Blaming is a natural defence mechanism of self or social esteem. But the reality check is that we aren’t in the world alone; we are social beings and part of our life is connected to other individuals. Sometimes, when we get hurt by others, it pushes our emotional buttons.
How tragic is it that love has felt so much pain, betrayal, and disappointment? Love is the reason for grief, sorrow, happiness, and joy. Love suffers, dies, and sometimes, doesn’t get up again. Only an empty shell remains without love, but even a handful of dust can make a little mound in which a flower can bloom.
Love is just a feeling. It’s not forever, You can never trust it, and it always seems to tear your heart in half. You’ll miss the people you love most when they’re gone, but blaming them should help improve everything.
The only way to overcome those button-pushing moments is growing up emotionally, which can be difficult and painful sometimes; that’s why you need these blaming love quotes.
Blaming Love Quotes
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Blaming love is a good idea if love is what’s hurting you. You may not want to blame love for all of your problems, but it can help you feel better. When you blame love, you don’t miss out on the good things that come in life. So why not?
1. I blame you for staying. I blame you for falling in love. I blame love.
2. Some people say love is a game, but I don’t play games. Love isn’t a game. Love hurts too.
3. I can blame you all I want and still blame you. I am blaming your love.
4. We can’t blame the weather. The sun’s just not shining on our love.
5. If you can make it through life unscathed and uncorrupted, it’s because you’re blaming love, and that’s not bad.
6. I blame love for breaking my heart, I blame love for all I see wrong in life, and I blame love for everything wrong with this world.
7. Love can be an interesting subject. Still, you should always blame it on love.
8. I am blaming love because I don’t know what to do with my life.
9. Love is a crazy thing. Sometimes it talks to you, and sometimes it shouts – then there’s that moment when it just wants to escape.
10. You know where I’m going with this? I am blaming love one of these days, and love will want to escape anyway.
11. I blame love for all my sleepless nights, but I don’t blame my pillows for failing to comfort me.
12. When love is not enough, blame is a good starting point. So let’s do that now.
13. I don’t blame love when it’s gone. I blame myself for letting it in. I blame myself for being so vulnerable
14. You’re blinded by the bright lights of love. You don’t see the cracks in your foundation or walls around you.
15. I am blaming love for not being able to know what I wanted on time and getting it done.
16. Love is like a rollercoaster; you don’t know what will happen next, and I blame it.
17. Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Why does that even have to be so?
18. If you love something, let it go. It was never yours to keep if it didn’t come back to you.
17. Blaming love: Sometimes, it’s better to let it go than to feel it because it’ll have to go away again.
18. Blaming love is not a bad thing to do. It’s one of the things that make us feel alive.
19. You can keep blaming love any way you want, and when you cry to sleep at night, you know it’s not your fault.
20. I blame love. I can’t compete with this type of intensity.
21. The heart wants what the heart wants, and that’s why we blame love.
22. The hardest part of loving someone forgets to blame them when things go wrong.
23. Love is beautiful, but it can also be the most destructive force you can ever encounter.
24. There is a border between blaming and forgiving that can only be crossed if you have the strength to overcome it.
25. Love is like a ghost. You can see it if you look hard enough. But if you look away for even a second, it’s gone.
26. What if The world is not meant to be perfect—only our perception of it? Life will never be easy, but you’re stronger than whatever holds you back.
27. There is no blaming for love. There is just a person who loves you, and that’s it.
28. Sometimes, we blame love for things that aren’t our fault. Life happens; you get hurt, you cry, and love gets blamed for everything, but it’s not what happened
29. You can blame love for some of your mistakes. It was a mistake to fall in love with you in the first place.
30. There’s no way not to blame love. It is what it is, and that’s all there is to say about it.
31. You can only blame love when you’ve got it.
32. When you blame your love for being gone, it is not love. It’s just a sign of attachment.
33. For those who don’t understand why love hurts, I have a few suggestions, and that’s because I’ve been there.
34. I hate being in love. It takes up way too much time.
35. I can’t help but make you my excuse for everything that I don’t want in my life.
36. Love is the greatest thing in the world, but when it goes wrong, it’s not love.
37. When you’re in love, it’s easy to blame other things for your actions, but when you’re not in love, you are only responsible for yourself.
38. There’s a fine line between love and hate, but I draw the line on both sides to make it easier for you.
39. Sometimes, you need to blame love for things. It helps us grow, make decisions, and feel better about ourselves.
40. I am blaming love because I was too late.
41. It may be hard to see now, but the pain will fade, and love will grow. Take it one day at a time, and don’t blame love for the times you feel down.
42. Let’s not blame it on the moon and the stars. Let’s blame it on love.
43. Love. It’s a complicated word that only sometimes looks like you expect.
44. Love is not a noun; it’s a verb. Because when you say ‘I love you the only thing you need to do is act like it.
45. It’s better to be alone than in bad company.
46. Blaming love is the easiest way to avoid taking responsibility for your actions or the actions of those around you.
47. Whenever you feel like giving up on love, remember that it’s not your fault. It’s just a matter of timing and circumstance.
48. Love is when you can’t figure out where the problem is.
49. If you’re waiting for someone to complete you, you will be waiting a long time.
50. If you keep trying to find your happiness in another person, you’ll be disappointed every time. If it doesn’t work out, it’s not the end of the world.
51. Life goes on, and many fish are in the sea. So, don’t wait around for love and forget about looking for it yourself.
52. There’s a difference between loving someone and finding reasons not to love them.
53. Love is like a boomerang. It always comes back.
54. Love is the strongest force in the universe, yet it transforms itself into light and air.
55. I blame love for all my mistakes and failures, but I am to blame.
56. If you can’t find love, blame yourself. If it doesn’t work out, blame your parents. Blame everyone and love itself.
57. It’s all about the blame. Blame is where we love to feel in control. Love is sweeter than being blamed.
58. No one can blame love for anything. It just is, for better or for worse.
59. Love is the answer to every question, but sometimes the most important ones have no answer.
60. Love is a funny thing. It can drive you crazy. It can make you cry.
61. when you finally fall for someone, you hope it’s the real thing and that no matter what happens in life, they won’t ever let you go.
62. Love is a strong word for something that usually makes you very weak.
63. Love is like an echo. When you think back on it, there’s always more to say—which is why it’s so hard to let go.
64. Blaming love is an easy way out—it keeps you in control and makes self-blame much less complicated.
65. Blaming love is like blaming a vaporizer for not getting you high enough.
66. I blame love. It’s my favourite thing to blame when everything goes wrong.
67. If you can get away with it, blame love. It’s the easy way out.
68. Blame the one you’ve loved. It’s great when you are not in love with yourself because you can blame that person entirely.
69. Love is when your heart feels like it’s going to explode, and there is nowhere to hide. It will break your heart, and then it will mend it more than before.
70. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, it’s gentle, but it’s raging and irresistible by the middle.
71. Love is beautiful, but you should never let it consume you.
72. If you want to blame someone for your happiness, blame love. If you want to blame someone for your unhappiness, still blame love.
73. It’s not that I don’t love you. It’s just that I’m blaming love for my feelings.
74. If I could find my love, I would take it back. If I could find you, I would take you back. If we could only be together again, I’d do anything for it.
75. It’s not easy to love someone who is hurting you. But it’s even harder to let go of someone who could have saved you from that pain.
76. Sometimes, you must love someone after they’ve done absolutely everything wrong.
77. It’s his fault you went to work. It’s her fault you didn’t want to go out with her. It’s the universe’s fault you can’t make a decision.
78. Who needs a bulletproof when you have a heart full of love?
79. Love doesn’t make the world go round. It just speeds up that slow dance with ourselves
80. Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision.
81. Love is that feeling where you have to work with what’s left, or if you’re so lucky, you can find other instances of love, but that’s no guarantee.
82. Love is not always pretty or easy. It’s messy and complicated, but it’s always worth it in the end, and that’s if you’re lucky enough to find it.
83. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
84. Who doesn’t blame love at some point? I know I do. It’s a big emotion that can make you feel all sorts of things.
85. At this moment, the one thing you need most is for you to start blaming love.
86. You can’t blame love if you’re unwilling to take chances.
87. We do things for love, and the true meaning of love is not known. We only know that it’s hard to find; sometimes, love is a burden.
88. Sometimes, love is not enough. Sometimes we have to say it so you can go.
89. If you give up on someone who still loves you, that’s not giving up on them. It’s letting them go with love.
90. Your love is like a hurricane—None can stop it, no matter how bad it seems.
91. Love is not something you find; it’s something that finds you.
92. Blame it on love. It’s the only thing that feels this good.
93. It’s not Love that hurts us, but our insecurities.
94. Sometimes, we blame love for all our wrong decisions, but if we don’t take the time to appreciate what love has done for us, we never really understand how wonderful it is.
95 Love is a funny thing. It makes you want to be someone you’re not, which is why it’s so hard to find.
96. You can blame it on the stars or the moon, but in the end, you set the rules and decide how long this love lasts.
97. It’s hard to love someone when you’re too busy loving yourself.
98. When you’re in love, the world is better. It’s the people who don’t love that bring it down.
99. Love is a funny thing. It can drive you crazy. It can make you cry.
100. When you finally fall for someone, you hope it’s the real thing and that no matter what happens in life, they won’t ever let you go.
Love is such a complicated emotion that many may never fully understand and could cause great distress if not dealt with properly. Love may make you happy or sad, but in the end, you truly can’t control whom you love. If you feel this way, these blaming love quotes will be for your good use.
Please do remember to share this post before you go.