Everyone experiences setbacks. These are inevitable. Sometimes they’re the result of bad luck, sometimes they’re caused by the mistakes you make when you’re learning something new. Whatever happens, they don’t mean you’re a failure.
If you fail, get back up and try again, there’s no need to sulk about it. In fact, failure can be a blessing in disguise.
So, if you are having a hard time getting back up after failing at something, these fall and get back up quotes will encourage you and will inspire you to do exactly what needed to be done. Failure is an inevitable part of life. How we go about it matters a lot.
Fall and Stand up Again Quotes
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone and close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
1. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
2. If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail, it takes backbone to lead the life you want.
3. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
4. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
5. One sure sign of fallibility is making mistakes, and we all do it. How you deal with those mistakes, however, can make all the difference in the world. Fail and get back up quotes.
6. If you try and lose then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s all your fault.
7. You always pass failure on the way to success. Fail and get back up.
8. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
9. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. Fail and get back up.
10. I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. Fall and stand up again.
11. Failing doesn’t make you a failure…it makes you human. Fail and get back up.
12. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure… it just means you haven’t succeeded yet. When you fail get back up.
13. You may fail 100 times, but if you pick yourself up and keep going, you will make it.
14. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
15. If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
16. I don’t believe in failure. It’s not a failure if you enjoyed the process. When you fail, you get back up.
17. Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
18. If you are going through hell, keep going. When you fall you stand up again.
19. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Fall and Stand up Again
20. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
Falling and Getting up Quotes
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is a delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
21. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
22. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour.
23. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. Fall and Stand up Again
24. It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. Fall and Stand up Again
25. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
26. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
27. The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall. Fall and Stand up Again.
28. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
29. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.
30. If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson. Is not a crime to fall but it becomes a crime not to stand.
31. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
32. A Failure is an event, never a person. Yesterday ended last night. If you don’t try, you can’t fail.”
33. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.”
34. You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.”
35. Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
36. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
36. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
37. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. So, when you fall never refuse to stand.
38. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
39. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
40. A man who falls and gets up is stronger than a man who never fell.
Get up After Falling Quotes
Failure is an integral part of success. No one can be successful without the experience of failure. To be successful, you have to be willing to fail, learn from your mistakes, and keep going.
41. I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
43. There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.
45. If you don’t fall down once in a while, it’s a sign you’re playing it too safe.
46. The wound is the place where the Light enters you. When you fall, get up.
47. Don’t let your defeats or failures get you down. Learn from them and move on.
48. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. when we fall, we get back up
49. You must do the things, you think you cannot do. It’s not a crime to fall.
50. It’s not how many times you fall down; it’s how many times you get back up.
51. I’m always trying to go beyond my limits because that’s where the magic happens. It’s in the moments when your body is saying stop, but you want it more than anything else.
52. Who dares nothing need hope for nothing. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
53. It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.
54. I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
55. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. When you fall you get up.
57. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
58. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
59. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
60. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
Inspirational Quotes About Falling and Getting Back up
61. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope
62. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
63. Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success.
64. When someone falls down, they always have a choice: get up or stay down. And staying down is the easiest thing in the world.
65. The best thing about falling is knowing that God’s got your back.
66. It is not the fall that kills us; it is the sudden stop at the end.
67. The ground can shake, but it can’t break your feet if you refuse to fall.
68. Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
70. We fall. We break. We fail. But then, we rise. We heal. We overcome”
71. I think it is important to fall down at least once in life because you will discover that you can still get up”
72. If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone
73. Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward. Falling can be a stepping stone.
74. In life, you will fall down, but you have to be willing to stand back up
75. Fall seven times, stand up eight. You may have to fight a battle more than once in order to win it.
76. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
77. It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up. When I lost my balance, I found my wings
78. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
79. If you’re going through hell, keep going.
80. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
81. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.
82. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
83. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Confucius
84. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
85. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
86. I’ve made mistakes, but I’m not afraid to admit them
87. Have confidence in yourself, you are doing just fine.
88. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
89. Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
Quotes About Failing and Getting Back up
You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.
91. t is not enough to succeed; one must also have talent.
92. One never knows how much courage it takes to stand up to oneself.
93. In life, as in sports, it’s best to come back stronger than ever. Falling is never an excuse.
94. No matter how bad things look right now, one day there’ll be an end to this misery and you’ll find yourself happy again.
95. It’s not about winning or losing; it’s about how you play the game. It’s all about enjoying the journey and taking the time to appreciate your victories along the way.
96. When things go wrong, don’t blame yourself for what happened; blame your opponent for getting in your way.
97. No matter how bad you think it’s been, there is always a way out of any situation.
98. If you are going through a tough time in life, here are some quotes to motivate you.
99. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
100. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Failure isn’t fun, but it shouldn’t be a discouraging experience, either. Learn from it and pick yourself back up!
Don’t be afraid to fail. Failure is only a stepping stone to greater success. You will find happiness and success are two sides of the same coin when you are dedicated and resilient. Do well to like and drop your comment about this post in the comment box.