Marriage is a relationship that is built on trust, love and respect. It is also a relationship that can be very difficult to maintain at times. When you are alone in a marriage, there is no one around to help you get through the tough times. When you are alone in a marriage, you have nobody to talk to about your feelings or concerns. It can be difficult to understand how many people feel this way when they are married but it is something that happens regularly.
Marriage is hard work and there will always be days when one spouse or another feels like they are alone in their marriage. When this happens you need to remember that there are ways for you to work through this feeling of isolation together as a couple. Being Alone in Your Marriage Is Normal
There are many reasons why being alone in your marriage can happen such as infidelity, financial problems or even just because one spouse does not have time for their partner anymore due to work-related issues or other commitments such as school or hobbies.
Here below are some of the best alone in a marriage quotes you can ever come across, do well to go through them and use the ones you like best.
Alone in a marriage Quotes
Being alone in a marriage is a sad place to be. If you are alone in your marriage, do not give up hope. There are many couples who have gone through this and have been able to find their way back to each other.
1. Being alone in a marriage is bad for your health, sanity and self-esteem. Relationships matter.
2. Being alone in a marriage is bad. But it’s even worse when you’re not sure what to do about it.
3. Being alone in a marriage is bad. But being alone in your thoughts every day is worse.
4. Being alone in a marriage is not good for you and it isn’t good for me. We need to work on our relationship and make it better
5. Being lonely in a marriage is like being in a bubble. It’s difficult to see the world around us because we’re so focused on ourselves.
6. Being alone in a marriage is not easy. You need to learn how to be a good single so that you can handle it better when your spouse is not around.
7. Being alone in a marriage is like being in a cold, empty house. No one wants to be there, but no one feels like leaving either.
8. Being Alone in a marriage is like being lost at sea. You have to start swimming or drown.
9. It’s hard to be alone at home with your husband, but it’s even harder when you’re with someone.
10. Don’t let being single make you lonely.
11. The reason why being married is hard is because you’re never alone.
12. Intimacy and connection in a marriage should be celebrated, not avoided.
13. No matter how good you think your marriage is, it’s never as good as the day you got married.
14. Even though you feel alone in your marriage, there are people who have walked the same path before you. Don’t give up hope.
15. Let’s not let loneliness take over our marriage. We should try to make it a great place to be by spending time together, giving each other compliments, and telling each other what we love about them—even if it’s just the way their hair looks today.
16. Being alone in a marriage is bad, but it’s better than being the person who ruined it.
17. Being alone in a marriage is not easy, but it also doesn’t have to be a tragedy.
18. The only thing worse than being alone in your marriage is being lonely in your marriage.
19. Being alone in a marriage is like eating a can of soup with no salt, but your partner doesn’t even realize they did it.
20. Being alone in a marriage can be tough. But if you stay focused on your spouse, no matter what, you’ll have the best relationship possible.
21. I’m alone in this marriage, but I don’t feel bad about it. I’m grateful for the time we have together and that we can talk.
22. You can’t be alone in your marriage if you love the person next to you.
23. Don’t get married if you want to be alone. marriage is a social contract and the only people who are bound by it are those who choose to be in it
24. When you’re alone in a marriage, it’s like you’re the only one who can save your relationship.
25. You can’t be lonely if you’re always with someone.
26. The hardest part of being married, is making sure you’re not alone.
27. Getting married is scary and lonely. Don’t be afraid to take the plunge and make that leap of faith into marriage with someone who can love you even when they are single and want to be around you.
28. Even in a marriage, sometimes you just want to be alone and think. Being alone in a marriage can be tough.
29. Some marriages are full of unhappiness is no relationship at all. You’re not alone. You’ll get through it.
30. In our marriages, we all end up in that lonely place sometimes, but we can always get out of it.
31. Being alone in a marriage is bad for both parties. It’s time to get back together.
32. Being alone in a marriage is bad, but it’s even worse when the only company you have is each other.
33. Being alone in a marriage is bad, but being alone without your partner isn’t any better.
34. Being alone in a marriage is bad. But being lonely in a marriage is worse.
35. Being alone in a marriage is the worst.
36. Being alone in a marriage is like being in a room with no windows, no air conditioning and no one to turn off the light.
37. When you’re in a marriage, being alone is not lonely. It’s painful and hard. But when you are with someone it can be the most magical thing.
38. Feeling alone in a marriage can be terrifying. You both feel like you don’t matter, that you don’t fit in the world anymore. Even though it might feel like a trap, those feelings are only temporary. You need to take back your life from the people who have stolen it from you and make your own decisions again.
39. It’s hard to be alone when you’re married. But it’s even harder to be alone and together.
40. There’s no room for growth in a relationship where you’re alone.
41. It’s not just being alone. It’s feeling lonely.
42. When you’re in a marriage and you’re not getting your needs met, there’s a bit of anxiety that comes with it. It can be easier to stay quiet about what you need and hope that someone else will make amends.
43. Being alone in a marriage is a sad place to be. While the desire for companionship, intimacy, and love can make you feel happy and fulfilled when those things are absent in your relationship, your experience of marriage can be lonely and depressing.
44. As you grow older, you learn how to be alone. It is part of the process of learning to become a woman.
45. The most important thing in life is to be alone.
46. Being alone in a marriage is bad. Being married to someone who doesn’t understand you is worse.
47. Being alone in a marriage is not bad, it’s just different.
48. Being alone in a marriage is a very bad thing.
49. Being alone in a marriage is a lot like being stuck inside an elevator with a bunch of strangers. There’s no way out because you’re all trapped together.
50. There’s nothing wrong with being alone in a marriage. Holding hands, walking through the rain together, and eating ice cream on the couch are all good things to do! All by yourself, it’s just different.
51. Being alone in a marriage can be so lonely, but being alone with someone who makes you happy is even worse.
52. You shouldn’t be alone in a marriage. It’s not a fairy tale and if you’re feeling lonely, talk to someone.
53. Don’t be alone in a marriage. It doesn’t have to be that way, because you can make your marriage work.
54. I can’t believe I’m alone in this marriage. I feel like ignoring everything and running away from it all.
55. When you’re married, it’s easy to assume that your marriage is healthy and happy. But the truth is, there are many reasons why being single can be better than being married . . .
56. If you’re not happy in your marriage, it’s not too late. Take action now, and don’t wait until you’re 50 to start living the life you deserve.
57. There is no one who understands you the way your spouse does. If you do not feel loved and appreciated, find out why.
58. Being alone in a marriage is a sad place to be. Your friends, family and co-workers are excited about the wedding and then everyone goes on with life. Wishing you well but not really wanting to hear from you.
59. Being alone in a marriage is a sad and miserable place to be. It’s lonely, there are no bassy sounds of fingers on a keyboard or the rustle of paper as your beloved reads.
60. It’s the little things that matter. The way you take time to smell your own flowers, the way you make me a love letter, and above all else—how much I mean it when I say I love you even when I don’t feel like it.
61. Being alone in a marriage is not easy, but there are days when you have to remind yourself that you are married to your spouse, not the other way around.
62. Being alone in a marriage is not easy. You need to find your way of communicating, loving and accepting the things that come up.
63. Sharing your life with someone is not easy. Being alone in your marriage is even harder.
64. For the many couples who marry but live apart, solitude can become a major problem. It takes two to keep love alive and whole, but only one to destroy it.
65. Being alone in a marriage is not for the faint of heart. let me be your guide to navigating your way through this wild and bumpy road.
66. It’s always hard to be alone in a marriage. Sometimes the only way to survive is to hang on.
67. It’s hard to be all alone in a marriage, but it’s more difficult if you don’t have the right tools to get through it.
68. Have you ever felt alone in your marriage? This can happen to anyone. It’s important to know that you are not alone, and you’re not the only one who has had these feelings.
69. We are all alone the whole time, but that doesn’t mean we have to be alone in marriage.
70. Marriage is hard, and if you’re not careful, it can be lonely.
71. You can’t fight loneliness. You can only learn to manage it.
72. There are times in our lives when we feel like a single person. I am sure most women do. So, a tip is to find your tribe and hang out with them. It’s even better if they are people who love you back and value your uniqueness.
73. The truth is, you’re never truly alone. You’ll always have me to lean on and I’ll always be there for you.
74. I wish that I could be more like you. Your patience and understanding, your love and affection. While I wish I could be more like you, I am not.
75. You’re not alone. Just keep moving forward. You will find your path and be stronger for it.
76. Being alone in a marriage is not easy. It can be lonely and isolating, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world 😘
77. Being alone in a marriage is not easy. You have to do things alone, and be happy with it.
78. Being lonely in a marriage is not easy. It’s hard to be by yourself when you don’t know what to do. But it can also be rewarding in a different way.
79. To be alone in a marriage is hard, to have a marriage that’s lonely is even harder.
80. Sometimes being alone in a marriage is the hardest thing to do.
81. There are times when you get so lonely in a marriage that you wonder if it could be better to be single.
82. Loving someone and being in a marriage is like putting on a pair of shoes. At first you walk smoothly and quickly, but as the day goes by, the more they rub against your feet, the more they get dirty… and they never feel quite right.
83. Being married can be lonely, or so we tell ourselves. But maybe there’s more to this than we think.
84. We are more lonely together than we are apart.
85. The first year of marriage is the hardest, but it’s also the most rewarding.
86. One of the most difficult things about being married is that sometimes you fall out of touch with yourself. You may not take the time to notice what you look like when you smile, or how your mouth feels when it’s pressed against his neck.
87. Being alone in a marriage means that you are not happy with your partner.
88. Being alone in a marriage is a sad place to be. You want to feel connected and instead, you feel neglected, sometimes even ignored. You want to be loved, but you don’t feel it.
89. Being alone in a marriage is a sad place to be. You fall into depression and no one understands that you feel trapped because you have “two lives”
90. Being alone in a marriage is a sad place to be. It’s not a place that anyone wants to be but sometimes it can be the only option. Sometimes there are issues that are too large for two people to divide between them, and only one person can walk away.
91. Being alone in a marriage is not easy. But even though I’m alone, I feel like I have someone to hold on to.
92. It’s not easy being alone in a marriage. But I’m grateful for the moments that make it all worthwhile.
93. When you are in a marriage, you are not alone. But when you are married and someone that you love is gone, totally gone, it is a sad place to be.
94. I wish there was a word for the feeling of being alone in your marriage. It’s quiet, it’s sad, it’s lonely. It’s also beautiful as you look over your life together with love and joy.
95. Some days, when you’re alone in a marriage, you wonder if it will ever be any better than this. But then life surprises you.
96. If you’re married, you know the joys and challenges of being with a person for the rest of your life. But sometimes, it can be lonely in your marriage.
97. Being alone in a marriage feels like you’re on your own island. You want to reach out and connect but there’s no one to hear you or respond. Sometimes it seems as if you are always talking to yourself and the loneliness makes you feel bitter, withdrawn and sad.
98. When you are in a marriage and the other person is always socializing with friends and family, or working, or doing something else – life can be lonely.
99. Being alone in a marriage is a sad place to be. I am trying to be blessed with my spouse, but I can’t see clearly where he is coming from. He used to be a very affectionate person when we met and got married, but now he has become distant. There are issues of infidelity, anger and financial burdens that just seem to get worse the more we address them together.
100. Marriage is hard when you are alone.
I hope you enjoyed going through these alone in a marriage quotes, do well to comment below about what you feel about the quotes. Thank you.