proud to be a flight attendant and will continue to do all that I can for the safety of everyone on board.
27. When you’re up in the air, take it easy. You were given wings to fly so live your life to the fullest and enjoy every moment.
28. Our promise to you is that you’ll never have to worry about climbing the corporate ladder. With us, you can soar to new heights. The sky’s the limit.
29. Don’t be afraid to jump. Sometimes the scariest thing in the world is knowing you can truly fly.
30. Life is short. Don’t get stuck in a dead-end job that you hate. Your future is yours for the taking, don’t let it pass you by.
31. In life, we sometimes think we’re not in control. But remember, no matter how high up you find yourself, you’re always the master of your destiny.
32. Our flight attendants are our heroes. They are dedicated to doing the hard jobs, making safe flights, and treating passengers with care, dignity, and respect.
33. The only thing better than having you by my side is knowing I can get you into the sky.
34. My day starts before the sun, my day ends after the stars. My day has no bedtime or weekends. I have a plane for my home.
35. Beautiful and bright, she is a flight attendant – an air hostess, a voice and a smile, a personality, and the perfect companion, who’s always there.
36. When I fly, I feel free. Like a bird in the air with no worries, no job, and no cares. When you’re up in the air, nothing can touch you.
37. If you can see the clouds and are still fighting, you will soon feel more at ease, more joyous, and you will shine.
38. It’s the feeling of freedom, of flying like a bird, that keeps me going. There is nothing more exhilarating than being an air hostess.
39. Safety is my priority. I think it’s important to be gentle and friendly, but at the same time take your job seriously.
40. I am a flight attendant. There’s nothing I love more than seeing people smile when they exit the plane.
41. From the moment you step onboard till the moment we touch down, our skilful team of cabin crew are always ready to lend a hand.
42. It’s not in the sky that I want to be an air hostess; It’s within the hearts of people I want to be.
43. She’s up in the air. She’s down to earth. You’ve got her back when she’s flying. She’ll be there for you when the skies are clear or stormy.
44. If you want someone who will help you through any situation during your flight, then go for an air hostess because they will never fail you.
45. I am a bit of an air hostess. I love to look after people and make them feel good.
46. Being an air hostess is fabulous because you get to meet different people every day and hear their stories.
47. Being a flight attendant is a never-ending challenge to stay calm when you are in the middle of all of these things.
48. Live your best life. Don’t let anyone get in your way. Don’t let anything hold you down. Be a princess. Be a queen. Be the superstar you are inside.
49. The jet represents a glamorous life of freedom and opportunity. It is a bridge to adventure, a beacon of beauty, and a powerful symbol of success.
50. Your seat is where your dreams are made! Travelling by air is a whole new adventure every time.
51. Design your life the way you want to live it. No one knows what your dreams are but you. Let us help you create them, and then live them.
52. Some careers may be glamorous, but few are as satisfying as that of an air hostess: a job that is both exciting and friendly, challenging and nurturing.
53. Your mission is to make people feel good about flying. You’re their first impression of the airline.
54. Flying is a great leveller. It brings you in touch with the world, and it enriches the mind. When you’re up there in the sky, there’s no one around to bother you.
55. The air hostess is the personification of service with a smile.
56. Air hostesses are not just there to serve you food or drinks during your flight; they are there to make sure that you have a good time during your flight as well.
57. Frequent fliers love us because we want them to travel smarter, not harder. We take care of the hassles so they can focus on their journey.
58. When you’re cared for by people who love what they do, you can take on the world. Fly with us and feel the difference.
59. Fly on the wings of an airline with a team of professionals who care as much about safety and your experience as you do.
60. Thoughts carry energy, what you think about you bring about. What do you want to attract into your life?
61. When you look up to the skies, you may see a dark cloud covering you. But if you look forward, there is also sunshine and blue skies.
62. It’s a beautiful day for an adventure. The fresh air is invigorating, and the sun feels warm on your face.
63. Flying isn’t just a vacation or a holiday. Travelling is an experience. It’s exploring new cultures, food, and people. See the world and let your imagination fly away.
64. Take off on an adventure with your loved ones. Travel the world and make memories to last a lifetime.
65. You’ve got to be tough, you’ve got to be strong. You have to be everything you can be. Show the world what you’re made of. Make your dreams come true.
66. Safety is both a science and an art, and it requires the highest level of situational awareness to ensure that nobody gets hurt.
67. We are all immigrants. All of us. Every single person on planet Earth can find their ancestors in another country or another group of people. It’s what makes everyone so unique, and it’s what makes the world so exciting.
68. All flight attendants do is serve food or drinks, but we do so much more for the passengers, we ensure the safety of the passengers, and we are the safety net for the passengers.
69. The lady in uniform goes where she is needed, she is the one who brings you drinking water and coffee, to keep you awake, she is the one who makes your bed and tidies up your room.
70. Traveling with us can be hard work, but we all make it through together, so drink lots of water, and hey, smile.
71. Stay cool under pressure, knowing that it’s not the pressure that you feel, but rather the excitement of being alive.
72. Take off from here. Fly high and aim for the stars. We hope your flight is as smooth as your journey with us.
73. Arrive at this moment with intention. Live every day like it’s your last and go after the life you desire.
74. Travel to new places. Live your best life. Be the person you always wanted to be.
75. Live more in less time. Travel is a powerful investment to unlock more meaning in your life.
76. Traveling to new countries will not only expand your mind, but it can also help you connect with people you never would have met.
77. Traveling can be a beautiful, transformative experience…but it’s made better when you have someone to share it with.
78. Traveling is full of excitement, adventure and new people to meet, but trust me when I say that it can be stressful. Be on time, check your baggage and most importantly, enjoy.
79. For all the people who love to travel, here are some beautiful captions. Be inspired and don’t forget to share them with your friends.
80. Throw your worries out of the window, and travel the world. Learn about people and cultures. Embrace the unfamiliar. It expands your mind, feeds your curiosity, strengthens your character and helps you live life to the fullest.
81. Live your life, fly your way, and let the wind take you to places where the mind cannot go.
82. Doing the same thing over and over will not change your results. If you want to grow and succeed, you must take action and try something different.
83. Working as an air hostess, I feel like I have to stand out and be different from the norm. The best way to do that is by being a fun, happy person.
84. Pilots and air hostesses on aircraft have to maintain a professional and positive attitude under stressful and challenging conditions.
85. When you realize your plane is a bird, and that you’re standing on the ground not moving, you become aware of your journey’s purpose.
86. Air hostesses, I could not have imagined a better profession. Everything is a new adventure and everyone is a new friend.
87. When you’re up in the air and there’s nowhere to go, you got nothing to lose. And you’re free to do anything.
88. Don’t let obstacles keep you from your goals. Our bodies are capable of so much more than we know. When life gives you an aeroplane seat, make lemonade.
89. Fly with the inner knowledge that you’re helping someone in another part of the world to get somewhere they need to be.
90. We’re all a work in progress. And airport departures are never final. Be kind to everyone you meet, because you never know when you’ll see them again.
91. To be an air hostess is to be a teacher, an entertainer and an ambassador of goodwill.
92. I love living a life of adventure and exploration, but it’s really easy to get stuck in a routine. Follow your dreams, follow your heart.
93. Unlimited time in the sky, unlimited miles. I’m a flight attendant, and I prefer to stay grounded.
94. There is simply nothing like the sensation of flying in an aeroplane. It’s as though you’re riding on a magic carpet that soars through the sky.
95. When it comes to flying high, nothing beats passion and determination. You can’t stop someone from dreaming.
96. I think flying is the only religion that works. You can’t see God or heaven under a microscope, but you can see and feel the sky with your naked eye.
97. Sometimes you have to get lost before you find yourself. Let me make your flight as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
98. Your destination might be different from mine, but our take-offs and landings are just the same. All in service of you—the passengers.
99. There is no greater happiness for a flight attendant than to speak of their experiences and adventures with the people they meet.
100. Travel, meet new people and experience different cultures. It all starts with that first flight.
Being an air hostess is a challenging job, but the results and happiness it gives in return are tremendous. The true professional does not enter into this field for money but for the passion which envelops his head and works inside him like a heavenly melody every moment.