As work and life get busier, we find ourselves pulled in different directions by the people we love and our careers. But here’s the thing: As long as you keep things in balance, you can be a great parent, spouse, boss, and employee.
Time management is important to everyone. To navigate daily activities efficiently, we need to establish a priority list of things to do and stop procrastination.
I believe that it’s important to balance work and family life. If you try to do things at work at the expense of your family, or vice versa, then you risk burning out and losing perspective. But if you manage your time effectively, work and family won’t feel like two separate worlds.
Whether you’re a working mom, a stay-at-home dad, or anyone who struggles to achieve work-life balance, modern life can be stressful, and how you decide to manage your time and the impact it has on your life is entirely up to you.
No one else can decide for you; only you can balance the needs of your family and yourself.
But how do you find time to accomplish everything? Here are some balance between work and family quotes to make it easier on yourself. Enjoy!
Juggling Between Work and Family Quotes
Working from home can be a challenge, but not impossible. To juggle between work and family, you need to find your balance; and this is done through a combination of your routines, effective time management skills, and prioritization.
1. We all need to find balance in our lives. Whether you are married or single, parents or childfree, whatever it is, the balance needs to be found so that we can live with purpose and focus.
2. I’m finally learning the meaning of “work-life balance” as I juggle work, friends, and family. Finding time to do all three is something I’m striving for, but most importantly, I’m having fun along the way.
3. Finding the balance between work and family is about self-discipline and will. Every day, you can choose to be more present with your family or focus on work.
4. Make sure you share quality time with your family. It’s something we all need, but most of us don’t get enough of it. Find the balance between family and career. You deserve both!
5. Time management is not always about getting more things done quickly; it’s about eliminating the non-essential so you can focus on what matters.
6. There is a time for work and a time for the people you love. It is important to have a balance of both.
7. Balancing work with family is not easy; it calls for some level of sacrifice. But as long as you’re at work and doing your duties well, it should be okay to miss your child’s performance at school.
8. Finding a work/life balance is challenging in today’s fast-paced world. The time we spend at work, or at home for that matter, means little if our head and heart aren’t in it.
9. Balancing work and family responsibilities can be a challenge, but it’s worth it to enjoy my career and watch my kids grow up. Sometimes you have to stop and make time for family or risk struggling in a career.
10. Flexibility in work doesn’t just make work-life balance possible, but it makes work more productive too. If you have to do it all, you’re doing something wrong.
11. It’s not the best time to work all the time, because you won’t have enough time for family. Time is the new money. Make it, spend it wisely.
12. Running a business should never come at the cost of your loved ones and kids. Work-life balance is very important these days so balancing between the two shouldn’t be impossible!
13. Balancing time between work and family is about keeping your priorities in check.
14. Balance is not something you set; it’s something you work towards. And a balanced life is not the absence of work; it’s the presence of time.
15. I’m not a superwoman; I’m just a woman who works hard and finds a way to balance the demands of work and family.
16. Know that career success isn’t just about collecting a paycheck—it’s also about respecting your family time.
17. Balance isn’t a place you arrive at after you’ve figured out life. It’s the ongoing process of bringing harmony to your life.
18. A secret to success is balancing your time between work, family, and friends. There’s always time to work hard and play harder. Slow down and enjoy the little things in life.
19. The trick to time management is creating the right balance between work and family.
20. Finding the balance between work and family is hard, but I know it’s worth the effort to be happy and successful. Make time for family, friends, and yourself to get your work-life balance in check.
Balance Between Family and Professional Life Quotes
There is never “enough” time in the day because what you do with your time makes the difference—whether it’s home, family or work. Figure out a balance that works for you, and stay true to it.
21. Juggling between your professional, family, and personal life can be very hard to manage everything, but it will pay off in the end.
22. Life is about finding a balance between what we love and what we do for a living.
23. Your life is a balancing act! Don’t forget to take time for yourself and your family, to have fun and laugh every day, to grow professionally, and to dream big!
24. My family always comes first, but I’m proud that I can also make a decent living.
25. I never thought of being a wife or mother as to work, but I knew it was labour, and I wanted to do my share—not only to help provide but also to create that intimate family life that is most of all what we’re here for.
26. Creativity and hard work get you closer to your goals, but balance is what keeps you on track. Balance inspires success, happiness, and life.
27. Balance is the art of making family and professional life feel like both are equally important when they’ve never even been close to equal.
28. Balance is beautiful. You can do it all. Just do it well and with love because the big difference between a smart career woman and a dumb career woman is her willingness to say no.
29. Remember that balance is critical! Remember that the best things in life are often achieved with some balance and that there is no rush. Enjoy.
30. You have to be well-rounded. Don’t leave behind the people who love you the most. The key to a happy and balanced lifestyle is not having a perfectly timed schedule.
31. It is about the balance between your family and your career. Keep the balance and be a great dad/mom to your kids and your clients or customers.
32. Juggling your personal and professional life can be hard, but constant hustle will always pay off.
33. Family, above all else, is the most important thing in the world to me. When it came down to choosing what I had to do or losing my family, there was no choice at all.
34. One important lesson I have learned is that the best approach to work-life balance is to fit your work and home life together.
35. It may sound cliche, but learning to find a balance between your family and professional life requires a lot of work. There are times when we’re either at work or with our family. Now is the time to find some balance.
36. Parenthood is both a blessing and a life-changing challenge. It’s also the most important job you will ever have. For a successful career and happy family, find your balance.
37. Finding work-life balance can be tough—but rewarding. Find your balance and keep growing. It will be best if you nurture your relationship and your career.
38. I’m not sure which is better: a family so loving you feel like you’re walking on sunshine or the proud feeling of working hard to do something you love. Maybe it’s a little of both.
39. There are never enough hours in a day, so it’s up to you to figure out how to make them add up. And the key to success is to keep growing while continuously improving upon each stepping stone in your life.
40. It is always nice to get your own time with family, friends, and colleagues before all hell breaks loose – and then after it
Balancing Time Between Work and Family Quotes
Family is a circle of strength, love, and support. Work hard, play hard but don’t forget to make time for family and the people you love.
41. Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have.
42. Time is the most valuable coin in your life; you and you alone will determine how you spend it. Be careful that you don’t let other people spend it for you.
43. Balancing work and family life can be hard, but it’s worth it in the end.
44. You only have control over three things in your life – the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take.
45. Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
46. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
47. A balanced life is better than a successful life. You can’t have everything if you want to be happy with everything.
48. Time management is essential. You can never have enough time to do everything, but it is important to take time for the important things.
49. I have learned that it’s more important to be kind than to be right. I’ve learned that any day spent with loved ones is my favourite day. So, today is my new favourite day.
50. Know when to stop working and start creating quality time with your family.
51. There is no such thing as work-life balance. There are work-life choices, and you make them, and they have consequences.
52. The best way to manage your time is to give yourself a break.
53. We live in a world of infinite choice, but not infinite time. So, as we spend our days, let’s make sure never to waste a minute of them.
54. Time is the currency of relationships.
55. You can make anything look good by putting something interesting against it.
56. When you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s amazing how much you can accomplish.
57. If you want to be effective, you must understand your priorities and allocate time accordingly.
58. Don’t let your work and personal life be at odds. Make time for both—you deserve it. Remember, to be most effective; you must “work smarter, not harder.”
59. We all have the same amount of time. The difference is what we do with it.
60. You can’t have a work-life balance if you don’t have personal and family priorities.
Time Management Between Work and Family Quotes
Work hard. Get to the gym. Make sure you eat healthily. Make time for children. It is important to stay positive in your daily life and balance work life and family life.
61. Quality time with coworkers is just as important as with the kids.
62. Time management means enjoying your free time as much as your work.
63. Time is money, but sometimes spending time with family is worth every minute.
64. Time management isn’t about getting more done in the same amount of time. It’s about prioritizing your tasks and making sure you’re spending your time working on high-value things.
65. Life is so much easier when you take the time to prioritize and organize. You don’t have to sacrifice your family time to be a great leader. Spending time with family is more important than work.
66. Remember that you are allowed to have a life. What’s more important than your family, friends and having time for yourself?
67. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
68. Family time is just as important as time to focus on your career.
69. Work hard, play hard, then enjoy some quality time with your family—after you finish those reports.
70. It’s important to give your all at work, but don’t forget to set aside time for your family.
71. Never stop finding time for family. Even if it means you have to come in early one day or stay a bit late, it’s worth it.
72. It’s not about finding the time. It’s about making time for what matters.
73. Time management is crucial to a happy family and strong marriage. With some great planning, everything you do can become more mutually inclusive.
74. It’s the little moments that matter, so makes the most of the time you have.
75. Meetings, deadlines, calls—all the demands of my job can complicate my life. But it’s easy to find family time when I squeeze things into a tight schedule.
76. Instead of starting that stack of “honey-do” projects, start making time for the things you enjoy—your family, hobbies, and friends.
77. When you have your priorities lined up in the right order, there’s no time not to succeed.
78. If you want to succeed, you have to start by deciding that you want to. If you don’t decide to start, you will always be starting and never getting anywhere.
79. You don’t have to choose between your work or your family. You can be great at both; work as hard as you can during the week and enjoy time with your family on weekends.
80. The Key to time management is prioritizing. You have to have time for yourself to try new things and recharge to be your best self for work and family.
Balance Between Work and Home Quotes
There’s no blueprint for a perfect parent; it’s all about finding the balance between work and home. Work hard but never forget to enjoy the beautiful moments along the way.
81. Don’t let your home become a pit stop on your way to “The Office.” Find time to be present and find balance.
82. Balance is all about finding peace. Everything doesn’t always have to be perfectly aligned. Sometimes you just need a break.
83. Work hard for yourself to make your home a happy place.
84. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. So get off your couch and start creating something new!
85. I think it’s a myth that work and life are compartmentalized. There is no distinction; they overlap each other. When it’s time to work, work smart, and when it’s time to play, play hard.
86. The balance between work and home is like a seesaw: if you are going down in one area, the other needs to go up.
87. Work hard and play hard don’t require you to be gruelling or inflexible; make a little room for your most important matters. Balance is not about balance; it’s about prioritizing.
88. A strong work ethic is at the heart of a well-lived life. At home, you should live your life. At work, you should dream it.
89. A work-life balance is all about splitting the day in two and making sure you get the most out of both.
90. Home is the place where we should feel comfortable and secure, and it’s our little world to decorate and enjoy.
91. The best way to make time for the things you love at home is to be super-efficient and productive at work.
92. In the hustle and bustle of life, it’s important to remember that work-life balance is important for happy home life.
93. Hard work can be satisfying, but it doesn’t have to be. You deserve balance, be it work, friends, or family, to maintain a good balance in your life.
94. I just unplugged from the computer and plugged into my husband/wife and kids for some quality family time.
95. Life is a blank canvas waiting to be painted. Visualize what you want in your life and go after it. Blaze your trail and make it happen!
96. What I find most important about work/life balance is what’s right for that moment. Life will always have it’s up and downs, but the key is to enjoy those ups as much as you can.
97. Balance is so important in every aspect of life. We should try to get our work-life balance right and make the most of it.
98. Finding that balance between work and home is tricky. But when you want your job, it’s a lot easier.
99. To be successful, you need to be willing to draw a line between ‘work’ and ‘home’ and stick to it.
100. Reflect on how much you’ve accomplished at work today, and then make it home to your family.
101. Everything clicks into place when you find the balance between work and family. The time you spend with your family is time well spent. Take the time to slow down and appreciate what you have.
102. Being a parent is a job that requires the same attention to detail as any other, with less pay and no benefits.
103. Accomplish everything you want to do, including being with your family. Remember, to get something done, we must first take the time needed. Then make a little more. Just do it in moderation.
104. You can have a loving career, as well as a loving family. Balance your work with your family, and start with yourself!
105. I am always doing at least two things: working on my game and spending time with my family because it all comes down to how you balance the things you love and the things you need.
106. When both your office and home are constantly filled with laughter, you know it’s a good day.
107. Time management is an illusion. If you want to get more done, find the time to sleep.
108. Monday or Friday, time is precious. Take a few minutes to do something meaningful for yourself and those you love.
109. Balancing a busy job, family, friends, and fitness is no easy task. But I know you can do it!
110. Life’s a juggling act. Make sure you’re wearing the right suit—and doing the right stuff!
111. To be a good worker, you must also be a good husband, father, and son.
112. Time management is not about finding more hours. It’s about finding peace of mind for yourself and your family.
113. If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know, love, and believe in what you are doing.
It has been a roundabout and convoluted post, but I can’t stress enough how important it is to be mindful of our focus.
It’s okay to get wrapped up in a project at work, but it’s important to remember that you still have other important things in life, such as video games after work or dinner with family.
While you may be sure that balancing your time between family and work is possible, it can become difficult. Having a detailed plan in place from the start means you can better manage your time.
Are you finding a balance between work and home? Share your thoughts by dropping a comment in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this collection of balance between work and family quotes with friends and loved ones.