The wedding day is the most important in every bride’s life. It’s the beginning of a wonderful new journey where she has to start a family and carry forward a legacy. A girl always aspires to be a beautiful bride and her friends are the ones who make this dream come true.
Friendship is the thread that ties together all relationships. The relationship between a bride and her friends is unique because it combines elements of friendship, sisterhood, and family. These women are there to support the bride through all of her ups and downs — especially during the wedding planning process.
Friends are the most important part of our lives and they make us aware of all the little nuances of life. Whether they are lifelong best friends or new acquaintances who have only recently entered her life, these special ladies play an important role on the big day itself by making sure everything goes off without a hitch (and looking fabulous while doing so).
I know how stressful planning a wedding can be, so I am here to help you out. I have rounded up some of the best bride-to-be quotes from a friend. You can send as many to your friend who’s getting married, in case you’re lost for words.
Messages For Bride To Be From Friend
I’m so proud of you, my friend. I’ll always be here for you and love you forever and ever. May your tomorrow be just as happy as today. Congratulations.
1. Being a bride is much more than just wearing a beautiful dress and walking down the aisle. It’s about embracing the woman you’ve become, and taking that next big step in your life with the person you love by your side. Congratulations, my friend.
2. Congratulations, you’re getting married. Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable days of your life, and I know that you’re going to cherish it forever. I love you.
3. Despite the excitement and anticipation that’s going to build up as the big day approaches, it’s perfectly normal to experience a little bit of stress or anxiety as well. After all, this is one of the biggest days of your life, and you want everything to be perfect. But I know that everything is going to turn out wonderfully for you. Congratulations.
4. On your wedding day, you will be surrounded by those who love you most. Your family, friends loved ones and I will be there to share in this special time. Congratulations, dear.
5. This is a wonderful occasion to enjoy the company of your loved ones and celebrate the beginning of your new life together. Congratulations, dear.
6. Many of us have experienced a wedding day that was less than perfect. There were problems with the venue, food, weather, or guests. I’m sure yours won’t be like that. Congratulations, dear.
7. I have seen you smile, laugh and cry. I have seen you happy and sad. I have seen you angry, frustrated, and relaxed. You are my best friend, and I will always be by your side. Congratulations.
8. You’re a wonderful person, and I’m so lucky to be your friend. Congratulations, Bride-to-be.
9. Although you are my best friend, I would like to tell you that you are not just a best friend to me; you are a sister of mine who is sent by God to be with me. Congratulations, dear.
10. I wish we were together to celebrate your special day. Hope it’s as wonderful as you are, my dear. Congratulations.
11. If anyone else calls you a great friend today, don’t believe them. You already know that I’m your greatest fan. Congratulations, the dear bride-to-be.
12. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations, my friend.
13. Congratulations on your beautiful new beginning. May your life be full of love and happiness. I love you.
14. You are an amazing woman and I’m proud to call you my best friend. You deserve the best, and I know your wedding day is going to be magical. Congratulations.
15. You are the closest person to my heart and I’m lucky to have you as a friend. I hope you’ll be by my side on my wedding day and wish me good luck. You are the best friend a girl could ever ask for. Congratulations.
16. A friend knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. You’ve always been by my side; it’s my turn to reciprocate. Congratulations, my friend.
17. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel, or not feel. This is what you’ve been to me all along. I’m so happy to celebrate you, today. Congratulations, my friend.
18. Whatever I happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with you. You’ve always been a great one. I’m so happy to congratulate you on your wedding day.
19. May your marriage bring you all the exquisite excitements a marriage should bring, and may life also grant you patience, tolerance, and understanding. Congratulations.
20. You have been my best friend since we were kids and I am happy that we are still friends now. I know that there were times when we were not able to see each other because of our busy schedules but I am glad that we are together on your big day. Congratulations, dear friend.
21. We have been through a lot together when we were young and even now that we’re older, I know that our friendship would last forever. You are such an amazing person and I know it’s hard for me to imagine myself without you in my life. Congratulations on your wedding day.
22. I’m so grateful to have a friend like you in my life. I hope that you are blessed with true love, happiness, and joy on your special day. Congratulations.
23. I am so happy for you to have found each other. You both deserve to be truly happy and I feel blessed that we can share this special day. Congratulations.
24. May your love be as sweet as fine wine; maturing with time and getting better with age. Congratulations.
25. Let’s make sure it is the best day of your life because it should be. You deserve it. You are marrying the love of your life and that is a reason to celebrate. Congratulations.
26. I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle in your beautiful dress, but more importantly, I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you see your groom. Congratulations.
27. I know how excited you are to marry your fiance and now that you are, I want to say one last congratulation before you become someone else’s wife. I love you.
28. I know you will be happier than ever and nothing will change between us. We started as friends and we will remain friends forever. Your marriage doesn’t mean anything will change between us but only that our friendship has grown stronger over time. Congratulations.
29. Congratulations on your wedding ceremony, my friend. I love you, and I am so happy for you.
30. I know you’re getting ready for your wedding day, but I also know that this is just the beginning of so much joy, excitement, and happiness. I’m wishing you all of the best in the years to come. Congratulations.
31. You and your husband-to-be are going to be such an amazing couple. The two of you radiate love, kindness, and compassion — and the world could use more couples like you. Congratulations.
32. Your wedding day is just one special occasion in a lifetime full of love, friendship, and happiness. I hope your special day is everything you dreamed it would be. Congratulations.
33. I am so happy for you and I know that you and your groom will be happy forever. Congratulations, the dear bride-to-be.
34. Here’s wishing you a wonderfully happy and prosperous life with your new husband. Congratulations.
35. On your wedding day, don’t forget to take time for yourself. It’s going to be a long, busy day, but make sure you soak it all in. Congratulations.
Quotes For Bride To Be From Best Friend
Congratulations, my dear best friend. I’m glad that this day came through, at last. I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to celebrate with you. I love you.
36. You’re my favourite, my very best friend in the whole world, and my mademoiselle of honour. Congratulations to you. I love you so much.
37. I’m so excited for your adventure together to begin. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for you. Congratulations.
38. Dear friend, today is your wedding day and I am very happy for you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love with your husband. Congratulations.
39. You deserve only the best, so may your husband love you unconditionally and never leave your side, no matter what life throws at him. Always be happy my dear friend. Congratulations, and good luck.
40. My dear friend, today is your wedding day and I’m sure that you are very excited. I hope that this is the happiest day of your life and that all your dreams come true. I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love, and friendship with your husband-to-be. May God bless you always.
41. My dear friend, you have found the perfect man for you; he will love and care for you in every way possible. He will always be there for you in times of need or sorrow; he will make sure that all your tears are wiped away with his kisses. May God bless both of you always.
42. Today is the most important day of your life, my dear friend. I am here to celebrate this special occasion with you. I wish that all your dreams come true today and every other day after. Congratulations.
43. Congratulations on your wedding, my dearest friend. May your love for each other continue to grow and blossom into a lifetime of happiness.
44. You’re the best friend ever, and I’m so happy to see you getting married and starting a new chapter of your life with someone who makes you so happy. Congratulations, beautiful bride.
45. Congratulations on finding the person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. Enjoy.
46. I’m so glad that our friendship has lasted all these years and it’s a wonderful feeling knowing that I’ll be standing by your side as you say “I do.” Congratulations, my darling.
47. Remember that day when we were kids and we made a pact that whoever got married first would have the other as their bridesmaid? Well, today’s the day. Congratulations.
48. You are so beautiful. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Congratulations on finding your missing rib.
49. On your special day, I just want to remind you that I’ll always be here for you no matter what. Congratulations on your wedding.
50. You have been one of the most important people in my life since the day we met. Even though your wedding day will come and go, know that my love for you is forever. Congratulations.
51. You bring out the best in me; I hope I can do the same for you on your wedding day. Congratulations, dear.
52. I know it will be one of the happiest days of your life, but remember that no matter what happens today, I will always be there for you, because our friendship is eternal. Congratulations.
53. This is the day you have been waiting for. This is the day you have been dreaming of, and you finally made it here. Congratulations. From this day forward, your life will never be the same again. I cannot wait to see what tomorrow will bring you.
54. You are a beautiful bride and a great friend who has been there for me through thick and thin. If I could wish anything for you right now, it would be that you always find yourself in good company, even better than mine. I love you.
55. Every happiness in the world is all yours today, my dearest friend. I am so happy to see that this special day has finally come for you. Have fun with your wedding.
56. It’s your wedding day, and I just want to wish you all the happiness in the world. I know you will make a beautiful bride, and your groom is the luckiest guy around. You two were made for each other. Congratulations.
57. I know it’s going to be a great day because you are getting married. May this be the beginning of a long and happy life together. Congratulations to you.
58. The best thing about being friends with you is that I’ve known you forever. I’ve watched you grow into an amazing woman, and I can’t wait to see what marriage brings to your life. Many blessings on your wedding day, my friend. Congratulations.
59. When I first met you, I knew we would always be friends. And now that you’re getting married, it makes me so happy that we have gone through all these years together. This is such an exciting time for both of us. Congratulations to us.
60. Congratulations on your wedding. You are marrying your soulmate today, and it’s going to be such a beautiful ceremony. Can’t wait for the reception.
61. You are the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen. You deserve nothing but happiness, love, and joy in your life. I wish you all the best. Congratulations.
62. I’m happy that you found someone who loves you as much as I do. We will always be sisters, no matter what happens in our lives. Congratulations to you.
63. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you. You deserve every bit of happiness that comes your way, and I wish you all the best on this special day. Congratulations to you, my friend.
64. I hope you can look back on this day with fond memories for years to come. Wishing you all the best in your marriage, my dear friend.
65. You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. You make the wedding world seem like a fairytale. Now, you make me want to get married. I love you, my dear friend
66. Dear bride-to-be, I wish you a very happy and sweet married life. May you find love and happiness in every step of your life. Congratulations.
67. To my best friend, I want to say that you are made for each other and your life will be so awesome. Congratulations on your wedding day.
68. Dear friend, today is the day when you will get married to the man of your dreams and we will celebrate this day with all our hearts. Happy Wedding Day.
69. You are special and deserve all the happiness in the world. Today is the day when you will be getting married to your dream guy. Best wishes on this wonderful journey as you build your new lives together. Congratulations.
70. It is my greatest pleasure to be your friend. I wish you eternal happiness, good health, and prosperity. Congratulations on your special day.
Messages For Bride To Be From Best Friend
I don’t even know what to say. My best friend is now a bride; a beautiful one at that. I’m so happy for you, my darling. Congratulations to you and your husband.
71. I thank God every day for granting me the opportunity of having a friend like you in my life. May the Lord bless your marriage with love, joy, and peace. Amen.
72. We have been friends for so long that I cannot remember when we met for the first time. You are one of the most wonderful people I have ever met in my life. Congratulations on finding the love of your life.
73. You are an amazing person with a heart of gold. I know that you will be an excellent wife to your husband. Congratulations on this beautiful occasion.
74. You have always been there for me during times of need, happiness, laughter, sadness, and sorrow. I wish you all the best in this new phase of your life as a married woman. Congratulations.
75. I am so excited to see you take this next step in your life. You are such a wonderful friend that anyone would want to spend the rest of his or her life with you. Congratulations.
76. Congratulations on getting married. You are such a sweetheart and deserve nothing less than happiness and love from your husband forever.
77. You’re more than just a friend to me; you’re like a sister. I’m so glad we can be here together, sharing this special day. Congratulations, once again.
78. You’ve always been there for me, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. Thank you for being the best friend I could ever ask for. Congratulations on your wedding.
79. To my dearest friend, I hope that we can all be together on this special day and celebrate our friendship forever. Congratulations.
80. My best wishes to you as you celebrate your marriage today. I wish that you will always be happy in your marriage. I love you so much. Congratulations.
81. You’re getting married, and I am so excited to stand by your side and celebrate this new chapter in your life. You are the most beautiful bride, and I cannot wait to toast you today and always. Congratulations.
82. To my beautiful friend, it’s finally here. Your wedding day is here and I couldn’t be more excited for you. Today is all about celebrating you, your love, and the start of a lifetime of happiness with the one you love. May today be perfect in every way. Congratulations to you, beautiful bride.
83. I wish you a lifetime of happiness with your new husband because you deserve nothing less than pure joy every day. Congratulations.
84. You two were meant to be, and today marks the beginning of an incredible journey together. Congratulations on your wedding day.
85. Your wedding day is finally here! The big day that you have dreamed about since you were little has arrived, bringing with it a lifetime of love and happiness. You look stunning as a bride, but even more stunning as a friend who I care about so much. Have fun today and enjoy every moment – congratulations on this happy occasion.
86. Congratulations on your wedding. You made a beautiful bride. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love.
87. May this marriage be full of laughter, tears of joy, and be the best journey in life. Congratulations.
88. I am happy to have grown up with such a beautiful person, who became an amazing bride today. I wish you all the best.
89. When we were kids, I always thought that I would be the first one to get married. Who would have known that it would be you? You are so lucky to have found someone as wonderful as your new husband. Congratulations.
90. May the marriage of your dreams come true. May your love story last forever. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Congratulations.
91. You two are perfect together, which is why I want to say congratulations on your union.
92. My heartiest congratulations to you on this very special day of yours. May you get everything in life that you hope for. I wish you all the best.
93. I always knew you’d be a beautiful bride. Your special day is finally here, and I know you’ll make the most of it. All my love and best wishes on your big day and always.
94. You look gorgeous in that dress—and so happy. I’m so happy for you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with the man of your dreams. Congratulations.
95. Dear Bride, let’s take a moment to remember that this is the last day of your single life. I’m so excited for you I know everything will be perfect because it’s you.
96. I’ve always thought of you as a sister. Our friendship has always been there, it’s just grown into this beautiful love I have for you. I’m so excited to see what the future holds for the two of you. Congratulations.
97. I know that God is going to do amazing things because I have faith. I will always be your biggest fan and cheerleading team member. Congratulations, darlings.
98. You’ve always been the one who knows just what to say when I’m feeling down, so I wanted to return the favour. Congratulations, you deserve it all.
99. There’s nothing I love more than seeing my best friend so happy and in love. Biggest congratulations to the bride-to-be. Best wishes for a truly wonderful day today.
100. I can’t believe my best friend is getting married. You’re the most genuine, warm-hearted person I’ve ever met, and I’m so excited to see you start the next chapter in your life. Wishing you a day full of love and laughter.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through the collection of bride to be quotes from a friend up there. I’m also sure they will help strengthen the bond you have with your friend.
Kindly drop your comments and share this post with others. Thank you.