Life throws a lot at people that make them feel sad and sometimes feel tired of the world. But the truth is that we all want to be happy. It’s a basic human desire, and being happy should never be a challenge. Anyone can learn to be happy, including that person you want to send any of these quotes to, even if they’ve had a hard life.
It might seem impossible while they are stuck in the tough moments, and being happy with themselves may sound like an easy thing to do, but it’s not. Working towards being the best version of themselves doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time, work and dedication.
The best advice to them is to be happy with themselves. Be happy today! Everyone deserves to be happy, and you can motivate them with any of this collection of be happy forever quotes.
Be Happy Forever Quotes
Just because someone else is tall doesn’t make you short; just because someone else is faster doesn’t mean you’re slow, and just because someone else is smarter doesn’t make you any less intelligent. Be happy, analyze your own emotions and do not stress yourself with the thoughts of others.
1. You will never be happy if your happiness depends on someone or something outside you. Cultivate the flower of love and happiness within you that blossoms freely and naturally of its own accord.
2. Happiness is not something that comes to you; it’s something that you go searching for. Don’t wait for someone else to make you happy. You can decide to be happy now. The flower of happiness awaits within you.
3. The only source of true happiness is the one within you. Never let anyone or anything else try to determine your happiness for you. Find it within, and everything else will fall into place.
4. There is no greater happiness than the joy of being what you were born to be. Don’t worry, be happy. Wake up every morning and think of something you’re grateful for; the happier you’ll be.
5. Love yourself first. Because if you do, then the love for others is natural. And when you’re feeling down and out, remember that people on this earth are always happy. Be happy forever!
6. It is tough to be happy in this world, but happiness is the ultimate goal. Some people are always happy, and they can help you be happy forever.
7. Be happy forever; smile daily, often laugh and love much. Stay happy, and don’t allow problems to drag you down. With a little effort, it is possible to stay happy.
8. Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream. Dream your own life and live the one you’ve dreamed for yourself. Remember, the secret is always to be happy.
9. Ever tried to be forever happy? It’s so hard. But if you keep trying, eventually, it just happens. Remember, everyone has the power to grow their happiness.
10. After a long day, there’s nothing better than relaxing and counting your blessings. But then I remember that there’s always a better tomorrow. So, I stay strong, happy and grateful.
11. Happiness is a way of being. It’s something you can be right now. And all the rest will fall in place if you choose to live the way that makes you happy instead of worry what other people think.
12. Life is truly a miracle. Our choices lead to happiness or sadness, but no matter what occurs in the future, you can always be happy.
13. Never stop believing in being happy. Always believe that things will turn out how they should be, even if there are a million reasons why they shouldn’t.
14. It’s important to recognize the things that make you happy and live for them. We inspire you to find your purpose and continually work toward it so that you’re happy throughout your life.
15. Happiness is not something to seek; it’s the fruit of a lifetime spent doing what you love, and doing what you love is better than chasing what you want. So be happy forever.
16. When you’re happy, you feel fulfilled. You can’t put your finger on exactly why, but you know that you’re content with everything in your life.
17. Being happy doesn’t mean that you don’t have problems. It just means that you’re focusing on what’s right and good in your life instead of what’s not so good or even pretty awful.
18. Every day is a gift; I will be happy forever, for happiness is my friend. I will be strong forever, for strength is who I am. I will be wise forever, for wisdom is what guides me.
19. Let’s be honest. It can be tough to find happiness in this crazy world. But it makes sense – after all, life is full of jerks who always do what’s best for them. They’re everywhere, and they’re impossible to avoid.
20. True happiness is an inside job, and it’s yours for the taking. And if you want to know where true happiness is, look into your heart.
21. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is both kind and gentle. When there are struggles in our life, I want to be happy and content with you forever.
22. There’s no need to push and shove. I want to be around someone who will show me the simple pleasures in life and grow old with them.
23. I will be happy forever. I will be happy today, tomorrow, and every day of my life because I am happiest when I feel good about myself and the world around me.
24. You were made to be happy forever, and you’re here for a reason: to spread joy and happiness like a flower in the wind.
25. When you are feeling down, remember this life is too short to be unhappy. Imagine how much better it will be when you make your smile permanent by being happy and grateful for what you have and are.
26. You are what you are because of who you have been; if it were not for the past, there would be no present or future. Now and forever—you are what you will be.
27. Happiness is looking around, seeing all the good things, and thinking, “I could be happy right now. I am right here.” Remember, happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.
28. Being happy means that you have found your purpose and are moving toward it. So, be grateful and happy for the journey so far.
29. If you focus on the positive and think about all the things that are going great, instead of thinking about the things that aren’t working or aren’t going well- your life will improve dramatically.
30. Be happy today, tomorrow and every day in your life. Because feeling good about yourself and the world around you makes you happiest.
31. It’s okay to be unhappy. Just don’t let that unhappiness control your life. Remember, you can be happy, grateful and successful altogether.
32. Be joyful, sweet and happy; enjoy the present moment and find ways to savour it. More importantly, wake up each day with a heart lighter than any gold.
33. Don’t listen to what others tell you. Don’t let their words create your reality. Be happy with who you are and what you have. Not others’ expectations.
34. Happiness is not just something you do; happiness is something you bring to the world. And no matter what we go through, we can always choose to be happy.
35. Be happy with who you are and what you have—not others’ expectations. Expectations can make or break you, so be true to your feelings and don’t compare yourself to others.
36. You are special and unique—your own brand of awesome. Get in touch with your inner you and be happy with yourself, not as others may want you to be.
37. Live every day to its fullest and appreciate what you have. It’s not your possessions that matter but whom you share them with. Be4 happy forever also.
38. Excited and optimistic, you need to learn to enjoy the good times while never being a victim of life. Always be happy, but never allow yourself to become a victim of life.
39. Happiness is not about being a passive victim of life. It’s about taking charge, enjoying what you have, and working hard to get what you need or want.
40. Be patient, don’t panic, and trust your instincts. No matter how bad things get, there is something good just around the corner.
41. I will be happy forever. My beautiful memories will never fade away, and I will always cherish them.
42. When you’re happy with yourself, the world is a better place. Be different and when you feel bad, don’t do it anymore; instead, do the things you love.
43. Happiness is a state of being and a byproduct of how you live your life. So be forever happy with who you are.
44. I’m a good person who does everything to be happy and make others happy. Even if life gets a little hard and you encounter problems, optimism will help you cope with any situation.
45. Live your potential every day. We all have the power to do what we’re passionate about—art, charity, blogging, or engineering.
46. I will be happy forever, for to be happy is my happiness. I will be strong forever, for to be strong is my strength. I will be wise forever, for to be wise is my wisdom. I will live happily ever after, for to live happily in my life.
47. Put your happiness in the right place because true happiness relies on your thoughts.
48. I’m a genuinely happy, positive person. You can usually spot me smiling and laughing amid a crowd. More so, a positive attitude always makes it easier to be happy.
49. I’m happy to be where I am now; I hope you are happy too. Even on the worst days, I can always find something to smile about.
50. Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy today and every day. Be the light to someone else’s dark, the sparkle in their eye or the fire they feed. Be somebody special in their lives.
51. I’m over wasting time worrying about the things I can’t change and focusing on the past. By doing this, I realized that today was the first day of my happy life, and it will be forever.
52. It’s never too late to find happiness. Happiness is always within reach. Every minute of your life is a chance to get happier and more content with yourself.
53. If you want to be happy, let it be. If you are not, then what is there to do? Don’t allow yourself to suffer because of a little thing like that.
54. Be confident and fearless. Your happiness is the most important goal in your life. Anxiety causes us to doubt that happiness is possible — all it takes is a leap of faith.
55. Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you sit still and enjoy the process, it comes to you of its own accord.
56. Don’t be tied down by your worries and problems; forget about the past and let yourself move on. Let go, live in the moment, and you will feel much better.
57. Happiness is when you recognize something is right with the world, even if nobody else does. And when you have a positive outlook on life and don’t let anything negative get you down, that’s when you’re living your best life.
58. I will be happy forever because I’m always looking at the end of the tunnel. And when I get there, I’ll be happy again.
59. Always pursue your own goals and be whom you want to be—don’t let others’ expectations hold you back.
60. You might think you’re happy now, but you won’t be truly happy until you figure out what makes you tick and pursue it wholeheartedly.
61. Happiness is more about feeling good about yourself than anything else, and it is the best way to get over your first bad day.
62. I will be happy for the rest of my life, no matter what happens. I’m ready to go and do something today that will make me happy forever.
63. The happiest person is the one who owns a mirror. Here’s to the moments when you smile in the mirror and say to yourself, You look pretty good.
64. Being happy is an inside job. You have to choose a positive attitude and work on your self-esteem. Happiness is a decision. So choose to stay positive and be happy.
65. Happiness is highly dependent on one’s attitude. Learn to love yourself more, be more positive and self-confident, and eliminate toxic people from your life.
66. Life is too short not to be happy. Choose to be positive, and the positive things in your life will expand exponentially.
67. Your self-esteem comprises your thoughts, beliefs and feelings about yourself. It can be as simple as deciding to let go of negative thoughts and choosing to do something every day to make yourself feel good and happy.
68. Happiness is a state of mind, an attitude. It’s your perception of the world around you.
69. I’m good and have a happy life, except when I run over the neighbour’s cat. Remember, you don’t have to be like everyone else. You can find happiness by pursuing your own goals.
70. When you think about it, happiness is just the absence of other things to worry about. You will finally be happy when you accept that there are no major catastrophes ahead and accept every day as a gift.
71. Don’t be afraid to be happy, and don’t be afraid to be yourself. Remember, happy people are the most interesting people, so make this season of life a happy one.
72. Turning your happiness into a habit can change your life significantly because the rest falls in place when you fall in love with yourself.
73. A person who thinks himself happy and contented has more merit than one who calls himself lucky. Be happy with yourself, and do not compare yourself with others. Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream.
74. Happiness is being your true authentic self. Always remember to be happy with who you are and what you have.
75. Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream. It’s much better to be happy with who you are and what you have than constantly trying to compete with everyone around you.
76. Be a happy, confident person. Do not compare your journey with other people. Live your own life – your life is the only one you’ll ever get to live, and you should be proud of it.
77. You were born to be yourself, different and unique, not someone else. Find your purpose in life and pursue it with passion.
78. Be happy with yourself. Be proud of who you are, who you are, and who you have become. Be proud of your accomplishments, and remember that every day is a gift.
79. Be a source of strength and support for those you love. Be happy with yourself and love who you are.
80. You can’t be happy if you constantly put yourself down. Focus on your strengths and put your weaknesses into perspective. And if there is anything that I have learned in my life, it is to accept who we are and be proud of it.
81. Life is about embracing the opportunities and possibilities that come your way. Believing in yourself and making all of your dreams come true.
82. Everyone is unique and has different inspiring stories to tell. So, live and tell yours with pride, joy and confidence. Be your own hero.
83. Be yourself and stay happy. You don’t need anyone else’s permission to be whomever you want, and it’s okay if you make mistakes. You’re perfect just the way you are.
84. Being happy is not a destination; it’s a journey, and you’ll always be on it. People tend to be happy with you naturally when you’re happy with yourself.
85. I’ll be happy forever if you are the same. You make me feel happy and supported—which is why I believe we can be forever happy together.
86. What could be better than forever happy, forever healthy? It’s time to live life at the moment. Let your spirit soar and be happy forever.
87. Change your route because life is one big road. Take it on and live the day. Catch sunsets on the balcony and stare at the stars at night. You don’t need a reason to do silly dancing in your underwear or take your hair down. Reach out and seize the day.
88. I will focus on being happy and excited every day, no matter what happens. I’m ready to do something today that will make me happy.
89. If I want to feel good about myself, the first step is to take action and get started. And I’m going to start small by doing something I do almost every day: smile.
90. Life is so good when you know someone’s always there to make it even better. And the key to happiness is being aware that you are happy. It sounds simple, but it isn’t. Try it out and see for yourself.
91. Make yourself happy every day; in the future, you will achieve everything you want. Remember, your best self is out there – as long as you keep taking steps to find it, you’ll get there.
92. Life is too short not to be happy because when you’re happy, you’ll achieve whatever you want in the present and the future.
93. Life is all about being happy; if you believe in yourself and work towards your dreams, that happiness will grow. Be the person you want to be.
94. Everyone deserves happiness. Be the person you want to be, and life will reward you.
95. Being happy is the most beautiful thing one can have. Spread happiness, and life will shine through you. Dream big, work hard, and you’ll be fine.
96. Life is beautiful; be who you want to be and find what makes you happy.
97. Life is a journey about experiencing new things and making memories. If you focus on the small things, they’ll grow into something great. Everything starts with a single step.
98. A good way to make yourself happy is by making others happy. Just be yourself and do what you love.
99. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. There are a million reasons to be happy, and they all have to do with you.
100. There’s always something more to learn, and you should be grateful daily. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
101. You are the masterpiece of your life. Tell yourself you deserve to be happy. Let go of what you don’t have and own who you are. Then make it happen!
I hope you find this awesome collection of being happy forever quotes and sayings very useful. Let’s hear your thoughts on these great be happy forever quotes by using the comment box.
P.S. Why not hit the share button? Remember, there’s love in sharing.