Two major components determine how the world sees you: attitude and character. If you’ve ever met someone before or even walked into a room and immediately felt good or bad about that person, then you know exactly what I’m talking about.
Attitude is to a person what perfume is to a flower. Your attitude is the garment that adorns you. It’s the first thing people notice about you, and it helps shape how others perceive you. It’s important to remember that character is who you are. Reputation is who people think you are. Life has a way of teaching us about the importance of our actions and the even more important role that those actions play in bringing about our future.
A positive attitude brings positive outcomes, which means we are more likely to get what we want. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. Character and attitude are vital to success. You must be able to effectively deal with issues, making the best choice, even if you’re not sure it’s the right one.
People are not born with character and attitude. These are built as a result of hardship, pain, and suffering. The only way to develop good character and attitude is by learning from your mistakes and growing from them.
This collection of character and attitude quotes are inspirational quotes that will help you develop a positive outlook on life.
Character and Attitude Quotes
Attitude is everything so is character. Your attitude is a reflection of your character, and that’s where good leadership qualities stem from. But more importantly, it’s how people perceive you — and how well leaders can influence the group. Choose to have good character and attitude.
1. Character is what you are in the dark. Character is not what people see; it’s what they think of you when they don’t know who you are.
2. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
3. Character is what you are in the dark.
4. Attitude is how you approach life.
5. It’s not what happens to you but how you react to it that matters.
6. Character determines your destiny, and attitude determines your altitude.
7. Character is revealing. You get to see what a person is really like when they think no one is watching. Their attitude is revealed.
8. Life is supposed to be hard. It’s supposed to test you and push you, but in the end, it is how you approach adversity that defines your character.
9. The character you show when no one is watching defines your destiny. Your attitude and outlook on life determine where you will go.
10. It’s not just talent. It’s effort, character, attitude, work ethic, and drive.
12. Character counts. When you have character, and when you do the right thing all the time, good things happen.
13. Character is defined as the qualities of mind and spirit that determine a person’s nature and destiny.
14. Attitude is defined as a settled feeling or state of mind about some object, person, or occurrence; disposition; mood.
15. Character and attitude are the two things that define a person.
16. Character is what you do when no one is watching.
17. Attitude determines how far you go in life.
18. The difference between character and attitude is who you are and who you want to be is what you do when no one is looking.
19. Character has two parts: mind and heart, both equally important to developing it.
20. The most valuable thing you can make sure of in life is your character.
21. Character is not made in a crisis – it is only exhibited.
22. Attitude doesn’t happen overnight. It’s built over time with consistency and experience. A good attitude isn’t something that happens; it’s something that grows.
23. Character is like an immune system: It protects you from yourself, from your weaknesses, from your temptations. And when you don’t have that inner strength and outer fortification, the world will beat you down until there’s nothing left but dust.
24. It’s up to each one of us to build our character so we can face the world with confidence and courage. And even when we fail, we’ll know why we failed, for the character is about taking responsibility for who we are and what we do in this life.
25. Character is the most important thing you have. Your character is your destiny.
26. Attitude is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
27. Character cannot be developed in ease and quietness. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
28. A man’s true character always appears in times of adversity.
A good attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
29. Change your attitude, and the world will change with you.
30. Your perfect doesn’t exist, so stop trying to live up to some idea of perfection. Instead, be good with yourself and feel confident about who you are as a person.
31. Character, attitude, and confidence are just as important as talent for success. Walk with your head held high.
32. The connection between attitude and character is the ultimate opportunity to demonstrate them both.
33. Character is the ultimate opportunity to demonstrate character.
34. Attitude is the connection between who you are and what you do. It gives you the ultimate opportunity to demonstrate your character.
35. Attitude lies at the root of strong character. The choice is yours to exemplify and express it – or not
36. We believe that attitude is authentic when it’s led with conviction and has the character to back it up.
37. Attitude is who you are and how you project yourself. It’s the ability to be yourself in any situation. Character is what you do when no one is watching.
38. Attitude is a key attribute to winning. Confident people value character, hard work, and determination.
39. Without a high-level attitude, a person’s character will not be as effective. The combination of these two qualities is one of the most powerful traits in the world.
40. If you want to be confident, have a good attitude! It’s not your fault if people mistake attitude for arrogance or fear.
41. When you have a good attitude, you radiate energy. You give off an aura of success.
42. It takes talent to be good. It takes an attitude to be great.
43. You’re already good, but you’re on your way to greatness. Your attitude is what will take you where you want to be.
44. Attitude and character are two of the most important aspects of life. It is so easy to lose sight of what’s important when you’re in school and working full time.
45. Attitude and character are two of the most important aspects of life. Your attitude and character, or your outlook on life, is all about how you live.
46. You have a destiny. But you have to be the one to set your fate. Your attitude and character are all about how you live.
47. Attitude and character are everything in life. The best way to live your life is to take a good attitude and personality with you wherever you go.
48. The best way to live your life is to take a good attitude and personality with you wherever you go.
49. Attitude and character are everything in life. If you want to live a good life, you will be able to do this if you take a good attitude and personality with you wherever you go.
50. Attitude and character are everything in life. Take a good attitude with you wherever you go.
51. If you want to be great, take a good attitude and personality with you wherever you go.
52. Your attitude and character matter more than anything else. A good attitude is the best way to live your life.
53. Everyone wants their personality and attitude. Allow your personality to shine.
54. The best way to live your life is with an attitude of positivity and an understanding that you will always find a way to be happy.
55. You can change the way you look at life. You can choose to be unhappy or happy. The secret is in how you approach things. Take a positive attitude wherever you go, and you will always find happiness.
56. Your attitude determines your success in life. The way you live your life is determined by the way you look at your life. If you have a positive attitude, you’ll be successful. If you have a negative attitude, you’ll fail.
57. A positive attitude helps you to face challenges with confidence and energy. It also makes it easier for you to overcome adversity and find meaning in difficult situations.
58. If you want to live your best life, you need to take control of your attitude and character. Life is about making choices for yourself, and the decisions you make will determine who you become.
59. Life is all about attitude. The choices you make shape your life, and your life shapes who you are.
60. An attitude is a way of viewing the world and your life. In life, you’ll have good days, bad days, and everything in between. The attitude you take toward these experiences will determine how much enjoyment you get out of them.
61. The way you live your life is determined by the amount of control that you have over yourself. If you want to be happy, you need to learn to make choices in your self-interest.
62. There are no shortcuts, and the only way out is through. But once you’ve developed a strong frame of mind, your success will be unstoppable.
63. A positive character is the key to success. Negativity only holds you back, and you are more capable than you think.
64. Who you are will affect who you become and what you do. With attitude and character, you can determine your next step.
65. Your attitude and character determine your life in all aspects. No matter what your situation, whether you’re alone or in a group of people, we can all share common facets of our attitudes and personalities.
65. I believe in working hard and doing my best because that’s all you can ever do. But I also believe that attitude and character are two of the most important things in life.
66. Attitude is what determines how you act and react in certain situations. A positive attitude can make or break an entire day, a relationship, or even a career.
67. Sure, you can be successful in any area of your life. But think about how much closer you’ll feel to success with a positive outlook and the right attitude.
68. Living life with a positive attitude means that you must take charge of the way you think and live your life. It doesn’t matter if you’re poor or rich, black or white, or where you went to school; what is important is what you think about yourself, how you feel about others, and how happy and confident you are when it comes time for some tough decisions. The trick is to know your attitude before it becomes an obstacle in everyday life.
69. It is not what you have, who you are, where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is your character and attitude.
70. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to have good character and attitude.
71. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love if you have good character and attitude. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
72. Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.
73. Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
74. The character of a person manifests itself more in what he says than in what he does.
75. Our attitude and character toward life determine life’s attitude towards us.
76. There is no substitute for a great attitude.
77. A man’s character is his fate.
78. A good character is a person’s best asset.
79. Character is like a tree, and reputation is its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
80. Do not let your good character be smeared, nor suffer it to be lost, by an inordinate desire to please everybody.
81. Don’t judge people by their appearance; you never know how they’ll turn out.
82. Keep your attitude positive, and you will attract good things into your life.
83. A great attitude is not to be underestimated.
84. A good attitude can always be learned. It is a matter of choosing to be happy. Being positive and optimistic brings energy, joy, and hope into our lives.
85. Positive attitudes increase the benefits of wellness and help us succeed in whatever we do.
86. Attitude and character are a reflection of who we are. Our attitude shows our character, but our character also shows our attitude.
87. The way we think about things, and the way we feel about ourselves and the world around us, are all reflected in our attitude.
88. Attitudes can be positive or negative — and they can be changed for the better.
89. Character is just as important as your attitude because it reflects what you believe in and where you’re headed in life.
90. Character is more than just ethics; it’s also about what kind of person you want to be.
91. Our character shows who we are, but our attitude also shows our character. The way we think about things, and the way we feel about ourselves and the world around us, are all reflected in our attitude.
92. Your attitude is a reflection of who you are. Your attitude reflects your character, but your character also shapes your attitude. What you think and what you feel about yourself and the world around you shows in your attitude.
93. Attitude is the way you think and feel about yourself, other people, and things. This means that your attitude determines the way you act towards others and the things around you.
94. Your attitude says all about you. Your positive or negative attitude will reflect the way you feel and the way you respond to situations in life.
95. Your attitude determines where you will go in life. The power of positive thinking is amazing. It can change the mindset of someone who feels powerless.
96. A positive attitude brings up our spirits when we are feeling down, it attracts positive people into our lives, and it helps us to accomplish more at work with less effort.
97. The more you have a positive attitude about yourself, your life, and your future, the more likely you will be successful in all aspects of life.
98. The difference between success and failure is attitude. You must have a positive attitude about yourself, your life, and your future if you want to be successful.
99. Your attitude will cause cascades of positive thoughts, results, and outcomes that will spark extraordinary results.
100. A positive attitude brings up our spirits when we are feeling down, it attracts positive people into our lives, and it helps us to accomplish more at work with less effort.
I hope you find the collection of character and attitude quotes I have here interesting and helpful. Please feel free to leave your comments and endeavour to share them with your family and friends.