Every guy wants a woman. What they don’t know is they have to build her. You need to show her who you are. You must have patience, work on yourself, and be willing to listen. This is what it takes to build your woman.
Building your woman is something every man needs to do. Some might say it feels like more work than it’s worth. But building your woman has everything to do with building yourself. And this is nothing more than a win for you in the future.
The internet is full of information on how to build your woman. However, there’s not a lot of useful content on how to sustain the relationship long-term. That’s why these build your woman up quotes are collated to give you the rundown on what it takes to keep her wanting more. So, shall we read together? Please swipe down.
Build Your Woman up Quotes
Your woman is a masterpiece that requires little build. You’re the only one who can do it. There’s only one way to build a woman if you want her to be strong, smart and independent. That’s by doing the work.
1. You can’t build a beautiful woman from the ground up; you must grow her from the inside out.
2. The best way to build your woman is to know how to treat her like a queen, the way you would want to be treated.
3. Make her feel beautiful, inside and out. You are the finest thing that has ever been done or will ever be. You’re no ordinary man—you’re a woman builder; build your woman.
4. Another day, another chance to show her how much she means to you. A woman needs to feel cherished and special. Give her a little time and attention every day, even if you have only a few hours.
5. When you build your woman up, she will be the one to tell you this: ‘You’re the kind of woman that makes all my dreams come true. You’re amazing, no matter what happens today.
6. Build your woman, not just another pretty face. Your woman is the one who makes you better.
7. We are love, and everything works out how we want it to. So, build a strong woman in you and use your power to do good things!
8. We desire to build a confident, unapologetic woman who knows how to take control of her life.
9. Your woman is a work of art. She’s not just the stuff that makes her beautiful, but what makes her complete. You can’t teach a woman to love herself. She must learn it from her own heart.
10. A woman is a complex, mysterious creature. When you fall in love with her, she’ll only grow even more complex; but when you lose her, she’ll only become more mysterious. So, build up your woman.
11. What makes a strong woman is her ability to take care of herself and others. When you build up your woman, you build yourself up for peace of mind.
12. When you’re ready to build a relationship, the following words and actions become your foundation. Building up your woman is key to a lasting relationship.
13. You only get one chance to make a first impression. So choose wisely.
14. We charge everyone to build up your woman, and you become the man she’s been waiting for. When you build up your woman, you set her up for responsibilities to lessen your burdens.
15. Build your woman with good words and pretty flowers. That’s how you build a woman, one compliment at a time.
16. When you build a woman, you’re not doing it for yourself—you’re building someone who will love you forever.
17. You can’t expect to build a woman without loving her first. Good things take time and hard work, but the reward is worth it.
18. Be the man she always dreamed of. Be the one she deserves. Be the one who makes her a better version of herself and believes her to be great.
19. Every woman is a work of art. Show her you appreciate it. Make her feel special and build a relationship with her. Then everything else will follow.
20. The truth is, there is no such thing as the perfect woman. The only person you are ever going to love completely is yourself. And when you accept that, know that your perfect definition will forever change. Know that it’s okay to be flawed and imperfect—you still want someone who loves you for exactly who you are. That’s why it’s necessary to build your woman up.
21. When you build your woman up, you see a woman fit in all categories. A woman is a mixture of earth, water, wind, and fire. She’s powerful, tender, fiery and soft at the same time. She is everything beautiful, and she is beautiful on her own.
22. You are a queen, a queen of your own making. You can be as bold, strong and fierce as you want. If you want to build your woman up, remember this: Put her first.
23. The only way to build your woman is to be the man she deserves.
24. It is better to build yourself a woman who loves you than to find one who will tolerate you.
25. Building a woman is one of the most rewarding things you can do. The way she looks, her character and most importantly, the way she makes you feel when you’re with her.
26. Building a woman takes time, commitment, and effort. Start with the little things and then build up to the big ones.
27. Remember: You can’t build a woman without bricks, but you can create the perfect home with them. A woman is like a tea kettle. You never know how much she can brew until you put her on heat.
28. Your woman is your rose, she’s waiting for you to give her a reason to bloom. Be the kind of man every woman wants to be with; one that will build her up and cherishes her.
29. It takes time, effort and discipline to build a solid relationship with a woman. Treat her right, and she will always be there for you.
30. The greatest power you can give another person is the power to empower them. When you build up your woman, she becomes a tower of strength and dignity.
31. It takes one to build a woman, but you’re the one who’s going to give it all she’s got. When you build a woman, she will raise you.
32. It takes a lot of words to build a strong woman. But it only takes one word to destroy her. The most important thing in life is to build a woman’s self-confidence and love.
33. When a woman is well-loved, she glows. When a woman is loved like you love your woman, she will be happy with herself.
34. If you want to be your best self, there’s one thing you need to give up: being afraid of your woman. Instead, build your woman up, and you will see her evolve into a beauty you cannot describe.
35. We strive to build love, joy and community in our women. And the best way to do that is with one another. Put your woman first—and let her lead you to inner peace.
36. When you’re together, it’s only too easy to forget the world outside. Let her know how much she means to you, and you will see her beam with smiles that will illuminate your life.
37. Who says that you can’t build your woman up and be successful?
Building your woman takes time, patience and a little effort, but it’s worth the effort at last.
38. You should always be building your woman. Make her feel beautiful, confident and empowered every day.
39. To build a woman, you must first be a man. To be a good man, you must first be a good father. To be a good father, you must do everything your mother told you not to do.
40. The size of her bank account doesn’t measure a woman’s worth. It’s measured by the strength of her character and the depth of her heart. When any man realizes this, they will understand why it is necessary to build his woman up.
41. When you can build a woman, you will get the most amazing wealth of love. The secret to building a strong and beautiful woman is simple: treat her right.
42. A woman built by a man is better than a man who built himself.
43. A woman must feel beautiful, special and treasured to give her all and serve others with joy. A woman must be loved by her husband because he is the one who can be the most generous-hearted person in this world.
44. You don’t have to be afraid of being who you are because you can’t change your making. You can’t take away what’s inside of you. And even if somebody tells you you’re not good enough, remember that all it means is that they aren’t good enough for their standards. Don’t focus on what other people think about you, focus on the quality of the person inside you who doesn’t care.
45. Every woman wants to hear things like his: “You are a work of art. Your body, your mind, and your spirit all have infinite value. You’re the most beautiful person I know.” Build your woman up with the most scintillating words ever said.
46. It’s all about building your woman. And the best way to do that is with a little bit of witty humour, tenderness and love.
47. Build your woman by giving her the things she needs and wants.
48. It takes a lot of work to build a woman. And it’s not easy at all, but when you build her, she’ll be strong and unstoppable.
49. To build a woman, you must start with yourself. Then work on her, and she will work on you.
50. When you’re looking for a woman who is better than you and willing to help you improve, it’s not just enough to buy her flowers; you have to learn how to grow them.
51. You can always find something to admire about your woman. It’s just a matter of looking hard enough. Give her the things she wants and then some love and attention.
52. You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the clothes you wear, the car you drive, or the title on your business card. You are not the physical body you were born with. You are a woman, and you matter!
53. Make her laugh, make her smile, and make her feel special. Also, tell her she’s beautiful every chance you get. That’s how to build your woman up!
54. A woman’s best asset is her ability to love and inspire. A woman is a light, a vessel that holds the power to change the world. You have to build your woman up to get all of these in a single package.
55. It’s not about how much you have, it’s about how much you give. Build your woman – don’t break her.
56. We don’t just build your woman; we build her up. You’re the only one who can make your life beautiful. You’re the only one who can make your woman beautiful!
57. There’s only one person who can make you feel like a million, and that’s the woman who holds your heart. So, build her up, and you will never regret doing so.
58. He’s the one you’ve been waiting for. The one who will finally make you feel like the woman you were always meant to be.
59. When you talk to a woman, listen. When you listen to a woman, hear her out. When you hear her out, understand her feelings. And when she’s done explaining herself, tell her she’s beautiful because you care about what she’s feeling and thinking.
60. Acquire the tools to build your woman; she will be your greatest ally. Empowering your woman with power, confidence, and knowledge is the best way to build her woman.
61. How to build a strong woman? Start with a strong foundation. You can’t build a woman without first knowing how to treat her.
62. Your woman is a masterpiece. So don’t ruin it. When your woman is on her way to being herself, there’s no better time than now to be a part of it.
63. You can’t give your woman what she wants if you don’t know what it is. Empowering women is all about the little things. A hug, a smile and the belief that you can do it.
64. When a woman opens her heart to you, you can fall in love forever. A woman can only open her heart to you when you build her up.
65. To build your woman up, you’ve got first to know her; you can’t know her if you don’t give her attention. It’s powerful, and it can be anything you want—a massage, a sunset walk or a night out with friends. But above all else, it’s about you showing her that you love her by doing things together and being there for each other.
66. Building your woman is a process. It starts with deep unconditional love, patience and respect, and lastly, with a strong foundation of self-worth.
67. There is no better way to build up your womanly self-esteem than by giving her compliments. “One woman builds up a man’s confidence, two builds up his self-esteem, and three build him a fat wallet.”
68. Inspire your woman next door with a little inspiration. Women are the makers of all things beautiful, and everything wonderful in the world has been done by women. You’re that special lady who can make your man feel special.
69. Don’t let anyone tell you who you can be or who you can’t. Be a woman of your design and make your path. The best advice for a woman is to take care of herself first. She deserves that and more.
70. A woman needs someone who will listen to her, understand her and never make her feel bad about herself. Be the one to build your woman because she is worth it.
71. She is the boss of her destiny. Take charge and build your woman! Every day is a new opportunity to show her how much she means to you.
72. You don’t need to be rich or luxurious to create a woman’s dream home. It all starts with how you treat her and your ability to build something she wants to be a part of.
73. You are the centre of your universe, and it’s your job to build that space, one day at a time. Making someone feel special is the best feeling in the world.
74. Find your strength, stay in love and live a full life. Your happiness is my priority. I’ll do anything it takes to make you happy, even if it means charging a fee. Say it with flowers, say it with jewellery, say it with love.
75. The greatest gift you can give someone is the gift of your time. It takes time to build your woman, but the time is worth it in the end.
76. The best way to build your woman is to show her what’s possible. You can’t build a strong woman without the right man.
77. We all want to make our woman feel special and be there for her. But the first step is always a challenge.
78. You are not your job, you’re not your kids, and you’re not your mistakes. You are a woman who is allowed to build herself up and do great things, no matter what that looks like for you!
79. You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and you can do anything you put your mind to.
80. Turn your woman into a beautiful, confident, and successful woman. The key is to build her so she can stand on her own two feet.
81. To build a woman, charge her one thing at a time.
82. When you are in love with someone, and they only have eyes for you, you can do anything
83. Women are like a garden. They need to be tended. If you don’t give them love, they will not grow
84. You are the only thing that will never change. The only constant. And I believe your strength and beauty are as unique as your fingerprints.
85. There’s something about a woman who’s happy and content with herself. She inspires me to be better, smarter and more prepared—to live up to her standards of perfection.
86. The key to a happy marriage is being honest about what you want and respecting your partner’s wants and needs.
87. The best way to show love is to BE LOVED. The greatest thing you can do for yourself is to fall in love first.
88. Allow yourself to be a bit bolder, a bit more vulnerable and see what happens. Let your heart speak the words you want to hear, and give them meaning with a diamond ring.
89. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.
90. It’s not selfish to prioritize your relationships. It’s self-preservation. Your code of conduct is what you do or say when no one is looking.
91. We are more than just the sum of our parts. We are composed of the pieces that come together to build your woman.
92. Let’s talk about how to build a woman. It takes one to build a woman but two to break her down.
93. There are many ways to build a woman. Some are more effective than others, but all with the same purpose: to take her higher and higher.
94. You can’t build a woman from the outside. You have to build her from within.
95. Interested in building a strong woman? Start by being a strong man.
96. If you want to keep your woman, be the strong one. Always be ready to fight for her and defend her. Be a good man who never leaves her alone and always gives her his attention, love and support.
97. If you’re unwilling to work on your relationship, it will never be a priority. It’s not just about love, it’s about the journey.
98. You are the candle in the middle of our hearts; just keep burning.
99. You must be willing to sacrifice, invest in yourself, and give your all. And I promise—in return, it will be worth it.
100. When you’re dreaming big, you can make your vision come true. If your vision is to improve your woman, you have to start by building her up.
It takes lovely husbands, kings and men of understanding to know that when you build your woman, you build another world for yourself.
I hope you’ve seen the reasons to do more with these build your woman up quotes. Please share with all the men in your contacts.