All I want in life is to be happy. It’s not too much to ask; we deserve to feel happy. Whether it’s with our significant other, children, career, friends, or within ourselves. We all experience happiness in different ways and at different times of our lives, whether we realize it or not. Some may say that there’s never a right time to be happy and that we always have something going on that prevents us from always being completely happy. There are no barriers to always feeling joyous and content in your everyday life if you set your mind to it.
Happiness is one of the most elusive goals in life. Even though all of us will do just about anything to be happy, nobody really has a precise definition of what happiness is; this can make achieving this goal a challenge.
There are two main goals in life that most people want to fulfill: being happy and helping others. We all want success in life, and the way we have to get it is to help others succeed and get together to make something better even as we embrace happiness personally.
With this all I want in life is to be happy quotes below, you can start thinking about how you can achieve those goals.
All I Want in Life Is to Be Happy Quotes
Life is full of decisions, choices and sometimes it’s hard to choose happiness. But we can always make it easier for ourselves by choosing a positive mindset instead of making oneself feel sad about the fact that we still have chores to do or goals to achieve.
1.All I want in life is to be happy. Happiness is the best gift of all.
2. Oh, and to be honest, all I want in life is to be happy. Yes, that’s all.
3. All I want in life is to be happy, and if that makes you happy, then that’s all I need.
4. All I want in life is to be happy. To live as fitfully as possible, to love and be loved, to laugh as loud as possible, and every now and then to get a little angry.
5. All I want in life is to be happy. Happy people make me happy, sad people make me sad. If you have something to say, say it with me!
6. All I want in life is to be happy. And I think that’s a good enough reason to start by being grateful for what we’ve got.
7. All I want in life is to be happy and healthy. Happiness is a choice, not a destination.
8. All I want in life is to be happy, and the secret is simple: Be happy with what you already have.
9. All I want in life is to be happy and fulfilled by my work, where I feel that I’m making a difference. Where I can make a positive impact on people’s lives.
10. All I want in life is to be happy. The rest can take care of itself.
11. All I want in life is to be happy. I don’t need much, just a little bit of love, A lot of laughter and the kind of friendship that’s forever.
12. All I want in life is to be happy. And I believe with all my heart that I can be happy.
13. All I want in life is to be happy. And I truly believe that with all my heart that I can be happy.
14. All I want in life is to be happy. I am going to do my best to be happy. I like my smile, and I would like it even more if people said it was pretty. -“I like my smile, and I would like it even more if people said it was pretty.”
15. All I want in life is to be happy. And I have found it!
16. All I want in life is to be happy. That’s why you should never be stingy with your smiles.
17. All I want in life is to be happy. It’s the only thing that makes sense to me.
18. All I want in life is to be happy. So please don’t let me down. I’m counting on you.
19. All I want in life is to be happy, so live it with all your heart.
20. All I want in life is to be happy. Even if I have to eat chocolate-covered cherries all day long!
21. All I want in life is to be happy. And I don’t think I’m alone with that.
22. What I want in life is a simple thing; happiness. All I need to be happy is a smile that reaches my eyes and sunshine on my face.
23. I just want to be happy. I spent my whole life being what you wanted me to be and I’m sick of it.
24. When it comes to living life, the only thing I want is happiness.
25. I don’t want to be a reason for you to feel blue. I want you to feel happy all the time, and so will all the people around.
26. I have a dream to be able to say that I am happy because I am truly happy and grateful for life and friends.
27. Life is full of surprises, but we can’t keep it all to ourselves. Happiness is a choice.
28. I don’t want to be happy. I simply want to be so happy that nothing can shake my happiness.
29. I am a happy person. I find joy in life and appreciate every moment that comes my way.
30. I just want to live a life where I am happy and have a great time.
31. Sometimes all we need is a little reminder that to be happy, you have to press pause. And never look back.
32. To live life to its fullest and never give up, is one of the hardest things to do. But once you do, it will feel like an achievement and you will have made it.
33. Happiness is not a destination you can arrive at by climbing a ladder, but rather the state of being constantly in motion and growing.
34. I just want to live, love and laugh as loud as possible.
35. I want to be happy. But it’s not always easy. I just want to live my life, not just exist.
36. Hey there. Do you want to be happy? Then don’t worry about money. Work hard, be fair but forget about what other people think of you. Stay focused on yourself and maybe one day you’ll get what you deserve in life.
37. You don’t have to be a millionaire to be happy. You just have to choose to do what makes you happy and not worry about the cost or reward. All I want in life is to be happy!
39. Happiness is a promise. We must chase it and find it and keep it. It’s not something that will happen to you—it’s something you make happen to you.
39. There is happiness beyond your wildest dreams. You have to go out and get it, no matter what the critics say.
40. I don’t want to be happy; I want to make other people happy. Happiness is the way, the truth and the summit of life.
41. Happiness is not a destination, it is a journey. There are no shortcuts in life. But, when you are on the road, keep this one thing in mind: Every single step forward is one more step closer to happiness.
42. We all dream of happiness, but when you wake up it’s kind of scary. And so we go on dreaming.
43. We are all different, and so is everyone else. But we should be able to be happy in life regardless of our appearance or background.
44. True happiness is not about having a lot of material possessions or money, but finding inner peace in the knowledge that you have enough to be comfortable.
45. Happiness is the best medicine. So take time to enjoy the little things, because one day they will be big things.
46. We all want to be happy. Even if it means not having everything we want or need.
47. I want to be happy. I want to be the kind of person that makes other people happy, too.
48. Happiness is all about perspective. You tell me what’s worth celebrating, and I’ll tell you what to be thankful for.
49. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
50. I’m happy when I’m happy. When I was a kid, my dad told me that happiness isn’t something you will get, it’s something you do. So let’s do what makes us happy.
51. Happiness is the only thing we have to fear, because it risks everything.
52. Happiness is not something you find. It is something you make.
53. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
54. A life full of good things is worth celebrating. Let this be the year you live it to the fullest.
55. Be happy with the best things in life, and you’ll have no need for anything else.
56. Being happy is not about having everything in life, it’s about wanting things that don’t exist.
57. Life is short, don’t waste time doing things you don’t want to do. Do what you love and be happy.
58. We are all after the same thing—the chance to make mistakes and learn from them. Life is a school of hard knocks and we’re better for it.
59. Rather, it takes a lot of effort and patience to stay positive.
60. We all want to be happy. But it all starts with you. You have to make the first step, take the first step and keep moving forward.
61. Happiness is the only way to live. And you can have it now. Go get it.
62. I want to live a life where I am happy, healthy, and passionate about the things that make me happy.
63. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. Make every day count.
64. Life is short. Make the most of it, don’t take life too seriously, have fun and just breathe.
65. Take a deep breath and remember what you really want. There’s more to life than your job, but there’s more to happiness than money.
66. No matter how bad things may look, you can always make it through. You’re a stronger person and better version of yourself. The one who will see your light shining. So keep going, and don’t ever give up.
67. I know. It’s so cliche. Heaven, love and happiness, end of the road, happily ever after. But I want them anyway.
68. We all want to be happy. If we were to ask ourselves what happiness is, there would be many answers. But the one thing that runs through them all is the desire to be happy.
69. We all have the same desire — to be happy. What is happiness? It’s something we are all looking for and will always be searching for.
70. No matter how we define happiness, the underlying goal is always the same: To be happy.
71. Happiness comes from within. And it may seem simple, but truly it isn’t. If we all worked a little to keep our minds in a good place and active and challenge ourselves in a mental way every day, then happiness is just a small step away.
72. Let us help you make your dreams a reality!
73. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So, enjoy the journey to happiness.
74. What do you want to be when you grow up? A president? An astronaut? A marine biologist? Whatever it is, we’re all going to need a little more happiness in our lives.
75. Happiness is not something that just happens to you, it’s what you do with your life.
76. Happiness is a choice. There is no happiness without commitment, dedication, work and persistence.
77. I don’t want to just be okay. I want to be happy every day.
78. The words you say, the actions you take, and the choices you make will define your life. We are all so much more than what we see on the surface
79. Life is a beautiful journey, and we should never take a single moment for granted.
80. I have a great life and I intend to keep enjoying every minute of it.
81. I have tried therapy, I have tried my friends, I’ve tried yoga, uplifting books and the gym but nothing has worked so far.
82. What’s the secret to happiness? It really is simple: find a way to make yourself happy right now.
83. Life is short and this is the reality that we have to learn to accept. We may not be happy all the time, but it’s our own choice. There are always choices that we can make which dictates our mood and attitude.
84. I want to be happy,but to be happy I need to let go of all the things that are holding me back.
85. Happiness is a choice. Happiness is a commitment. Happiness is a state of mind. But most importantly, happiness is a way of life.
86. Happiness is a choice. The only place in your life where you choose to be happy, is in your own mind. It’s about choosing to think positive thoughts and making decisions that are better for you.
87. The day you realize that happiness is a choice and not something you are given is the day you will be happy
88. I want all the happiness that I can get. I want to live in a world where there’s no sadness.
89. We all want to be happy. But sometimes, happiness seems so far out of reach that we give up on it. The truth is, you can achieve your dreams! You just have to believe in yourself hard enough and never give up.
90. The only way to happiness is through hard work, and if you want to be happy, you should do what makes you happy.
91. Happiness is not something that comes from without. Happiness is something you have the power to make for yourself.
92. Happiness is more of an inside thing than an outside thing.
93. I want to be happy. I want to work and be successful, but most of all I want to be loved.
94. I want to be happy. I want to be healthy. I want to be safe and secure. But most of all I want to laugh infront of the mirror at myself every morning with a smile on my face.
95. Happiness is not something you are going to get, it’s something you can choose. Be happy. Be happy every single day.
96. I just want to be happy. It’s not hard to be happy. I just have to make sure that I’m doing what makes me happy, and what makes me laugh, and then I’ll always be happy.
97. We all want to be happy. We want to feel joyful, hopeful and most of all hopeful about the important things in life.
98. I want to be happy and smile. I want to experience the joy of living in this world beyond my expectations.
99. I have a lot of things going on in my life. I don’t want to talk about them. But I can say, one thing for sure: I’m happy.
100. Happiness is not a destination but a new way of being that carries us to the place we want to be.
All I want in life is to be happy. It’s not that difficult right now a days we all think happy to be liberated and happy to have friends. So we should never forget why we live this life and do our best for others.
I hope you enjoyed and have selected your choice from this amazing all I want in life is to be happy quotes. Feel free to comment and share with your family and friends.