Building someone up is a huge part of the human experience. Many people erroneously look down on this act and have called it everything from patronizing to a waste of time. Genuinely building someone up provides something fulfilling for both parties. It is not just about uplifting someone but also about being uplifted by being able to help, inspire, or provide for others.
Building someone up isn’t an easy thing to do. It takes time, you have to sacrifice many things, and you won’t get anything in return most of the time. But the reward is the satisfaction you get from helping someone. Building someone up does so much more than simply making them feel great. And here’s an amazing collection of build someone up quotes.
Build Someone up Quotes
Building someone up doesn’t mean you have to speak well of them. It means that you are willing to give them a chance so that they can learn from their mistakes and become a better person than they were before.
1. Building someone up doesn’t make you feel good; it makes them feel great. Don’t be afraid to build someone up today. It’s the kind thing to do.
2. There are a lot of people in the world who need someone to lift them. You never know what someone’s capable of. Reach up and make a difference in their life.
3. Build someone up; love them and hold their hand. Tell them they’re beautiful, and then make sure you tell them every day for the rest of their lives.
4. Building someone up isn’t about putting them on a pedestal. It’s about making them the best version of themselves.
5. Building someone up feels like a ton of bricks being lifted off your chest. When you lift one brick, you’re reminded that a bigger, brighter place is behind it.
6. Building someone up is the best way to build yourself up. And there’s more than one way to build someone up. You can lift them with your words, or you can lift them with your actions.
7. Building someone up is not a luxury; it’s an act of courage. And courage is contagious. When you build someone up, the person feels that and sees themselves as somebody special.
8. If you build someone up, they’ll get stronger and stronger. And the best way to build someone up is to lead by example. Show them that you respect them and want them to succeed.
9 . When you build someone up, they will feel strong enough to stand independently. If you build someone up, be sure to check them for cracks.
10. Building someone up is like building a house. You can’t do it alone; you need others to help. Let’s build each other up.
11. Building someone up takes courage and love. When you do, people feel like they have wings. Building someone up is one of the greatest gifts you can give them.
12. To build someone up is like building up your best friend. It takes time, effort, and commitment.
13. Building someone up means helping them grow. It’s the difference between being a part of their journey and standing on the sidelines, watching.
14. Building someone up doesn’t take much time; it takes just a little love.
15. When you help someone who has it tough, you build them up. When you make someone happy, you brighten their day. And when you surprise someone with a gift, you’re making their day.
16. Building someone up doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be fun, rewarding, and so simple at the same time. When you build someone up, the person feels like a million bucks.
17. When you build someone up, they become stronger. When you tear them down, they feel weak. That’s why it’s important to be a team player and compliment people on the job or in their personal life instead of taking shots at them.
18. Building someone up is a great way to express gratitude and just the right thing to do if you want to be successful in your relationships with people.
19. If you want to build someone up, you first need to find out who they are. When you build someone up, they can’t help but feel better about themselves.
20. You can build someone up by helping them realize their true potential. When you build someone up, they become your greatest asset.
21. You can only imagine how great someone can be when you build them up; it makes that person better and makes you feel good about yourself.
22. You take a broken person and build them back up into someone who can change the world. Building people up is one of the best ways to make them better at life.
23. Building someone up is the best thing you can do for them. But most importantly, it’s one of the most rewarding things you can do for yourself.
24. When you build someone up, they will become more than you expected. Building someone up means leaving them better than you found them.
25. Building someone up is not about lifting them; it’s about taking the time to see who they are and what makes them unique.
26. Encourage people to be the best versions of themselves. And the best part of life is when you build someone up, and they succeed. Build someone up, and they’ll become stronger.
27. Building up another is just as rewarding as building yourself. Don’t be afraid to tell someone something you truly believe in. It could change someone’s life.
28. It’s not always easy to build someone up. But when you’re genuine and showing someone the world, the person will be thankful for whatever you do.
29. Don’t be afraid to build someone up. Building up someone is one of the most rewarding things there is.
30. Life is about building people up, not tearing them down. When you reach out to someone, you’re always changing them for the better. They will be bigger than you could imagine.
31. Building someone up is easy. It’s finding the time and the energy to do it that really counts.
32. Building someone up is like building a house—you can’t just throw things together and expect them to fall. You need to build it from the ground up, using a solid foundation and sturdy materials.
33. When you build someone up, you bring them from their lowest to the highest point. Be someone who builds others up, not someone who takes them down.
34. Building someone up is hard. Building yourself up is even harder. But it’s worth it. The result will always be a stronger person—and a stronger world.
35. You can build someone up with the right words and actions. Build someone up today, and they’ll remember it tomorrow.
36. Let’s build someone up and make them feel better about themselves so they can get through the hard times with a smile.
37. Build someone up, and you will have a friend for life. Build people up, and they will climb the ladder of success.
38. Building someone up doesn’t mean you have to change them. It just means you’ve recognized all the little things they do right and that you’re bringing them to the light.
39. Building someone up is so much easier than tearing them down. Let’s start by being there for the people who need us.
40. Building someone up is not about making them feel better or putting them on a pedestal. It’s about giving them room to be their best self and creating an environment where they can grow and succeed.
41. Great things can happen when you build someone up. And your words can build someone up or crush them. Be careful how you use them.
42. When you build someone up, they will be strong enough to stand independently.
43. Building someone up doesn’t mean you should ignore their weaknesses. It just means that you know there’s more to them than what meets the eye and don’t hold onto them for too long. – Unknown author
44. You can’t build someone up by tearing them down. You can only show them how to be better by building them up.
46. When you build someone up, they have a greater sense of self-worth and begin to believe in their potential. As a result, they’re more confident and driven.
47. Telling someone they’re special and beautiful matters, and you think they’re awesome it’s the best way to build someone up.
48. You can’t build someone up if you’re not the strongest person in their life. Count your blessings and build someone up. They’ll be grateful for it.
49. Building people up makes us stronger, more confident and happier. The best way to build yourself up is to be of service to somebody else.
50. Life is not just about having a good attitude. It’s also about building up others and helping them get to where they want to be because that’s when you can truly have the best time in life.
51. We’re all a work in progress, and building someone up is like building a house. It takes time; it takes patience, and, most of all, it takes love.
52. Building someone up is a challenge, but not an impossible one, and you can build someone up by being their biggest fan.
53. Build. Build others up. Build yourself up. Because we are all capable of doing more than we think possible when we believe in ourselves, and we’re all capable of inspiring others with our actions.
54. There is no greater joy than to build someone up. Build someone up, and you’ll be surprised at how far they will go.
55. You don’t have to be great to start. You can do small things that lead to greatness. Just keep building until you get there. And the best way to build people up is to help them see their strengths and value.
56. Building someone up is a journey, not a destination. The process is more important than the final result.
57. Show someone you care with the right words. Make them feel special, motivated and uplifted. And the best way to show someone you care is by building them up.
58. When you’re ready to build someone up, there’s no better way to do it than simply saying, “you are awesome.”
59. The best way to build someone up is to take away all the things that hold them back.
60. There are times when everyone needs that extra boost of encouragement and support. Be the person who gives it to them, not only on a personal level but also in your professional life.
61. When you build someone up, they’ll become a better person, who then becomes someone else’s ally.
62. You can’t build a house without putting in a foundation first. You can’t build someone up without first showing them the good parts of themselves.
63. To build someone up is not to make them feel better but to make them realize how good they have it.
64. Building someone up is like putting up a support system for their dreams—it’s the first step towards making their vision come true.
65. Life is all about making other people feel good. You can’t build someone up unless you first see them as good.
66. Building someone up is the best feeling ever. Sometimes the small things matter most: Kindness, a smile, a helping hand or a listening ear.
67. How do you build someone up? By making them feel like they matter and making them feel important. Building someone up is the best way to show someone how special they are.
68. The only way to build someone up is to lift them. Be the person who builds someone up when they need it.
69. Always build someone up. Always be the first to praise and encourage your team. And as you build someone up, know that you are building yourself up too.
70. You can’t build someone up if you won’t look at yourself in the mirror or if you’re not willing to accept their flaws.
71. Building someone up is as easy as complimenting them. When building someone up, make sure they feel like they are the only one in the world.
72. When you build someone up, they won’t feel small. They will feel big. And when you build someone up, they are much more likely to reach out and help someone else.
73. Building someone up is not about lifting them up and out of their problems but helping them reach new heights.
74. Building someone up is more than just lifting them. It’s about providing the space and support they need to become their best version—and then letting them shine.
75. You have the power to build someone up. You can make someone’s day, week and month a little brighter. And when you do that every day, they’ll remember you long after they forget you.
76. When you build someone up, they feel much better than when you knock them down. When you build someone up, theirs is a bond that will last for eternity.
77. Don’t build someone up to tear them down. You’ll always come out of it feeling frustrated and resentful.
78. When you build people up, they feel better. When you’re kind to someone, they feel better and want to be around you more. People who see your value will want to be around you more. Build someone up!
79. When you build someone up, you lift them. Build someone up today, tomorrow, and every other day and the world will love you for it.
80. Building someone up is something that you do every day. Sometimes, it even takes a year or two to know something truly. Please don’t give up on them; they’re worth it!
81. When you help someone, you build up that person and yourself; that is the definition of kindness.
82. You don’t have to be the tallest tree in the forest, but there’s something special about being able to reach out and grab that other person by their hand.
83. Building someone up isn’t about giving them a pat on the back; it’s about helping them see their potential.
84. If you want to build a better life, focus on improving other people’s lives. Always be the person who lifts someone else. Never be the one who brings them down.
85. Building someone up is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have in your life. It can be scary, but it’s worth it in the end—and we should all be doing it every day.
86. When you build someone up, you’ll feel better about yourself. And when you feel better about yourself, life just feels better.
87. Building someone up is like building a house out of straw. It’s easy to knock down, but it will be stronger than anything else you can build.
88. Building up people is an art. You must have the right materials to give them what they need and make them feel good.
89. You can’t build someone up just to build them up. You have to do it because you know how valuable they are – and how much better off they’ll be when they’re on their own.
90. Building someone up is the best feeling in the world. And it is not about finding faults or pointing out their errors; it’s about building them up and improving them.
91. Support. Encouragement. Love. These three most powerful words can help build someone up when they feel down or lost. And when you build someone up, they get bigger.
92. Building someone up doesn’t mean you have to be fake about it. It means being genuine and using your words as a tool for encouragement.
93. You don’t have to be perfect to inspire or build someone up. You just have to be real, vulnerable and honest about who you are.
94. When you have a big heart, it’s easy to build someone up. Build a person up from the inside out. Give them confidence, encourage them to reach for their dreams, and help them create the life they want for themselves.
95. Building someone up is one of the most fulfilling feelings in the world. It’s not about you; it’s about them.
96. When it’s time to build someone up, you don’t throw them a crumb. You feed them a cake. When you build someone up, they will only become even more brilliant.
97. Building someone up can be as simple as making them feel better. Remember, it’s not selfish to help others succeed.
98. When you build someone up, you never know what they can do. Build someone up, and you will find yourself building yourself too.
99. Building someone up isn’t about pointing out their flaws or even trying to put them down. It’s about pulling them up, seeing the potential and helping them to grow.
100. Building people up is not about making them feel better about themselves. It’s about creating the best version of them – the real version, not their imagined self.
101. When you build people up, it makes everything in life easier. Be a person who believes in others. Be the person who is always there to give a boost of confidence when it’s needed most.
102. Building someone up is so rewarding. It’s one of the best feelings in the world to see them shine. It makes you feel like you’re doing something right in this world whenever you do that.
103. Building someone up is a gift, and giving someone the confidence to work hard and believe in themselves is what makes you a great friend.
Thank you very much for checking out this amazing collection of build someone up quotes. I will like to know which one is your favourite by dropping a comment using the comment box.
P.S. If You love it, go ahead and hit the share button.