A blessing can be defined as a gift from God; the expression of God’s favour. The term “blessed to be a blessing” is generally used in reference to people who are living out their purpose in life, which is to be a blessing to others. The phrase can also be used to describe someone who has achieved a certain level of success, and that person’s ability to share his or her blessings with others.
What do you do if you’re already experiencing God’s blessing in your life? Do you thank Him and get on with life? No! He wants us to be a blessing to others. God pours His blessings into our lives so we can share them with others.
Jesus was an example of this. He said, “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10). His purpose was not only to enjoy God’s blessings Himself but also to share them with others.
Sometimes we can get so caught up in enjoying God’s blessings for ourselves that we forget about sharing them with others. You may say, “But I don’t feel like I have anything left over to give. We never give from the overflow; we give from the overflow that overflows after we’ve given first.
That is why we have here amazing quotes about being blessed to be a blessing. Feel free to make use of these blessed to be a blessing quotes to inspire yourself and others.
Blessed to Be a Blessing Quotes
A blessing is not to be felt for oneself but for those around. A blessing is a joy that we extend when we are so happy and content with life that we can’t help but reach out to the people in our lives and tell them how grateful we are to have them in our lives.
1. May you have every success, every happiness, and joy in life. As you are so blessed to be a blessing.
2. Don’t count the blessings, be one. Count your blessings and then share them with others.
3. Truly blessed are those that can give without expecting anything in return.
4. You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. Blessed to be a blessing.
5. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well
6. Be the person who decides to make a difference, by blessing others.
7. If you don’t give back, you are merely renting your success. Blessed to be a blessing.
8. The best feeling in the world is to know that you actually mean something to someone.
9. True happiness lies in you being happy with yourself and not needing validation from others. Blessed to be a blessing.
10. When you live your life as a blessing, you will discover that life is a blessing for you.
11. Don’t get distracted by your importance. To be blessed is to be a blessing.
12. You are blessed to be a blessing and not just to be blessed.
13. You have not lived if you have not been blessed, and you have not been blessed until you have been a blessing.
14. The more you are blessed, the more you should feel obligated to be a blessing.
15. Don’t let your blessings get in the way of making a difference.
16. When you are blessed, you don’t need to brag. You just need to share the blessing, by blessing others in return.
17. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse, and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. Blessed to be a blessing.
18. To be blessed to be a blessing is the greatest source of personal happiness.
19. One of the first things we can do to change our lives is to change our perspective. And to start living to bless others.
20. Let your light shine so that others may see the goodness of God in you. Blessed to be a blessing.
21. The purpose of beautiful things is to give us strength. Blessed to be a blessing.
22. To a blessing is a nice feeling you get when someone mentions you in a conversation. Blessed to be a blessing.
23. Life is always better when you’re blessed, so please use your blessing to be a blessing to others.
24. Be a blessing in the lives of others. At every moment, you are shaping someone else’s day.
25. When you feel blessed, honour that feeling by giving back to your community.
26. Be a blessing to someone today. The greatest joy in life is seeing someone smile because you brought them joy.
27. Hope you find some blessings today. Get your caffeine buzz on and be a blessing to someone.
28. For it is in giving that we receive. Blessed to be a blessing.
29. Don’t just be an umbrella that’s pushed and pulled by the wind. Be an anchor that keeps others planted in the storm. Blessed to be a blessing.
30. It is better to give than to receive. Blessed to be a blessing.
31. Keeping it real is the best policy. It’s a lot easier being nice than getting paid.
32. To be blessed means to be a blessing and to impact others. So be a blessing to others.
34. If you are blessed, you should thank God and show that gratitude to the people in your life.
35. Be like a flower and spread the news: Being blessed gives you the opportunity to bless others.
36. Time for a lifestyle makeover. It’s the season of blessing others and being blessed. Be a blessing to someone today.
37. In order to be a blessing, you have to be blessed in the first place. The more blessings you have, the more blessings you will be able to give.
38. You can be a blessing to someone else just by being yourself.
39. It always feels good to help others and make the world a better place!
40. Your success is defined not by what you can change but by what you don’t let change you.
41. The best part of being blessed, is the blessing you can share with others.
42. Let’s look for those people in our lives who will benefit from being blessed by us.
43. Don’t brag about your blessings. Let them brag about you.
44. If you are blessed, you should have the willingness to bless others.
45. There is nothing better than the feeling of blessing another person.
46. When I bless others, they are blessed. When they bless me back, I am doubly blessed.
47. And all of this is worth it, just to know my children will be loved and will love.
48. Remember: always give without remembering and always receive with thanksgiving.
50. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
51. There is no better blessing than the ones we ourselves can be.
52. May your days be full of good things, and may your blessings overflow.
53. If there is something you can do to make life sweeter for someone else, do it.
54. Being grateful and expressing gratitude is a blessing. I am grateful for everyone that has made me who I am to date.
55. He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor.
56. If you don’t like me for who I am, then you don’t deserve me at my best.
57. If you are blessed then you should be the one to bless others.
58. It’s not how much you have, but how much you give. Bless someone today.
59. Time and time again we’re blessed with the opportunity to serve.
60. From the east to the west, may everyone be blessed today. May everyone be happy and healthy!
61. To live in the hearts of those we love is not to die. Blessed to be a blessing.
62. Do what you can for those who need help. Thanks for being there for me. I’m thankful for you, friend.
63. Don’t cry because it is over. smile because it happened. It’s easier to be happy when you’re grateful
64. The sweetness of being blessed is to be a blessing.
65. To be blessed to be a blessing is the greatest source of personal happiness
66. I’m blessed to be a blessing. I’m blessed to have been blessed. And I’m not ashamed to say.
67. Keep your focus on the blessings you’ve been given, the people you love and the opportunities that lie ahead.
65. I’m blessed to be able to make things people like, and I’m also really blessed with the people that I know. It’s all a blessing.
66. Let God’s blessings rain down on you today and give you a fresh start. Be blessed and be a blessing.
67. Blessed to be a blessing to others, and never stop giving.
68. I’m so blessed to be a blessing to someone. This is me today and every day.
69. I was not a princess, I was a servant. But one day, God called me out of my cage and blessed me to be a blessing. I am blessed to be a blessing.
70. I’m not a product of my circumstances. I’m a product of my decisions. I am blessed to be a blessing.
71. Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.
72. Blessed are those who give without remembering and take without forgetting.
73. You’re not here only for yourself, but to be a blessing to others!
74. The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others.
75. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
76. Be a blessing to others by having compassion and empathy for them.
77. Be thankful for what you have. Be thankful for who you are. Be thankful that you are blessed to be a blessing.
78. Being blessed isn’t about what you have, it’s about who you are.
79. If God has blessed you financially, He is not doing it for your benefit, but for the benefit of others.
80. You aren’t truly blessed until you can bless someone else.
81. For all I have received, I am truly grateful. For all the rest of my life, may I be a giver. Be blessed to be a giver.
82. I’m blessed and I thank God every day for everything that happens to me.
83. I’m blessed and fortunate to have been successful, but my life is about giving back.
84. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. Blessed to be a blessing.
85. God has blessed us so much, and we want to be a blessing to others.
86. I am ever so grateful that God has taken me as an instrument to bless others.
87. God has blessed me a lot and I want to give back. I want to open doors for people that look like me so they can have the same opportunities.
88. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.
89. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
90. No one has ever become poor by giving. You can only become a blessing by blessing people.
91. The greatest blessing comes when we learn to receive and respond to God’s love.
92. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for, When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
93. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Blessed to be a blessing.
94. You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.
95. People who do good deeds become famous, but they don’t spend a lot of time bragging about it.
96. When we give our money, time or anything else to help someone out, God will bless us with even more.
97. Don’t forget that being blessed is also about having people in your life who love and care about you.
98. Blessed are those who are generous because they feed the poor.
99. One of the greatest blessings in life is to have someone who knows all your weaknesses, flaws, and mistakes and loves you anyway.
100. I am blessed to have you in my life. I thank God for giving me such a loving, caring, and intelligent person like you in my life. You are truly an angel sent by God.
Being a blessing doesn’t mean we give back to get something in return. Being a blessing means that we do what we can for as many people as possible and still feel blessed even when there is no in return.
It is being passionate about wanting to improve the lives of others. It means being responsible for our own well-being while taking care of the well-being of others.
Please, like, share and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.