Daily, countless crashes or accidents are witnessed on the roads, and some of them involve bikes. And a bike crash often results in serious injuries or even death. Bikers must, therefore, pay extra caution when riding a bike.
While most drivers know the dangers of motorist-biker collisions, they still do not always take the safety precautions necessary to protect bikers on the road. As a result, more needs to be done to enforce rules against careless driving and avoid other actions leading to traffic collisions.
If found at fault, a person involved in an accident could face serious consequences, penalties, and even legal action. Check out the following bike crash quotes gathered from around the web.
Bike Crash Quotes
Bike crashes are a common occurrence on our roads, but no matter how hard you try, there are times when your bike will fail you. Remember to always be safe and always wear a helmet. Life is too short to ride a bike without wearing a helmet.
1. Bike crashes are inevitable. Let’s not forget the human factor in this equation.
2. Bike crashes are inevitable, but we can do something about the human factor.
3. Thousands of people die in bike crashes every year. A lot of them are caused by human error.
4. Bike crashes are no joke. They happen more often than we realize and can have serious consequences.
5. Bike crashes are scary, but bikers have the skills to stay safe and free of injuries.
6. Bike crashes are a daily occurrence. The best way to prevent them is with bike safety training.
7. Safety training is the best way to prevent injury and death due to bike crashes.
8. Really, there’s no excuse. The only way to prevent bike crashes is by getting a helmet and taking a course in cycling safety.
9. Bike crashes are scary and dangerous. Stay safe out there today.
10. Bike crashes are ugly, painful, and unsettling experiences. Always be careful.
11. You may have never thought about it, but bike crashes are scary, frustrating and painful.
12. Don’t let a bike crash ruin your life. You are one bad decision away from losing everything you ever worked for. In many ways, bike accidents are a ticking time bomb.
13. Bike crashes happen. Most are minor, but if you are struck and fall, use your arms for protection; do not let yourself be hit by the bike. A helmet is not a bad idea, either.
14. A bike crash occurs when a vehicle hits a stationary or moving bicycle. It’s dangerous, expensive, and can land you in jail.
15. The bike is a convenient way to get around, but it’s also a dangerous way to get around. It is risky for drivers and pedestrians alike.
16. Bike crashes are a serious issue, but the most important thing is to stay safe.
17. When you have a bike accident, don’t worry about it. Worry about the people who can’t cycle because of you.
18. Bike crashes are no joke. But they’re not laughs either.
19. A bike crash can be a life-changing experience. If you or someone you know has been in one, please don’t hesitate to contact us for help.
20. Bike crashes are really bad. That’s why keeping your bike in good repair and wearing a helmet is important.
21. Bike crashes are no joke. But they can be survivable if you take some simple steps to stay safe.
22. Bike crashes are often a result of a lack of awareness and general road safety. Be safe, be responsible and ride smart.
23. Don’t be afraid to take action: embrace the risk, push boundaries, try new things and remember that the worst thing that can happen is a bad bike crash
24. The number of accidents involving bikes is steadily increasing. Be careful and wear a helmet.
25. Bike crashes are dangerous. Stay safe by learning more about bike safety tips, including how to ride a bike without training wheels.
26. Crashes are part of the cycling culture. Don’t let them dent your enthusiasm for riding.
27. Don’t put much weight on your bike, ride with the traffic flow, and always wear a helmet.
28. There’s a difference between fast and furious, and there’s a difference between safe and careful. Learn to ride safely. A bike crash is a crash involving a bicycle.
29. Bike crashes are inevitable, but so is getting through them.
30. These injuries are the most serious, but bike crashes aren’t just incapacitating.
31. Bike crashes are on the rise, especially in big cities. Don’t be a statistic.
32. Bike crashes are the perfect time to reflect on how you can make your next ride a little more cautious.
33. Bike crashes are never fun, but they can be survivable. Following these tips for preventing bike accidents will make you better prepared to get back on your bike and ride again.
34. Bike crashes are a leading cause of death and injury. Don’t be another statistic. Stay safe on the road, and don’t forget to wear your bike helmet.
35. The best way to get over the shock of a bike crash is to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and ride again.
36. A bike crash is no joke. Prepare yourself for the worst by knowing first aid and having a fully-stocked first aid kit ready at all times.
37. Bike crashes are this country’s most common type of accident. A helmet, bike lights, and bright clothes can help prevent these injuries from happening.
38. Your bike can be a safe vehicle and a healthy mode of transportation. Always wear your helmet and take it easy on the road.
39. Life is full of scary moments that require you to ride with your head up and eyes on the road.
40. Bike crashes are bad. In a bike crash you’ll want to ensure everything possible is done if you’re hurt in a bike accident.
41. Bike Crashes. Be aware of other drivers and bikes when cycling on the road. Stay safe, and stay tuned.
42. When biking, there are no excuses. Make sure to wear your helmet and follow the rules of the road.
43. When biking, you are taking a ride with the most popular people in town. Always be careful to avoid bike crashes.
44. When you’re riding, it’s not about winning. It’s about coming back and finishing.
45. If you see someone in a bike crash, please, stop. No one likes to see that.
46. A bike crash can be serious. The important thing is not to take things too seriously and get back on that bike.
47. When you’re training for a bike race, crashes are inevitable. Prepare for the unexpected by wearing your helmet, staying calm and analyzing what went wrong.
48. No one would have guessed that riding a bike could be so dangerous. But it can. Cycling is a fun and healthy way to get around. Ride smart, ride safe.
49. Bikes crash, and sometimes people crash. But what matters most is how you recover from a crash.
50. Bike crashes are more common than you think, not because of bad roads or bike riders but because of distractions.
Thanks for reading through. I hope you enjoyed reading these Bike crash quotes. Let me know what you think in the comment section below.