Everyone has vague and blurred vision now and again. You may experience temporary blurry vision due to a head cold, or from staying indoors too much. You can also have blurry vision from being tired or refusing to accept your date has bad breath.
A blurry vision is a problem almost everyone gets from time to time, and it does not have one specific cause. It can be a temporary or chronic condition, but in most cases, it is easily treated with basic home remedies. If you suffer from blurry vision, then this post might aid you in your quest to find a solution for improving your vision at home.
Quotes are an interesting way to provide insights and ignite thoughts. I came to know that the way you present quotes can have a big impact on how your audience will perceive them. There are a million different ways to place quotes in any post, and I want to share with you these blurry vision quotes. I hope you’ll love them and put them to good use.
Blurry Vision Quotes
It’s the little things that make a big difference, like when your vision is blurry. It’s said that the eyes are the windows to the soul. When your vision is blurred, you can’t see through those windows. That’s when you need to take a good hard look at yourself and re-evaluate your priorities.
1. I don’t have perfect vision, but I can make a perfect memory. That’s an advantage for my blurry vision.
2. I may have blurred vision, but I see the world through clear eyes.
3. It’s only when you stop trying to see, that you can really start to see.
4. Blurry vision, blurry mind. Blurry emotions. Blurry handprints on the glass. It just is what it is.
5. Let’s embrace the blurry vision, the yearning heart, that uncertain journey towards life.
6. The blurriness doesn’t stop us from being amazing at what we do. We just need to be a little more patient with ourselves and the process.
7. It’s ok to have blurry vision. You are still amazing at what you do despite it being blurry. Keep smiling, keep going and never give up!
8. We all have blurred vision once in a while. But the blurriness doesn’t stop us from being amazing at what we do.
9. The simple truth is, we all get blurry at times. And that’s okay—because the blurry moments make us better versions of ourselves and help us become even more outstanding.
10. When you have blurry vision and your mind starts to wander, take a deep breath and remind yourself that it’s okay. It happens to everyone.
11. A blurry vision can make you feel like you’re missing out on something. But you’re not. You’re just seeing the world differently.
12. Blurry vision can happen to anyone. It’s not a big deal and it doesn’t affect how you live your life.
13. Be proud of your blurry vision, it happens to everyone. It’s okay to take a moment so you don’t stress over it.
14. When you have blurry vision, it can be hard to concentrate and organize your thoughts. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that everything is going to be okay.
15. It’s okay to have blurry vision. It’s okay to feel a little out of sorts at times. Your vision may be blurry. It won’t last forever—just take it easy and keep moving.
16. When you’re tired and your vision starts to blur, remember that it happens to everyone. It’s okay to ask for help.
17. When you have blurry vision, it can be difficult to tell the difference between reality and your imagination.
18. You’re not alone. Everyone is fighting a little bit of dizziness, loss of focus and blurry vision. It’s okay to slow down and take a deep breath.
19. You may be having a hard time seeing things clearly, but it’s okay. It’s part of life and you’ll get through it.
20. When your eyesight suddenly goes blurry, you’ll probably feel a little worried. Don’t be! This is normal and it doesn’t mean anything is wrong. Just remember to breathe and relax.
21. It’s okay if you can’t see clearly. We’ll be here for you when it happens to you too.
22. Not everyone can see clearly. But that’s okay – let’s all take a deep breath and breathe in the beauty of what we are seeing before us.
23. When your vision gets blurry, the world gets fuzzy and you start to feel dizzy, remind yourself that it’s okay. It happens to everyone. Let’s just get through it together.
24. It’s okay to have blurry vision, you’re still very beautiful.
25. If you’re using a computer or tablet and you’ve noticed blurry vision, take a break. If the blurriness gets worse or you feel like you can’t see anything at all, talk to your doctor.
26. Don’t let the blurry vision get you down. Your vision will clear up soon, and your life will go on.
27. Your blurry vision is not your enemy—it’s an opportunity to see the world differently
28. Don’t be afraid to see the world in a new way. Your blurry vision is an opportunity to see the world differently and make your own unconventional art.
29. People with blurry vision are half asleep, half awake, and having trouble focusing on anything. But blurry vision is actually a gift that helps us see the world in a new way and makes us more empathic.
30. Choose to see the world in a new way. With blurry vision, you’ll reap the benefits of seeing things differently.
31. Don’t let your blurry vision hold you back from what you want in life. Instead, use it to become a better version of yourself.
32. When you can’t see the world clearly, it’s a chance to see things differently. We all have moments when our vision is blurry—it’s part of being human.
33. Don’t let your blurry vision stop you from experiencing the world around you!
34. Your eyesight may be blurry, but your heart is sharp.
35. Seeing through a fog with blurry vision is a challenge, but it’s also an opportunity to see the world differently.
36. It’s not a vision problem, its a focus problem. Learn to enjoy the blurriness and make it work for you.
37. You’re not going blind. The world looks different through your blurry vision
38. Blurred vision is supposed to be there so you can see new things around you. See the world through different eyes.
39. Blurry vision is just a side effect of being a human in the 21st century.
40. Blurry vision is just a reminder to stop and smell the roses.
41. Life without blurry vision is like life without sunshine. If you’re not using your blurry vision to see, how are you using it?
42. I wasn’t born with a lot of money, but I did inherit an eye condition that makes my vision blurry. That being said, living life with a clear vision is a real luxury.
43. It’s all about the blur, babe. Blurry Vision is a good thing, so make the best of it.
44. Don’t let your vision get blurry and keep those eyes open. Keep them open for more bright ideas and more opportunities.
45. Don’t be afraid to get blurry and lose focus. It’s easy to see the things that matter most if you’re willing to look through your own eyes.
46. Just because you can’t see your future, doesn’t mean it’s not there.
47. I’m having trouble reading the fine print right now, can you explain it again?
48. Your inner world is so rich, colourful, and beautiful that sometimes it just needs a little help to come out.
49. Don’t worry about anything, until it’s important. don’t stress out so much over things that don’t matter so much.
50. Sometimes, what you don’t see is just as important as what you do.
51. Not all good things in life come in a straight line, sometimes they are curved and do not always follow the rules.
52. I love blurry vision. It’s like seeing the world for the first time again, there’s something freeing about it.
53. We all have blurry vision at some point. It’s a part of life and it’s just not going to stop. What we can do is adapt and get used to it, but that is not an easy task.
54. When you’re vision is blurry, it’s like your brain doesn’t want to think about anything too detailed. So it makes you a little bit more relaxed and chilled out
55. Blurry vision: The only real problem is the fact that everything looks so good.
56. I’m glad my vision’s blurry, so I can see things clearly.
57. If you look straight on at the corner of your eye, you will see a blurry image of what we call the future.
58. It’s a blurry vision moment, but I’m choosing to see the possibilities.
59. Sometimes what you see with your eyes is not what’s real. Sometimes, it’s a blurred vision of things as they are in your heart.
60. When everything around you is blurry, but you’re the one thing that’s crystal clear.
61. The truth is, seeing things clearly is not an option. It’s a choice. Choose to see clearly today!
62. This is the craziest thing that has ever happened to me. How did I not know how beautiful the world looks until now?
63. I can see clearly as long as I don’t look into the sun.
64. Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest through all the trees.
65. Life’s too short to not make mistakes. So rather than regretting the past, try to learn from them and move forward with courage.
66. The hardest thing to do is to live in the present moment and see it.
67. Blurry vision keeps you focused when life’s little challenges and worries take over.
68. When you’re in the zone, it’s hard to tell where the real world ends and your imagination begins.
69. Blurry vision is the best vision. All the best things in life look blurry.
70. When you dream, you want the best of both worlds; reality and imagination. And that’s what blurry vision is, too. It takes everything to a new level.
71. When your vision is blurry, this is a great time to get out and do something you love.
72. Your vision is strong, and your glasses are powerful. The blurry vision is just a sign that you might be doing something right. You need to see them as an advantage, not a weakness.
73. Don’t let your eyesight get blurry. Keep your vision clear, so you can see the beauty all around you.
74. The more and more I look at things, the blurrier they become.
75. Sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees. Sometimes your vision is blurry but your heart is clear.
76. Life is a blur of makeup, coffee, and broken promises. Life is too short to have blurry vision.
77. Just need a little bit of blurry vision to make me feel alive.
78. When you’re going through blurry vision periods, Don’t be afraid to try something new. You never know what’s out there and it’s so good to try new things!
79. When you look at the world through blurry vision, everything looks brighter, more interesting, and magical.
80. Don’t let your vision get blurry. Take action, live life, and make sacrifices with a clear head.
81. Your vision is your guide. Don’t let it wander.
82. I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am still here, still working on my art.
83. Life is long and full of twists and turns. Enjoy life’s moments as they fly by, never letting yourself get stale.
84. You don’t need to see everything in life, just enjoy the journey.
85. It might get messy, but I can see the beauty.
86. As you get older, your vision gets blurry. It’s not a bad thing though! It’s normal and happens to everyone.
87. When you’re looking through your blurred vision, the world stops being blurry too.
88. Sometimes my blurry vision makes me wonder if I’m even looking at the right thing.
89. Don’t worry, it’s probably just a double dose of blurry vision.
90. When you start to feel that blurry vision, take a breath and smile. It’s only temporary. The feeling will pass, and you’ll be back to normal in no time!
91. It’s time to get out there and see the world through your blurry vision. After all, we can all use a little adventure in our lives.
92. A blurry vision is a sign of clear eyes.
93. I don’t know what’s blurry. Just keep running your hands over the universe, and you’ll see everything clear.
94. Something you can’t see is more real than just a blur.
95. Everything is blurry but me. Your life is a collection of blurry moments, embrace them and smile.
96. If you have blurry vision, keep on pushing. The journey is the reward.
97. When you wake up and have blurry vision. You know it’s the best day ever.
98. It’s ok if your vision is blurry. It’s ok if it’s all askew, don’t worry about it. Be here now, not there then.
99. Don’t let your vision blur. You still have a lot to see and do.
100. Sometimes you need to see through a blurry lens to appreciate the ultimate clarity.
If you look closely, there are plenty of blurry vision quotes to help guide you through your day. Rather than focusing on your problems or letting yourself get overwhelmed, take a look at that one quote and know that you’ll be able to cope with whatever life throws at you. You can do this!