The phrase “butterflies in my stomach” has become so common that many people think it’s an actual medical condition. It isn’t. Instead, it’s a way of saying that you’re nervous or excited about something or someone. Butterflies are one of those feelings that you can’t really describe with words; they’re kind of hard to put into words because they’re both physical sensations and emotional ones at the same time. People have different reasons for getting butterflies in their stomachs.
For example, some people get them when they’re nervous about something and others get them when they’re excited. It’s normal to feel butterflies in your stomach when you’re nervous or excited. This can be a good thing because it means that your body is working properly and responding to what’s happening around you. When someone gives you butterflies in your stomach, it’s often a sign that you’re falling in love.
When it happens with just the right person, it can be a sign that you’ve found someone who not only makes you feel good about yourself but also stands by your side for better or for worse. That’s why it’s so important to give your partner a chance before letting them go. When you’ve got butterflies in your stomach every time they walk into the room and your heart skips a beat when they call or text, there’s no denying that they’re special.
Give them a chance to show their true colours and prove themselves worthy of your trust before deciding whether or not they’re worth it. Below is a collection of butterflies in my stomach love quotes that you can resonate with if you’ve ever fallen in love.
Butterflies in My Stomach Love Quotes
Every time I see you my heart beats faster and my stomach flutters. You give me butterflies in my stomach. I would never want to be without you, I love your fun personality and how incredible you make me feel. Every time I think of you my face lights up and I can’t help but smile.
1. I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I think about you, and the warm fuzzies when I talk to you. I love the way you make me feel, I just can’t get enough. Thank you for being here and being mine.
2. You make me smile at the thought of you and you give me butterflies in my stomach. You are everything to me and I’m so glad that I have you in my life. Stay with me and be with me always, I love you.
3. I love you very much and want you to know that I love how you give me butterflies in my stomach. You promise adventure, excitement, romance and fun. I’m always looking forward to spending time with you. I count my lucky stars every day that we’ve found each other and are meant to be together.
4. You make my heart smile, you bring joy and love to my heart every time I think of you. I also love spending time with you because you give me butterflies in my stomach and there is nothing more important to me than our friendship.
5. I love you so much. I can’t describe how wonderful you make me feel when I feel butterflies in your stomach. I love the way I feel when I see you or think about you or even just lay in bed and daydream.
6. Your smile is my sunshine, your eyes are the stars and your kiss is a magical feeling. I just love being around you because you give me butterflies in my stomach. I will forever be grateful for you by my side.
7. I’ve got butterflies in my stomach. I’m excited and nervous and thrilled, but that is just the beginning. Love takes off in flight like a bird. It is something magical and mystical, yet most of all really special.
8. I have never felt this way about anyone before. You make me feel butterflies in my stomach from when I wake up until I fall asleep. Your face is the first thing I think of when I open my eyes and the last thing I think of before I close them. There’s nothing that can keep me from thinking about you because you’re on my mind all the time. The thought of you makes everything a little brighter and happier.
9. I tend to be more of a reserved person and I can say that I can’t recall ever saying “I love you” to a friend before in my life. Although, I suppose that might have something to do with the fact that I haven’t had a lot of close friends. But what’s growing inside me now is truly special because I have butterflies in my stomach. It’s warm and fuzzy, and it feels nice. I really love you a lot, or at least I think I do.
10. I am so lucky to have a friend like you that gives me butterflies in my stomach. You are always there for me when I need you and your advice is worth more than any college degree. We’ve been through so much together, and hopefully, there is much more to come. There aren’t many people out there like you, but I am very lucky to have you in my life. I love you.
11. You give me butterflies in my stomach and more joy than I’ve ever known. I love every moment we spend together, especially when we’re holding each other.
12. You give me butterflies in my stomach. I think about you all the time, not just when you’re around. My life has changed because of you and I love it. Thank you so much for being a part of it, even if it’s only minor to major. Your smile is contagious and your eyes are amazing! They sparkle when you laugh and those dimples. Baby, I just want to hold you tight and stay there forever…I love you!
13. I am so glad that we are friends. I hope that you always feel the same way. I never want to lose you, because you give me butterflies in my stomach when we share even the smallest of moments. If I may say so… I’m nuts about you!
14. I’m so thankful I caught your attention, because ever since then my days have been a dream. I’ll never forget the way you smiled at me for the first time. It made my heart skip a beat and gave me butterflies in my stomach. From the moment I saw your beautiful face, my life had truly begun. You’ve taught me what it means to live and what love is true; how, now that we’re together forever and ever, every day’s a Valentine!
15. You fill my chest with butterflies when you walk into a room. I think I’ve found the one oh so right for me! I fell in love with you the very first day we met. You are so sweet, smart and classy. And right now, at this very moment, I am in love with you.
16. I love you so much! I want to make you smile every day, I just want to do everything with you. I can’t wait for the rest of my life to be spent with you. It amazes me that we have only known each other for a short time, yet I can’t imagine not feeling butterflies in my stomach. You make my heart skip a beat.
17. I love the way you always give me butterflies in my stomach when I’m mad. You should know how much happiness you bring me and how lucky I am. You mean everything to me and I am so happy to have you in my life.
18. I have never in my life, felt about anyone the way I feel about you. There is this feeling in my stomach that makes me smile every time I see you. You are like a drug to me, I need an injection of your love every day!
19. I love you. You are amazing and wonderful and everything I never knew I wanted. I love how you make me feel, how you look into my eyes, how you laugh at all my jokes and believe in me. I love that we’re so close, that we can trust each other with almost anything. I love your smile, your beautiful face, your style and your wit. You’re so funny and sweet and classy, sometimes it makes me dizzy… in the best possible way.
20. I love you. I never get tired of saying it and I never will, even if we spend years apart. Your smile can brighten my day, your passion can light a fire, and your love is what I live for. When I get down, you are there to pick me up and when I am alone, you’re right next to me in spirit. You are my world, my everything, and I love you so much that it hurts sometimes.
21. You will always be special to me. I remember the day that we met and how much we hit it off right away. You were so easy to talk to and our friendship just seemed to blossom right in front of my eyes. I wish that we were closer so that I could see you more often. Every time our paths cross, it always feels like old times and I cherish those moments with fond memories.
22. There is no way for me to put into words how you make me feel. You give me butterflies in my stomach and I smile the moment I see you. You are the one I want to be with forever.
23. You are my favourite. You make me laugh, you make me smile, and I cannot wait to see you again. When I’m around you I feel like I can be myself and that’s amazing. I never want to lose you, but I also never want to let you go.
24. You make me stop and think for just a minute about how lucky I really am. Your smile is like a warm fire on a cold winter night, it makes my heart flutter in my chest. You are the only one that makes me feel this way, and I’m so glad to have you in my life.
25. You always make me smile. You are kind, caring, and thoughtful. I love the way you laugh, I love the way you smile, I love the way you look at me. I love everything about you. And I couldn’t be happier that we met.
26. The way you move your hands through my hair drives me wild. The way we can talk for hours on end without saying a single word. I feel like there is no one else like you in the world. You are the one for me.
27. Whenever I’m with you my heart flutters, whenever we hold each other close my knees go weak, whenever you say my name it takes my breath away. I am so glad we found each other. I promise you that I will always love you and keep you safe.
28. It’s a new year and I had a goal to meet someone new. I finally found someone who is amazing and cared for me a lot. You helped me through the bad moments and supported me in the tough times. You are a sensational person and you are everything to me.
29. You give me butterflies in my stomach. I like you so much, you make me so happy. I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about possibilities. I love the way you curl up next to me and fit so perfectly. When you touch me, it takes my breath away.
30. Thank you for always making me smile. Even when I am having an especially bad day, you can make my whole day with just a simple text. Your happiness makes me happy, and I love being around you. You give me butterflies in my stomach.
31. I am so crazy about you! You make me feel like no one else could. Whenever I’m with you I feel butterflies in my stomach and when our eyes meet sparks fly. I just want to kiss you right now… And more…
32. You put butterflies and warm fuzzies in my stomach whenever I think of you, and it makes me smile.
33. I don’t know what it is about you, but you have this way of making me feel happy when I am down. I have loved you for so long now. When you are around, butterflies are in my stomach and I can’t wait to see you again. I hope one day we will be together, but until then here is a gift from the heart.
34. I never thought I would feel this way but I think I’m falling in love with you. Whenever you’re around me my heart starts pounding like a teenage girl who just saw her crush. I love your laugh, the way you walk and even the way you eat! Every time you’re with me, I can’t help but smile like an idiot.
35. I know people say that every time. But ever since I met you, butterflies fly around in my belly. I have never laughed as much, smiled as much and felt loved more than with you! You are the love of my life.
36. Your love has always been with me. Even when times when we weren’t together. I couldn’t stop thinking about you and the sweet things you did. Now that you are mine, the butterflies don’t seem so scary, they enchant me and make me feel free. You are my long-lost friend and I’m happy to have you back!
37. I am so lucky to have a friend like you. Our friendship peaks at new heights every day. The little things you do make me smile and warm my heart. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. I am so glad we found each other and look forward to many more years of happiness together.
38. You have been the light of my life these past few months. You always make me happy, and you’ve given me butterflies in my stomach since the first time we met! I’m sorry I can’t be with you but know that you are very special to me. I hope that someday we will meet again, and I can show you how special you truly are inside.
39. I am crazy about you. I fill like my tummy is filled with butterflies whenever you are near. Sometimes I don’t know how I can be so lucky to have found someone as good as you. You make me feel alive.
40. I love you because I can’t see myself with anyone else. Every time I think of being without you, it makes me sad. Every time I listen to our song, I think of how lucky I am to have you. Every time I’m with you, my heart skips a beat and my stomach clinches up. You mean the world to me and without you my life wouldn’t be complete.
41. I know a lot of things can go wrong in life, but one thing I know for sure, is that I will love you forever. “I love you” is just not enough to express the way I feel about you.
42. You are like a beautiful butterfly to me, so pretty and colourful. You make my heart flutter whenever I think of you. Wake up, you’re beautiful.
43. I like you. I like how you make me feel, I like how you think, I like how you smell, I like how your eyes glisten when you smile at me and I like the way your hands feel on my skin.
44. I met you and there was a connection from the second I saw you. Although we argue sometimes, there’s a passion behind it. I worry about you, and want to know what you’re thinking about and when I see your face I get a smile on my own!
45. You are the one that I have daydreamed about from the time we were in middle school. I loved you then and I love you still. If only I had told you how I truly felt, maybe we would be getting married today instead of just being friends.
46. You mean so much to me that I don’t know what I’d do without you. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. I feel so blessed to have you in my heart! We are connected in some unexplainable way and I just can’t stop smiling when we’re together.
47. You give me butterflies in my stomach. I never wanted to get close to you because I was scared of getting hurt by you. I wish I hadn’t spent so much time pushing you away, I just wish I got the courage to open up and tell you how I feel earlier on. Now that we are together I don’t want to let go.
48. You give me butterflies in my stomach. When I first saw you I was attracted to your confidence and natural charisma. Now I just love you because of your funny little smile, the way you make me laugh, and the way we always seem to be on the same page. I look forward to seeing what life brings us next.
49. When I think of you, butterflies in my stomach arise and my lips grow warm. Your presence makes my insides glow. To me, you are the most interesting, gorgeous and classy man on earth. I love you so much.
50. I can’t stop thinking about you! I try to do everything in my power to get your attention and it still isn’t enough. You make me feel special, wanted and loved. There is no one else I could imagine spending my life with.
51. When I think of you my head swims with butterflies. I have never felt this way before and every time I see you I am happier than the last. My happiest times are spent with you and my fall is unbearable when we are apart. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
52. Oh sweetie I love you so much, you are everything to me. You give me butterflies in my stomach. Your love is soft, smooth, bittersweet and creamy. I’m going to keep you forever!
53. I think about how lucky I am every day to have someone like you in my life. I feel blessed to be with someone as wonderful and thoughtful as you. You make me smile, relax, laugh and comfort me, even when I don’t deserve such kindness. Your love means more to me than anything else could.
54. You touch my soul, and you get straight to my heart. You intrigue me, challenge me in a good way, and you make me feel things I’ve never felt before. You’re flawless to me, amazing, beautiful and a true treasure. Thank you for being in my life.
55. Your smile makes me melt in my seat. Your laugh fills me with joy. You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day.
56. Your smile makes my heart jump. Your laugh makes me want to. Your eyes make me melt like butter. Your arms are so warm. I love you from here to the moon and back and three-time around the world.
57. I just want you to know that I love spending time with you. You give me butterflies in my stomach. I look forward to our conversations and all the funny things you say. You are so thoughtful and caring, I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
58. I couldn’t go a day without thinking about you and this just makes it harder. I wish you knew how much you mean to me, but alas I’m afraid my words would fail. Thank you for giving me butterflies in my stomach. So for now, may your day be filled with butterflies and joy.
59. I’ve never felt this way before. I can’t think, can’t sleep. Words escape me. There’s no way to describe the butterflies I get in my stomach when you say my name. It sends chills down my spine and I find myself doing crazy (but wonderful) things like making cupcakes, baking cookies and decorating the apartment just to see you smile.
60. I am usually a hard person to get to know, but I can tell that you really care about me. Thanks for being so special. You always make me smile.
61. You give me butterflies in my stomach. I know that you have to go away for a long time, but I’ll try to wait for you. It’s hard for me to be without you. Your smile helps me through tough times and is even easier to do. I’m so lucky that I found you. You are my everything.
62. I look at you and I get butterflies in my stomach. Your smile warms my heart and makes me feel like nothing can go wrong. When you hold me in your arms I feel very special and it doesn’t matter where we are, because the only place I want to be is here with you. You make a difference in my life every single day. Without you, I don’t think I could ever truly be happy.
63. I never thought three little words could have such a big impact until I met you. Thank you for being there for me, and giving me butterflies in my stomach when we talk. We’ve only been talking a short time but it’s felt like forever, and I just can’t get enough of your beautiful face.
64. Believe it or not, you’re one of the few people that can still give me butterflies in my stomach. One of my biggest fears is to lose you.
65. I like you so much. I wish our love would last forever. I can’t stop smiling and the butterflies in my stomach only go away when I see you.
66. You are my everything. I love you so much and I never want to leave your side. You send butterflies throughout my body. I love you with all my heart, that is never-ending.
67. Every morning I wake up and look at you to find bright blue eyes staring back at me. When you smile I feel as if I could float away, and when we walk hand in hand along the shoreline of the lake I feel like King of the World. You are my lover, my best friend, and without you, life would be bland. Thank you for all the love you give me!
68. I am hopelessly in love with you. I didn’t know what true love was, but now I do. You make me feel like a princess and I can’t thank you enough for that. The butterflies and warm flutters are back in my tummy again.
69. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and how special I think you are. You are like no other person in my life. The way that you smile can put a smile on even the gloomiest of my days. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us. I hope that our lives get more intertwined together than they already are.
70. I had a reminder of our love today, it was the butterflies that fluttered through my tummy when I’ve seen your face with a warm smile. Your eyes are so beautiful, they welcomed me every morning and closed every night in my dreams. You’re the sun that rises my days and gives me light. I miss you so much whenever we’re apart. Every day I wish upon a star, to see you again in my arms.
71. I know I’m not the most romantic person. All I can say is I love you. I never meant to fall in love but it happened and I don’t regret it for a second. You should know by now that I will never leave you because of what we have between us.
72. You are so cute and funny, that I have butterflies in my stomach every time I am around you. You make me smile and laugh, sometimes I just have to hide my face when it starts to hurt. I can’t wait to spend time with you again, I just wish I hadn’t been such a chicken the first time we met, who knows where we would be right now?
73. Whenever you’re around butterflies flutter in my stomach, I get goosebumps and my heart flutters. I feel so giddy and excited every time I see you smile. You make me feel like a kid again. Thank you for always being there for me, even when I am not at my best.
74. You are so sweet and make me excited to see what the future may hold for us. I have butterflies in my stomach every time I think of you. I love that we have such a great time together and that you make me happy.
75. You have the most beautiful heart and I am so lucky to know you. Every time you walk into the room my heart starts racing. My happy stars are out that we met. You are my ray of sunshine that brings so much love into my life. I just can’t stop smiling when we talk. I am head over heels in love with you.
76. I love you like crazy and I always will, you are the best friend I’ve ever known. You bring out the best in me and I get butterflies in my stomach every time you walk in. And for that, everything I do, it’s all out of love for you.
77. I never thought I could fall for anybody this fast or fall in love with anybody. You came into my life and now I can’t stop thinking about you, the butterflies that appear when I see you are out of control, they are just so wonderful. They give me a big smile, a big thrill and most importantly love. I never knew it was possible to love someone this much but you are just irresistible to me. Our future will be full of pure love and joy.
78. I cannot express how much I enjoy your company. You are the most amazing woman I know, and I can never see myself not loving you. You bring me happiness that many people only dream of and give me butterflies in my stomach. You are my one and only love!
79. I have had feelings for you for so long now and I don’t even know how to explain it. I care for you more than anything, you are my best friend and I could never picture life without you. I love everything about you, your laugh, your smile, the way your hair curls at the ends when it’s wet and probably everything else in between. I want to tell you how much I love you and am able to kiss you every day.
80. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. I can’t stop thinking about you. We could just lay next to each other for hours and never run out of things to say. Thank you for giving me butterflies in my stomach. I’m so glad we found each other. I love you.
81. As I get to know you closer, I find that there are many sides to your personality. It has taken me a while to get to know you, but you have always been the same person. You have gone out of your way to make me feel special and cherished.
82. I had butterflies in my stomach when I first met you. I felt a spark among the fireworks. The way you smile at me drives me crazy. You make me feel like the luckiest girl alive, something I’ve never felt before. I love how we can share anything together and how caring and sweet you are.
83. You always know just what to say to make me smile. Your positive vibes are infectious and I am so glad we met. I feel blessed that even when the world seems cold, you are there to warm my heart. You are an incredible young man and so far ahead of your age. I believe in you, and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
84. I love you – that’s all. You are so amazing. I don’t think words could even describe how great you make me feel. You give me butterflies in my stomach. You’re an awesome person and I hope we will always be friends.
85. I have amazing things to say about you, but can’t seem to speak them out loud. You have me feeling like I’ve never felt before. Whenever we talk, my face gets hot and it’s hard to breathe
86. I love you for you… and not any other reason. You light up my day with every cute smile and funny joke and give me butterflies in my stomach. You’re the best friend I could ever ask for. Every good thing that happens to me, you deserve credit for. You are so amazing!
87. You always put a smile on my face. I feel so close to you that it’s like we are one. You always have the happiest attitude and look at the brighter side of life. I’m proud to call you a friend and I just want you to know how much I truly care for you and look forward to our friendship growing even more.
88. I have been thinking a lot about it, and I just want to tell you how I feel. No matter how weird it may seem, especially because I’m not that type of person. I just want you to know what I feel for you, and you give me butterflies in my stomach. For quite a long time now, there’s been something about you that makes me feel so happy when we’re together. The way your lips curl up when you smile or laugh the way your hair is tied or the colour of the shirt you’re wearing.
89. My heart is so full. I just can’t explain how much I love you. You always know what to say and when to say it. You’re the best listener and my favourite person to talk to. Thanks for putting up with me and being a great friend.
90. My mind is always preoccupied with you. My heart shudders when you’re not near. You give me butterflies in my stomach. You came into my life, now I’ll never be the same.
91. I am so glad that we have found each other. You are more than I ever hoped for in a companion. I feel like we’ve been friends forever and now finally we are lovers. I love you – feeling butterflies in my tummy.
92. I’ve thought a lot about how I want to say this. What I want to say and how best to express myself. How do I even begin to tell you what you mean to me? The more I think about it there’s only one way…I love you! It’s true. I love everything about you, your kind, warm heart, your silly sense of humour, your dark hair that I love running my fingers through, the way your smile lights up a room and how you give me butterflies in my stomach.
93. I can’t sleep at night. You are always on my mind. It seems like the harder I try to forget you, the more impossible it becomes. You give me butterflies in my stomach and make my heart race when you come around. I’ve never been good at expressing my feelings but I will try because before I met you, I may have not tried at all.
94. You give me butterflies in my belly, you make me skip a beat and I love it. You are one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. I get excited and energized just thinking about you. Your smile gets me every time. I hope we never stop making each other smile and laugh.
95. I think about you so much. I can’t stop thinking about how you make me feel. Your smile. Your hugs. Your kisses. I just can’t get enough Your special love makes my heart want to explode. Every day I look forward to seeing that beautiful face of yours, it brightens up my day, no matter what. There’s no one else in the world like you and I think that’s pretty incredible… I’ll never get over how lucky I am to have you.
96. I don’t bring up the butterflies in your stomach to make you have warm fuzzy feelings, but rather to make you think about doing something about it. I don’t want to go a day without you, my love for you can’t be explained with words.
97. You are the most incredible creature in the universe. The way you move, the way you dance, the way you sing, just the way you breathe. I love every part of your fragile existence, and it makes me feel alive to be around you.
98. I can’t express in words how much I love and want you. All I know is that your smile makes my day, your warm hugs make me feel like everything will be okay, and the way you laugh is like music to my ears. Thank you for coming into my life as a friend, giving me butterflies in my stomach and then becoming so much more than that to me.
99. It’s a wonderful feeling when your stomach does the exact thing butterflies do when you’re nervous. It’s really nice to know you feel the same way I feel about you. I’m sure one day we will be together and it’ll be wonderful.
100. I know that I am lucky one for having you in my life. We make a great team, and that is because I love you like crazy. Your eyes are so bright, and your smile is so infectious, but most importantly I love being able to share my adventures with you. I am sure you will always be there to support me in times of need and celebrate all of my victories.
101. You give me butterflies in my stomach, a day without you makes me sad, and an hour without you makes me scared. I can’t sleep till you’re next to the bed, I forget the world outside your love. You mean everything to me, please stay this way.
102. I think you’re so great, and I just want to tell you that. You give me butterflies in my stomach when I see you; when you talk to me and when we kiss, the butterflies never stop fluttering. I guess what I am trying to say is that I really like you.
103. That whole looking at you gives me butterflies in my stomach thing… doesn’t seem like much of an exaggeration anymore. Whenever I think of you, my entire body feels warm, and it’s not just the steamy hot coffee in my hands.
104. You simply make me smile. The sparks that fly when we touch, the butterflies I get in my stomach when you kiss me….a true kiss from you feels like falling in love all over again.
105. You always make me smile and laugh, your jokes are hilarious. Every time I see you, I feel butterflies in my stomach. You make me feel like a teenager again. You’re smart, funny and so cute. I’m so glad we get to experience another year together.
106. I love the butterflies that erupt in my stomach each time I think of you, the way you make me laugh and smile so big it hurts. I would do anything to see the sparkle in your eyes, and to have you here with me. To know what it feels like to lie awake at night talking with you. You are beyond amazing and I am thankful that I found you.
107. I love you so much. You make my heart skip a beat, butterflies in my stomach and sweat from being nervous. I have waited all my life looking deep within the eyes of many but never could I find a love as strong as yours. You are my everything and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life so we can grow old together, if not in this lifetime then maybe the next.
108. I want you to know I will love you forever. Often when I’m with you my heart skips a few beats. You are so special to me and our relationship means the world to me. I can’t wait for the day that we make it official.
109. I can’t stop thinking about you today, even though I only saw you a few days ago. You just give me butterflies and I can’t get rid of them. But I wouldn’t want them to go away, because they’re so damn cute. I am lucky to love someone as amazing as you.
Hey there! I hope you loved the collection of butterflies in my stomach love quotes up there. If you did, please endeavour to leave a comment and share the post with other people. Thank you.