Bed rest can mean resting in bed at home, partly or fully restricting your activity in the hospital. Bed rest is ordered by a medical provider for those recovering from surgery, childbirth (postpartum), women who are experiencing severe pregnancy symptoms, jaundice in newborns, muscle strains and other conditions.
Bed rest is never a bad thing. Sure there are times when bed rest is medically necessary, but it can be a great opportunity to catch up on things from your normal routine like work or hobbies. It can also be a chance to have visitors and loved ones come by since you’re not going anywhere for a bit.
Most people think of bed rest as lying and doing nothing. Are you seeking recovery from a medical condition? There are many benefits to staying in bed for a little while. Here are a few bed rest quotes that will enlighten you more on what bed rest means.
Bed Rest Quotes
The time to rest is the most important part of the recovery process. It will reset your mind and body to a state of overall wellness—resting allows each organ in your body to heal itself when you’re sleeping. Rest allows your muscles to replenish their energy.
1. Bed rest is never a bad thing. It can be the best time to get things done, recharge, and catch up on life.
2. The last thing you need while on bed rest is a bunch of time on your hands. Get your mind off it and get moving.
3. Let the bed rest be your muse. It’s where you can go to get some peace of mind.
4. When you can’t flip the pillow over, that’s when you know you’ve been on bed rest long enough.
5. You can never get anything done today, so you might as well take bed rest.
6. One of the best things to do while you’re on bed rest: stay in bed. Because otherwise, how else are you going to rest?
7. The best part about bed rest is you have time to sleep.
8. Bed rest is an opportunity to recharge and prepare for the next adventure.
9. It’s okay to relax and rest, especially during bed rest. It’s also encouraged to make friends, have fun and embrace our time together in bed.
10. Bed rest is a blessing, not a chore.
11. Bed rest is no fun, but you’re doing what’s best for your health. Be rested, and be well.
12. Bed rest is a great way to rest your mind and body. Take care of yourself, and be well.
13. Rest is a state of mind. Give your body a chance to heal, focus, and regain strength with bed rest.
14. You don’t have to go out and party with everyone. You can stay home and have bed rest.
15. There’s no better place to be than in bed, resting your mind and body.
16. What do you do when you’re in bed resting?
17. When life gives you bed rest, enjoy every moment.
18. The hardest part about bed rest is that you have to stay in one place for an extended period.
19. The best way to rest is in a comfortable and supported bed.
20. A bed rest is a wait. Bed rest is being patient with yourself and life.
21. In a bed rest moment, do you ever have those thoughts that make you feel like your life is passing you by? We can help.
22. It’s okay to take a break, go outside and enjoy some fresh air. The bed rest period is temporary, and you will get back on track when you feel better.
23. Bed rest is how to get back on track after having a baby.
24. The most important thing to remember during bed rest is that you can still enjoy your life.
25. This bed rest is what my body needed after squeezing out nine babies.
26. Resting is not about giving up. It’s about finding new ways to make the most of your time away from work.
27. When you’re not feeling your best, you still have to be your best.
28. When you don’t have any excuse left but to rest, it’s really easy to realize that the rest of your life awaits.
29. The moments you spend on bed rest—a few days or weeks—are the most precious ones of your life.
30. Bed rest is a luxury. Bed rest is time to rest and recharge. You deserve it, and we’re here to make that happen.
31. You don’t have to do anything on bed rest days. Just be a little more still.
32. Rest is a great way to refresh and recharge. When on bed rest, it’s important to ensure you aren’t working too hard.
33. We could all use some bed rest right now.
34. Being on bed rest doesn’t mean you’re not active. You can still go to the gym, work from home, or even travel when you cannot do normal activities.
35. Bed rest is a time to rest, relax, and be pampered.
36. A few days of bed rest does wonders for your immunity and body.
37. Bed rest is more than just an excuse to stay in bed till noon. It’s a chance to minimize the things you can’t control—like your daily dose of anxiety.
38. I’m on bed rest, but I’m feeling great!
39. As long as you’re on bed rest, stock up on your favourite foods.
40. The best part about bed rest is spending it with family.
41. You can’t just skip a day or two of bed rest. Give yourself time to heal and regain your strength.
42. Remember, you are the only one that can cure your bed rest blues.
43. It’s time to find rest and let your body heal.
44. Sleep, relax and rest in the knowledge that you are resting under the care of a professional.
45. Never feel better than when you are lying in bed doing nothing.
46. Rest is beautiful, especially when you have the right pillow.
47. Sometimes, you have to take it easy. Go with the flow when you can and let recovery happen naturally.
48. Rest, relax and re-energize. The best way to get better is to take it easy.
49. No pain, no gain. Stay positive and motivated in bed rest to make it easier on yourself.
50. The right amount of rest is everything. Don’t let yourself get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
51. Give yourself the gift of rest. Let it be your refuge from the world and its noise.
52. If you’re feeling fatigued, take some time to relax and rest. It’s never too late to start.
53. When you’re on bed rest and missing everyone who’s not here.
54. Rest is the best medicine, so take some time off and get cosy with us.
55. Rest and recovery are essential to your well-being. You deserve it.
56. The best way to rest your mind is by doing nothing.
57. Take a break and rest in the knowledge that you’re doing good work.
58. Rest is the secret to longevity.
59. The best way to take a break is to take it easy. Stay in bed and do nothing.
60. I’m ready to get back on my feet, but I need a little more time.
61. You only have one-bed rest in your lifetime. Live it up now because you can’t do it for a second time.
62. What could be more relaxing than a luxurious bed?
63. You’re home, safe, and have rest. And now you can relax even more!
64. Rest is the best cure for a weary mind.
65. All the things you do in bed are the things you do to get ready for life.
66. When you’re feeling weak, you must close your eyes and sleep.
67. When truly rested, you can take the world on a little trip.
68. There’s nothing wrong with taking a little rest.
69. Where there’s life, there’s hope. If you’re not resting, you’re not living.
70. The only way to enjoy your goals is to rest.
71. I love to lie in bed staring at the ceiling. I imagine it is a portal to another world, and today I’m going to that world.
72. She was very young and beautiful when she woke up one day and decided to give up on being a model.
73. What you do today will be done tomorrow. So sleep on it and think about it, then decide on what you want to do about it tomorrow.
74. Make sure you get rest because you’ll be able to do much more again.
75. You’re not fit to be on this planet until you’ve had your first good night’s sleep.
76. Bed rest is the best medicine. It helps you sleep better and keeps you healthier.
77. It’s okay to take time off from your busy life. You deserve bed rest.
78. Rest is the best medicine. And those who do not rest may die early.
79. When you have time to do nothing but sleep, everything else falls into place.
80. What better way to relax than a stay in bed?
81. A bed is a haven, a place to escape. So when you’re on it, that’s where you should be.
82. Say no to the world, and say yes to your bed.
83. Rest is the best medicine. It makes you stronger, healthier and more creative.
84. Home is where the heart is, but it’s also where you can find a pillow and a bed to rest.
85. Bed rest is a special kind of rest that only happens when you’re satisfied and I’m there.
86. To find a way to serenity amid all the chaos of life.
87. A place for dreaming and a place for resting.
88. It’s a blessing to have days like this to rest and recharge.
89. You’re not alone; rest and recovery are your friends.
90. The best way to rest is to rest your mind and let the body heal.
91. I’ve spent a lot of time lying in bed late and realized that it’s an excellent place to reflect, write and dream.
92. Bed rest is your chance to recharge and refocus on the things that matter.
93. Bed rest is not a punishment. It’s time to be with your family, friends and loved ones.
94. The hardest part of bed rest is boredom. The best part of bed rest is knowing you will feel better soon.
95. At bed rest, everything becomes bigger. In addition to your health, your mind and spirit will grow too.
96. When you are mandated to rest, it’s important to make the most of it.
97. Rest is the secret to success in any endeavour.
98. I’m grateful to be able to rest, but I’m also ready to get up and move.
99. A bed rest is like a good night’s sleep, it should be taken seriously.
100. Bed rest is not a sign of depression or even illness, but it is a wonderful opportunity for spiritual renewal and growth in those who are willing to make the effort.
Bed rest is not bad as long as you rest correctly and keep to a bit. Healthy living is essential, and you should always put your health first. While bed rest can be beneficial in moderation, it can also be unhealthy if you use it to try to deal with an issue that cannot be solved by resting alone.
I hope you learned some things in this collection of bed rest quotes above. If you liked this post, kindly let me know in the comment section below and don’t forget to share. Thank you for sharing.