Being a military wife isn’t easy. And being married to someone in the military can create stress and isolation due to the long periods of time they are away.
You worry about your husband at work and if he’s okay. There are times you need to be strong for him. You wish you could take away his stress and worries, but you know the only way he can get through this is if you support him.
Being a military wife means going through so much just to stay strong for your family, but you never feel alone. Military wives’ sacrifice every day is unmatched and unrivalled by any other occupation. So here are some words of encouragement for being a military wife quotes.
Being a Military Wife Quotes
Being a military wife comes with many challenges and lots of sacrifices. As a military wife, you juggle so many roles, homemaker, mother, spouse, fort and morale booster. The sacrifices you make and the trials that you overcome are all things that no one should ever take lightly.
1. Military life has the potential to be stressful. Make sure that you communicate openly with your spouse about how you feel.
2. If you want to be a military wife, you should get ready for what you are about to become.
3. As a military wife, I am proud to be part of an organization that helps families and connects service members with their loved ones.
4. Being a military wife is something you get used to. This is one of the many reasons why I absolutely love being a military wife.
5. Taking care of our troops and their families is a promise we make to each other. The military wife’s guide to dealing with deployment.
6. Providing the strongest support to military families helps them make a smooth transition throughout their journey.
7. Being a military wife is not easy, but there are always ways to cope with the stress.
8. Even though they’re different branches, being a military wife is the hardest job in the world.
9. No vocation is more rewarding than the job of a military wife.
10. When the going gets tough, the tough become military spouses.
11. It takes a special person to love someone in the military, to love the life they lead, and to make sacrifices when it is impossible to be with them.
12. To all the women who wear their hearts on their sleeves and remind us what it means to be a wife and a mother. Thank you for your service.
13. A military wife is not a person to lean on, but someone who makes you stand.
14. By being a military wife, you have already handled some of the toughest battles.
15. Military spouses are the backbone of the military. Whether you’re new to being a military spouse or have been one for years,
16. She cares for veterans even when they’re not in her network. The soldier’s wife is the soldier’s best friend.
17. If you’re a military wife and are going through a rough patch, remember that you’re not alone. There is always someone to talk to and help out with!
18. It takes a lot of dedication and effort to be a military wife.
19. I am a military wife. I know the importance of family and the sacrifices that have to be made for love.
20. The pack’s strength is the wolf, and the wolf’s strength is the pack, just like the Military Wives.
21. The strength and sacrifices of our military spouses make them the ultimate heroes.
22. The life of a military wife can be lonely and frustrating, but it’s also an adventure that only you can decide what to make of it.
23. Military wives don’t always look pretty, but since they married a soldier, they can endure anything.
24. Respect for the sacrifices our military makes every day. Stay strong.
25. To capture the feeling of being happy and a military wife, you must take all the moments and make them count.
26. Military wives are our country’s unsung heroes with their own family and friends.
27. The fabric of our military family is made up of selfless acts that keep our country safe and free.
28. Take your strength and know that I stand with you. Being a military wife is not easy.
29. Being a military wife requires patience, trust, and understanding. To know that you’re waiting for your significant other to come home, and in the meantime, you’re holding down the fort.
30. My husband serves our country, and I’m proud to be a military wife. Together, we’re all proud of him.
31. One thing that has not changed for a military spouse is the dedication to their family and the sacrifice it takes to have a career. Be proud of the service you provide. Being a military wife is no small task.
32. Thank you for being the foundation of your family, military spouse.
33. If you love something, set it free. Unless they’re military spouses, then please keep them close.
34. Behind every great man is a force of awesome women. Military wives are awesome.
35. Being a military wife is not easy. You have to be both strong and vulnerable.
36. The hardest thing about being a military wife is that your home life is never normal, but you somehow make it work, and you’re proud of it.
37. We salute the military spouses who work two jobs: one at home and one in a military community. You are truly a superwoman with the strength to carry both.
38. We salute our military family members and their remarkable sacrifices in service to our country.
39. Be the strongest woman you know. Be proud that you are a military wife.
40. My greatest sacrifice is living 1000 miles from my husband. Being a military wife is a sacrifice.
41. Military wives rock their own service while also supporting their husbands’.
42. Military wives have unlimited skills. And they deserve so much more credit than they get.
43. Be intentional about building a support network of other military wives.
44. As a military wife, you juggle so many roles: homemaker, mother, spouse, fort and morale booster.
45. Military families don’t just endure hardships; they thrive in the face of them. We’re thankful for the service and sacrifice.
46. The hardest thing about being a military wife is when you have to say goodbye to your family.
47. We salute all military wives. You provide your service member with the strength and support they require to do their job well.
48. We thank all the military wives for their sacrifices and accomplishments with pride and awe.
49. Military life says a lot about who you are. It shows your character.
50. We are proud to honour the men and women of the Armed Forces. But we’re even more proud to honour their families.
51. Mere words cannot describe our gratitude for the military wives who wholeheartedly support us. We love and appreciate all that you do.
52. It is an honour and a pleasure to share in the joys of your life and the pride in your accomplishments.
53. Military life has challenges, but there is nothing like being a military wife.
54. A military wife’s life is an adventure. We don’t write about it often, but we know how to live well.
55. Being a military wife has its ups and downs, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.
56. A military wife is a very special woman. She’s why our military men fight for our freedom, to give us the way of life we want.
57. A military wife is the strength behind our troops, and her love keeps them going when things are tough. To all of our military wives, Thank you, and God bless you.
58. A military wife is the most valuable member of our military family.
59. Wives are there from the beginning to the end and play a significant role in every career field.
60. Military wives are not only wives and mothers, but friends, confidants, therapists, and so much more.
61. Being a military wife is not easy. This special job calls for its own special recognition through special gifts of appreciation.
62. Military wives by choice. By standing by our husbands because they stand for our country.
63. Being a military wife will teach you that you’re tougher than you give yourself credit for.
64. To the military wives out there, Thank you for your love and support. You are not alone.
65. A military spouse is a person who sacrifices their own best interests for the benefit and safety of another.
66. Don’t ever underestimate the blood, sweat, and tears military spouses shed to ensure their family is safe.
67. Being a military wife changes you. Military spouses are unsung heroes. They have no choice but to be strong, patient, and always present in their relationships.
68. To all the military wives: we’re so thankful for your sacrifices and service.
69. Military spouses are service partners. They stand beside their loved ones and sacrifice a lot.
70. Military wives make incredible sacrifices but don’t need to stand alone. They deserve our support now more than ever.
71. Being a military wife is an honour, but it also comes with a lot of hard work.
72. As military wives, they are strong and very brave. We thank you for all that you do.
73. As the military wife of a deployed soldier, I know how tough it can be to raise a family alone. Thank you for your selfless service.
74. For all military spouses who sacrifice so much, thank you for your service. We are grateful for the service and sacrifice of our military spouses.
75. I used to think it was our job as military wives to be strong. I’ve learned it’s not about being strong but instead trusting in the strength of others around us.
76. Over a million military families think it’s the best place to be. We’re proud to support them.
77. The wife of a service member loves her spouse and loves being his wife but also struggles with being a military spouse.
78. This isn’t forever. This is just for now. And we will make it work because we are military wives, and that’s what military wives do.
79. Thank you to all the military wives out there. Here’s to you and your hard work raising those kids.
80. Military life can be challenging, but it has many benefits. We love our military family.
81. Thank you to all the wives of military men. You are some of the strongest and bravest people out there.
82. To the military wives: Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and love. Thank you for sharing your husbands with our country and military families. You are a blessing to all of us.
83. Take a moment and thank your military spouse for all they do for our country.
84. Being a military wife is not easy, but it’s the most rewarding.
85. If you’re a military wife, you make it work. You make it right, or you make it beautiful.
86. From daily life to family time, as a military spouse, it’s important to have support from family, friends, and loved ones. Support them with these gifts that show just how much you care.
87. The love between a service member and their spouse is as deep as any love can be.
88. Today, we honour the spouses of our country’s military personnel who know what it means to be strong. Recognizing their sacrifices, we hope to inspire others to support them.
89. Military spouses are unsung heroes. They have the courage to stand by their loved ones in good times and bad. We salute you.
90. Service members’ wives are the most resilient, dependable, and courageous people we know worldwide. Count yourself lucky if you know one.
91. Nothing about you as a military wife needs to change.
92. For all our military wives who’ve ever had to say goodbye, we’ve got your back.
93. A military wife is stronger than you think and braver than you know.
94. A military wife is not defined by the title of her husband’s rank. She is more than that. A military wife is always a hero at home, on base or off.
95. The military spouse community is vital in building resilience and strength. Mindy offers her personal insight on what it takes to be a military wife.
96. Being a military wife has a lot of challenges. I am blessed to be a military wife.
97. I enjoy being a military wife and seeing my husband walk in his own purpose while I support him in mine.
98. To all my military wives: Today is your special day; be proud of who you are and the sacrifices you make for your nation.
99. A military wife needs strength, courage, and determination.
100. We see every day what military wives go through so we can live in peace and freedom.
Being a military wife, the sacrifices you make, and the trials you overcome are all things that no one should ever take lightly. Remember who you are and what your husband does for our country daily. Thank him for his service and everything he has given to protect us. Please, share these being a military wife quotes and leave your comment in the comment section.