Alcohol is a drink and an addictive substance. People drink it to forget their sorrows and anxieties. For many, drinking is a way to release stress and forget worries. When you’re thinking about what happened in the past, you can start to feel sad and regretful.
However, you can drink to forget about those problems, but you should also be careful to drink in moderation because drinking too much can lead to liver damage, numbness, loss of coordination and even death.
In addition, everyone has a story, but not all of them are good. Drinking is not necessarily a healthy way to erase unpleasant memories, but it can be one of many ways to get started on the path to forgetting about the past and moving forward. It is easy to let the past weigh you down, especially when you’re making a fresh start in life and trying to make things right in your life, but a drink will erase the past for you.
Whether you’re trying to forget a breakup, a lost promotion, or your childhood home, drinking is always a great way to focus on something else. When it comes to forgetting where you came from, the quicker and harder you drink, the more likely you are to forget. Whether you had a great or a terrible day, you deserve to relax after work. Go out and have a drink with your friends and family to forget about the stress of your day.
Your past is gone for good, don’t let it hold you down or judge your present and future. Instead, drink to forget it and never look back. Keep moving forward, be focused and don’t be distracted. Let your drink do the talking by checking out these amazing drink to forget quotes!
Drink to Forget Quotes
If you had a hard day at work, don’t make yourself feel depressed at all. Just go out with your family and friends, and drink to forget your stress. Enjoy your life as much as you can because you deserve it!
1. Do you know what you need? A drink! Don’t feel guilty about spending your hard-earned money on yourself. After all, you deserve this day off. So, drink to forget your worries!
2. Tonight, you deserve a drink! Don’t worry about the past or what’s going on in your mind. Drink to forget it and just enjoy yourself. Go out with your friends too. Remember, you only live once!
3. I enjoy my friends’ company. Together, we all drink to forget feelings of sadness and embrace our destinies with the belief that the future will be better.
4. Work is a necessary evil. It’s the thing that keeps the bills paid, but there are times when it can feel like too much to handle. So, don’t let your job stress you out; just go out and drink to forget it all!
5. Don’t worry about the past. The past cannot be changed, but you can create your future. Drink to forget your past and make your future great.
6. You’ve had a long day and are ready to sit back and relax. Skip the couch, pour yourself a drink to forget the stress and enjoy the moment!
7. You had a bad day and you deserve to treat yourself. So, drink to forget the stress and pass out in your bed right after, because tomorrow is another day to be successful!
8. Whatever you had today doesn’t matter. Allow yourself to relax and just forget about it. Go out and have a drink! Your body needs relaxation, your mind needs the time off, and your soul needs the feeling of relief. So, drink to forget the stress!
9. Drink to forget the day’s stress. Let it melt away as you take in this wonderful combination of sights, sounds and flavours that will soothe your soul.
10. Dear friend, don’t let your previous life define you. Live in the moment and drink to forget your past. It has no control over you!
11. I understand that memories are what define us and shape our personalities. However, these memories can be painful or unpleasant to recall most of the time, so a little drink to forget might help!
12. Erase the past, live in the present and drink to forget your future. Life’s highs and lows make life a party, so live it up!
13. Remember only the good times in your life. Whatever happened in the past is over. Drink to forget about it and live in the moment!
14. My dear, reach the highest state of consciousness and drink to forget your past. It has no control over you except if you allow it to!
15. I think about the days when I had to work extra hard just to make ends meet, and everyone around me always seemed to have more. It caused a lot of stress and worries in my life that I would just drink to forget it all. I’ve made good decisions that have led me to where I am today.
16. My friends and I have found that drinking together helps us forget our problems by taking our minds off them for a few hours and helping us to relax. So, after work, we simply drink to forget our struggles.
17. If you can’t forget what you don’t want to remember, make it memorable. So, drink to forget because drinking alcohol is one way to drown your sorrows and forget the bad things that happened in the past.
18. To all my friends who have supported me through the years and are still here for me, we don’t know where life will lead us and knowing that we have each other to lean on just makes the journey a little bit easier. Let’s just drink to forget the past. Cheers to life, prosperity and love!
19. I don’t wish to remember every bad thing that happened in my past, but when I do, the success I have achieved comforts me so much that all those negative feelings disappear when I get together with friends and drink to forget those memories.
20. The past is the past. There is no point in dwelling on it, only to make myself sad. Instead of doing that, I go out with my friends and have a drink to forget the past.
21. Hey! Don’t worry about the past; it’s already forgotten. Drink to forget the bad times you had and enjoy the victory now yours. Cheers!
22. That wasn’t easy, but you made it! Now, when you think about all that happened to you in the past, you can be proud and happy. So, go out with your friends and drink some beer to forget all the bad stuff.
23. Friends, let’s live in the moment, drink to forget our pasts and just have fun with life. We’re not victims of those past glory days; let it all go, and let’s live for today!
24. You are an achiever. All the past failures and struggles you have faced have brought you to this point of your life today. The pains of all those memories will pass, so just drink to forget them.
25. This is a special day for you. You have been through a lot, but you’re here now, and your life can only get better from here on out. The past is behind you, so go ahead and drink to forget it.
26. Your past is part of your life but not a part that you should dwell on. Go out with friends and drink to forget it. Remember, success lies ahead.
27. There are lots of things in your mind that may bother you: the past, friends, family and even the future. It’s time to drink to forget all those thoughts and spend time with your loved ones, hoping that the future will be great.
28. You have come a long way, and though you may feel sad about the memories you left behind, you should be comforted by the success that is now yours. So, go out with your friends and have some drinks to forget about the past.
29. In life, there are ups and downs. You might feel sad when you reflect on your past, but don’t forget to celebrate your success. Go out with friends and drink to forget the memories.
30. My dear, relieve stress and worries with a glass of your favourite wine. Drink to forget your past and focus on what you want for the future.
31. Hey! You can’t change your past, but you can leave it behind. Drink to forget because you can move on with a clear mind!
32. The past is the past. It can’t be changed, but what can help you move forward and live your best life is to remember the things that are good in your life right now. So, go out with your buddies and drink to forget the bad.
33. Every day is a new day, and you should celebrate every single one of them. So, what are you waiting for? Go out with your family and drink to forget memories.
34. Life is full of happy moments. Don’t let those moments go to waste! Remember, the only way to forget about yesterday and move on is to go out with your friends and drink. Whether you like beer, wine, or hard liquor, there’s a drink that can make you forget about yesterday.
35. Get out of the house and live life! Have fun with friends and drink to forget your past. The good times are right in front of you, so enjoy them.
36. Hey! Drink to forget the past, and don’t let it haunt your future. Celebrate tonight because tomorrow is a new adventure!
37. Real life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans. Drink to forget the past and focus on the intoxication of living in the moment.
38. Life is short. Drink to forget. Whether it’s your past, current or future worries, a drink in hand can help you forget them for a little while, and when you wake up, you’ll still be right where you started, feeling more relaxed and at peace with the world.
39. At the end of the day, we all just want to be happy and forget about our problems. When it comes to that, there’s no better way than with a nice glass of wine or a cold beer. Drink to forget!
40. You had a stressful day at work, right? Don’t make yourself feel more depressed. Just go out with your family and friends, and drink to forget everything. You’ll feel better after that!
41. It’s not just about the alcohol. You can earn a sense of belonging, face challenges, solve problems with your friends, and make new memories that will last you a lifetime. Drink to forget the stress you went through at work and enjoy the moment!
42. Hey! Drink to forget, not to bring back the past. Forget everything and live in the moment. It’s a gift anyone would love to receive.
43. When you’re feeling low and stressed, making yourself happy is important. You deserve a good time, so go out with friends or your family and drink to forget about the stress. You’ll get to make new friends and unwind too!
44. After a hard day of work, the last thing you want to do is make yourself feel bad by going home and looking back at all the stress you’ve had. Instead, head out with your friends, or meet up with some new ones, and drink to forget your troubles. You deserve it!
45. You had a rough day, and you deserve to have fun. So, drink to forget your problems and celebrate your victory. It’s time to go out and have a good time with friends and family.
46. Life is tough, and the stress can get to you. Don’t let it sit with you if you had a bad day at work. Just go out with your family and friends, and drink to forget your stress. You need it!
47. Don’t stay home and brood. Go out with your family and friends, and have a drink to forget your painful experience at work.
48. Nights like this deserve a celebration! Your hard day at work has paid off, and it’s time to kick up your feet and relax with friends or family. You deserve to drink to forget your past and celebrate the good in your life.
49. You’ve had a hard day at work. You deserve to go out with your family or friends and drink a few drinks to forget the stress from the day. It will be over soon, and you can get back to your normal self tomorrow. Drink up!
50. Drinking to forget your stress at work is not a bad idea. You deserve it! Just throw on your favourite pair of shorts, grab your friends and head outside for a quick barbecue.
I Drink to Forget Quotes
When I think about the pains you have caused me in this relationship, they make me feel very sad and depressed, but because there’s nowhere else to turn to, I drink to forget my sorrows. I just hope for a new you!
51. If I have a hard day at work, I don’t let myself get depressed. I just go out, and I drink to forget it. I deserve to feel good after everything this world has put me through!
52. Whether I am tired of going to work or just want to treat myself, I don’t let my day get the best of me! I drink to forget the stress I went through and try something new.
53. You know what? When I have a hard day, I drink to forget the stress and make myself feel better. I don’t worry about the consequences of the next day.
54. Even though it’s not the end of the world, work can be very stressful. I deserve to loosen up and relax after a long day. So, I drink to forget the day’s stress.
55. I drink to forget all the terrible things I went through in my previous workplace, where I was so overworked, underpaid, and managed. Now, I’m having the best time at my new workplace.
56. I deserve to let my hair down and chill out after work. So, I drink to forget my problems, and it makes me feel better.
57. It’s been a long day at work, but I don’t let that bad mood stay with me. I drink to forget all of it. Cheers to a better tomorrow!
58. I drink to forget all the bits of negative feedback I was given. All my bosses did in the past was pick on me and constantly tell me what I was doing wrong, even if I knew it already.
59. My love, I drink to forget the pains you’ve caused me so far, but I hope for a better future with you.
60. I drink to forget my past and all the hard work that has got me to where I am today. Excited for what lies over the horizon, I enjoy a good drink to embrace my destiny with both arms wide open.
61. I drink to forget the pain of my love for you. The only place I can turn to is a bottle of wine, which only makes me feel worse because there’s no real solution and nothing can help me.
62. I drink to forget the awful things that happened to me in my previous job. I am doing my best at my new workplace, and they appreciate me, so life is great again!
63. I drink to forget the past because I have a great life and am thankful for the challenges that built me. My willpower has allowed me to accomplish whatever I set my mind to, which means a bright future for me.
64. Thanks to alcohol! When I think about the past, I drink to forget my misery and then remember the success that is now mine. My friends and I drink to celebrate our future success.
65. I drink to forget my past and all the pain that was involved in getting to where I am today. I look forward to the future, where I will be more successful.
66. I drink to forget about my past and all the bad memories that I had in my life. I also drink to look forward to the future, where I will achieve great things.
67. I drink to forget how badly I was treated in my previous workplace. The people were mean, and my job was tedious. Now, I’m having the best time in my new workplace, where people appreciate me, and I can enjoy every part of my day.
68. Here’s to the past and the many mistakes I’ve made as I drink to forget them. Here’s to the future and all of the great things I will accomplish!
69. I drink to forget the times you made me feel small when I should have felt special. I just hope for a new you!
70. I used to think about the past and get sad, but then I realized it doesn’t matter anymore. What matters is how far I’ve come so far. So, I drink to forget the past.
71. I know a few more drinks will help me forget the horrible things that happened today, and that’s exactly what I need right now. I drink to forget it all.
72. While relaxing, I drink to forget the stress of the day. What is more comforting is my friends’ presence. So, we drink to celebrate our future.
73. I drink to forget how much I love you because it just makes things worse. The wine is my only solace, but I need to get over it because there’s no solution, and I’m a sad excuse for a human being.
74. Sometimes, I like to shut off my brain and forget the things that bother me. I know it’s not good for me, but I honestly can’t help myself. So, my friends and I drink to forget the memories of our failures.
75. I drink to forget you because the pains you cause me make me very sad. There is no place to turn! Help me to forget my sorrows by sending a new you!
76. I drink to forget the bad things you did and said. I don’t care if you are sad or upset. You are so rude and selfish. I just hope that with time, you will become the new you.
77. I know you can be a better boyfriend, so I’m drinking to forget my sorrows. I just hope someday that you’ll be the man I need and want.
78. After all the struggles, sadness, and pains I put up with from this relationship, I’m drinking to forget my sorrows because that’s my only option.
79. Having a drink at the end of the day is my chance to step away from the stresses of my life and embrace something more temporary. I drink to forget the stress, live in the moment and get lost in what the drink brings me.
80. I think of you every hour of every day, even when I’m asleep. Without you in my life, I feel horrible, and I drink to forget how much I miss you. I need you back in my life so that we can be happy again.
81. I celebrate the present while I drink to forget my past once and for all. It has no control over me, and I do not let it dictate how I live my life.
82. I do my best to hide the pain, remembering all of the laughs and good times, but I’m human, and it’s hard. So, I drink to forget all the terrible work experiences I’ve had.
83. I drink to forget the pain of my love for you. The only place I can turn to is a bottle of wine, which only makes me feel worse because nobody can help me.
84. This drink is the perfect excuse to escape my problems and just relax with my friends. I drink to forget those bad memories and focus on my life.
85. I may have gone through some hard times, but now, I have succeeded and come this far. So, I drink to forget the memories of my past and celebrate my accomplishments.
86. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that there’s someone so special and dear, but when I think about the pains you have caused me in this relationship, they make me feel very sad, and because there’s nowhere else to turn to, I drink to forget my sorrows.
87. I guess when we first got together, I was so happy thinking that you would never do anything to hurt me, but time has proven me wrong. So now, every time I think about the pains you have caused me in this relationship, it makes me feel very sad that I drink alcohol to forget my sorrows!
88. I’m always here for you when you need me, but when I think about the troubles you have caused me in this relationship and the pains I go through because of you, I drink to forget my sorrows.
89. I drink to forget about all the money I spent on my education. Now that I’ve found a job, I’m working hard to make up for the lost time.
90. You hurt me, but I still love you. When I think about the pains you have caused me in this marriage, they make me feel very unhappy, and because there’s no help anywhere, I drink to forget my sorrows.
91. You made me cry. You caused me many hurtful memories that I can’t even look at you. I drink to forget the pain and fears you made me face in the past.
92. My pain is your doing, and you better do something about it. I am so sad that I have to drink every night to forget my sorrows because there is no other choice.
93. Every time I close my eyes and think about our honeymoon, it makes me happy for a few moments, but then I see this miserable girl you’ve become, which saddens my heart. So, I drink to forget it all!
94. You’re the one who made me feel very bad, and there’s nowhere else to turn. So, I drink to forget my sorrows. I just hope for a new you very soon!
95. You are not the best friend I’ve ever had. Every day, I drink to forget my pains. You’re also not good at communicating and can’t handle confrontation. There is always hope for a better tomorrow if you change!
96. When I think about you, it makes me sad. There’s no other way for me to skip how bad I feel. So, I drink to forget my anguish and hope that someday, you will change and become a new you.
97. You’re always on my mind, and thoughts of you keep me awake at night. I can’t escape the pain in my heart, so I drink to forget it all. Please, make things right with me again, so this sadness will disappear, and I can smile again.
98. I know things aren’t right between us right now, but I still think about you all the time. Your absence is like a pain in my heart; sometimes, it’s so bad that I drink to forget. Soon, I hope things will be right again, and this sadness will just be a distant memory of what we once had.
99. I drink to forget the feelings I once had and the love you took away. When I think about the pains you have caused me in this relationship, they make me feel very sad, and because there’s nowhere else to turn to, I drink to forget my sorrows.
100. I’m thinking about you. I haven’t been able to eat or sleep since we got into this fight, and every day, I drink to forget about it. Please, come back and make things right with me again.
Drinking is a great way to enjoy your life and forget about your problems and the past. In this world of pain and sorrow, it’s hard to find happiness, but drinking can make you feel better. So, keep the past in the past and live in the moment. Take a sip, forget your worries and celebrate life with these drink to forget quotes. Share with your friends too, and you’ll be delighted you did!