If you have ever been to a bookstore, you might have seen that the cover page is vital to creating buzz. It is used to entice potential readers and create an impact in their minds about the kind of story you are writing. A good book cover quote can be the difference between readers passing by your book or taking the time to open it and actually read more.
Cover pages not only define your stories and build a strong base for your writing career but are also vital in reaching out to the right readers on different websites. It’s no surprise that book covers are one of the most important elements in book marketing.
These book cover quotes are perfect for you to put on your book covers, and with your awesome book cover design, it’s sure to turn heads and make sales. They can inspire the person who sees them and make them dive into reading your book.
Book Cover Quotes
You are not your problems or your circumstances, you are in the heart of your love. The most important thing you do is not what others think or say. It’s who you think, believe and become. Plus, there is no greater inspiration than the example of others.
1. We are more than what we can see. We are more than what others say about us. We are stronger than our dreams and a lot of things that you don’t know.
2. The world is full of possibilities. You just have to look in the right place.
3. Life is what happens when you are making other plans.
4. There are no limits. The possibilities are endless.
5. The past is a great teacher, the future is a great encourager.
6. Don’t be afraid to dream big, but don’t forget to set your sights on the possibilities. Take your time, enjoy the journey.
7. I am not perfect. But if I teeter on the edge of perfection, then so be it. Because you are enough just as you are.
8. There is no limit to what you can achieve, if your mind is in the right place and you have the desire to succeed.
9. A life lesson is something a person learns every day. That’s why we keep learning.
10. Life is a journey, not a destination.
11. When you do something that scares you, the only person standing in your way is you.
12. When you want to do something, it’s not always easy. But when you don’t want to do something, that’s all the easier.
13. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid of making new mistakes.
14. Inspiration is not a matter of knowing someone else’s experiences—it’s a matter of knowing yourself.
15. Life is tough. It takes courage to grow up and be all you can be.
16. We are more than the things we do, more than the people we meet. We are the sum of our experiences and the memories they create.
17. There’s a spark of fire in your belly, and the world is on fire with possibilities.
18. When you love something, don’t hold back.
19. The best way to learn is by doing. The next best way is by reading.
20. The more you give, the more you get.
21. We are the sum of all we have accomplished, not just our successes.
22. The first step in conquering any obstacle, is accepting that it’s an obstacle at all.
23. A good day is when you can say out loud, “this is the best day of my life.”
24. The greatest gift you can give yourself is a life full of purpose and meaning.
25. Inspiration is the art of going forward, even when you have giants standing in your way.
26. Life is not the way I expected it to be. It’s better. Always makes me wonder what will happen next
27. Life doesn’t happen to you—you make it happen.
28. Every story is a mirror to tell you who you are.
29. I value the moments in life that happen when you’re getting ready for something, or are about to go out on a limb and take a chance. And I don’t just value those moments. I live them.
30. When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get one, but you won’t come up with a handful of mud either.
31. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Embrace them and learn from them.
32. It is not enough to do your best. You must also trust in luck and hope for the best.
33. Be kind to yourself, and let your light shine.
34. Where there’s life, there’s hope. Where there’s love, there’s promise. And where there is a story, there can be no doubt that it will be full of inspiration.
35. I’m in the middle of reading this book and I’m loving it. Truly inspirational, I can see myself in this book!
36. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
37. Be patient, remember that there can be nothing more exhilirating than success. Nothing more satisfying than reaching your goal.
38. You are not broken. You are not damaged. You are exactly who you were meant to be. So remember that and know that there is light at the end of this tunnel, and it is yours to watch over.
39. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
40. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. The moment is now.
41. Something beautiful happens when you let your guard down and open up to the world.
42. A good story doesn’t need a hero. It needs a villain—one you can identify with and learn from.
43. Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans.
44. The best way to find out if a job is worth doing is to do it.
45. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
46. He who dies with the most toys, wins.
47. Reading a good book is like having a conversation with a friend, who’s always just there for support.
48. Keep your head up and don’t let life’s challenges get you down. You can do it!
49. I don’t want to be perfect. I want to be close enough to good that God can use me to make a difference.
50. The only thing that matters is your attitude, not the weather. No matter what life throws at you, keep smiling.
51. You never know what is going to happen, but you can always be your best self.
52. There is nothing more inspiring than the process of creating something.
53. Don’t let the hard times get you down. Focus on what’s important and keep moving forward.
54. You don’t have to be perfect to be your best, but you have to try.
55. There’s a lot to be thankful for when it comes to life. Keep your head up and keep moving forward.
56. Life is a journey, not a destination. We can’t always choose what happens to us, but we can choose how we respond to it. And just like that book you’re reading now, let the adventure begin!
57. The best way to get over a broken heart? Go out and buy a new one.
58. The most powerful force in the world is love and kindness.
59. Don’t wait to live your life. Go out there and do it.
60. Get it done. Be a badass. Stay focused. Use your hustle. Have fun with purpose. Keep evolving and learn new things.
61. If you have a dream, you don’t just sit in an imaginary castle waiting for it to come true. You go out and earn it.
62. Life is beautiful. So make it a little less complicated and a little more precious.
63. This is what we do. We go through it all, even the hard times. And we come out stronger on the other side.
64. There’s no time like the present to live in the moment.
65. The strength of a tree is measured by its roots, the greatness of a heart is known by its actions.
66. Believe in yourself and in your goodness. Don’t let what’s out there get you down.
67. Life is a series of choices. You can have yours made or you can make your own. Make sure you do both.
68. Don’t wait for your life to happen. Make it happen.
69. Every day is a gift, and the moments that matter are always the ones you make.
70. Your path is on the stars, so follow your heart and never give up.
71. You don’t need to be perfect to start, but you have to keep going until it’s done.
72. On days when you feel like giving up, remind yourself that you’ve got nothing to lose by trying. You only learn a lot more once you try something new.
73. Life is a journey, not a destination. The better the journey, the less you need to speak about it.
74. A book is a wonderful gift. It can open hearts, broaden horizons and even change lives.
75. There’s a moment every day when you can choose to live a better life.
76. Life’s too short not to be happy. So swing your arms and smile, it’s a beautiful life after all.
77. It’s not a mistake that life is more meaningful when you’re doing something important.
78. Life is a cycle full of ups and downs… but the most important thing is to keep moving.
79. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
80. The greatest obstacle to a happy life is the fear of failure.
81. Life is a journey, not a destination. There are many roads that lead to different places, but they all start somewhere. Keep your eyes on the road and never get discouraged by the bumps.
82. Moving forward is like opening a door. And what’s behind it? You may never know until you step through it and see for yourself.
83. Life is a book with the words you’ve written in your own handwriting. It’s up to you to read it and write your own story.
84. A book is a gift that keeps giving, a world of stories with no end in sight.
85. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
86. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade, and then turn it into a margarita.
87. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
88. Life is a journey, don’t be afraid to make it meaningful.
89. Life is too short not to be happy.
90. When you’re going through a tough time, take it from someone who has been there before: You’ll get through it.
91. Inspiration is like a wind blowing through your soul. It carries you along, wherever it takes you.
92. The best and worst moments in life all have one thing in common: we make them happen.
93. There are moments when you have to stop and do what feels right. Sometimes that is hard to do, but it’s always worth it.
94. If you believe, then work hard and the results will come. If not, then don’t even bother.
95. Life starts at the end of your comfort zone.
96. Life is meant to be lived, not whizzed through.
97. It’s not how you start, but how you finish.
98. The higher your soulache, the higher your spirit.
99. Life is short. So, enjoy the small moments with the ones you love.
100. Life is a journey, not a destination. So pack your bags, get on the road and enjoy the ride!
101. To be inspired, you must first be open to the possibility of inspiration.
102. Life is what you make of it. Be who you are, not just for the world, but for yourself.
103. Everyone has their own goals, dreams and aspirations. What matters most is what you do in the face of adversity.
104. We all have moments that challenge us, but we need to be courageous enough to take risks, break out of our comfort zone and make a change.
105. Life is all about how you handle the moments that are out of your control.
106. Good things take time. You just have to put in the hard work, and trust that it will pay off.
107. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
108. The light of your thoughts is like the flame of a candle, which never burns away.
109. Life is a succession of round holes.
110. Goals are meant to be achieved. They are not meant to remain static, but instead become a springboard for you to jump higher and higher.
111. You don’t always have to be a winner. But if you want to be one, remember this: Never give up. Never surrender. Never quit.
112. Success is not a destination, it’s a method. As you strive to achieve your goals and aspirations, remember that success doesn’t come overnight.
I hope these book cover quotes are great for you to make your book covers attractive to readers. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. Please share this post with your loved ones, also.