A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman that is confident in herself and her abilities. She does not let others’ opinions dictate what she does. She makes decisions based on what she believes is right for herself, family, business, and community. She recognises her power to change the world one person at a time, and her ability to make a difference in this world with every action she takes.
Of course, she knows there will be times when she feels defeated, but she does not give up on herself or her dreams. She knows that tomorrow will be better than today if allowed to by taking action towards reaching those dreams no matter how small the steps may seem at first glance. Also, she knows when to say yes and when to say no.
She understands that saying yes opens doors for opportunities while saying no protects her heart from being hurt by those who only seek pleasure from using her as an object instead of respecting her as a person with feelings and emotions just like they do themselves. And she doesn’t let anything hold her back from reaching her goals.
These boss strong woman entrepreneur quotes below will inspire you to be a strong woman who is a boss in her right.
Boss Strong Woman Entrepreneur Quotes
A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman who doesn’t let anyone tell her what she can or cannot do. She makes decisions for herself and does not rely on others for her well-being. She does not have to be loud to be heard or have to be the centre of attention to command respect.
1. Being a boss is not just a job, it’s a way of life. Being a great boss takes more than just owning your company, although that is important. To be a strong woman and a boss at the same time takes confidence, knowing what your responsibilities are and doing them well because you know that everyone around you depends on you.
2. Strong women make great bosses. Bosses who are also entrepreneurs like you can be the strongest source of support in your professional and personal life, especially when it comes to making the right business decisions.
3. A strong woman is a boss, who knows what she wants and how to get it. Women who own their power and speak their truth, are a force to be reckoned with. A boss can be anyone who leads others and directs them in accomplishing a goal or task.
4. A strong woman is often misunderstood. A powerful woman is a boss. Her confidence is fazed by no one, she holds her in any situation and demands the respect she deserves. She doesn’t need approval to do what she loves because she looks for approval from herself first and shares with the world what she creates.
5. A strong woman is a boss and is called a boss because she holds herself to the same standards as her male peers. She’s accountable and doesn’t apologize for doing what’s right, even if it feels uncomfortable.
6. Being a boss is more than managing people—it’s having the ability to lead and deliver. Strong women who become bosses use their confidence, charm and drive to achieve greatness.
7. The best thing about being a woman is you have the opportunity to be a boss. Your past does not determine your future. You are the CEO of your life, and it’s up to you to run that business in a way that makes you smile.
8. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur believes in her power of herself and knows that she can do what she sets out to accomplish.
9. I am a strong woman, boss and entrepreneur. I am a hustler – women need to get out of their comfort zone, make tough decisions that often don’t go with the majority and have the courage to take risks.
10. Strong women can be badass bosses, entrepreneurs, and leaders. Brave enough to go after what they want while keeping their minds on the things that matter most. They know that sometimes the best answers to life’s toughest questions come from within themselves.
11. A strong woman is one of the most beautiful, powerful and inspirational things to witness. Of course, we’re not perfect, but we are always in the process of growing, learning and improving ourselves as women.
12. A strong woman is a successful woman, an empowered woman and a confident woman. A strong woman boss is focused on her goals and objectives, she does not focus on the competition. She is determined to succeed and confident about her ability. She builds relationships and manages people with respect. She values herself and her work.
13. A strong woman is an entrepreneur, that has no time for drama and always knows how to hustle. She takes calculated risks, never follows anyone else’s path and stays true to herself as a business leader. A boss woman empowers others and creates jobs. She creates wealth through her vision, not by taking money from others.
14. A strong woman is a powerful force. She’s tough and doesn’t need anyone to take care of her; she can take care of herself. She knows what she wants and has no problem standing up for it. She knows how to speak her mind and wear her heart on her sleeve.
15. A strong woman entrepreneur is driven by passion and knows what it takes to realize her dreams. She takes risks and knows how to handle them when they don’t go as planned.
16. A strong woman is the ultimate superhero – a fearless, unstoppable force who can do anything she wants. She’s courageous and driven, smart and savvy and sometimes even a little crazy. She understands that success brings challenges, but that working hard is worth it.
17. A strong woman is an entrepreneur. An entrepreneur is someone who starts a business, and a boss is someone who runs the show. A boss is a leader but also takes control of her life and destiny. She may choose to lead others, or stay solo and run the entire show herself. Either way, she’s setting the pace, working with the best technology and freelancers, spending time with family when she can — but always moving forward with her goals and vision for her business.
18. Being a woman and entrepreneur is no easy task. It takes bravery, perseverance and a whole lot of inner strength to build an empire. An entrepreneur is a type of strong woman who works hard to make something of herself in life but also understands that sometimes the best deals don’t always require you to be an aggressive salesperson.
19. As a strong woman, boss, and entrepreneur you need to make sure that you’re not just working hard to get ahead, but also doing your best to maintain your mental health and wellness. Do that and you’ll be unstoppable.
20. Being a boss and entrepreneur isn’t easy. You have to take the initiative, find your passion and live by it. It’s not always easy to start a business but building a company that’s strong, loyal and successful is one of the most rewarding experiences out there.
21. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone with a positive attitude, who has goals and dreams. She doesn’t wait for people to do things for her, she does them herself. She understands that we can’t always depend on others to step up and stand up for us when things get difficult.
22. A strong boss woman always makes others feel welcomed, loved, protected and praised no matter what. This woman builds up others before she begins any work at hand.
23. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is confident, determined and ambitious without being aggressive.
24. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who has the power to influence the world and make it a better place. A strong woman boss can build and grow a business faster when she believes in herself so much that she knows her dreams and goals are achievable.
25. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a leader in any field. Women entrepreneurs can be a feminist because they know how to get things done. They’re not afraid of taking risks and being successful in their careers.
26. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who knows her value and believes in herself. She’s a woman who can set her own goals and meets them exactly as planned. She’s the person who takes nothing for granted and pushes at a higher level of effort to create more value while encouraging everyone around her to do the same.
27. Confidence is the key to your success. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a strong woman who is firm in her beliefs. She holds herself accountable for her actions, works hard and doesn’t give up easily.
28. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who can take a hit, but stays in the game. She will have suffered many humiliating and frustrating experiences from arrogant men who think they are superior to her simply because she is a woman.
29. She is a powerful woman. She is the founder of her business, and a powerful role model and representative in her industry. She is also the ultimate leader, an icon who inspires women around the world to follow their dreams.
30. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman who never gives up her dream for something better. She has the guts to stand alone and be successful at what she does.
31. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur knows the importance of being a leader to the best of her abilities. She has no fear of facing new challenges, she embraces new opportunities and hands over every task to be done without any hesitation. Keeping her head high, following her passion and doing her work with full honesty/integrity is what defines an entrepreneur.
32. A strong boss woman entrepreneur knows what she wants and how to get it. She will not be pushed around or by anyone. She works hard for her money and does what she has to do to make sure it is well spent. She makes the rules and follows them herself, she understands that everyone cannot live by the same rules as everyone else, therefore she tries to be as understanding with others as she demands from herself.
33. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur can take a stand against all odds. She’s the one that is passionate about what she does and goes after it with all her might. Her inner strength keeps her going despite the challenges that come her way.
34. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur can find more time than anybody else in the world to do the things she wants to do. She covers her weaknesses with strength; faces her enemies with courage; who looks for achievements not faults in people.
35. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is always achieving success by letting go of her ego and focusing on the goal. Goal setting is not just to reach the goal but to use it as a stepping stone for bigger achievements.
36. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur speaks her mind and will not be stepped upon. She knows what she wants and goes after it with the grace of a gazelle and the persistence of a lion.
37. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is confident in herself. She’s comfortable enough to admit that she’s not perfect but also determined enough to recognize her flaws and constantly improve on them.
38. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur wear many hats: businesswoman, wife, mother, friend and more. Her goals are aligned with what she wants for herself as well as those she loves.
39. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who doesn’t kill herself to show others how little she can do. Her self-worth comes from the amount of love she has for others.
40. A strong woman is a boss and entrepreneur. She knows the value of hard work, perseverance, trust and keeping going. She is aware of her weaknesses yet refuses to let them hinder her growth or success. As an entrepreneur with a growing business, you need the confidence of a strong woman boss so you can succeed in business and life!
41. Strong women, strong bosses and strong entrepreneurs are inspiring. There is no one like them. They are strong in their decision-making, strong in their thoughts, strong in their words and even stronger in their actions.
42. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is not afraid of hard work because she knows how to make herself reach the top.
43. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur can stand up for herself and her people. She is not afraid to ask for what she wants and grabs opportunities that come her way. She owns who she is, speaks up and has compassion for those around her.
44. Every strong woman is a boss. She doesn’t have to have a title. She may not even run a company, but she’s the CEO of something; just leading her life the way she wants to lead it—with class, grace and style.
45. A strong boss woman entrepreneur is a woman who doesn’t have time for BS. She wears what she wants, and knows how to use her power at work, at home and in life. A woman who is aware of her value as a human being, who stands up for what she believes in, and is not afraid to let people know when they’re wrong.
46. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a powerful one. As the female version of a man, it’s important to distinguish yourself from all the other females out there. Grab the opportunity and make yourself stand out.
47. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is not a leader with a short temper, but is one who has an enormous passion for her work. She looks forward to doing every part of it, she welcomes new challenges and makes sure that she succeeds.
48. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who understands how powerful her words are. She chooses her actions carefully. She is not afraid to take risks and ask for what she wants.
49. A strong woman is a boss and an entrepreneur. She stands out from the pack by being unique, daring and brave. She uses her newfound confidence to share her voice with the world.
50. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman who has total control over her life. She chooses the people she wants to be friends with, builds relationships based on mutual respect and trust, and earns more because of her efforts.
51. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur has self-love, self-appreciation and a mindset to put herself first. She doesn’t hide behind her work or her job title. She uses her talents, skills and gifts to build herself up in life.
52. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur could take care of her responsibilities at her job with total dedication. She takes pride in all she does, even if it is the little things.
53. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is the one who knows when to ask for help, takes advice and can admit their mistakes. In business, as in life, it is important to keep moving forward.
54. A strong woman boss and entrepreneur is one of the strongest women role models I have ever seen. She is a true inspiration to me and many other people who know her. Her wisdom and knowledge is something that I want to emulate in my life.
55. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is confident in her skin. She understands that she deserves to be herself no matter what people say. She strives for greatness. She runs her life on her terms.
56. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who goes out of her way to do the unexpected. She knows that there are things she will never be told they can’t do because she always finds ways to achieve any goal she sets out to do.
57. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur are the same. They are strong because they have a mind of their own and do not take orders from others. They are bosses because they give orders to those who serve them and treat others according to how they want to be treated themselves.
58. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is one whom you can depend on. A woman who will advise you and support you. Someone who will encourage you, listen to your story and motivate you. She is someone who never gives up on her dreams, even though she has been knocked down by life several times before. She gets back up again to reach those goals.
59. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is an example to follow. She leads by example and inspires others by believing in herself.
60. A strong woman is a boss, a mother and an entrepreneur. Her voice creates waves, her focus is priceless and her courage unswerving. She doesn’t give up on her dreams or the people she loves. She pushes herself harder than anyone else could push her — then she shows others how to do it too.
61. A strong woman knows how to take care of herself. She stays on top of the news, keeps abreast of current events and politics, reads books, listens to podcasts and engages with relevant people.
62. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a powerful human being. She knows that she is the creator of her life and is willing to sacrifice everything for her passion. She does not care what people think about her because her focus is on how far she can take herself.
63. A Strong Woman, Boss and Entrepreneur is one of the strongest things you can be. She has a vision of what she wants in life and she goes after it no matter what anyone else may think.
64. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is vulnerable and willing to show her true self. She’s not invincible. She dares to be herself in any circumstance.
65. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is not just someone who has achieved success, but one who didn’t give up even when times were tough.
66. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who dares to live her life according to her values. She may not always get it right, but she’s committed to getting there. She sets goals, works hard and knows what she’s worth. She trusts in herself over others and treats people with kindness, tenacity and respect.
67. Being a strong woman is not about being a fighter or tough. It’s about having confidence in yourself and the things that you do. It’s about setting high standards for yourself and not settling for the bare minimum because you deserve more than that!
68. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a force to be reckoned with. She is a woman who knows her worth and doesn’t apologize for it. She’s all about getting the job done, she moves fast and doesn’t wait for anyone else to catch up. She understands that sometimes the end justifies the means and she won’t hesitate to make tough decisions if it means delivering results for her team.
69. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a person who knows what she wants and is ready to fight for it. A strong woman is like a fabric; individually she’s soft and delicate, but once she assembles with others thread by thread together, she becomes something bigger, stronger and more beautiful than other women.
70. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is who she is. When a woman takes up a personal project, it becomes a mission. She has a fire in her belly, something to prove and an unshakeable belief that what she is doing matters.
71. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is confident and courageous. She has the skills and knowledge to create a business for herself.
72. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who knows when to work hard and when to play. She understands the importance of balance in life. She doesn’t take herself too seriously, especially at work. She doesn’t always have all the answers but typically knows who does.
73. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is resilient, courageous, and bold. She does not shy away from challenges but invests in challenges.
74. Women are not just any other gender. They have the power to change the world. There is no need to feel that you have a right to stand out among others because you are dear and valuable in your way.
75. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is hardworking, ambitious, purposeful and relentless. She is determined to get things done no matter what comes her way. She pushes herself forward even when she doesn’t have enough energy to get things done. She has a strong belief that her actions can change the world for the better.
76. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a master of self-confidence. She knows that she is capable of anything and she sets her goals high because if you don’t set them as high as possible, how do you know what you are truly capable of?
77. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a powerful arsenal against the demons of the world. She knows what she wants in life, and she’ll get it. She’s a fighter, an inventor, and a creator.
78. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur knows her strength and is confident in her path. She’s an optimistic person, even when times get tough. A strong woman boss believes that she can achieve anything she wants if she puts in the effort.
79. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur knows that if you have to change who she is for someone else, she needs to reevaluate her relationship with them. She is who she is and refuses to be anything other than that. She doesn’t let others tell her what to do or how to feel about herself — or anyone else for that matter.
80. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur can show other women the way. She inspires us to be better people and live better lives.
81. An entrepreneur works hard to make the world a better place. A boss makes sure that her team is working hard to meet its objectives. Someone who knows that being a boss takes hard work, dedication and passion.
82. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman who is fearless and unstoppable. The woman of today can do whatever she wants. She is ambitious, intelligent and focused on her goals.
83. A strong woman does not tear others down in an attempt to build herself up. She dreams big but keeps reality in check. When faced with defeat, she picks herself back up again instead of weeping over the past. That’s because a strong woman knows life is a journey – a beautiful ride full of challenges that make us better people at the end of our time on earth
84. A strong woman is a leader and a boss. She’s confident and independent, who stands up for what she believes in, knows what she wants and won’t stop until she gets it, can get things done no matter how hard they may seem, and makes every day count.
85. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a complete woman who takes care of herself, takes care of her business, and takes care of those around her. She understands the value of hard work and personal development. She knows what she wants out of life, and does whatever it takes to get there.
86. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a hard-working woman. She will succeed because of her desire and determination to be the best she can be. She works hard because she knows that life is not easy and she wants to give back. She wants to use her skills and talents to build a better future for those around her.
87. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur embrace their power and knows that their strength is found in acceptance of all things, and the ability to be vulnerable. She sets clear and attainable goals and works hard to achieve them, without sacrificing her well-being along the way. Always striving for progress but willing to acknowledge when she has made a mistake, learns from it and moves forward with humility and grace.
88. She has goals, motivation and ambition. She is strong and knows how to fight for her rights and achieve her goals. She is focused on her vision, mission and business ideas. She also works hard to make it happen.
89. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a business mind who knows how to handle people. She always finds out what is best for her company and makes the right decisions.
90. A strong woman knows what she wants, works hard for it, and doesn’t need anyone else’s approval or help in achieving her goals. She doesn’t take no for an answer. She stays focused and determined until she gets what she desires for herself.
91. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who never gives up despite obstacles, who fights for her dream every day, works hard and makes sacrifices because they believe in it and who doesn’t give a damn what others think.
92. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is someone who values her sense of self-worth and is taking control over her life. She doesn’t allow anyone else to define her, nor does she let other people’s opinions impact her decisions. She refuses to compromise the goals she has set for herself to fit in with the crowd.
93. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is focused on the future. Her eyes are always focused on the next level to reach her goals. She will never leave her goal or dream out of sight.
94. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is full of confidence. She doesn’t hesitate to ask for help when it’s needed. She’s very good at delegating tasks which allows her to prioritize and focus only on the most important things.
95. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a powerful woman who will remain true to themselves. They have a great sense of self-worth and believe in the fact that they can achieve anything through persistence, hard work and faith.
96. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur will not stay stuck with a problem. She has got the guts to face it and solve it. She is unstoppable.
97. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman who is strong-willed, knows her worth and dares to speak her mind. She doesn’t let anyone walk over her and will fight for what she believes in. She’s a fighter but knows how to let loose with friends and family.
98. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur has the confidence to take on any challenge. She says enough is enough, stops saying sorry and sees her value. She knows what she deserves and she gets it.
99. Being a woman and entrepreneur is tough. Every single day, they’re facing battles that men don’t have to face, yet they’re grateful because these challenges make us stronger, better and more creative than ever. A strong woman looks at challenges as opportunities and enjoys the journey.
100. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a source of inspiration, motivation and empowerment to other women. It is also very important for her to inspire her colleagues, employees and community.
101. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is one of the most powerful things you can be. She believes in herself, her vision, and the work that it takes to get there. She doesn’t let anyone drag her down or push her around. She can survive anything because she’s strong enough to handle whatever comes her way.
102. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman who has seen her mistakes and failures as stepping stones, not roadblocks. She knows that mistakes are only lessons to be learned from.
103. There is nothing like a strong woman and entrepreneur. A strong, independent woman who knows her worth and works hard to achieve her dreams.
104. Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself and your business — a strong woman is never bossy and always her boss. She knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to work towards getting it.
105. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur has the courage to follow her path and make up her mind. She is a woman who knows how to be herself, even if it means stepping on others’ toes or being judged by others.
107. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a woman who will not take no for an answer and will not allow anyone or anything stand in her way of achieving her goals.
108. A strong woman, boss and entrepreneur is a powerful woman who knows the value of hard work, who knows that nothing comes easy, and she doesn’t take no for an answer.
109. A strong woman knows that she is capable of accomplishing anything she sets her mind to, she will never give up, and she will always rise above adversity. She inspires others through her strength, courage, determination and perseverance.
Hello there! Thank you for going through the collection of boss strong woman entrepreneur quotes up there. I’m sure you were motivated. Please don’t forget to leave a comment and share the post with others.