How you speak to yourself or others around you has a tremendous power to shape your life and that of others for better or for worse and can affect your relationship with others. So instead of feeding yourself with diet and exercise chatter, start feeding your mind with smarter things to say.
Speak good words. Make it your goal to ensure that there are no negative connotations attached to what you say. It’s all too easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment and say things we regret; don’t let this be you. We’ve all had people make excuses for us by saying, “he didn’t mean it”, but you can avoid this altogether by simply staying positive.
Good speech is the most beautiful quality of a human being. We can learn from everyone around us, and we should always try to make good use of those lessons by speaking positive words. Let’s inspire each other to be the best person we can be. Below is a collection of always speak good quotes that will help you to be mindful of how you communicate.
Always Speak Good Quotes
The more you speak good, the more people will do the same. If you speak and do good, your past won’t matter. You can take the future into your own hands and create a life you will be proud of, whether you’re starting now or have already begun.
1. Always speak good of others, for the word is God’s gift to us. We must make his words better known, more loved, and more honoured.
2. Speak well, kindly and attractively. Speak only what is necessary, not too much and not too little.
3. If you talk negatively, you’ll bring negative energy into your life. It’s like an amplifier. That negative energy will just multiply and become more negative. But if you speak positively, it has a greater impact on the world around you.
4. Never allow your thoughts and words to influence those around you negatively. The moment you speak, it is out there and cannot be taken back.
5. Words can inspire, and words can hurt. Choose to speak good, and you’ll set an example for others.
6. Always speak good. Always work hard. Always laugh often. And always keep a smile on your face.
7. Be a positive force in your community every day. Always speak good, always help people, and always be kind.
8. Always speak good, speak the truth, and speak with love and compassion. The times you don’t speak well are just as important as the times that you do.
9. Always speak good. Always listen to good advice. It’s the best way to be a winner in business, life, and relationships.
10. Always speak good words so that you will have a good reward. And whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord is supremely important. Get into His Word in everything you do.
11. Always speak good. Always finish what you start. Always give your all in everything you do. No matter how busy you may be, always invest the time and effort to accomplish your goals.
12. Always speak good, speak the truth, spare not; utter nothing but the truth. Speak gently and kindly, with humility, and keep your heart free from anger.
13. Always speak good. Always be a friend to those who need it, and do not be afraid of speaking out against injustice or unkindness.
14. You have the power to affect change. You can inspire, motivate, and encourage others. Always speak good.
15. Always speak good, even if you don’t believe it. That way, it’s easier to make someone else believe it.
16. Always speak good. Always act with integrity. Always be honest. Always keep your word. Always treat others as you would want to be treated.
17. Always speak good of others, speak good of yourself, and listen to uplifting music.
18. The words you speak to yourself will be heard by others, louder than any scream. Always speak good.
19. When you speak good, people listen. When you listen good, people get inspired. And then they do amazing things with their lives.
20. Always speak good. Always act good. Always keep your word because the time will come when your words and deeds will be remembered, maybe more than anything else that you have ever done.
21. When you speak good, people listen. When you love good, people thrive. Always speak good and always love well.
22. When you speak, the vibration of your words will help the vibration of your thoughts. When you think and speak good words, you can create a world of goodness around you.
23. The words you speak can make a difference in the world. Use them wisely.
24. Never underestimate the power of your words. They can inspire a dream, they can make a difference, and they might even change the world.
25. Permit yourself to speak your truth. Be yourself, even when it feels like the wrong thing to do.
26. Always speak good, speak kindly, and never do anything to anybody that you would not want to be done to yourself.
27. When we speak, we reveal our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Always speak well. When others hear you speak, they will take heed of what you say and how you say it.
28. Be the change you want to see in the world. Be nice to each other, and always speak good things about others.
29. Remember to always speak good about yourself. A positive mindset will help you achieve your goals and live a happier life.
30. You can always speak good, even if sometimes you have to speak with your hat in your hand.
31. Speak good, speak well. Speak with depth and purpose. Be kind. Be respectful. Laugh often, and never at anyone’s expense.
32. You are a good person. Always be kind, always speak well of other people, and never be selfish. Speak up for yourself and others. Be an inspiration to others and do good deeds daily.
32. It’s easy to get caught up in the daily grind, but remember: you’re more than what you do. Always speak good, and do well.
33. Words matter. The way you think about yourself, speak about yourself, and act on what you say will have a lasting impact on your life.
34. You don’t need to be of a certain age, profession, or size to speak up for yourself. Speak good, and keep doing it.
35. Always speak well of others. It is better to give than receive because if you receive, someone may come and claim your credit for it. But if you give, your gift will increase with interest.
36. Don’t just be inspired by other people’s greatness. Use your voice to speak good things about yourself.
37. Always speak good so that you may be heard. Always tell the truth so that you may be believed.
38. Improve yourself every day. Always speak good and do good things because this is the only way you can get better.
39. Remember to always speak good, always be positive, and always show support for others.
40. We’re all in this together. It’s never about me—it’s about us. So speak good words, live well, and be kind.
41. You have the power to choose how you spend your time. When you speak good, you make things happen.
42. When you are faced with adversity, turn it into an opportunity to speak good and inspire others.
43. Always speak to yourself in a way that inspires and motivates. Even if you’re just saying something out loud, speak it with confidence.
44. It takes courage to be yourself, but it takes even more courage to be better than you were yesterday.
45. Always speak good. Always act right. Always look your best because this is how you make a difference.
46. Always speak good and be good to everyone you meet. Be a blessing to all of life’s moments with love and compassion.
47. Always speak good of your friends, speak well of all, and be kind, for everyone will reap whatever they sow.
48. You get better at everything with practice, so always speak good and do good things.
49. You will be remembered for good and not for the bad. That is why you must always speak with good and kind words, even when people do not deserve them.
50. You have to be intentional about what you say. Speak up and speak out for good in the world. Everything you say has the potential to change someone’s life.
I hope these always speak good quotes inspire you to keep speaking positively regardless of who is listening. Please share the post with your loved ones. Thank you.