Army officers work to protect our country, and they do so with courage and honour. They are also willing to give their lives to protect us, making them incredibly selfless. For this reason, we must show our appreciation for soldiers daily, particularly during birthdays.
It can be hard for members of the armed forces to get home for birthdays and other special occasions, but that doesn’t mean you should forget about them. Wishing someone in the army a happy birthday is always a great idea. They have to work hard for their country, and we should honour them.
We should always thank them for their hard work, especially on their special day. You can send them a card or a gift if you’d like, but sometimes just saying “happy birthday” is enough because it means much more than any gift could ever express.
You can add your personal touch to any of these army birthday quotes or use them as they are written if you want to give a nice greeting card or email message to a deserving army officer.
Army Birthday Quotes
You are the one who stands on guard for our country. You are the one who serves in the army to protect our nation. And today, on your birthday, I want you to know that I appreciate the sacrifice you are making and the selfless acts you do every day because of your love for your country. Happy birthday!
1. Dear friend in the army, as you one day put on your army uniform, I want to present you with a special gift – just like they do to the soldiers that have gone through very tough training. With this card, I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays.
2. Your courage, loyalty, and dedication are why I still enjoy the army. Thank you for all you have taught me and for encouraging me to do my best at whatever I was assigned.
3. Without your support, the army won’t be the same entity. Today, it’s your special day, so live it to the fullest. Let’s celebrate with firearms on high. Happy birthday.
4. Happy birthday, darling. I am celebrating my day off work by wishing you a day off from life’s problems. I know you have been working hard to make our country great. Happy birthday, army.
5. Dearest friend, I wish you a very happy life on this special birthday. I cannot be with you, so may this card expresses my love for you. Being in the army has not been easy, but I know you have always been there for me. Thank you are words small enough to describe how grateful I am.
6. Dear friend in the army, I remember you on your birthday this year, and I hope you are fine. I was supposed to reach out to you yesterday, but I could not make it due to a lack of time and many happenings in my life. You know that whenever I see my phone, I get emotional and start thinking about all those good times back on campus. It does not matter where we are today, but for me, every moment spent with my friends will always be special.
7. You have managed to go even farther than your dreams. I am pretty sure you already have a military rank, but you are the most decorated person on the planet. Rumour has it that you will receive a medal of honour for saving the planet from a huge disaster. Happy birthday.
8. It is obvious that in life, sometimes you can be a little arrogant or cocky. But we will let this slide because your ideas and plans always work out. You are appreciated everywhere.
9. Today is a day to celebrate since it’s your birthday. I don’t always tell you how much you mean to me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel it! Happy birthday to the greatest friend a girl could ask for. I pray that God keeps him safe and sound as he serves our country. We love you.
10. We have been through thick and thin together. I am always there for you. You mean everything to me, and words can’t express my joy today, but I wish you all the best on this day! Happy birthday, bro.
11. You have been a great friend and always there for me. Countless miles apart, I’ve always felt close to your heart. May you not miss me too much when I’m gone. Happy birthday, and take care.
12. Sending you a great big birthday hug from all those thousands of miles away. I wish I could be there with you to celebrate your birthday. This may not be my last trip to see you, but please know that this is surely the farthest away I will be. Hoping and praying for your quick, safe return.
13. Dear friend, you are a gift to this planet. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made. You have selflessly served your community, and I appreciate it. Happy birthday.
14. Happy birthday to my friend in the army. Wishing you a job well done, or as well as expected. I’m proud of you for your dedication to your country’s safety and well-being and your fellow soldiers. May all your days be filled with success and happiness. With my love for you reaching across miles. I wish you a happy birthday.
15. Happy birthday to my son in the Army. Sending you this message as a sign of my love and gratitude. I remember that we struggled to make ends meet when you were small, but today, it’s a great pleasure knowing that you are working hard to fight for our country’s good.
16. I appreciate all the sacrifices you made so that we can live a good life today. Because of your selflessness and hard work, I am grateful for everything I have today. Manage your time well, and have a happy birthday.
17. You might be in the uniform and on duty far away from your home, but I wish to say happy birthday to you for everything you have done for me. Happy birthday.
18. I am proud to be your soldier, soldier. I can’t begin to put into words the amount of gratitude and love I have for you. I have always admired you and everything you have done for my brother and me. I don’t know what I would’ve done without your guidance and support throughout life. Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come.
19. Sir, I am very thankful to you because you made my stay in your unit comfortable and gave me a chance to learn new things. In gratefulness for this, I dedicate this special message to you on your birthday. Wish you a happy birthday.
20. Hey, man! Ask me how I am doing, so I can tell you that I miss your daily help. Even though we are far apart physically, you will always be my best friend. Thanks for being there, mate. Have a happy birthday on this special day.
21. You have lived with the right people in the right place – it is a blessing. I love you and wish you a happy birthday and a great year full of big ups.
22. Here’s wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your loved ones on such a special day. May this day fill you with cheer, love, and laughter.
23. You are always there for me whenever I need you. My day wouldn’t be worthwhile without seeing your face and hearing your voice. I love you so much. May God keep you safe. Happy birthday!
24. Today, I want to say thanks. Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made to make sure I have a good life. For all the hard work that you do for our family. Happy birthday.
25. Thank you for all the things you have taught me. I love being with you, and I don’t know what to do without you. For my dearest dad, I wish you the best of luck on your birthday. Thanks for everything.
26. We both know I am not your real dad, but I am proud to call you my own. Happy birthday.
27. Happy birthday to my favourite soldiers. The best part of the army is serving with you. You look after me, and I get to bask in your glory. Happy birthday.
28. I have an important message to relay. The entire military is celebrating your birthday today as well. Please come down, and share a piece of cake with us.
29. Happiness is the best camouflage for a man in the army; without it, he is nothing. So happy birthday there, enjoy your day.
30. My beloved brother, you are not only my brother and best friend but also a soldier who has been deployed in some far-off place. We all belong to the armed forces that fight against injustices and protect the citizens of our country. You don’t realize how proud I am of you. Happy birthday.
31. Dear brother/sister, I wish it was I who was deployed to war, and you had stayed at home. As a big sister, I wish to see you safely and sound daily. Happy birthday.
32. My brother, you are far away, but I wish you the best wishes on your birthday. You are the brother that every girl would want to have beside her. You always show me how to do everything I am now capable of doing. When I can’t figure anything out, you always tell me the right way of doing it. Thank you for being there for me all the time. Happy birthday.
33. May you continue to be successful because you deserve more success than anyone could imagine. Happy birthday.
34. A great friend like you is rare to find. Your strong arms helped me many times when I felt out of place. Thank you for your love, friendship, and companionship. It would not have been special without you by my side. Happy birthday.
35. You will always be remembered as a soldier who never gave up till the end despite all the hardships. I am proud of you and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
36. It is a special day, and I need to thank you for everything you have done for me. Thanks to you, my son has the best father in the world. Wish your birthday is as great as yours.
37. Because you offer me support and your undying love for me, I would like to assure you that I am here for you, too. I am with you through thick and thin. Thank you for everything that you have done. Thank you most of all for taking care of my mom. Happy birthday.
38. Today is an opportunity for me to appreciate you because your love made every day worth celebrating. Everything made me smile, whether it was your laughter, the food we ate, or the knowledge I learned from you. I wish you many more years of happiness and success.
39. Life is like a uniform; it comes in many sizes, making life interesting. Today is the Army’s birthday, a day of acclimation to the selfless service given by our soldiers. Happy birthday, dear soldier.
40. It’s your birthday, and you’re in the army, and we are so proud of you. We miss you so much, but we think the world of you and love you.
41. My best friend, I know you have always been there for me since I was born. I appreciate your presence in my life. Today is not just your birthday; it is your birthday! There was something special about you when you first came into this world. You have an indescribable charisma that always attracts people to be by your side. Enjoy your special day, and be a rockstar in the military. Happy birthday to you.
42. Someone in the army, we are celebrating your birthday, and we hope you’ll get a nice day. If a soldier like you can sleep on the cold floor, the least we can all do is wish you the best. Happy birthday.
43. Hey, soldier, this is just a small token of gratitude to the biggest soldier of my life. Your dedication and hard work towards serving your country inspire many. Happy birthday.
44. The whole world should observe your celebration day because you are making a huge difference. On this occasion, I wish you all the best on your birthday. God bless your soul.
45. This cake is for all the army men who are now fighting like you. I know the cake is not as colourful as the sunset, but it has some of my wishes for you. Have an amazing birthday, and stay safe out there.
46. You are one of a kind. I have never seen someone like you. You are the one I look up to. You are the role model in my life. Today is your special day, so make sure you have fun. We are proud of you in the army and always will be.
47. I can’t wait to join when I am eligible. And till then, don’t ever let your career or private life make you deviate from your goal to join the army. This birthday is a reward for everything you do and stands for. Enjoy.
48. On your birthday, I wish you many joyous years. Today, I want to thank you for all that you do. I hope your wishes always come true, and your dreams will always be coming to reality.
49. Dear friend, I miss and adore you even though we are apart, and the distance between us is a dozen times farther than the distance between the earth and the moon. May this day be special and bring wonderful surprises, gifts, and warm wishes. I love you, your army wife.
50. At this time, I would also like to say that you, dear army guy, are equally important to me. To stay sane in this messed-up world and this messed-up army, having a friend like you by my side is an ocean of comfort. Happy birthday.
51. As you blow out the candles of your cake, at a distance, I wish you a very happy birthday and lots of riches. Happy Birthday to my brother.
52. I feel like a million bucks knowing someone in the army sent this birthday message to me. I know you will have cake and ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Your friends are all sending virtual hugs and kisses. Take care.
53. Thanks to your service and dedication in the army, I acknowledge you with a special wish on your birthday. May you have lots of fun on this day and celebrate it very well.
54. I am here to give you your birthday wishes. I hope your birthday will bring a salute from where you are serving in the army. And may this birthday usher a lot of promotion and honour for you. Be safe and always there.
55. Our biggest sacrifice is family. So while I can’t spend your birthday with you, I hope this birthday card shows how much I appreciate all you do. Happy birthday.
56. It’s your birthday, and I want to tell you that I love you the most. I am grateful that the army allows us to see each other again, and I wish you a very happy birthday.
57. Your absence allows me to remember everything about you and reflect on how much our bond means to me. I hope we will have plenty of time together in the future, but for now, this should do. Happy birthday.
58. There is no one like you. Thanks for your services to our army. We are glad and grateful that our army is the best in the world. And we have a reason to celebrate; you’ve worn your uniform today. I hope to see you soon at home. Take care.
59. Dearest friend, I know you are miles away right now, and I cannot wish you a happy birthday, but know that today I am thinking of you and wishing you a very happy birthday. Enjoy all that war has to offer.
60. When I look at my life, I realize that the best moments have been lived with you. Some of them were crazy, some sad, and some embarrassing. But the most important thing is that you have always been there to love me back. Thanks for being there and making me feel special on my birthday!
61. My friend, you have been away from us for quite a while. But you are never away from our hearts; we will be beside you in all the fights and struggles ahead. Lots of love to you on your birthday, my brother.
62. To the best soldier in the army, I have never met a more kind and more generous person than you. The simplest surprises you have done for me are special and worth keeping forever. Happy birthday.
63. It’s not just your birthday; it’s an occasion to celebrate since you’re in the armed forces. You’re excellently fighting for the country and keeping us safe. May you have many more birthdays to come, and may be out of harm too.
64. Now that I think about it, I’m pretty glad that the army is not under the authority of a President who can’t seem to let people do their jobs and keeps tweeting daily. Happy birthday.
65. When I enlisted in this army, I dreamed of being part of something bigger than myself. Today is all about you – the rock star. You are a pillar of strength and a lighthouse of love. Happy birthday to an army officer and a great friend.
66. I do not know how you make it out with so many new friends and the likes. Take the time to celebrate your birthday, and go out with your army buddies. Have a blast, man.
67. As you fight to keep our country safe and ensure our freedom, I wish you a happy birthday. Thank you for serving our country during this difficult time. And thank you for making a huge sacrifice to preserve our rights and freedoms.
68. May you be blessed with the spirit of the brave and truly remember how special your friends, family, and loved ones are to you. Happy birthday.
69. Happy birthday, soldier. I hope you have received all your obligatory messages.
70. Happy birthday from one of your country’s brave men and women.
71. Hello, sweetheart. No matter how long I am away from you, always know that I love you and will fight for your honour, baby! You are my life. Happy birthday.
72. You have always been there for me. No matter where life takes us, we remain together. We share so many memories; today, I just want to thank you for the years you have given me. Happy birthday, and be safe over there.
73. Dear colleague, I bet today there will be a lot of soldiers with their backs bent, carrying heavy weapons. I am thinking of you because you have accepted the call to duty. You put your life on the line and do it without complaining. Thank you for your service, and please make it home safe for us.
74. In the armed forces, I know that every soldier must do his duty. I am also aware of the fact that these men make sacrifices for the greater good of others. Therefore, with a sincere heart, let me say that I appreciate your service to the country and its people. Happy birthday.
75. Your commitment to your duties reminds me of my obligations towards my family, colleagues, and friends. Every day, I realize how blessed I am. Happy birthday.
76. My dear brother, I wish to see you in the flesh today and thank you for all you have done for me. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
77. Dear friend, I just wanted to blow out some candles with you on this day. We are both Army to the core, and I stand for you on your birthday. I have often valued you so much because of all you do for me here in the wild. Happy birthday, my friend.
78. I am so very proud that you have joined the army. This is a perfect opportunity for you to make your dreams come true. The great adventures and moments we share will be in my memories forever. I wish you a happy birthday and wish you the best of luck.
79. I don’t think there are more than a few people in this world who can’t remember how it felt to be a part of the army. It’s safe to say I am certainly one of the people who can identify with their feelings. I am sending you my warmest wishes for a fantastic birthday. Happy birthday.
80. Thank you for all your sacrifices for our country. You have liberated many people from the bondage of tyranny and inspired many to stand up for their rights. Thank you for doing your job with so much vigour and passion. Happy birthday.
81. I have met many cool people in this line of work, but you will always be the coolest. I appreciate your army service, as it has motivated me to be part of this noble profession. Happy birthday.
82. I know you have been serving our country as a soldier in the army while I have been staying home, making this one of the hardest challenges we have ever faced. On your birthday, I am thinking about you and all that you are going through. Through your years of service and sacrifice, you have opened up a world of beautiful possibilities to me, like being a part of an organization that is respected worldwide. I wish you the best.
83. Dear friend, I know you will spend your next birthday deep in the jungle. But it is not about where you spend your birthday or who’s with you. I miss you badly, and since we won’t be able to spend the day together, I would like to wish you all the best on your special day personally, and may God bless you.
84. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a happy birthday. When I think back to the days when I was small, there is one day that comes to mind; the day that you took me to the zoo. Happy birthday.
85. The memory of this beautiful moment spent with you brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for all you have done for me. Happy birthday to you.
86. Happy birthday, son. I hope you are enjoying the best time of your life. Be happy and enjoy. May all the best come to you in bucketfuls. I know it’s tough for you out there, so cheer up.
87. Today is a special day for me. I wish a happy birthday to my one and only brother in the whole wide world. I just want to share this day with you and have fun.
88. You have been a good person your entire life. You deserve to get many blessings in the coming year, my dear brother. I wish you all the best.
89. My sister in the Army, I hope your birthday is as beautiful as you are. You are the life of the party, and we love it. A birthday without you will never be that special. Happy birthday.
90. Birthdays are just one day when you turn a year older. I think of you as a good friend who is always there whenever I need him, someone who understands me and shares my interests, and the first person to call me to celebrate victory. Now that you are in the army, I wish you victory on your birthday.
91. In the military, it is more important than ever to be able to depend on your fellow soldiers. I am thankful for the people who gave me a shoulder to lean on. The army taught me more about my strengths and weaknesses, and there has been no greater teacher than you. You are a true friend, and I could never find anyone like you. Happy birthday.
92. Happy birthday, dear soldier. Today, I remember that special day when you first served your country. Wishing you another year of protection and peace.
93. Happy birthday to the soldier in me. I hope you have a great day, but please, do not forget you are in the army. You had better be committed this time, or I am afraid your rank will go down unless you do something about it before the day ends.
94. To a soldier’s mother and a soldier’s best friend. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May God bless you with health and happiness. You are one of the most selfless people I have met, as you always call me whenever you are in trouble. I am extremely lucky to have you in my life. Have a great day ahead.
95. I know you are out there fighting for the sake of our country. You never fail to spread smiles and happiness wherever you are. I am thankful to have a friend like you who values friendship over everything else, even when the world is at war. This day is special to me because you were able to sacrifice all for my hope of a better tomorrow in an increasingly turbulent world. My gratitude is immeasurable. Have a wonderful birthday.
96. This is to wish you a memorable birthday. You are my brother and one of the best people I could ever think of. I look up to the knowledge and dependability you always bring.
97. As we grow older, all the same things become clearer, and we stand out from the crowd as one of a kind. Today should have been my honour to be here as your family celebrates a wonderful event in your life. May God protect and keep you safe as you move on to greater things.
98. It’s your birthday today. I would love to be by your side and enjoy your company. But I hope you had a nice day like me when we celebrated our birthdays together. All the best in this new year.
99. You are loveable, caring, and an amazing person who is always there for me. Happy birthday.
100. Thank you for the birthday wishes. You are a true friend who is always at my side when I need help and encouragement.
Hello there. I hope this finds you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of army birthday quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.