Every baby is a bundle of joy for his grandparents, but when your little granddaughter takes her first breath in this world, the joy and happiness you feel know no bounds.
Christening is a religious or spiritual ceremony. It’s also very significant in the lives of loved ones because it marks the entrance of a new family member who brings love, hope, and faith. The christening ceremony is traditional, different from religion to religion, but they are all special and memorable. The family may keep these memories for the rest of their lives. That’s why choosing the right quotes for a granddaughter’s ceremony is important.
The christening ceremony is one of the most significant moments in any baby’s life. The conclusion of the religious ritual comes nearly a week after the child’s birth, and it’s often an opportunity for parents to express their love. It is also the first opportunity for grandparents to formally meet their grandchild.
Many grandparents are keen on christening their grandchildren instead of throwing them a party. Such decisions can be both sentimental and wise. However, if you have already decided to hold a christening ceremony for your granddaughter, you will have to take care of details like finding the right quotes to create an amazing atmosphere.
In this post, you will find a range of beautiful christening quotes for granddaughter which you can use as part of your speech or in place of a formal bible verse.
Christening Quotes for Granddaughter
We are so glad to welcome you into our family! We have loved watching you grow in the belly as the days and months rolled by, and we look forward to your future. It’s your christening today, and among other gifts, these quotes are for you. All our love Grandpa and Grandma.
1. We’re excited to include you in our family. We love having you with us and look forward to the years ahead. Love, Grandma, and Grandpa
2. We love you! We’re so excited ahead to watch you grow and can’t wait to see what the future holds in store for you. We will always be there for you, no matter what. Grandma & Grandpa
3. We are so proud of you already. As you grow, we can’t wait to see what the future holds in store for you. We will always be there for you; it’s a promise. Grandma & Grandpa
4. We love you, little one! We’re so excited about all the adventures and milestones that you’ll attain in your life.
5. Dearest granddaughter, we can’t wait to see everything in store for you. We are always here for you, no matter what.
6. We hope you have the best time in the world, dear granddaughter! We’re so proud of you and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Grandma & Grandpa
7. Hello, dear. We’re so excited that we’ll watch you grow up; we can’t even stand it! Remember that your Grandparents will always be there for you, no matter what.
8. Your grandma and grandpa love you!! We’re so sure that you’ll grow to be a big girl.
9. Darling granddaughter, we can’t wait to see you in the future as you reach new heights! We’re always ready to help whenever you need it.
10. You have been our pride and joy since the day you were born. We loved watching. You will always be our baby, and we couldn’t be prouder of the person you’ll become! Love, Grandma & Grandpa
11. Dear granddaughter, we will be here to watch you grow up and become a wonderful woman. We’re always there for you and will continue to be! Anon
12. We love you, honey. We are proud of you and can’t wait to see where life takes you next. We’re always here for you, no matter what. I promise.
13. Grandma and Grandpa are always there for you. We love you unconditionally and want to watch you grow into a happy, successful person.
14. You are the best. We’re so happy that you’ll grow into such a wonderful granddaughter.
15. I know you will continue to become even better with time. I’m only a phone call away if you need anything, day or night!
16. Congratulations! We’re so excited for you and your new journey in life. We love and support you always, dear granddaughter.
17. I am so happy that I’ll see all you’ll become, and I am excited for what you’ll accomplish!
18. We are so lucky to have you in our lives as daughter and granddaughter. Love always.
19. We knew we would be blessed to have you as our granddaughter.
20. It’s good to have you in this world. Your Grandpa and Grandma love you so much.
21. Welcome to our family! We couldn’t be happier to have you join us. We can’t wait to share all the great times.
22. Welcome to the family, baby! We want you to know we’re always available if you need anything.
23. We know you will succeed in everything you do, so we’ll give you all the support you need.
24. This is an exciting time, as you’re officially turning into the world. We are so happy to see you growing up and experiencing the world.
25. This little girl has been in our hearts since she was born through her joys and trials. We couldn’t be happier to welcome her as a member of our family.
26. Welcome to the family and all that it brings. I love you; Grandma is so happy to be your nana.
27. Welcome to the family – Grandma is so happy to be your nana. And we love you.
28. Nana is thrilled to be your nana! We’re all crazy about you.
29. Welcome to the family! We’re so excited to have you as our newest Granddaughter.
30. Truly, you’re a dream come true. You’re the best and cutest granddaughter anyone could ever ask for
31. Welcome to the family – everyone is so excited that you’re here.
32. Welcome to the family! We’re so happy to have you as a part of our clan.
33. We are so happy you are part of the family. Everyone loves you, and you will always be our favourite!
34. Welcome to our family. Congratulations on the new addition; we’re happy to be part of the journey.
35. Welcome to the family! We’re so excited you’re here.
36. Welcome to the world, baby – today is just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness.
37. May you always be surrounded by people who love you, and may your happiness grow with each passing day.
38. Hey there, congrats on the new baby! We’re so excited for you. Let me know how you’re doing.
39. We are so excited to have you in our family. Welcome, darling granddaughter!
40. Welcome to the family. Grandma is so happy to be your nana!
41. You’re part of the family. You have a new nana! We all love you, and Grandma can’t wait to dote on her new grandchild.
42. You are a wonderful granddaughter already. It’s so nice to have you here. I love you
43. A baby is a blessing. Welcome to the family! I can’t wait to hold you in my arms! Love from grandma
44. Welcome to our family. We’re overjoyed that you are part of us. Hoping for many happy years together. Love, from your grandmother
45. A new baby is a gift from God, and we are excited to welcome this precious gift into our family.
45. We’re happy to announce your arrival, Skylar. We’re so excited to have you as our family!
46. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when the skies are grey.
47. I’ll hold you in my heart til you grow so talk that I can’t hold you anymore.
48. Here’s wishing you a lifetime of happiness, granddaughter. And here’s hoping all will be well on your long walk through life.
49. We’ve been through a lot and seen a lot. We’re just getting started, my sweet girl.
50. May your name make way for you darling granddaughter
A christening ceremony is a special event and moment in time that you have requested everyone take part in. Therefore, it’s only fitting that you send a message of your special joy and gratitude with each card you have selected. these christening quotes for granddaughter will help you.