When it comes to building lasting relationships with someone, there are a lot of ways our social circles could be divided. We can see people as friends or lovers, acquaintances or colleagues, neighbours or strangers — all of which have their own nuances and considerations. But if you’re looking to build a meaningful long-term relationship with someone, then one thing is certain: friendship comes first. Building a friendship first before starting a relationship with someone is the key to successful dating.
When you are close friends with that person and value your true friendship, they will be less likely to hurt you because they respect you and don’t want to ruin the friendship. Building a friendship is an amazing way to get to know someone before you start feeling attracted to them. It can also help you to guard yourself against getting hurt. Here are amazing build a friendship first quotes for your reading pleasure.
Build a Friendship First Quotes
Building a friendship with someone first before you start dating is something that everyone should do. It will allow you to feel more comfortable, have more fun and enjoy your time together even more. A friendship that blossoms into something more are always better than a relationship that starts with a bang.
1. Building a friendship is the most important part of dating. You will discover that you have many things in common, and this could lead to a relationship that lasts for a lifetime.
2. Be careful with who you choose to be your friend. Building strong bonds with people is important, but remember that before you can build a relationship with someone, build a friendship first.
3. A healthy relationship is building a friendship before romance. It’s not just about finding love; it’s about finding a friendship first.
4. You can build a strong bond with someone just by spending time together. Always remember to do so before you start dating or even consider starting a relationship with them.
5. Sometimes, you need to focus on building strong friendships with people before you move on to a relationship. That’s the only way you’ll know if you should be spending your time with them or not.
6. Friendship is the cornerstone of a successful love story. Be sure to build it first and let your relationship grow from there.
7. When you’re ready to build a friendship with someone, make sure you start with just being friends first. Start building a friendship before thinking about finding the perfect match for you.
8. It’s all about friendships. You can’t build a relationship on anything but attraction. The foundation is made of friendship and trust.
9. Build a friendship first before starting a relationship with someone. If you want to be in a relationship, make sure that it’s something you can build upon.
10. Friendship is the best foundation for a relationship. It’s really important to build a friendship first before jumping into something serious and all that.
11. Building a meaningful friendship takes time and effort. The key is to keep making new friends and cultivating positive, active and authentic relationships.
12. Friendship is the best foundation for a relationship. It’s really important to build a friendship first so you can be sure it’s not just a quick fling.
13. A good relationship doesn’t happen overnight — it’s built over time. Make sure to first build a friendship with your crush before pursuing a romantic relationship with the person.
14. Your first impression is your last, so build your friendship on a solid foundation before you develop the relationship.
15. Making friends is easy, but keeping them is hard. Before you build a relationship, make sure you have a good foundation of friendship first.
16. Building a friendship before getting into a relationship is the best way to ensure that your love life will be a loving and stable one.
17. Don’t fall in love with the idea of having a relationship with someone. Build a friendship first, and then you can slowly get to know them better.
18. If you want to establish a healthy, long-lasting relationship, you need a strong friendship foundation, which has got to be the best pre-requisite.
19. Building a friendship with someone takes time and effort. But the effort is worth it because you will gain something more than just a friendship with that person. It could be your future.
20. There’s nothing more beautiful than two people building a friendship, learning from one another, and growing together as friends.
21. Build a friendship first before moving on to a relationship. Take time to know your new friend, and you’ll see that the person has traits you can adapt to your liking.
22. Relationships are hard. They always have been, and they always will be. But with the right people, you can make it work. You have to build a friendship first.
23. The first step towards any relationship is building a friendship. Build a friendship first before having the courage to start a relationship.
24. It’s always better to build a friendship before starting a relationship—it’ll give you more time to enjoy the process and ensure your partnership is right.
25. Let’s be real; relationships don’t start when you first meet someone. They start with you two having a good time together and building a friendship first.
26. You’re not just attracted to someone’s exterior. You’re attracted to the person’s personality and what they want out of life. Make sure you build a friendship before diving into a relationship with someone.
27. A friendship is like a beautiful flower; it needs to be planted before it can bloom. Acquire the skills of interacting with people before trying to forge romantic relationships with them.
28. No one is perfect, but if you want to find someone who makes you feel like no one has ever made you feel, start with a good friend.
29. Good relationships take time, intention and effort. If you want something to last, start with friendship first.
30. Don’t make the mistake of rushing into something because you think it will hurt later. It won’t. Instead, build a friendship first; if it feels right, go for it.
31. It’s never too late to start building a friendship with someone. It will help you gain new friends and make you feel better when you are alone.
32. Build a friendship first before developing a relationship. Build trust, respect and understanding between each other, and you’ll be more likely to succeed in the long run!
33. Don’t wait for your relationship to develop itself before you begin to build it. Build a friendship first, and the relationship will follow.
34. A good friendship is built on trust and honesty, so build yours before you start building any other relationships.
35. Friendship is the best foundation for a good relationship. And the best relationships are the ones that start with a friend first, then blossom into something more.
36. There’s a reason you’re here, on this earth. It’s not just to make others happy, but to make yourself happy—the best way to do that is through your personal relationships. So go ahead and build a friendship first before starting a relationship.
37. You must build a friendship before falling for someone new. The most important thing is to build up a friendship before you take it to the next level.
38. Don’t rush into a relationship; take your time and make sure you have a solid friendship first. Friendship is the key to a lasting relationship.
39. You don’t need a ring, a wedding or even a relationship to build a friendship. Take time for quality conversations over the phone, on Skype or in person. Friendship comes before true love.
40. You don’t need to know someone for a long time to build a strong friendship. Build it, little by little, and make friendships your priority before dating. Relationships take time, so invest it in someone who is a good fit for you.
41. Friends before anything else. Friendship is a great way to get to know someone. And the best relationships are built on a foundation of friendship.
42. Build a friendship first before you build a relationship. It’s way more fun to make friends than to break hearts.
43. Friends are the most important element of a successful relationship. Start building your friendship first before jumping into a relationship with someone.
44. Forget about awkward first-date conversations. Make friends first—it’s easier to start a relationship from there.
45. You can build a relationship with someone, but you can’t build a relationship with anyone. You have to start with the friendship first.
46. Build a strong friendship before you try to take the next step. Become friends first, and fall in love later. It’s a lot less stressful that way.
47. Make friendships a priority before you start dating someone. It’s the best way to know if you really connect with someone and if they’re the right fit for you.
48. When you’re looking for love, it’s best to start with a friendship first. Start with a friend first and see where it takes you.
49. Friends first, relationships second. Build a friendship first before you start a relationship. You’ll never regret it.
50. The best relationships start with friendship, not just dating. If you want to build a lasting bond with someone, start building that friendship first.
51. Being friends with someone before dating them is a good way to know if you’re compatible. It’s best to build your friendship on a foundation of mutual respect and trust, but ultimately it shouldn’t matter what stage of your relationship you are in.
52. It takes a lot of work to build something great, and friendship is one of the most important things you can build. Friendship comes before love.
53. Friendships are like starfish. They form a bond when they grow out of the water, but keeping them together is hard if you don’t give them time to adapt.
54. When you build a friendship with someone first, you naturally fall in love with them.
55. Start building your friendship before starting a relationship because it will be easier to keep the friendship than get into a relationship that is not what you want.
56. When you’re ready to have a romantic relationship, it’s time to develop a friendship first.
57. Build your friendships first before you start a relationship with someone. And don’t be afraid to take the first step. It’s always a little scary, but it’ll make you a happier person if you do.
58. Don’t try to plan the future when you can build your friendship first. Building friendships is the best way to start relationships. No relationship can survive without a foundation of good friends.
59. Build a friendship before you start a relationship; it’s always better when there is a rapport between you and the person you love.
60. Let’s make friendship the foundation for all our relationships and build on that foundation before we start a relationship with someone.
61. Friendship is the basis of all love. When you build a strong friendship, your relationship with your loved ones will be stronger and more meaningful.
Want to build a rock-solid friendship before moving on to the romance part? Well, that sounds nice. After all, no one would dispute the idea of starting a relationship on a strong footing. Building a friendship with someone first and then considering it for anything more is the most effective way to build a lasting relationship.
Thank you so much for visiting, and let’s hear your thoughts on this collection of build a friendship first quotes by hitting the comment box, and don’t forget to share this post with friends and loved ones.