The weekend is over and you are faced with the most dreaded day of the week, Monday! Mondays come with so much anxiety. No matter what you’re doing or how hard you have to work, it is sometimes hard to be productive on Mondays.
Monday has begun and you are beginning to act so weirdly just to fit in. No more lounging, no more fun – just work, work, and more work. Relax! Mondays don’t have to be the worst day of the week you can make it as normal as possible.
While there are plenty of ways to make Mondays a little better, sometimes what you want is a drink(alcohol or non-alcoholic). And that’s okay! Drinking alcohol isn’t only for the weekends, but it does have its own set of etiquette rules. And it will go a long way in making your Monday stress free and exciting.
You work hard so you deserve to play hard too. In your quest to ease off from Monday shenanigans, here are some drinking on monday quotes to get you inspired.
Drinking on Monday Quotes
Drinking on monday is something a lot of people have to do either because they have no choice or because they have no other place to go. Having to drink on monday sucks in so many ways. You drink alone, you drink cheap and you drink at odd hours.
1. As the temperature heats up outside and you get closer to the end of your work week, just remember that Mondays can be rough. So why not take the edge off with a cold beer?
2. Mondays are the worst and there’s nothing you can do to make them any better. But what about alcohol? The only way to truly enjoy a Monday is with a great drink.
3. When you just want a drink on a Monday, but aren’t quite looking to get drunk. Drink just a little that you need to get going.
4. Drinking and celebrating on Mondays is fine. Sometimes there’s just nothing better than a beer to start your week off right. Cheers to a fresh start!
5. I know that drinking and celebrating on Mondays is weird, but sometimes there’s just nothing better than a cold beer to get your week started on the right foot. Grab your friends, grab a beer, and cheers to a fresh start.
6. Monday’s all right, and sometimes there’s just nothing better than a beer to start your week right. Here’s to a fresh start!
7. Celebrating on Mondays is ok. There’s nothing wrong with a nice beer to start your week off right.
8. Monday comes around, and you realize there’s no one better to start the week with than a beer.
9. To-do list: get out of bed and grab a beer. Ok, that was easy. There’s no better way to start your week off right than relaxing with a beer.
10. All work and no play make Mondays tough. Sometimes it’s just fun to enjoy a cold brew with your friends.
11. So what if you’re still recovering from the weekend on Monday. You did have a great time, right? Enjoy a nice refreshing beer and get back to normal.
12. Monday is the perfect excuse to grab a beer and unwind. It’s a time to reflect, roar with laughter, and reward yourself for how far you’ve come since last week.
13. Do you remember that old saying, beer before liquor never sicker? It’s been proven wrong. There is plenty of research that shows it is OK to start the week off with a beer!
14. Let’s get the week started right — with happy hour! Come share a drink and make plans for the weekend.
15. Monday is the new Friday. Take a break, enjoy your evening, and cheers to life!
16. Drinking alcohol on a Monday is something that I recommend. Especially if it’s a long and stressful week or if you’ve had a bad start to your weekend. The key here is moderation. If you’re going to drink, do so in moderation and for the right reasons.
17. Mondays are hard, especially when you have to go back to work. While there are plenty of non-alcoholic ways to make Mondays a little better, sometimes what you want is something alcoholic – specifically, a cocktail.
18. If you’re in the mood for an alcoholic drink on Mondays, then help yourself. It’s not called the worst day of the week for nothing.
19. There’s no shame in this game. There are plenty of non-alcoholic ways to make Mondays a little better, but sometimes what you want is something alcoholic
20. Let’s face it — Mondays can be pretty bad sometimes. If you’re craving something alcoholic, try taking a low-calorie cocktail that tastes good enough to drink all day long.
21. Mondays aren’t always easy. Whether you love to work hard and play hard, or just need something to wash away the stress of the work week, you can be the hero of the day at your office, or simply enjoy your favourite drink (alcoholic or not).
22. And if you’re an adult, you should be able to have a drink now and again without your mom coming to tell you to turn off the computer.
23. There are plenty of ways to soothe you on Monday morning. You can drink coffee, take a bubble bath, or just stay in bed all day. While those are all perfectly acceptable options, sometimes what you want is something alcoholic.
24. If you’re feeling down on Monday, you can drink coffee or something alcoholic.
25. If you’re wondering how to relax on Monday morning and feel good about it, that could help too. Maybe you’re a coffee drinker, maybe you should also try something else that might be fun.
26. Happy Monday! If you’re looking for a great way to kick off your week, forget coffee, bubble baths, and bed… all you need is a drink.
27. Stress can make you reach for the wrong kinds of drinks. Caffeine and hangovers aren’t going to help you soothe your Monday morning. A drink that will make things better is gin.
28. If you’re looking for something to relax with on Monday morning, stop fussing around and get a drink.
29. After a long, stressful day at work, there’s nothing better than hanging out in your pyjamas for the rest of the night. And if you’re looking for the perfect way to unwind, why not make yourself a cocktail?
30. Don’t fret, it’s Monday. It’s always good to have a few ways to cure the blues. If a hot bubble bath or uninterrupted nap doesn’t work, I have another idea: a drink.
31. When you’re hungover, there’s only one way to feel better. You stay in bed all day, order takeout, and drink your sorrows away.
32. If you’re looking for something a little stronger than your morning coffee, you might go with some juicy alcoholic drinks.
33. When you have a long day ahead and need something to take the edge off, try a drink. First, make sure your boss is close by, then start pouring.
34. Monday morning booze is the most important booze of your day. It wakes you up, keeps you in a good mood, and gets you ready for whatever lies ahead. It’s sweeter than coffee and better than morning sex.
35. They say every problem has a solution in alcohol, if Mondays are your problems, then get a drink.
36. There’s no shortage of happy hour deals on Mondays, so grab a glass of beer or wine and forget about last night
37. Drinking alcohol on Monday is perfectly acceptable. Sometimes it’s necessary to get through the day.
38. Monday can be tough, but it doesn’t have to slow you down. One drink can help you move on with your day.
39. It’s Monday, so why not have a drink? Monday mornings are rough. Sometimes, it’s better to have a drink than to try to work.
40. Monday is the first day of the work week, but it doesn’t have to be stressful. Why not share a drink with someone and make it a better day?
41. Kick back this Monday and enjoy a relaxing, refreshing drink!
42. Why not have a few drinks after a stressful Monday work?
43. Skip work and go for a beer. Or, if it’s not quite 5 pm yet, grab a coffee and catch up with some friends. Have a rest from the stresses of life.
44. Whether it’s a gin and tonic alone, or margaritas with friends, a drink on a Monday night is something everyone can get behind.
45. I bet you would love to have a drink after a hard day’s work.
46. Kick back and relax this Monday with a great movie and your favourite drink.
47. Happy Monday! It’s the best day of the week. Kick this week off right with a nice cold drink.
48. Drinking a beer is a great way to start your week. It’ll help you relax after work and get you ready for the weekend. Whether you’re drinking with friends or having a party, or taking it alone. It is always fun.
49. We know that Mondays can be rough, and while there are plenty of non-alcoholic ways to make them better, sometimes what you want is something alcoholic.
50. Sometimes what you want is something alcoholic. But since it’s Monday, and you want the guilt, don’t worry drink is something you can enjoy after work without feeling guilty.
51. Whether you’re looking for a beer, cocktail, or wine, there are plenty of tasty ways to keep yourself from hating Mondays
52. Chill out with a beer. What if it’s Monday?No problem. There are all other kinds of drinks you’ll love. You can take beers, cocktails, and wines to help you relax and chill out!
53. Monday calls for a drink. So grab a glass of your favourite drink and enjoy your success.
54. There are several tasty drinks. Take a load off and treat yourself to something refreshing this Monday
55. There are a ton of options so grab a drink and make your Monday great!
56. Mondays aren’t so bad when you’re sipping margaritas with friends.
57. The only thing that can make you enjoy Monday is a cold beer.
58. Monday’s a bummer, and Mondays at work are even worse. Take Monday back with one of your favourite drinks!
59. Mondays, am I right? It’s probably never been your favourite day of the week but a drink can help.
60. If you want to kick back, relax, and have a beer with your buddies, on Mondays after work is a great deal.
61. Beer is really good on a Monday, but it’s also good on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
62. First of all, a little alcohol on Monday will help you to forget about the day-to-day stressors. Then it can make you more energetic, sociable, and reckless enough to endure the rest of your work week.
63. Sometimes a little alcohol on Monday is what you need. So here it is a top-shelf cocktail for when you’re feeling the need for a little extra booze after a long weekend.
64. Everyone needs a reason to drink on Mondays. Most people call it a “Monday-Funday,” but to you it is survival. You might work hard enough that Sunday isn’t the best day for winding down, so Monday is your chance to relax.
65. While Monday deserves to be treated with respect and seriousness, sometimes you need a reason to drink on Mondays.
66. A little alcohol will help you to forget about the day-to-day stressors. A little bit of alcohol on a Monday can help you to endure the rest of your work week!
67. Take a break and have a drink on Monday to forget the worries of the week. It can make you more energetic, sociable and rambunctious so you can enjoy yourself with your friends.
68. Monday is a day that many don’t like. The beginning of a new work week can be stressful, but enjoying a bit of alcohol will ease your mind, increase your energy and make you more social with others.
69. Let’s face it – all we want is to sit at home after work, with a glass of wine and NO society. But between you and me, that’s not exactly realistic. You need to be social, energetic, happy, and so on during the working week. So, have a drink on Monday and then let your hair down, OK?
70. You already know that drinking on Monday is a great way to make it through the work week. But did you know that studies have shown that alcohol helps relieve stress, is a source of energy, and improves social skills?
71. When you’re stressed or tired, a glass of wine can make everything better. You’ll have more energy, feel better about your day, and be more productive. Plus, it will give you the chance to unwind with your coworkers and make some new friends.
72. Being an alcoholic can free you from all your worries. Just take a little alcohol, and so what if you drink alcohol during the week, it won’t hurt you.
73. You know it’s about time to start your week, so why not avoid the stress of getting all of your work done, showing up on time, and doing all of your work by having a cocktail or two after work? You’ll feel better once you’re in the office and it will be worth it.
74. You’ve got a job to do, whether it’s more work or play. Still, sometimes something can be a bit of an enabler. When you’re feeling the need to take the edge off (or celebrate), you can have some alcohol-infused recipes for non-alcoholic drinks.
75. With so many people using this day to catch up with friends and family, you may want a little extra something to help pass the time. A glass of wine or a beer can be just what you need when you’re feeling stressed out or exhausted!
76. A glass of wine or a beer can be just what you need when you’re feeling stressed out or exhausted! Have fun planning your week on Monday.
77. When you’re feeling stressed out or exhausted, a glass of wine or a beer can be just what you need…
78. You know how crazy Monday can be, we all hate Mondays but rather than being sad and bored, a glass of wine or cocktail might do the magic.
79. The weather has been great lately, and with it comes lots of opportunities for outdoor activities. This is just one reason why you may want to buy a bottle of wine or beer as you head out on your way home from work on Monday.
80. It’s time to relax and unwind with a glass of wine, beer, or coffee. Whatever your poison, there’s no better way to enjoy the moment than raising a toast and sharing an intimate moment with a loved one.
81. What better way to unwind than with a glass of wine or beer?
82. So use this day to catch up on all those things you’ve been putting off, and don’t forget to treat yourself to drinking something nice!
83. When you need to wind down after a long Monday, what better way than to have a glass of wine with the people you love?
84. When was the last time you took a break from Monday stress? You deserve it. Take advantage of this time with your loved ones and friends by staying home or going out for a drink at one of your favourite bars!
85. When you need some joy, nothing kills the blues like a glass of wine or beer.
86. Mondays are hard, and sometimes you just need a drink. This kit comes with everything you need: we’ll even throw in a little ice. Just fill your glass, pour yourself a glass, take a deep breath and relax. You’re not in charge of the world this week; today is for permitting yourself to chill out.
87. Drink on Monday. Yes, it’s a thing. So go ahead, here are some fancy cocktails that are perfect for that very special day after all.
88. The great thing about drinking on Monday is that it doesn’t have to be the beginning of a week-long bender — it can just be one night under the guise that it’s the start of a new week.
89. Monday is the day we all hate, but you can make it a little bit better just by drinking a glass of wine. Don’t worry, it’s not going to give you any buzz or hangover. Your body can tell the difference between what’s in your glass and what’s in your stomach, and will only let the good stuff go through.
90. Mondays aren’t the worst when you have a great drink in hand. Take a drink that’ll help you forget what day it is and is sure to put a smile on your face.
91. It’s Monday, and you probably don’t want to head to work that early. But you also don’t want to head into work hungover. Not the best situation. Luckily, there are plenty of non-alcoholic drinks to make Mondays a little better, but sometimes what you want is something alcoholic.
92. If the only way to make your Monday a little better is with a glass of wine or whiskey, who are we to judge?
93. Everyday life is a little stressful. When it’s Monday and you just need to relax, there’s nothing like a drink to help you forget about your troubles. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to do that without drinking alcohol.
95. It’s Monday, and you deserve to celebrate. So why not try a beer?
96. Take a second to think about all the stuff you’ve accomplished this week. You’re awesome, now go enjoy a beer.
97. It’s Monday, and you deserve to relax. Everyone hates Mondays. But, who cares? Enjoy a good drink and you won’t even remember it’s Monday.
98. It’s Monday and you deserve to take it easy. It’s time to let your hair down and have some fun. Why not try a beer?
99. It’s Monday, and time to raise a glass. Why not try a pale ale or porter this time?
100. It’s Monday, and we’re guessing you’re feeling a little tired. So why not kick off the week by having a beer?
I hope you liked this Monday drinking quotes above. Please let me know how you feel in the comment section below. Thank you for reading.