Education is described as the great equalizer. No matter how much money you have, the colour of your skin, or where you come from/live, education will allow everyone to live their dreams and achieve their goals. This is especially true for black women with a unique experience that doesn’t get talked about often enough.
A modern-day black queen is not just educated; she is a force to be reckoned with. She’s a true queen with a level of sophistication and finesse from being well-read. She is smart, compassionate, and highly cultured. She can also be an academic snob who sees the world through her lens—and that’s okay.
The educated black queen is one of the most important women in the world because she carries her culture, politics, family, and community on her back. Because of her greatness, she must see that her kind is also recognized as great. She is the key to making a difference in her community, family, and world.
Here are some educated black queen quotes about educated black queens and what it means to be one.
Educated Black Queen Quotes
An educated black queen is a dream come true but is often hard to find. A beautiful, smart, professional woman who understands her worth is rare. But if you ever find one, consider yourself fortunate because they will always make you proud.
1. Black is beautiful. A black queen should be educated, refined, and successful in her profession. If a black queen can accomplish all these things, she will be mesmerizing.
2. The educated black queen is just one person with the ability to transform knowledge into political power.
3. A black queen can be educated but doesn’t rely on her education to kill. When she walks, she doesn’t need you to define who she is; she just needs to define herself. She doesn’t want you telling her how things are done and will never ask you how it’s done because she can read, write, and think for herself.
4. A well-educated black woman who speaks like a queen but acts like a sister is the first line of defence against ignorance.
5. An educated black woman can find her place and make a difference in the world.
6. One of the most important things an educated black woman needs is the knowledge to recognize her potential and the drive to make an impact.
7. Education is a right, not a privilege. Education gives you a voice and the power to challenge the status quo. Education empowers women and fights inequality, child marriage, and poverty. When a black queen gets an education, it changes everything.
8. A woman has many responsibilities; her health and well-being are usually the last things on her mind. But self-love cannot truly exist without a solid foundation of education and knowledge. Go to college! A well-educated black woman is a powerful black woman.
9. An educated black queen is the most dangerous type of queen because she knows her power, worth, and not just how to fight but how to conquer against all odds.
10. A educated black woman has more opportunities because she knows there is no equality in the world. If we continue to support being oppressed, nothing will ever change.
11. You don’t need to be intelligent to be an educated black woman; you just have to be an intelligent black woman.
12. The Black Queen stands before you as a symbol of victory. She is knowledgeable, royalty, and has earned every right to her crown.
13. An educated black queen has the power to create new understandings and encourage others who share her experiences or struggles to do the same. And then, as her experience and ability grow, she becomes a catalyst for change.
14. An educated black queen is an inspiration. A strong, independent-minded, and powerful woman who knows how to take care of herself in all ways is a blessing. She doesn’t need a man to make her happy, but you’re lucky indeed if you can make her happy.
15. An educated black queen is a woman who knows her worth and how to get ahead in our messed-up world.
16. Every black child needs the opportunity to know they are capable of greatness. An educated black queen can build upon what they know and connect themselves with generations of black women who have paved the way for them.
17. If you are an educated black woman, you are a step ahead of your oppressors.
18. Education isn’t about the degree but about being empowered and equipped with knowledge and self-respect.
19. An educated black queen is beautiful and powerful and respects herself.
20. I did not choose to be an educated black queen. I chose to be an educated queen, period. It just so happens that being a black woman makes me a little more queen than the average girl.
21. Educated black women are the fire of our communities. They have the power to create and change anything that needs to be changed.
22. Educated Black women are fearless beings who take up space and demand recognition.
23. An educated black woman is strong, powerful, fierce, and independent; she is boundless!
24. Education is the ability to learn and apply knowledge. You probably won’t get very far in life if you’re not educated. But being an educated black queen doesn’t just mean being smart; it also means being confident.
25. An educated black queen is a woman who knows what she wants, and she’s willing to work hard to accomplish those goals.
26. Being an educated black queen is much more than reading, writing, and arithmetic. It also demands self-respect, acceptance of others’ differences, and taking responsibility for your actions.
27. The educated black queen is the greatest resource of any nation, as she will lead the people to higher levels of consciousness that will raise them all from oppression, greed, and ignorance.
28. The black queen is like no other. They are free, and there are things they can do that people in their history were not able to do, but they have a responsibility just like anybody else does. There are responsibilities that they have as African women that make a difference in the world, and it doesn’t matter what colour you are.
29. I may write on education, but I love to show that when a black woman is educated, she’s not just an educated black woman—she’s an educated queen.
30. An educated black queen is more powerful than all the police forces of the world because she can convince, threaten, and cajole.
31. An educated black queen is beautiful, intelligent, charming, caring, and warm-hearted. She will use all her charms to bring peace to every word.
32. Education does not transform the soul into a new being but adds to it and broadens and expands it. The result of education is balance, clarity, and poise. An educated black queen has gained an appreciation for the aristocracy in her culture and has made herself worthy in speaking with elegance.
33. Education means to provide a person with knowledge and skills so that the individual can be equipped to achieve success and progress in life. An educated black queen is a great asset to a nation.
34. You know that you’re an educated black woman when you dare to wear a bold colour.
35. An educated black queen is strong, confident, determined, and empowered. She knows what she’s worth and doesn’t hesitate to demand it even when the world tells her she’s not supposed to.
36. An educated black queen trusts self-love and values herself in ways others don’t comprehend.
37. An educated black queen’s confidence is unmatched and unwavering, even in the most trying times.
38. An educated black queen is beautiful and intelligent because she’s been to hell and back so often that she knows she is made of steel.
39. The educated black queen is a good, strong woman. She understands that her primary purpose is to succeed for her family and community.
40. The educated black queen is an endangered species. She’s a precious and rare jewel, like your purple diamond.
41. The educated black queen tends to be bold, courageous, and fearless. She has the intelligence to make her way in life, understands her value and worth, and is ready to make her life great. The education of these women is an asset for themselves and their communities.
42. An educated black queen is a woman with her mind. Someone who can think for herself and make wise decisions based on her intuition, experience, and knowledge.
43. As an educated black queen, always hold yourself with the confidence and dignity that comes from knowing how special you are.
44. Being a black queen does not mean being submissive or less than others. It means taking charge of your destiny and leading your life as you deem fit.
45. You will never find someone as strong-minded, resilient, and driven as an educated black queen. There is nothing they can not do. They know their worth and therefore demand the best from themselves.
46. Black women are more than their braids; their hair is a huge part of what makes them. It’s healthy and strong, versatile, and beautiful.
47. An educated black queen is a force to be reckoned with. She knows her worth, does not depend on others for success, and is confident in who she is.
48. When an educated black woman seeks knowledge, she is a powerful diva. She knows that her mind is her most precious possession and must be cultivated and honed daily.
49. Being a black queen means that you are respected and loved by other people in your community. They love you for your beauty, wit, kindness, and big heart.
50. An educated black woman is an Amazon. She is the epitome of a Black woman; she’s educated, proud, and will not be told what to do by anyone less than her equal or her superior.
51. An educated black queen has the power to change the world for herself, the black community, and all races.
52. An educated black queen is intelligent and passionate about knowledge. She believes that education is the key to success. She isn’t letting anyone stand in her way of obtaining an education, let alone a degree.
53. Educated black women are rare, but when you find one, she’s the queen!
54. Educated black women are powerful, compassionate, and beautiful. They are an example to their families and the world.
55. The educated black woman is a powerful person. She is knowledgeable and brings an intense intellect and talent to any endeavour she pursues.
56. An educated black queen is a powerful change agent, and her influence cannot be overlooked. She reminds us that any walls placed in our way can be broken down, and we will continue to grow no matter the obstacles.
57. An educated Black queen is a well-rounded black woman who pushes for social change. She takes on roles of leadership and, with it, carries respect from others.
58. I am an educated Black Queen. I believe in my people, and they need an education. I believe in the new generation, and they need an education.
59. We need to educate, empower, and teach our black girls to be the queens they are and use their intellect and beauty to change the world.
60. I believe that the only thing keeping black people down is the lack of education. We need to be educating ourselves at every opportunity.
61. Education is the key to success in the world, and there are no second chances. Education gives us confidence and the power to succeed in life to reach any goal we want, as long as we set our minds to it.
62. An educated black queen can predict your body language and tone, but if we try to understand the words coming out of her mouth, she becomes lost in translation.
I hope you enjoyed going through this collection of educated black queen quotes. Please share the post with other black queens like you and any other person of interest. Thank you.