I have always thought it is better to be a good listener than a marvellous speaker. Often we are more thoughtful when we listen to others than when we make conversations. When you give others your full attention, they feel valued.
So yes, it’s important to think before we speak, especially because our words can have a deep impact on the people we know. The same applies to online communication, where, even though you are not in the physical presence of your audience, the level of honesty and responsibility is the same.
It may not be easy at times to first think before speaking — there might be times when you get carried away or forget to consider other people’s feelings — but it is always worth remembering that once posted spoken, your words are there for good.
Have you ever gone to dish out a piece of your mind only to think better of it? Nobody is perfect, and we all have experiences where we wish we had kept our mouths shut.
This collection of always think before you speak quotes can help you create a positive atmosphere in your community or co-exist with people peacefully as you encourage some kindness in your words. All you have to do is copy and paste them wherever you want.
Always Think Before You Speak Quotes
Always think before you speak because you would be surprised that when you garner your thoughts, it is more processed and will most likely not hurt those you would have said those words against. Be careful because words are like broken eggs which can not be recovered.
1. Sometimes, the best and most important things come from your thoughts. So be careful what you say. Always think before you speak.
2. You don’t have to agree with someone’s opinion, but always think before you speak.
3. Thinking before you speak can make all the difference in a conversation.
4. Be careful what you say. You will live in the consequences of your words forever, and the things you said and did could not have happened if you had chosen to think before you spoke.
5. If you think before you speak, you will have many more opportunities to listen.
6. If you think before you speak, the words will come out right.
7. Think before you speak, and speak with love. This is the best way to show respect and gratitude toward others.
8. Be careful what you say because you never know who’s listening.
9. Be mindful of what you say because it will always come back to haunt you.
10. It’s not what you say but how you say it. Always think before you speak.
11. Life will go on, but your words will remain. Always think before you speak.
12. Don’t let your mouth get you in trouble. Always think before you speak, and learn to say just enough so that people will remember what you said, but not too much so that they will forget.
13. We never know what will make the best impression. Think before you speak.
14. We all have the power to change someone’s life. Think before you speak and share your words wisely.
15. When you think before you speak, remember that the words you say and how you say them are important.
16. When in doubt, think before you speak. That way, you’ll speak the right words.
17. Don’t be afraid to think before you speak. It’s the wisest thing to do in all situations.
18. Before you speak, think. Before you think, open your mind. Before you decide, listen and before you act, reflect!
19. Don’t speak without thinking first. Speak with kindness, but speak for your truth.
20. Let’s be careful what we say so we can be sure of what we mean. Words can have consequences.
21. The best advice I ever got was always to think before you speak.
22. When you always think before you speak, it’s easier to say the right thing.
23. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone does. Just remember always to think before you speak.
24. Think before you speak. Think before you act. Think before you react. Don’t be reactive. Be proactive and always keep your cool because it’s the best insurance against making mistakes in life.
25. Your words can have a lasting impact on someone. Think before you speak.
26. When you think before you speak, you’re more likely to be heard.
27. All you have to do is listen, and you’ll understand why your actions and words have consequences.
28. The words you speak today, the actions you take tomorrow, all count—so choose wisely.
29. Sometimes, the words you say are worse than what you do, so be careful what you say.
30. It’s not what you say but how you say it that matters.
31. Be careful what you say and how you say it. There’s no room for ignorance or arrogance in the world today.
32. You don’t have to be perfect, but you need to try at least. Always think before you speak.
33. There’s no need to rush into things. Always think before you speak so that you can make the right choice for everyone involved.
34. Always think before you speak. The way you talk and act can either make you or break you.
35. Don’t say the first thing that pops into your head. Always think before you speak.
36. Always think before you speak. And know that your words have influence, even if you don’t intend them to.
37. If you have something to say, think before you speak.
38. Life is about finding your voice and using it. It’s not about waiting for approval.
39. No matter what you say, what you do, or how you behave, you have the power to inspire people and make a difference in their lives.
40. Don’t say things you don’t mean. Say the opposite of what you mean, but in a nice way.
41. Before you say something, ask yourself: What if I’m wrong?Because you could.
42. It’s always better to ask questions than to make assumptions. Always think before you speak.
43. A good word always outweighs a bad word. Always think before you speak and choose wisely because it’s the thought that counts the most.
44. What you think and say can have a huge impact on your life and others. Always think before you speak, every time!
45. When you think before you speak, you are always in control of your words.
46. We all have the power to change someone’s life, but it takes courage, kindness, and integrity to use that power. Be thoughtful before you speak.
47. Before you speak, make sure that the words you say are always worth more than just a sound.
48. It’s all in the way you choose to say things. Always be mindful of your words.
49. If you’re going to say something, make sure it’s worth your time.
50. Think before you speak, even when you don’t feel like it.
Putting yourself in the other person’s shoes is important because we are not the same. Never assume anything about anyone. It is easy to offend others when you don’t know them.
Also, I’d like to know if these always think before you speak quotes were inspiring for you. Please leave a comment in the box below and share this post as much as possible to help make our world a better place. I love you.