The real definition of success is to leave this world a little better than we found it. How do you make the world better? By always being fair. Sure, there are many ways to be fair in different circumstances, but what I found to work best every time is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Life is too short to deal with people who are not happy to have you around. The sooner you stop beating your head against a wall, the faster you find fulfilment at work and peace in other aspects of your life.
Being fair is always a good idea when you discuss things with people. You make it clear to them that they cause problems, and you’re doing this without being angry. The other person knows he was unfair and will learn to adjust next time.
Most times, some are taught from a young age to be fair. But people also seem to have difficulty applying what they learned to real life. Here are always be fair quotes that would be of help.
Always Be Fair Quotes
Always be fair, even if it means losing something. Always be a winner, even if you lose. Always be the best, even if you don’t win. Remember to always be fair, never lose and always win no matter what! Being fair is the best.
1. Being fair is a choice. Choose to be someone who respects others and treats people right.
2. The hardest thing to do is always be fair. But never forget why you are making it harder than it has to be.
3. Life is about being fair. And I don’t mean that you should always get what you ask for, but rather, it’s about honesty and ethics.
4. Don’t let anyone tell you that fairness isn’t about the rules. It takes one who is moral and honest to be fair.
5. Don’t let life get the best of you. Always be fair and ethical, even in the face of difficulty and adversity.
6. The fairest thing is to be yourself. It’s not fair to hide. Don’t let anyone try to change you.
7. Fairness is more than being nice to others. It’s being nice to yourself and doing what’s right because it’s the right thing, not because you want to make somebody else happy or look good.
8. We are being fair when we believe we are all the same on the inside. It’s just that our skin colour, weight, and height make us look different.
9. To face the world with courage means to be fair always!
10. Being fair doesn’t mean being perfect. It means looking at your life honestly and making the best choices with your information.
11. Being fair to others is the best way to make them happy.
12. Fairness is an attitude, not a trait. It’s the only one you can control. Make it your friend, and you will become a better company for yourself and those around you.
13. It’s easy to be fair. Just follow your heart and intuition.
14. Be fair to everyone. There is no better way to treat others than with love, respect and appreciation.
15. Be honest and fair, and don’t worry about others think.
16. Always be a good person. Always be fair. Those two traits form the most important qualities in life.
17. Be fair. Be kind. That is the only way to live a life worth remembering and the only thing that will keep you from being judged for whom you’ve become rather than whom you were born to be.
18. Being fair is about giving people the same opportunity, no matter how big or small.
19. Fairness is not just a business policy. It is a value system rooted in our humanity.
20. Being fair is not always easy, but it’s worth the fight.
21. Always fight for fairness and never compromise.
22. It would help if you always took a little time to think before you speak. Have a little respect for others, and they will have a lot of respect for you.
23. Never be afraid to be kind. It’s the nicest thing you can do for someone. This attribute tells how fair you are to others.
24. To be fair and just, you must strive to be good with people each time you encounter them.
25. Being fair is a choice. It’s not something you’re born with. Choose to be fair, and good things will happen to you.
26. Always be fair, as others may not always be.
27. It’s more important to be fair than to not. Being fair is the basis of a good relationship and helps us to live together better.
28. Always remember to be fair. You are a work in progress, meaning there will always be room to grow and learn from your mistakes.
29. Being fair is not being a weakling. It’s being strong, and it’s strong enough to be fair.
30. Be fair, kind and fair in your words. Be kind to someone kind to you. Be fair in your actions; never be unjust or unkind to anyone.
31. Be fair to yourself and others. That is the key to success.
32. Be fair always. The only way to find yourself is by losing yourself in the process of helping others find themselves.
33. Always be honest and fair. That’s the way to build successful relationships with everyone you come in contact with.
34. You have to work hard for what you want. But nothing is impossible when you’re willing to be fair every day, even when everyone else isn’t.
35. Be honest and fair and always treat people with respect.
36. Being fair is not only the right thing to do. It’s the smart thing to do.
37. When you are fair, people will respect you. It’s as simple as that.
38. You can never be too far in life. Just strive to be the best version of yourself.
39. Be fair. Be sincere to all people – because you never know when you might need a helping hand.
40. Being fair means being honest, showing respect for others and sharing your true self with others.
41. Life is a series of choices: choose to be fair because it pays.
42. Be fair to yourself and others. Be fair to the entire world because you never know who is watching.
43. Being fair means judging people based on their actions and not on their appearance.
44. The most important quality for leaders is a sense of fair play.
45. I’m just not that kind of person. I’m always fair and honest, even when it’s hard to be.
46. Be fair and just in all your dealings with other people so that only good results come from them.
47. Be fair to yourself to others, and always be ready for a better day.
48. The greatest virtue is not always being happy but the virtue of being fair.
49. Never forget that your word is your bond. Treat others well. Show respect and fairness to everyone.
50. You don’t need to choose between being fair and being honest—you can have both in your life because they work together.
51. Be fair in everything you do. Never cheat, steal or take advantage of others. Always treat others with Justice, Fairness and Respect.
52. Always be fair to yourself and others. If you lose sight of this, you will lose sight of who you are and what you can do.
53. Being fair is the best way to lead a happy life.
54. Don’t be afraid to be fair, even if it means battles. It is better to lose battles and win hearts than the other way round.
55. If you want success, do things fairly and love justice.
56. It’s not how we started but rather how we ended up that matters. So always fight for what’s fair, even if it takes a lifetime to achieve it.
57. Being fair is not always easy, but being fair is the right thing to do.
58. When it comes to being fair and treating people well, always remember that it’s not about you. It’s about your heart.
59. You must keep being fair, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it’s who you are.
60. Many people like fair judgement but never do the one thing that would ensure they are. The best way to ensure you are fair is to be a fair person in the first place and always.
61. Be fair. Be fair to yourself and others. Be fair in everything you do, and the world will reward you.
62. Slack your shoulders, shake off the worries and be fair to others.
63. Be fair, be kind. Always remember that the people you meet in life are the ones who will either make or break you.
64. When you are fair, people will be fair with you.
65. I am being fair means having the courage to stand up for what is right—no matter what.
66. Giving everyone a chance to shine is what it means to be fair.
67. Being fair means being honest and listening to others, even if they want advice.
68. Being fair is more than just being nice. It’s about consistently treating others right. Showing empathy for others’ emotions and needs rather than taking advantage of their vulnerabilities is key too.
69. Fairness is not a popularity contest. It’s about being sensitive to the needs of others and not taking more than you give.
70. Fairness is a virtue. Although we’re not perfect, you’re not either. Learn to say “I’m sorry” and be ready to take responsibility instead of blame.
71. Being fair means you are strong enough to admit when you’re not and won’t let someone else’s opinion of you affect your thoughts.
72. Quality over quantity – always try to be fair and treat everybody equally.
73. Being fair is not always easy. It takes courage and strength to do what is right. But the rewards are everlasting!
74. Fairness is a virtue that nobody can steal from you. Be fair to yourself, others and the world around you.
75. Being fair doesn’t mean being agreeable. It means putting the interests of others ahead of your own.
76. Don’t just watch fairness. Be a fair person.
77. Being fair is not a gift. It’s a skill that you can learn and improve upon.
78. The world won’t always reward you for being fair, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be.
79. Always be kind. Always be fair. Always forgive others, no matter what. Let them know you are always here for them and that they can rely on you if anything happens to them.
80. Be fair to yourself and others—and remember, you can’t be fair if you don’t play the game.
81. Be fair, but don’t be unfair. Be helpful and kind, but not a pushover. Be patient, but never passive. Remember that sometimes the best way to do good is to do what you must do.
82. You never know which person has the power to make your day. Reaching out to them when you see someone treated unfairly is important.
83. Put yourself in someone else’s shoes. You may change their day by just being fair.
84. Being fair is a lot of work. But it’s worth it to have people who will always be honest with you, no matter what.”
85. Life is about being fair. You don’t have to be perfect, but you should always try to be a good representative of yourself, your values and your beliefs.
86. We all have our flaws, but we all strive to be as fair as possible.
87. Fairness is being faithful to all people, treating each one as an individual and not a collective.
88. If you want to be successful, know that everyone does not get the same opportunity. You must be fair and give everyone an equal chance.
89. You don’t have to be perfect to make a difference. Be a fair person,
90. Life is too short to cheat yourself. Be fair always. Give others what you deserve and demand the same from them.
91. Being fair doesn’t just mean you’re nice. Being fair means you listen and learn from mistakes too.
92. We all want to be treated fairly and with respect. That’s why we need to be vigilant about not just what is right but also what’s fair.
93. Doing things fair means not giving other people an advantage over you. It’s about treating everyone fairly and giving your strengths and weaknesses a chance to shine.
94. There is no fairness in life without hard work, dedication and perseverance.
95. Being fair is not a weakness but a strength.
96. When you are fair, people will come to you. When you are not fair, people will go from you.
97. Never let others define your standards. You can never be too fair, but you can always be fair.
98. Fairness is not a one-time thing but a constant commitment. Those who earn respect earn it, and those who don’t lose it.
99. Be fair to yourself, to others and to the universe.
100. We should be fair to everyone and not just some people. Be fair always, stay true and never give in to greedy minds.
101. Always be fair to others because being fair is the only way to have peace in your life.
102. Being fair is not just being kind. It’s about being firm, honest, and always having your best interests at heart.
103. Being fair is not always easy. It’s a choice but also a responsibility that comes with great rewards.
104. Life is about making your mark on the world fairly and truly.
Fairness is a two-way street. To receive fairness, you have to be able to show fairness in return. If you want people to be fair with you, you must be fair with them. It’s not always easy – but if you try it, I think you’ll find it with these always be fair quotes listed above to make your life much easier. Therefore, please share and leave your comment in the comment section.