Yes, a graduation ceremony is a big day and one worth celebrating. Especially when it’s that of your loved one as it is your cousin’s. This might be the last time that you’ll ever see your cousin in a cap and gown. And everyone wants to make this experience memorable for them as they should.
It’s true you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to send a note of thanks, encouragement, or advice to a loved but also when the occasion calls for it, you rise to it. It’s your cousin’s graduation, and as such you consider it part of your duty to celebrate and wish them well. You don’t have to have any big words for them.
Graduation is a time of mixed feelings. As a graduate, a part of you is eager to get on with your life, while another part is reluctant to let go of the past. It’s your duty as the amazing cousin that you are to encourage and inspire your cousin to do well in the world at large and to also wish him well with these congratulations wishes and messages for graduation cousin I have here for you.
Congratulations Messages for Graduation to My Dear Cousin
Graduation day is finally here, can’t believe you’ve made it this far. Congratulations on your graduation from the graduate school of your choice! so proud of you, dear cousin! Wish you the very best in all you do in life.
1. Congrats on your graduation, dear cousin! I wish you the very best in life and your endeavours as a graduate. You are the very best and may you receive favour on all sides.
2. Congrats on all your success in finishing college. I am proud to be your cousin on this graduation day! I wish you many more successes in life and all areas of your life.
3. Your cousin is so proud of you, my dearest. Thanks for always being my biggest cheerleader and for making me smile every day. I’m so excited and happy about what lies ahead of you! I know you’ll make us all proud. Congrats again.
4. Congrats on your graduation from the university! Wishing you the happiest of days on this wonderful day. You are the best cousin and you deserve the best only.
5. Congratulation on your graduation! Hope you enjoy the next steps of your journey. I hope you get a good job already. We love you.
6. Congrats to you, dear cousin. You are an inspiration to all of us, and we are so proud of you! Best of luck to you and I know you’ll do great things.
7. Congrats on graduating today. I couldn’t be more proud of you and excited to see what’s next for you.
8. Congrats on Graduation! May the next chapter be even more awesome than this one. Congratulations again on your hard work and you are such an inspiration for others!
9. I am so excited to once again celebrate with you and this important milestone in your life. Congrats, sweet Cousin from me to you! Keep on shining, you’re an inspiration.
10. Congratulations on your big day! I am so proud of you and so happy you were able to celebrate with everyone who loves and supports you. May this be the beginning of everything great for you, my darling.
Congratulations Cousin on Your Graduation Quotes
Congratulations, sweet cousin on your graduation and passing out with flying colours. Here’s to being so talented, intelligent and successful and being the best student and cousin ever. I am so proud of you. Cheers to scaling new heights in your career!
11. Congrats, my dear cousin on your graduation! No words can express how proud we are of you for becoming a graduate today. We’re so happy to have you as part of this family. Congratulations, again!
12. Congratulations on your graduation and wishing you all the luck in the world my dear cousin. You’ve worked so hard to earn this degree. I promise you, it’ll be worth it.
13. Congrats to my cousin on her high school graduation! We’ll miss you, but we’re so proud of you. Go show the world the best that you have to offer!
14. Congrats on your graduation, cousin! We are so proud of you, you’ve done great things that deserve honour. Here’s to future success and all the great things life has to offer.
15. Congrats on your graduation! I’m so proud of you. Keep up the hard work. I know you will achieve all your goals in life. You are always there for me when I need you, you are the very best.
16. Congrats on your high school graduation! I am so proud of you. Wishing you the brightest of futures! It’s all a matter of when not if. Congrats on graduating from the best school in the world!!
17. Congrats on making it through your first year of college! It’s time to have some fun and also get more serious with life. I love you, cousin.
18. I don’t know where you are headed, but after I’ve seen you conquer your way across these four years, I’m sure you’ll find the right road. Happy graduation dearest, you are the very best.
19. Best wishes and congratulations to my dear cousin as she graduates this year! Here’s to crossing off another item on the bucket list. We all wish you much success and happiness. Congrats and enjoy the next season of your journey!
20. Congratulations to my dear cousin on your graduation. I’m so so so incredibly proud of you! Give yourself a round of applause. You’ve got this.
Congratulations Wishes to My Cousin on Her Graduation
Dear Cousin sister, congratulations on getting your degree! You’ve officially joined the big leagues. Wear this cap proudly because you’ve earned it. We’re so happy to be part of your university experience and wish you all the best in life. Happy graduation.
21. Congratulations my dear cousin on your graduation! Wishing you a wonderful future. Good luck with your cap and gown, don’t forget to take lots of Insta-worthy photos.
22. How I wish you soar high, dear cousin. Yet I know that even if you suffer some bumps out there, you hope to stay strong and positive throughout your journey. I am so proud of you. It’s official, you are now the latest graduate in town that I know.
23. You are one of the most sincere hardworking people I know. With your graduation, you have already achieved the first step towards the next chapter of your life. I am so proud of you and wish u all the best for your future.
24. Just graduated college but already looking for new opportunities. Can you believe it? You are so talented and smart and I’m so proud of you. Here’s wishing you the best.
25. Hey dearest cousin, I am so happy to celebrate your graduation with you. Our thoughts and good wishes for all that you accomplish!
26. Congrats to the most stylish, eloquent, and intelligent cousin in the world. I’m so proud of you. Well done on your graduation. You’ll always be my little cousin.
27. This piece of paper is not just a piece of paper. It’s the key to so much excitement. Today, I celebrate the launching point of your new adventure!
28. Congrats on that hard-earned diploma! We couldn’t be prouder. We’ve come a long way together. Congrats and enjoy this next chapter.
29. Congratulations! Hope you can find it in your heart to celebrate the special day because you really deserve it. I’m so proud of you. Love, your amazing cousin.
30. Congrats to my dear cousin. Our whole family is very proud of you! Congrats on making your dreams a reality! Never forget who supported you when you needed it most. Love, Auntie.
31. Congratulations to my cousin, who graduated from Teachers College! You have worked so hard to get where you are. We are all so proud of you. Love you!
32. Wonderful cousin, cheers to you on your wonderful day! Here’s to the next chapter of your life. Congrats on graduating!
33. Congratulations on your graduation from College! We are so proud of you and wish you a bright future. You’re so close to the finish line, I can taste it!
34. Congratulations on your graduation! Here’s to all of the amazing things that will come your way this fall.
35. We are so proud of you. We want to wish you all the best as you start your new journey! We are all very excited to see what you will be doing next!
Congratulations Wishes to My Cousin on His Graduation
Congratulations on your graduation, dear cousin bro! I´m so proud of you. I couldn´t be happier that you´re on this next chapter. All my love to you and my best wishes as well. Here’s to all the good times ahead to achieving greater things.
36. The best day of your life has officially begun! Congratulations on the beginning of a new phase of your life, and know that I’m filled with joy and excitement for everything you will do.
37. Wishing you all the best in your new job, pet project, or season of life! Here’s to many more adventures ahead together. Congrats on your new adventure, Sis! You deserve this.
38. Tap into your gratitude and celebrate the journey that got you to this moment. You are now officially.
39. To my dear cousin, wishing you all the best in your career! Congratulations to you on graduating with honours.
40. Congrats on your graduation and best wishes for all your future ventures and endeavours! It has been a pleasure being part of your graduate journey. Keep in touch!
41. So much joy to be had in this world. You’ve got the skills to do whatever you set your mind to, now go out there and get it! Congratulations on your graduation, cousin!
42. Congrats on your graduation, cousin! This is such a proud day for you. We are so grateful to have you walk this milestone with us.
43. Congrats on your graduation from the university! I’m so proud of you and all you’ve accomplished. Love, your sweet cousin. Congratulations, cousin! We are proud of you and excited for what bright future is ahead.
44. It’s a big world out there, full of opportunity but it’s so lovely to have you in mine. Congratulations on your graduation, Cousin. It’s always worth celebrating when you achieve something meaningful, so congratulations again, dear cousin!
45. It’s crazy to think that we first met as toddlers and you were always the slightly more mature one. Congrats on graduation! And here’s to the rest of your life.
46. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you cousin. The world has been waiting for you to take your rightful place as its leader. So good luck in the world, Cousin!
47. I am so proud of you! I know that you will go places and do great things. I am happy I got to share this special moment with you. Congratulations to the sweetest cousin in the world who just graduated.
48. Congratulations! Today is the first day of the rest of your life. I know you will achieve all your goals and be a success on every level. I am so happy for you, your hard work didn’t go unnoticed. We know you will succeed in making your dreams come true.
49. To my dear cousin, on your graduation this day, congrats to you on your graduation from the best university in the country! I’m so proud of you!
50. Congratulations on your graduation from [school name]! We are all so proud of you and excited for the next chapter in your life. You worked hard and we know you will make great things happen. Love, your sweet cousin.
I hope you really liked the graduation wishes and messages for cousin written up there for you to celebrate your cousin with. Feel free to send as many as you wish to send to him. You could also post some on your social media to congratulate them.
kindly comment and share on your social media platform, thanks.